AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-05-31, 16:04   Link #8201
kari-no-sugata II

Makes me wonder what would have happened if Ariel ever seriously tried to fight Shiro as a god. Or if Shiro hadn't one-shot killed Julius. Also gives reason for Shiro to be cautious around Shun.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-31, 17:59   Link #8202
kari-no-sugata II

Translation is up for "319 – If good intentions could save the world we wouldn’t be suffering"

Spoiler for thoughts:
Old 2018-05-31, 18:20   Link #8203
tsunade666

so kuro is not dumb enough to arrange the attack. still dumb to not properly explain it.

then BAM! Sariel was once again shown her own massive problem. I can already imagine the world burning thanks to dumb hero further burning the remaining MA energy, just to fought Shiro.
Old 2018-05-31, 22:31   Link #8204
lexlexz

im thinking that sariel thinks that shiro is d ?
right ?
we saw how shun reacted right away to shiro?
he was tinking that she was d but fell it that she was to different
but thats because sariel messed with the system to give him a vision with taboo
now that we know that there is this extra system
sariel is probaly trying to make shun fight shiro because she thinks she is d
right?
but that would be stupid because that would waste ma energy
i think sariel has more freedom than shiro thinks and is going to make even more of a mess than now
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-01, 00:50   Link #8205
gn_X00

Whelp.. This gonna end badly. The idiot hero is a waking disaster already and now he even has a means to destroy the world.
They're like trying to save a place from a bomber, but the bomber is a delusional fool that can just press the switch with his imagination
Old 2018-06-01, 11:34   Link #8206
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Another new chapter. Author's on a roll!
So apparently the current disaster is only a disaster because the MA energy used to attack D was sent to another dimension. Had the target is actually still in the same planet like Kuro, it would still be possible to recycle that energy. But even if that's what happened Potimas would likely be unstoppable.
So just as the title said, it's nobody's fault, except Potimas!
Old 2018-06-01, 11:38   Link #8207
kari-no-sugata II

Yep. And also, Shiro has plans for Gyurie it seems - ie as a form of apology she'll have him take certain actions involving the fate of the world.

Shiro herself doesn't like Sariel in general but doesn't mind too much that Sariel caused her to die. After all, if Sariel hadn't done that, "Shiro" would have died as a simple and ordinary spider back on Earth rather than becoming a god.

PS LN9 will come out in early July. Based on the summary, Shiro will be at full power and there's the possibility that she will meet face to face with D. This is basically what I hoped for as I didn't think there'd be much point dragging Shiro's "weakness" much further.
Old 2018-06-01, 18:20   Link #8208
kari-no-sugata II

Translation is up for "320 – It’s nobody’s fault. However, Po – you’re not included."

Spoiler for thoughts:
Old 2018-06-01, 19:26   Link #8209
Vocah

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
Translation is up for "320 – It’s nobody’s fault. However, Po – you’re not included."

Spoiler for thoughts:
Any reason why you call him "Po-no-ji" in the last few chapters?
Vocah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-02, 02:14   Link #8210
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

That's how Shiro calls him since a while now. It translates to "the letter po". You can think it like "he who shall not be named" but with more disgust rather than fear. Similar to how Japanese call cockroaches "G".
Old 2018-06-02, 20:28   Link #8211
kari-no-sugata II

Did you notice the late raw release? Translation is up for "S33 – Brother and Sister"

Spoiler for thoughts:
Old 2018-06-02, 23:13   Link #8212
lexlexz

this new chapter.....
i wanted to laugh but i couldn't
Old 2018-06-02, 23:15   Link #8213
lexlexz

what do we know about ruler authority?
in the first place what does ruler authority does to your soul ?
is ruler authority a skill? i dont remember
Old 2018-06-03, 08:20   Link #8214
Vocah

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
That's how Shiro calls him since a while now. It translates to "the letter po". You can think it like "he who shall not be named" but with more disgust rather than fear. Similar to how Japanese call cockroaches "G".
That's nice and all but it doesn't convey that. As I don't understand that it sounds more like an endearing term to me.
Vocah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-03, 08:41   Link #8215
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
what do we know about ruler authority?
in the first place what does ruler authority does to your soul ?
is ruler authority a skill? i dont remember
The first time "ruler authority" came up was when Kumoko could Appraise titles - chapter 79:
Quote:
I mean, what's the Ruler class privilege?

『Ruler Class Privilege:The authority to manage a part of the world given to the Ruler』

Eh? What's that? Can I use that?

《Received the use request of the privilege form the Ruler of Pride. There's no authority that the Ruler of Pride can use now》

None!? Seriously, what's this?
We see it again in S15 when Oka-chan uses it.

The first time we find out Ruler Authority is related to Appraisal blocking is chapter 146:
Quote:
Hmm. Ruler authority activate. Appraisal refusal.

《The use of the Ruler authority is confirmed. The effect of the 『Appraisal』 skill is obstructed》

I didn't thought that I need to use the Ruler authority in such a place. I don't want to use it as much as possible because it uses Divinity Area, but being seen is unpleasant.
As of chapter 300, we know that Shiro has control over all the Ruler Authorities except one.

As for what exactly they do normally it's not clear but Shiro is using them to hack the System and implement her plan to shut down the System in a particular way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocah View Post
That's nice and all but it doesn't convey that. As I don't understand that it sounds more like an endearing term to me.
For reference, "Po-no-ji" first comes up in side chapter "The Elf Leader’s Miscalculation", nearly 100 chapters ago.
Old 2018-06-03, 18:57   Link #8216
lexlexz

if shiro has all ruler authority now that she killed natsume she should have greed too right?
does this mean that sui can use the greed skill with the help of shiro?
so the fight in the ss 33 is possible for her to absorb shun?

the true question for me is how do you train ruler authority ?
do you just need to keep using the skill?
Old 2018-06-04, 10:23   Link #8217
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
if shiro has all ruler authority now that she killed natsume she should have greed too right?
does this mean that sui can use the greed skill with the help of shiro?
so the fight in the ss 33 is possible for her to absorb shun?

the true question for me is how do you train ruler authority ?
do you just need to keep using the skill?
Ruler Authority isn't a skill in the normal sense. It's unknown how it's gained once you have a Ruler title.

Shiro has all the Ruler Authorities except one. It's not known for sure which one is missing but I think the last time she specifically listed the missing ones there was three or four. Since then Shiro gained the Ruler Authority that Potimas had (after his death). I don't know if Shiro can safely give someone else Ruler Authority once she's made use of it. We do know that both Wrath and Sophia have the Appraisal block, but we don't know how that was done.

Anyway, new chapter today. Heh, I had these fun theories for what Shiro could be doing. Turns out it was completely unplanned - crazy sister started talking to the spy clone that Shiro had left with her. It was really creepy so Shiro gave in and brought Shun to Sue but she didn't expect this. Shiro basically spends the chapter escaping from reality, lol.
Old 2018-06-04, 18:24   Link #8218
kari-no-sugata II

Translation is up for "321 – A scene of carnage"

Spoiler for thoughts:

PS Best character description ever:
クレイジーサイコヤンデレブラコン妹
Old 2018-06-05, 02:14   Link #8219
lexlexz

i nearly forgot that shiro is completely nogood with relationships ( i just thought she was completely seeing throuh the imouto and she trying to kill shun was all part of the "plan")
i thought sue was a complete yandere brocom for a realy a long time ago, didnt think she was going to have a mental shortcut and want to kill her brother (i thought she wasnt brainwashed by natsume and was just folowing orders from s )
and that was completely unnespected to shiro

Last edited by lexlexz; 2018-06-06 at 06:50.
Old 2018-06-05, 08:05   Link #8220
kari-no-sugata II

How can you forget that Shiro is bad at relationships?

Anyway... it's clear to me that the author is emphasing Shiro's interactions with others lately, both in terms of what happens and what Shiro thinks about such things. I dunno if we'll quickly see big changes but perhaps what she most needs to see is a clear demonstration of where having friends and being able to rely upon them for her plans can help her.

Shiro doesn't like/appreciate relationships in general because they're bothersome. But since she's poor at understanding others that can cause more bothersome stuff longer term. So will she be willing to trade going through some short term bothersome stuff to reduce long term bothersome stuff?

Maybe she can find some less utilitarian reasons for having friends as well...

Tags
fantasy, non-human mc, reincarnation