Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-06-18, 13:05   Link #801
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
A little question here, just because ppl on yardrat couldn't sense goku's ki, doesn't automatically mean goku is in ultra instinct?? Super saiyan blue doesn't count anymore ?? Is this a bit of a plot hole in here?

I also think Vegeta new technique is ki's drain...so not only Vegeta "steal" instant transmission, he could be now a walking spirit bomb

I think Vegeta can win this, because the phrase "the genius from hard work" (I don't know how to translate this) is out ...I thought I was reading naruto all of a sudden

I think Vegeta can beat Moro, 73 makes a comeback (when Moro is already out), and beerus stops 73, so technically Vegeta beats a major villain for the first time but doesn't finish the arc

Hate to see fusion tho...that's just cheating
I think the fact that Vegeta also couldn't sense Goku's ki is the key with it being Ultra Instinct. If it were Blue, Vegeta would probably have been able to sense it. Though it could also just be that Vegeta though him using Ultra Instinct was likelier.

@Kanon: Yeah, they may have to team up like that to take out Moro. But if they don't have Senzus then they're out of luck unless Beerus and Whis decide to show up. And like Shadow5YA said, Beerus did mention wanting to get good food. They could use that as an excuse to help them out against Moro. And remind me: Is Whis able to heal people? Because if so, he'd also be able to fix Goku and Vegeta up so they could still do what you mentioned if they want to (one or both of them might not agree).
Old 2020-06-18, 13:31   Link #802
Wandering Soul

Vegeta's new ability certainly would have been helpful in past arcs. Hopefully it isn't forgotten or rendered useless after this one.
Old 2020-06-18, 15:44   Link #803
justavisitor

Vegeta's new technique is like those trap cards the anime characters use in yu gi oh, so specific on one scenario

If Vegeta used this technique on cell he would have won

On the other hand, if Vegeta used this on the fat buu then it will be immediately game over for the good guys because kid buu will show up all of a sudden
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-18, 18:17   Link #804
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
It wouldn't have changed things with Buu since his original form was Kid Buu, which they had trouble with anyway. He would have just nuked the planet sooner.
Not if the technique allowed for Gohan to be back in action right away. But yeah, on second thought, it's more likely it would have backfired.
Old 2020-06-18, 19:37   Link #805
Galaxian

Am I the only who to thinks that, visually speaking, Moro's new form is a downgrade?

Other than that, Vegeta was epic in this chapter. The whole conversation about going to hell was great and the Namekians not knowing it was Vegeta who saved them is just the right kind of bittersweet.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-19, 03:26   Link #806
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The chapter's out.

Vegeta's new technique is really cool, but sadly it's the kind of technique that will probably never be useful again after this arc. It would have been incredibly useful in previous arcs though. Cell wouldn't have been a problem, and Boo less of one. Same for Zamasu.
It does mean we won't have to deal with that BS in the future, at least. Though I fear that means we'll just get more Jiren and Broly enemies instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
It wouldn't have changed things with Buu since his original form was Kid Buu, which they had trouble with anyway. He would have just nuked the planet sooner.
If he did it as Majin Vegeta, Goku would've beat him with his spirit body SSJ3 (assuming he woke up in time). If he did it after he came back, theoretically it would've turned out the same, unless somehow the means by which this technique worked caused Gohan to wake up immediately. Or perhaps, with it happening in combat rather than during their prison break, they'd have been able to stop the attack.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-19, 07:03   Link #807
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Am I the only who to thinks that, visually speaking, Moro's new form is a downgrade?

Other than that, Vegeta was epic in this chapter. The whole conversation about going to hell was great and the Namekians not knowing it was Vegeta who saved them is just the right kind of bittersweet.
You're not. He looks like a DB Heroes OC now.

I'm kind of surprised Vegeta still thinks he's going to hell. I thought the end of the Boo saga established he wouldn't, since he wasn't considered a bad guy by Shenron.
Old 2020-06-19, 08:11   Link #808
GDB

Shenron's scale might be different from Enma's.
Old 2020-06-19, 09:18   Link #809
alex_drian

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.........Let the man have the glory for once, damnit!!!
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-19, 19:05   Link #810
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Moro does look worse visually now, but he should be a lot more powerful than before since he not only got his backup from 73 but also got 73's ki and ability. He's worse news now.

Vegeta can still beat Moro by defusing him, like Kanon said. But he'll have to work together with Goku for that and they don't like doing that. If they do have to do it, then I think Beerus and Whis will have to intervene first. Whis should be able to heal Goku. I don't remember for sure, but I don't think they have any Senzus.

By the way. Forced Spirit Fission only works on someone who is either a fused warrior or has absorbed ki from others, right? It won't work on anyone else?
Old 2020-06-19, 21:02   Link #811
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Moro does look worse visually now, but he should be a lot more powerful than before since he not only got his backup from 73 but also got 73's ki and ability. He's worse news now.

Vegeta can still beat Moro by defusing him, like Kanon said. But he'll have to work together with Goku for that and they don't like doing that. If they do have to do it, then I think Beerus and Whis will have to intervene first. Whis should be able to heal Goku. I don't remember for sure, but I don't think they have any Senzus.

By the way. Forced Spirit Fission only works on someone who is either a fused warrior or has absorbed ki from others, right? It won't work on anyone else?
If I remember it right, 17 and 18 handled 73 easily...
But it's always DB's logic: a much weakened moro + an android that 17 and 18 had no issue handling it = biggest threat ever

If the author has any courage, Vegeta could say something like this in the next chapter: "Since I practised this technique, I am no longer compatible with fusion" and boom, overpowered characters like Vegeto and Gogeta would be gone forever, which I argue it will do more good than harm to this franchise

I think Forced Sprit Fission works exactly like you said...which makes me wonder, Moro empathized that he got 73's copy ability, and now, the only useful ability is Vegeta's new move...New Moro probably grabbed Vegeta's neck unknown to anyone, so even if Gogeta appears, good guys are still in trouble..
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2020-06-19, 21:09   Link #812
Galaxian

Quote:
If the author has any courage, Vegeta could say something like this in the next chapter: "Since I practised this technique, I am no longer compatible with fusion" and boom, overpowered characters like Vegeto and Gogeta would be gone forever, which I argue it will do more good than harm to this franchise
Until they remember that there is now have a new Broly running around and we get a fusion between him and Goku.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-19, 21:16   Link #813
GDB

Quote:
That'd be amazing. I hope they do it.

Quote:
I think Forced Sprit Fission works exactly like you said...which makes me wonder, Moro empathized that he got 73's copy ability, and now, the only useful ability is Vegeta's new move...New Moro probably grabbed Vegeta's neck unknown to anyone, so even if Gogeta appears, good guys are still in trouble..
I don't think he'd bother with Vegeta's ability. He doesn't know they can fuse, so there'd be nothing to gain. Goku and Piccolo, on the other hand...
Old 2020-06-19, 22:16   Link #814
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Until they remember that there is now have a new Broly running around and we get a fusion between him and Goku.
At least, that would be refreshing...and Broly should have a hard time adjusting his uncontrollable power level
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I don't think he'd bother with Vegeta's ability. He doesn't know they can fuse, so there'd be nothing to gain. Goku and Piccolo, on the other hand...
True, I forgot about that
Old 2020-06-19, 22:20   Link #815
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Did they recycle the Cell arc? Vegeta got a new stronger form and took the upperhand, causing the villain to absorb somebody to a acquire a humanlike form?
Old 2020-06-19, 22:24   Link #816
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Did they recycle the Cell arc? Vegeta got a new stronger form and took the upperhand, causing the villain to absorb somebody to a acquire a humanlike form?
No, more like Resurrection of F.

Cell attaining Perfect form was something Vegeta intentionally allowed to happen, to the point where he fought Trunks over it.

In this case, he never intended to let Moro to recover, just like he didn't expect Frieza to destroy the planet before he killed him.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-19, 23:42   Link #817
GDB

At least this time Vegeta didn't allow the villain to live because of hubris; he was just confirming whether Moro was wanted alive or not. Should have just killed him right there and then, but at least it wasn't him gloating for 10 minutes.
Old 2020-06-20, 07:07   Link #818
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
At least this time Vegeta didn't allow the villain to live because of hubris; he was just confirming whether Moro was wanted alive or not. Should have just killed him right there and then, but at least it wasn't him gloating for 10 minutes.
Kinda ironic that it was being too reasonable that caused Vegeta to fail. You could argue he still let his guard down though, since if he took the time to ask Jaco, that means he thought he wasn't a threat anymore.

When Moro said he still had his magic, I actually got my hopes up he had some amazing techniques up his sleeve, but nope, just plain old absorption/fusion. Moro's magic is probably the most disappointing aspect of his character.
Old 2020-06-20, 07:23   Link #819
GDB

Agreed. Early on, the first one or two times he fought, his magic was interesting. Kind of one-note, but interesting. Apparently his magic this time was... make a smoke screen, eat a dude?
Old 2020-06-20, 13:39   Link #820
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

I had the impression he just absorbed his leftover magic from 73, so maybe in the next chapter he will show something new. Not that he needs to of course because he's the strongest thing on Earth right now.

Tags
donkan mc