AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-05-07, 09:14   Link #8101
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, I'd like to see Rito go to Deviluke now that Ramero mentioned it.

I've read Black Cat, but for the life of me I couldn't notice the parallels. I'm not sure why.
Old 2016-05-07, 15:51   Link #8102
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Well, I'd like to see Rito go to Deviluke now that Ramero mentioned it.

I've read Black Cat, but for the life of me I couldn't notice the parallels. I'm not sure why.
Because the main connection is Eve and after that they couldnt be more different. The two series couldnt be more different. Most of the parellels outside of that are reaches frankly

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-08, 11:20   Link #8103
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Because the main connection is Eve and after that they couldnt be more different. The two series couldnt be more different. Most of the parellels outside of that are reaches frankly
One of the character that crossed my mind if Kyoko who was a huge fan of Train itself while on To Love Ru she was an actor.

Speaking of Rito when he become a King, i wonder who will keep him in check? Maybe Kotegawa or Kujou can keep Rito in check but i think he doesn't have a traits from other people that want to offer Rito some prestigious positions.

Aaaahhh, makes me want to think about if Madan was gain access to To Love Ru Darkness.. Maybe Tigre and his harem teleported accidentaly to where Tigre and his harem is because of Lala's inventions.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-08, 19:50   Link #8104
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Elen would probably kill Rito if he fell on top of her or did something perverted to her, though. Dreadful story there. After all, Tigre's the only man who won't be killed for doing those kinds of things to her.

Rito definitely needs to become a proper Harem King and also a good* King of the Universe. And I also think that he should gain powers of some sort. Nemesis being inside him should hopefully get him the same powers as her as a side-effect, but that power also overwhelmed by Gid, so him also having the same powers as Gid in addition to that would be good.
Old 2016-05-08, 21:28   Link #8105
Ramero

Quote:
Elen would probably kill Rito if he fell on top of her or did something perverted to her, though. Dreadful story there. After all, Tigre's the only man who won't be killed for doing those kinds of things to her.

Rito definitely needs to become a proper Harem King and also a good* King of the Universe. And I also think that he should gain powers of some sort. Nemesis being inside him should hopefully get him the same powers as her as a side-effect, but that power also overwhelmed by Gid, so him also having the same powers as Gid in addition to that would be good.
Well, let's see how Nemesis rig his body anyway and since all Devilukan's Royal Family already visited Rito i think it's time for Rito's turn to start visiting them.
Old 2016-05-09, 06:57   Link #8106
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:

If we are using the logic, Rito should have been dead or get beaten to death by anyone the moment he stumbled in his world.

But then, logic doesn't existed when it comes to Rito...so Elen or whatever she was, she will fall in love with Rito.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-09, 07:46   Link #8107
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Elen is Eleonora Viltaria. A Vanadis in Madan no Ou to Vanadis (there are a total of seven Vanadis). A Vanadis is a War Princess. If a man other than Tigre did anything perverted to her, his head would be off his shoulders in a blink of an eye. You should read the novels, I'm telling you. They're good.

And Elen loves Tigre. And Tigre is a much better man and leader than Rito is (he's led armies on battlefields and he's fought alongside Elen and other Vanadis with the armies they lead, too). Elen isn't falling for Rito even if Heaven and Earth were to switch places. Sorry.

@Ramero: Yeah, you're right.
Old 2016-05-09, 09:29   Link #8108
Ramero

Quote:
Elen is Eleonora Viltaria. A Vanadis in Madan no Ou to Vanadis (there are a total of seven Vanadis). A Vanadis is a War Princess. If a man other than Tigre did anything perverted to her, his head would be off his shoulders in a blink of an eye. You should read the novels, I'm telling you. They're good.

And Elen loves Tigre. And Tigre is a much better man and leader than Rito is (he's led armies on battlefields and he's fought alongside Elen and other Vanadis with the armies they lead, too). Elen isn't falling for Rito even if Heaven and Earth were to switch places. Sorry.

@Ramero: Yeah, you're right.
Aside of that he got many traits that even he was offer a promotion he refuse the offer unlike Rito that doesn't have any traits, more trouble than achievements :3. I think for Rito is impossible to make Elen fall in love with Rito though even Momo's harem plan will be sniffed out my Mila and Sofy if they find out Momo wants the Vanadis goes to Rito than Tigre.

He will be lucky if Tigre was with Elen when Rito stumbles on her and if not he will be beheaded on the spot.
Old 2016-05-09, 11:07   Link #8109
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Rito's traits are his "talent" and good intentions. That's about it, though. That's also another reason why he needs to at least become a successful Harem King.
Old 2016-05-10, 05:05   Link #8110
Ramero

Seriously.. Rito thinks Nemesis body as a marshmallow as he squeeze her butt.. Momo also doesn't want to lose about it and goes in as well..

That damn Rito on sleepy mode was very dangerous when he sleep with someone else.. He even can't remember a thing or two when he did it to Momo and Nemesis but she wasn't expecting that cat-like flower burst some sleeping gas when she touches it, making Rito goes to sleep.
Old 2016-05-10, 08:31   Link #8111
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:

Come on, you know it isn't even fair to compare a "hero" to Rito. In fact, I think Rito probably would have hard time to beat this guy. I'm sincerely think that this guy has better chance to be the king of universe than Rito.

Spoiler for This guy:
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 09:03   Link #8112
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Come on, you know it isn't even fair to compare a "hero" to Rito. In fact, I think Rito probably would have hard time to beat this guy. I'm sincerely think that this guy has better chance to be the king of universe than Rito.

Spoiler for This guy:
Dude!! is that badass Nobita picture you once mentioned to me
that badass pose are we really sure this guy not Nobita XD

Of course Nobita has better chance to be king of universe than Rito
if you followed the movie, Nobita and friends has defeated many ridiculous tough enemies, for example: Angol moah
What has Rito defeated beside Lala fodder suitors?
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 09:13   Link #8113
Golden_Witch

Rito defeated the innocence and purity of Yui.
Golden_Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 09:18   Link #8114
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Dude!! is that badass Nobita picture you once mentioned to me
that badass pose are we really sure this guy not Nobita XD

Of course Nobita has better chance to be king of universe than Rito
if you followed the movie, Nobita and friends has defeated many ridiculous tough enemies, for example: Angol moah
What has Rito defeated beside Lala fodder suitors?
Well, Rito has yet to defeat others single-handedly or by his own and i think Nemesis start to get conquered after c 67 was released. Rito does conquer the girls slowly but in the fight we never seen him defeat someone physically.

Nobita shares the same skills as Tigre, Markmanship. The difference is Tigre was excels at Bow and Nobita excels at Handgun. Both of them already defeated some antagonists physically while Rito.. He never has a chance
Old 2016-05-10, 14:25   Link #8115
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Witch View Post
Rito defeated the innocence and purity of Yui.
That is....irrelevant....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Well, Rito has yet to defeat others single-handedly or by his own and i think Nemesis start to get conquered after c 67 was released. Rito does conquer the girls slowly but in the fight we never seen him defeat someone physically.

Nobita shares the same skills as Tigre, Markmanship. The difference is Tigre was excels at Bow and Nobita excels at Handgun. Both of them already defeated some antagonists physically while Rito.. He never has a chance
Yeah, he never has a chance because the author never give the chance for that.
Damn you Hasemi Saki.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 14:30   Link #8116
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

You can't defeat Rito if you can't touch him to begin with.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-11, 10:06   Link #8117
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Yeah, he never has a chance because the author never give the chance for that.
Rito defeat both Nemesis and Momo in this chapter ... physically ...

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-11, 10:56   Link #8118
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Rito defeat both Nemesis and Momo in this chapter ... physically ...

He did that when he was asleep.. When he's awake that will be.. different
Old 2016-05-11, 11:17   Link #8119
NeutralZero

^certain he can do it too when he is awake as long as he knows how to chanel it esp that part against the awaken darkness
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-11, 11:21   Link #8120
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
^certain he can do it too when he is awake as long as he knows how to chanel it esp that part against the awaken darkness
Yeah and that is he have to but he doesn't want to use it

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen