AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-01, 05:22   Link #61
monir
cho~ kakkoii

You are absolutely right, of course. For Japan, however, economy isn't the only reason for committing suicides. Since it is another topic all together I'll drop it. It's still sad all the same. May he find his peace!
Old 2010-02-01, 05:28   Link #62
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I'm leaning towards Arc, having standalone episodes for two months would severely damage bleach quality, no need to remind you of the filler right before the HM arc started...
Speaking of the filler before the HM arc, that was their biggest mistake. That was the perfect spot for having a long filler arc that made sense, and they wasted it by having just 10 episodes of random filler. And now we are stuck with endless filler arcs that don't have anything to do with the story at all, and keep interrupting the same canon arc...
Old 2010-02-01, 07:38   Link #63
Aqua Knight

You mean the filler before capturing Orihime?
Old 2010-02-01, 08:42   Link #64
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah, remember the girl-at-the-park, Kendo class, cake, dog doll, etc.? The only part of these that was even remotely good was the Padros filler, because Renji looks half-cool for once :P It was the perfect chance to add a loooong school life arc with, iunno, mysterious vizard/arrancar being a new transfer student and have an actual goal, as well as a partner/nemesis to involve all of KT in it.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:15   Link #65
Aqua Knight

I watched only park and kendo, but heard tha cake filler was awful. Didn't watch Padros also, but I know he like killed Ulq but then died(stupidity).
I guess you're right on the filler timing because now fillers distort the storyline a lot and only anime watcher must be really confused. Also they mess up with hero powers such as Sado,Ichigo's mask, Ishida's power etc.
Old 2010-02-01, 18:15   Link #66
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

@ monir - The bull$hit is that every original arc, the main baddy or whatever usually just has the same goal each and every time…Captain eye-ball sword wanted revenge on Melting-nipples-Sempai (Head captain)…This arc it’s the same $hit, revenge on Byakuya’s family crest or whatever…Eventhough Aizen is straight raping Shinobu Sensui’s plan from yuYu Hakusho, atleast it’s interesting and not just spam-revenge like these original arc characters…the Bounto arc was pretty good too, until they made you choke on the chicken bone of actually thinking the Bounto and their 5 or whatever fighters would somehow beat all of the captains in SS….The minute they went thru the butterfly door that arc tanked (Although Bounto arc is good compared to the rest of these arcs)…They don’t give a $hit anymore and what’s worse they aren’t even hiding it anymore…They think it’s cute and it’s like how can the leadership behind this not see how pathetic this show has become (No not Naruto 3 years of filler pathetic, but still pretty bad)…The creator needs to step in and do something about this complete suckage…

This show has literally 100 hundred characters and every non-manga story is a heavy dose of Byakuya, Renji, Iceagaya, Rukia, and $hitigo…God forbid we ever get a Gin-centric ep or something involving the High School setting that doesn’t blow….The best arc in 2 years was the backstory behind Aizen creating the Vaizards…That was better than 75% of the entire show…It’s not that hard to make this show better, but as exampled by the shinigami golden, they don’t give much of a $hit right now…I can envision them screwing up Ichigo vs. Uliquirra aswell while they're joking about it…

Anybody remember what episode was Ichigo vs. Grimmjaw the first encounter? That was the last time Bleach floored me…Seems like a lifetime ago thinking about it now…
Old 2010-02-01, 21:35   Link #67
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Has it really been 6 months already since the fillers? man... so how much longer is this gonna be? @_@
Old 2010-02-02, 01:49   Link #68
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

It was an average episode at best.
Honestly, the action scenes had been downgraded due to mediocre animation and repetitiveness (Ichigo in Bankai VS Muramasa for the third straight time). As far as villains (or tragic villain in Muramasa's case) go, it was nice to see Ichigo clutch his hand before he dies.
BTW, Sode no Shirayuki seems to have vanished from the middle of Episode 254 but comes back in the Beast Swords arc?
The omake, however, was where the episode really shined. Ichigo (and perhaps many of the viewers) are still angry that there will be more filler after this. Loved it when Ulquiorra did nothing in the situation except sip a cup of tea. LOL
Old 2010-02-02, 06:23   Link #69
Alchemist007
*Author

It's probably subtle suggestion. We should all grab some tea and just forget bleach.
Old 2010-02-02, 08:45   Link #70
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
@ monir - The bull$hit is that every original arc, the main baddy or whatever usually just has the same goal each and every time…Captain eye-ball sword wanted revenge on Melting-nipples-Sempai (Head captain)…This arc it’s the same $hit, revenge on Byakuya’s family crest or whatever…Eventhough Aizen is straight raping Shinobu Sensui’s plan from yuYu Hakusho, atleast it’s interesting and not just spam-revenge like these original arc characters…the Bounto arc was pretty good too, until they made you choke on the chicken bone of actually thinking the Bounto and their 5 or whatever fighters would somehow beat all of the captains in SS….The minute they went thru the butterfly door that arc tanked (Although Bounto arc is good compared to the rest of these arcs)…They don’t give a $hit anymore and what’s worse they aren’t even hiding it anymore…They think it’s cute and it’s like how can the leadership behind this not see how pathetic this show has become (No not Naruto 3 years of filler pathetic, but still pretty bad)…The creator needs to step in and do something about this complete suckage…

This show has literally 100 hundred characters and every non-manga story is a heavy dose of Byakuya, Renji, Iceagaya, Rukia, and $hitigo…God forbid we ever get a Gin-centric ep or something involving the High School setting that doesn’t blow….The best arc in 2 years was the backstory behind Aizen creating the Vaizards…That was better than 75% of the entire show…It’s not that hard to make this show better, but as exampled by the shinigami golden, they don’t give much of a $hit right now…I can envision them screwing up Ichigo vs. Uliquirra aswell while they're joking about it…

Anybody remember what episode was Ichigo vs. Grimmjaw the first encounter? That was the last time Bleach floored me…Seems like a lifetime ago thinking about it now…
That brightened my day. lol @ $hitigo.
Old 2010-02-02, 15:31   Link #71
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post

Spoiler for the hate...:
Old 2010-02-02, 18:34   Link #72
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Spoiler for the hate...:
Dude I'm getting old...There's a 3 in front of my age now! I can't take this never-ending shonen $hit much longer...I mean japanese culture forces fans to give up on $hit...I mean I could barely gamble legally when Bleach started, and what 7 years later we're still on this fake arc $hit???Ulq sipping tea pwning my a$$...They need to get their act together man because I don't want to give up, but damn what's my argument not to?
Old 2010-02-02, 20:26   Link #73
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless coward
Just how is this arc "fake"?
I'm sorry I used the word "fake" , I think everyone knows what i meant..Non-manga arc...Something I never really cared about until Bleach made it clear they didn't care either...
Old 2010-02-02, 21:10   Link #74
Alchemist007
*Author

I'm guessing that was a neg rep...I'll undo that garbage
The word you're looking for is "filler"
Old 2010-02-04, 02:47   Link #75
JustRob

Of all the fillers, this arc has to be the most terrible one. Zanpaktou's materializing (which should only be possible for a shinigami at bankai level) and having feelings and personalities. Fucking ridicilous. I didn't watch the entire arc but I'm not gonna, 'cause I know I'll puke.
Old 2010-02-04, 04:07   Link #76
Rheehemoth

It's going to turn into an all-out battle with Naruto to see who can make the worst best filler
Closed Thread