AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-03-18, 00:00   Link #781
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
And they range from the ages of 17-20 as all of them have different mothers except for the twins obviously.
Would be kinda ironic, since that could effectively happen with his own daughters, considering all the kids he's going to have. (Think I may have written a short fanfic along those lines before.)
Old 2020-03-18, 01:49   Link #782
Itsmepatrick

A twin is also a good candidate for Issei's Peerage. Their equivalent pieces was 4 pieces each .
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-18, 03:08   Link #783
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
A twin is also a good candidate for Issei's Peerage. Their equivalent pieces was 4 pieces each .
Honestly at this point it would have to be someone with a lot of potential like Ingvild. So in my opinion it will be someone worth all 8 pawns.

My reasoning for that is that basically Ingvild was his first servant that wasn't traded to him. And Issei hasn't even had any pawns yet. So I believed it is being saved for one person.

And I believe this became more feasible after Bennia was traded to him and his rook was revealed to be a mutation piece.

As I don't think Ishibumi is going to introduce a possible servant of Issei at this point that doesn't have a lot of potential. As having more than one pawn would just have whoever his pawns are pale in comparison to all his other servants. Ingvild is a Longinus possessor and the descendant of Leviathan, Rossweisse is a genius as a magician who wields a Mistelteinn wand, Xenovia wields both Excalibur and Durandal and also possesses Avalon(Excalibur's sheath), and Asia has a powerful healing Sacred Gear and has contracts with several dragons including the Dragon King, Fafnir.

Ravel is a Phenex who has the power of regeneration and very powerful flames. She is also Issei's manager and strategist. Bennia is the daughter of Orcus and could help improve his relations with Grim Reapers. Not as much with them on the power front compared to Ingvild, Rossweisse, and Xenovia although they are both very impressive.

His pawn(and to be honest any new character introduced in the main series) at this point can't be any less powerful than Xenovia or Rossweisse.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-18, 03:15   Link #784
Hakai

Ise will reincarnate Quintuplets with all 8 pieces

Some worth 1 some more than that
Old 2020-03-18, 05:59   Link #785
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Issei will get 7 Pawn sisters called The Rainbow Troopers who have colour based powers based on the rainbow and his 8th Pawn will be conjoined twins.
Old 2020-03-18, 10:37   Link #786
cyberdemon

A pair of twins and a female humanoid dragon. Or twin humanoid female dragons
Old 2020-03-18, 18:20   Link #787
The Infinite Dream

@Cyberdemon the spectral dragons would be a good candidate once they get older. They could always learn how to turn into a human form like Ophis, Crom, and Tiamat.
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-18, 19:51   Link #788
Itsmepatrick

Will be great if those spectral dragons will be Asia's Servant once she collects her pieces. Her peerage will consist of Dragons.
Old 2020-03-18, 20:03   Link #789
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Will be great if those spectral dragons will be Asia's Servant once she collects her pieces. Her peerage will consist of Dragons.
Well first of all, we don't know if Asia would even accept any evil pieces later. And she doesn't seem like the 'undecided' sort.

And she's not Tannin. She already can create contracts with dragons. Why would she need a peerage full of them?

But Ishibumi is already struggling with all the characters already in the series. I doubt he'll introduce 8 new servants of Issei that he would have to put into the cast and Issei's harem.
Old 2020-03-25, 10:05   Link #790
Lucidrago

I have an idea for who Issei's pawn could be.

What if Belzard or one of the other previous male Sekiryuutei had an illegitimate child(because the males were chick magnets as Ddraig said) and that child inherited some of Ddraig's power and passed it down to his descendants. And one of his descendants who is a high-school age girl has just moved to Japan and is now attending Kuoh Academy.

And when Issei meets her he feels like she's familiar mostly because of her having Ddraig's aura which is very dormant inside her. Ddraig says she seems familiar as well and feels he has seen her face somewhere.

Turns out the reason she came to Japan and to Kuoh Town specifically is because of someone behind the scenes wanting her to come in contact with Issei and awaken her dormant power. Thus the person gave her father a job offer he couldn't refuse which was based in Kuoh Town.

And a plot develops from there, a whole bunch of stuff happens, and she becomes Issei's pawn. Or rook.

She also has a powerful Sacred Gear that the Grigori think has the possibility of evolving into a Longinus because of Ddraig's aura and they talk about how Ddraig's dormant aura that was inside her had already changed the Sacred Gear's original ability.
Old 2020-03-31, 22:33   Link #791
Itsmepatrick

I'm still for Sefaira becoming Issei's servant whether she becomes his rook or pawn. It's just my personal opinion though but we'll see.
Old 2020-04-01, 06:36   Link #792
Lucidrago

I know it was a while ago but sorry for double-posting.

