AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-05-09, 01:47   Link #8041
zzhk
Summary Machine

Hopefully, the author has accumulated a backlog of manuscripts in the mean time, which might mean faster releases for the next few volumes.

Early summer probably means July. Blade Dance is definitely not on MF Bunko J's June list.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 01:58   Link #8042
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
I pray to God(myself) that the new sword designs don't look anything like in the anime. Est's design was beyond lame, it looked like a plastic toy.

I do agree though that the former illustrator's design for the swords was truly shitty.
Well the anime's weren't really that well designed but IT WAS really better than in the LN.Thanks TNK for making those.
STR1KE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 02:33   Link #8043
Armando99

Funny, I thought that the anime was good but the LN was even better.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 08:49   Link #8044
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
Funny, I thought that the anime was good but the LN was even better.
Are you talking about the swords or the anime/LN overall
Old 2015-05-09, 09:08   Link #8045
ImperialFlameGod8190

The swords design seemed fine in both to me granted without getting a color illustration the comparisons arent easy to do ya know.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 10:44   Link #8046
Hokoga

«Terminus Est» LN & Anime visual comparison

Images
LN «Terminus Est»
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Anime «Terminus Est»

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR1KE3
No offense but the old illustrators swords were very shity.Plain swords with no design at all kida like a pirate's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis
Est's design was beyond lame, it looked like a plastic toy.

I do agree though that the former illustrator's design for the swords was truly shitty.
I got to agree with these two about the LN swords design, the illustration with Kamito dual wielding would have looked much cooler if the sword designs wasn't so plain.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 10:49   Link #8047
ImperialFlameGod8190

Thats fine well lets see what happens next all that matters now is information on what volume 14 has in store

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-05-10, 02:42   Link #8048
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
«Terminus Est» LN & Anime visual comparison

Images
LN «Terminus Est»
Images
Anime «Terminus Est»

I got to agree with these two about the LN swords design, the illustration with Kamito dual wielding would have looked much cooler if the sword designs wasn't so plain.
Yep and it would have been even cooler if he was crouching or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Thats fine well lets see what happens next all that matters now is information on what volume 14 has in store
I wonder how they're gonna restore Restia's memories.LESBIAN TIME WITH EST COMING UP!!(I've got some fetishes about Lesbos don't mind me)
Old 2015-05-10, 04:31   Link #8049
Armando99

Restoring Restia's memory might be used as the cliff hanger at the end of Volume 11.

Rather than Est, I believe it would be Kamito who will restore her memory. They seem to have the most history together after all.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 05:43   Link #8050
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
Restoring Restia's memory might be used as the cliff hanger at the end of Volume 11.

Rather than Est, I believe it would be Kamito who will restore her memory. They seem to have the most history together after all.
That was meant as a joke but whatever.Though I too think that Kamito is the one who is gonna restore Restia's memories I think that the others are also going to play a big role in restoring her memories coz she needs to open up to them(don't forget about competing for Kamito)
Old 2015-05-10, 10:13   Link #8051
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

I also hope to see him somehow solve the energy consumption problem so he can dual-wield again.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 10:57   Link #8052
STR1KE3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
I also hope to see him somehow solve the energy consumption problem so he can dual-wield again.
If the author doesn't do that again then I will........The dual wielding is awesome though,I hope he doesn't do that a one time thing or something like Restia's real death
Old 2015-05-10, 11:02   Link #8053
ImperialFlameGod8190

^Unfortunately i dont see them dual-weilding anytime soon for one simple reason. It would reveal Kamito's identity of Ren Ashbell to everybody because if the girls notice the vorpal sword the connection will click instantly. Claire and Fianna know the truth but if others see that the connection will be instant and avoiding the Ren Ashbell connection is something this story has done a marvelous job of doing.

Old 2015-05-10, 11:31   Link #8054
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

I don't know, those girls couldn't tell it was the vorpal sword even though the blade was only slightly different when Nepenthes Lore used it, I figured he could dual wield but with Restia as a short blade or dagger since she's a loli now . It's also more realistic that way, short sword in left hand and long sword in right hand.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 11:39   Link #8055
zzhk
Summary Machine

There is no loli Restia. It's just variation in the artist's illustrations. Otherwise, other characters such as Luminaris or Kamito would have commented on it. There's absolutely nothing in the text that suggests Restia's appearance changed in any way.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 12:13   Link #8056
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
^Unfortunately i dont see them dual-weilding anytime soon for one simple reason. It would reveal Kamito's identity of Ren Ashbell to everybody because if the girls notice the vorpal sword the connection will click instantly. Claire and Fianna know the truth but if others see that the connection will be instant and avoiding the Ren Ashbell connection is something this story has done a marvelous job of doing.
All of Kamito's team mates already saw him dual-wielding at least 3 times, so I don't see what would be the problem. Heck, Kamito dual-wielded in front of everyone in the Blade Dance.

Besides, I think it's time already for Kamito to reveal the truth to at least his friends, and I have a premonition that it's going to happen in vol 14.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 12:42   Link #8057
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
All of Kamito's team mates already saw him dual-wielding at least 3 times, so I don't see what would be the problem. Heck, Kamito dual-wielded in front of everyone in the Blade Dance.

Besides, I think it's time already for Kamito to reveal the truth to at least his friends, and I have a premonition that it's going to happen in vol 14.
I agree after what they had gone through together. Rinslet and Ellis deserve to know about Kamito's real identity already.

Actually i'm surprise Kamito still keep his secret from them i feel it's kinda not fair for Rinslet and Ellis to get left out from group like this.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 13:29   Link #8058
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
I don't know, those girls couldn't tell it was the vorpal sword even though the blade was only slightly different when Nepenthes Lore used it, I figured he could dual wield but with Restia as a short blade or dagger since she's a loli now . It's also more realistic that way, short sword in left hand and long sword in right hand.
That was explained at the time because of the fact that an elemental Waffe is unique to the person who holds it Rubia can be a sword but wont have the appearance.

Quote:

When has the gang seen him dual wield because IIRC the only time he did it was fighting Rubia and that was only Claire who knew the truth. Restia hasnt been around kamito enough for him to Dual weild with the entire gang. Unless i'm mising a point.

Old 2015-05-10, 13:49   Link #8059
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
That was explained at the time because of the fact that an elemental Waffe is unique to the person who holds it Rubia can be a sword but wont have the appearance.

When has the gang seen him dual wield because IIRC the only time he did it was fighting Rubia and that was only Claire who knew the truth. Restia hasnt been around kamito enough for him to Dual weild with the entire gang. Unless i'm mising a point.
The time against Laevatein all of them were there at the end. Ellis even helped Kamito in delivering the final blow.

The time when they went to release Iseria.

The time when they confronted the Elemental Lords.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-10, 13:49   Link #8060
STR1KE3

Quote:

Some people just want to see Kamito dual wield and leave the complicated shit aside

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap