AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-02-02, 20:47   Link #8041
hyddty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLDarkLord View Post
That can only mean she is ready for the next turn with Tigre in bed.

Fine has crush on Tigre? I don't recall that though. .. when did it happen?
he mean that everyone beside those 2 love Tigre... not Fine and Valen
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 21:05   Link #8042
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Exactly. He's basically saying that they're exceptions. Which they are, as of right now.
Old 2016-02-02, 21:15   Link #8043
GLDarkLord

Well no wonder, the sentence was misleading. ....
GLDarkLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 21:24   Link #8044
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's just the lack of clarity in their grammar. You need to think a bit to figure out what they mean.
Old 2016-02-02, 21:40   Link #8045
GLDarkLord

Well I was hoping that such thing will happen. So it is easy to conquer fine.
Old 2016-02-03, 03:25   Link #8046
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

It's not quite easy to conquer Fine considering of her age. Maybe she will be the last Vanadis to smash Tigre up when Tigre accidentaly saw her naked again XD

Lim beat Tigre five times, Mila beat Tigre one time so far. The only Vanadis that was currently beat Tigre was Mila and i was hoping Fine will be put on the list as well XD XD
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 04:31   Link #8047
GLDarkLord

Age is not the real obstacle. The problem would be how will Tigre earn her trust . It seems trust is very important to fine

U are really like the MC to get beaten up by his girls. Though it is a high chance Tigre will get beaten by her in the near future.
Old 2016-02-03, 04:47   Link #8048
Dual Blades
Moonlight Editor

Location: In the North where people ride polar bears and live in Igloos
I think the real problem is "y'all are thirsty as fuck" for a yandere in this series.
Old 2016-02-03, 05:50   Link #8049
Ramero

Well, i love Tigre got beaten up by the girls most of the times especially when he was really clumsy enough to step on where he find girls are naked XD

A trust indeed was important but one thing that i want to see is how Elen will clarify things when Fine told about her encounters with Tigre which embarrased her much XD
Old 2016-02-03, 11:25   Link #8050
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Ramero: Why exactly do you want Tigre to be beaten up by his girls so much? I, for one, don't like it. Which is why it'd be better IMO if Fine only hit him once or twice (it's inevitable for it to happen at least once).

And yeah, for Fine, trust is very important, so Tigre will have to get her to trust him first.
Old 2016-02-03, 11:37   Link #8051
Ramero

@DragonOsman: Because i like to see Tigre in trouble with the girls again as he will trigger the trouble, not the girls that often triggers the trouble. Recently Tigre doesn't seems making trouble with girls instead the girls makes trouble with him. I personally want to see Tigre makes trouble with the girls again XD

Maybe Fine will see his trait in the battle as she could be the first one to feel Bargren lending power to Tigre's Black Bow for the first time in case demons appears (Most likely will be Vodyanoy)
Old 2016-02-03, 11:39   Link #8052
GLDarkLord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Ramero: Why exactly do you want Tigre to be beaten up by his girls so much? I, for one, don't like it. Which is why it'd be better IMO if Fine only hit him once or twice (it's inevitable for it to happen at least once).

And yeah, for Fine, trust is very important, so Tigre will have to get her to trust him first.
some people have there own different kind of taste on the harem interaction.
As for me I'm just waiting for the interaction between all the girls and bragging with each other on how they please Tigre in bed. Dam im thinking way ahead on this. Oh well if that happens it will be so amusing on my part.
Old 2016-02-03, 12:07   Link #8053
KnightShade

i wish i had a harem of girls who could beat the shit out of me... as long as they still put out
Old 2016-02-03, 12:13   Link #8054
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
@DragonOsman: Because i like to see Tigre in trouble with the girls again as he will trigger the trouble, not the girls that often triggers the trouble. Recently Tigre doesn't seems making trouble with girls instead the girls makes trouble with him. I personally want to see Tigre makes trouble with the girls again XD

Maybe Fine will see his trait in the battle as she could be the first one to feel Bargren lending power to Tigre's Black Bow for the first time in case demons appears (Most likely will be Vodyanoy)
The girls have been causing him trouble since volume 1.

All of the trouble Tigre causes the girls is purely by accident, but rather than beat him they just threaten him with dismemberment or castration (Volume 11 when he ran across Valentina bathing).
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 12:22   Link #8055
Ramero

Quote:
some people have there own different kind of taste on the harem interaction.
As for me I'm just waiting for the interaction between all the girls and bragging with each other on how they please Tigre in bed. Dam im thinking way ahead on this. Oh well if that happens it will be so amusing on my part.
I prefer to see how the girls will make their moves considering they got four years before Olga propose another marriage to him.
Old 2016-02-03, 12:41   Link #8056
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
The girls have been causing him trouble since volume 1.

All of the trouble Tigre causes the girls is purely by accident, but rather than beat him they just threaten him with dismemberment or castration (Volume 11 when he ran across Valentina bathing).
True, true. And please jog my memory here: Has there ever been a time when Elen hit Tigre? For the life of me, I just can't remember even one such instance, aside from the time when she and Lim tried to see what other weapons he's good with aside from the bow (which doesn't really count IMO). Every other time, she only threatens and/or scolds him. The only one so far, out of the Vanadis, who has hit him is Mira. And out of all of the girls, it'd be Mira and Lim.

@Ramero: I, too, want to see how the girls will go about this and if they'll make advances on him before the four years' time Tigre gave Olga is up.

I'm sure that, deep down, all five of the Vanadis who are currently in love with him want to marry him. I'm also waiting to see Valentina fall for him and for Fine to first meet him and then fall for him like the others.
Old 2016-02-03, 14:30   Link #8057
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
True, true. And please jog my memory here: Has there ever been a time when Elen hit Tigre? For the life of me, I just can't remember even one such instance, aside from the time when she and Lim tried to see what other weapons he's good with aside from the bow (which doesn't really count IMO). Every other time, she only threatens and/or scolds him. The only one so far, out of the Vanadis, who has hit him is Mira. And out of all of the girls, it'd be Mira and Lim.

@Ramero: I, too, want to see how the girls will go about this and if they'll make advances on him before the four years' time Tigre gave Olga is up.

I'm sure that, deep down, all five of the Vanadis who are currently in love with him want to marry him. I'm also waiting to see Valentina fall for him and for Fine to first meet him and then fall for him like the others.
She did hit him when he dueled the Duke in volume 5 to keep him from giving into his hate. But other than that no (although she threatened to do it and seriously considered knocking him out more than once).
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 14:41   Link #8058
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Fine has crush on Tigre? I don't recall that though. .. when did it happen?
What Ramero says is the five out of seven Vanadis are confirmed to have a crush onto Tigre, not Valentina and Fine because,
  1. All Valentina care is how to obtain power to be Queen of Zhcted, though we are still confuse over what her goal next after witnessing Tigre's Black Bow power.
  2. Fine has never meet Tigre before in her life, what makes you think otherwise?
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 15:44   Link #8059
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
She did hit him when he dueled the Duke in volume 5 to keep him from giving into his hate. But other than that no (although she threatened to do it and seriously considered knocking him out more than once).
She hit him that time to keep him from falling into Darkness after being swallowed up by the Black Bow's power, which was a good call on her part. He was consumed by negative emotions because of Bertrand's death that time, after all, so he wasn't himself. She hit him to bring him back to his senses. And those other times you mentioned were just threats or whatnot.

@Chingaruna: True.
Old 2016-02-03, 16:27   Link #8060
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Anyone know any details that might've been revealed in volume 13? The living thirst that is Greast was the last person we knew to have it, but now that he's dead, what of the weapon?

On that point, it's been two years (I think) since Roland's demise. Ganelon said that the blade would take one or two years to pick a new wielder. Can't wait for that. Brune will not regain military superiority until they get that weapon back.
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)