Maybe Sefaira has an ability related to the UL. Like maybe it has something to do with the method in which the UL were created.
Old 2020-04-01, 07:56   Link #793
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

I see her being a Mystic (a fighting healer). So unlike Asia, she can fight while healing others, but mostly herself.
Old 2020-04-01, 11:35   Link #794
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
I see her being a Mystic (a fighting healer). So unlike Asia, she can fight while healing others, but mostly herself.
How is that different from Ravel though besides being able to heal others?

And I doubt her ability to heal others would surpass Asia's.
Old 2020-04-01, 11:59   Link #795
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

It is different. Mystics fight with mysticism related powers and can summon thralls so they can directly fight whil simultaneously healing othefs and themselves. Ravel can only herself while fighting, but she has fire elemental power not supernatural like a mystic. Asia can just do only healing and cannot directly fight. A mystic is more useful than Asia and Ravel because it's a combination of them both.
Old 2020-04-01, 12:31   Link #796
Lucidrago

Quote:
It is different. Mystics fight with mysticism related powers and can summon thralls so they can directly fight whil simultaneously healing othefs and themselves. Ravel can only herself while fighting, but she has fire elemental power not supernatural like a mystic. Asia can just do only healing and cannot directly fight. A mystic is more useful than Asia and Ravel because it's a combination of them both.
One is that as of now mystics don't exist in DxD. So that's kind of moot.

And what would be the point of Issei having such a servant if she didn't add anything that he didn't already have? Issei already has Asia and her healing Sacred Gear. And Ravel has her immortality.

You think that she would be more useful than Asia and Ravel although if we have such a character it is unlikely her healing ability would be better than Asia's and her ability to heal herself would be better than Ravel's immortality.

So tell me again, what use would such a character bring to his peerage that isn't already covered?
Old 2020-04-01, 13:02   Link #797
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Right... Any class of power is automatically moot just because YOU say so. Let me turn your own illogical argument against you. You are saying a mystic would be useless because there's already a healer, but ironically your own argument applies to the CQC fighters lmao. Xenovia and Bennia should go away then since Issei was the first CQC fighter of his peerage (technically). Another character with a healing ability is pointless you say? Then you are saying the two CQC fighters other than Issei are pointless. Very silly to say characters with similar skills are pointless additions when common powers in general are similar to each other, but they work very differently in truth.

I should add that mystics provide buffs to allies and debuffs to enemies. Asia cannot do such a thing nor Ravel. Also before you mention Ingvild, she can only provide buffs.
Old 2020-04-01, 14:26   Link #798
Lucidrago

Quote:
Right... Any class of power is automatically moot just because YOU say so. Let me turn your own illogical argument against you. You are saying a mystic would be useless because there's already a healer, but ironically your own argument applies to the CQC fighters lmao. Xenovia and Bennia should go away then since Issei was the first CQC fighter of his peerage (technically). Another character with a healing ability is pointless you say? Then you are saying the two CQC fighters other than Issei are pointless. Very silly to say characters with similar skills are pointless additions when common powers in general are similar to each other, but they work very differently in truth.

I should add that mystics provide buffs to allies and debuffs to enemies. Asia cannot do such a thing nor Ravel. Also before you mention Ingvild, she can only provide buffs.
You completely took my post out of context.

I said mystics are moot simply due to there being no evidence of them existing in the story. I really don't see Ishibumi implementing mystics in DxD.

I just think it wouldn't do to introduce a peerage member of Issei that has a healing ability when that's already covered by Asia. Just don't think Issei really needs more support members especially when her healing would be inferior to Asia's.

Also, Ishibumi has put a limit on healing in this series. Just introducing a mystic that could just easily heal while fighting would just be Ishibumi breaking his own rules. Just introducing a character like that, you would have to make the healing ability just as good as Asia's Twilight Healing and the Phenex Tears.

Buffs to allies and debuffs to enemies? Isn't that just the Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing? I'm pretty sure Issei would far surpass any mystic on that front when it comes to buffing his allies.

Xenovia and Bennia both have unique weapons and abilities. Xenovia has Durandal, which can cut anything, Excalibur, which has seven unique abilities, and Avalon, which basically makes Xenovia immune to damage from attacks. Bennia is a Grim Reaper who can basically cut a person's soul with her scythe.
Old 2020-04-01, 14:53   Link #799
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Fallacy. You use just used Headcanon and really? You are gonna say X and B are different when by your own argument of "If they are in the same class they are the same", they are not. Lol contradiction much.
Old 2020-04-01, 18:04   Link #800
Giuseppe1234

Considering that before you two were speaking about the girl of FxF, after being saved by Verrine in the first chapter, what happened to her?
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote