Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2015-03-11, 00:56   Link #8321
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by refrain View Post
Can someone recommend me a good fleet to clear 2-5? Someone told me to go with 4DD. Is it true?
4CA and 2 CAV has my recommendation. I think it' the best composition. With 2 drums, one on each CAV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
I have one question regarding the Type 62 Zero Fighter bomber.

From what I see, the Type 62 Zero Fighter bomber has AA capabilities. But I can torn between using it and the Type 52 Zero Fighter (I don't have Reppu, so I was using the Type 52 Zero Fighter until I got 2 Type 62 Zero Fighter bomber.). Is it best that I use Type 62 Zero Fighter bomber or use Type 52 Zero Fighter, or putting both on the carrier? I have 2 CVs that I usually use to do my sorties and PVPs (Except leveling, which I use the ships I want to level.)
it's not really matter honestly. In fact use both if you want. I normally use 3 greens plane and a red/blue when i'm unsure to secure air supremacy. Then use other ships in the fleet for main damage. A yellow plane scout is good too
Old 2015-03-11, 01:12   Link #8322
cloud04
Scanlator

i think i used on 2-5 2dd,2cav,clt,cvl

Last edited by cloud04; 2015-03-11 at 01:40.
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 01:21   Link #8323
Kakurin
大佐

3 CA, 2 CAV and 1 CLT. Rolling them up pretty good.
Old 2015-03-11, 01:23   Link #8324
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Take note though, going North in 2-5 with a fast fleet (the assumption if you're using the barrels), means you'll have to try your luck with the yasen node and its flagship-kai heavy cruiser.
Old 2015-03-11, 01:24   Link #8325
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Academus View Post
The contemporary practice is to first satisfy LoS requirement, then secure air superiority if not supremacy, and finally fill the remaining slots up with bombers. 62FB is used when your CV has 3 fighters yet you are still a few points short of air superiority. Instead of equipping 4 fighters and leave the CV unable to attack, you can equip her with 62FB which would allow her to bomb the enemies. Therefore whether you should equip 52 or 62 depends on the air power requirement of the map.
And don't equip your CV with bombers when fighting PVP unless you hate bauxite.

Level your SS by sending them to 2-3. Kaga drops at boss so hopefully she will come in due course. However, I would say she's so important that you may want to consider seeking her more actively once you build up a stockpile. The SS expeditions aren't critical unless you are very fond of German DD and BB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
it's not really matter honestly. In fact use both if you want. I normally use 3 greens plane and a red/blue when i'm unsure to secure air supremacy. Then use other ships in the fleet for main damage. A yellow plane scout is good too
Thank you both for the suggestions and explanation, it really helps a lot when preparing ships. And don't worry, I don't use planes in PVP for my CV. Learnt that from wikia.

I have a yellow plane scout (Saiun), so it should help in some ways...
Old 2015-03-11, 02:06   Link #8326
cloud04
Scanlator

are world boss weeklies worth doing?
Old 2015-03-11, 03:45   Link #8327
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
are world boss weeklies worth doing?
I will say no for World 3 or above quest, especially if you are not a hardcore player (play for ranking and stuffs). Generally because in my experience, it result in negative resources/buckets gain or slow down that gain. And since i start to take this game very casual now, i want to accumulate resources and prepare for events instead. Not to mention it's time-consuming too
Old 2015-03-11, 03:48   Link #8328
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Academus View Post
Aren't you just 2 months into the game? Are you sure you want to do 2-5 this early?
While 2-5 is tougher than any map before, it at east is a bit easier as your HQ level is lower. And I think it's a good thing to tackle it down earlier if you can as each month that pass is one less month without getting a medal from it. I was abble to tackle down it at the very end of January, that's a bit more than two weeks since I started playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I thought about pre-saved composition before. But then when you think about it, it still feel like you are in control more if you can select girls to put it into your fleet. Feel like you actually compose a fleet. But once again, an improved UI can almost fix everything.
I mean more like you can, when composing a fleet that you notice you will still use many more times for a few days, choose to save it in one of your slots. So the saved compositions are all made by you, and even the saved ones should change from time to time when you're done with grinding on a map or farming for something. But yes, if the UI gave you more options it would make changing much easier even without a save feature.
Old 2015-03-11, 03:55   Link #8329
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
I mean more like you can, when composing a fleet that you notice you will still use many more times for a few days, choose to save it in one of your slots. So the saved compositions are all made by you, and even the saved ones should change from time to time when you're done with grinding on a map or farming for something. But yes, if the UI gave you more options it would make changing much easier even without a save feature.
I have played games allow that and honestly after a while you will start to forget which girl or which equipment you have in each team. You will just go with Team 1, doing 3-2. Team 2 Orel, Team 3 going to 2-5. Which i guess reduce the interaction part of the game.

I means even in Kancolle, and if you are like me and don't change your expedition fleet around. Do you remember which girl you put into each expedition fleet? Their order and their equipment? Because i do not
Old 2015-03-11, 04:20   Link #8330
refrain

Well I'll be damned. I don't even have any high level CA or CAV. I'm lv 80 admiral and my strongest CA are Lv 44 and lv 33 Haguro.
refrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 04:53   Link #8331
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Yikes, that's a bloated Admiral level if I'd ever seen one.
Old 2015-03-11, 04:59   Link #8332
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
That reminds me after I hit 1-5 too many.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 05:00   Link #8333
AC-Phoenix
Detective

The winter event + 1-5 dd/Cl levelling gets you there rather fast.

I'm still at 1x lv 60 CA + rest CA lv 32 too. My only CAV is even still lv 10, at HQ level 72.

I try concentrating on Maya, Fubuki and the Sendai's atm though.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 06:51   Link #8334
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Oh nice, I won the lottery and got into the game Now to see if I can catch onto this.
Old 2015-03-11, 06:53   Link #8335
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Welcome to the ship, full of love toward your shipgirls and hatred toward Compass and RNG.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 07:54   Link #8336
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

The Compass is evil. Got sent to the boss 3 times in a row, now it's deciding to send me north after I beat the boss.
Old 2015-03-11, 08:04   Link #8337
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

The compass won't be your biggest worry on the middle and long term, trust me.
At some point, it will become a routine compared to other problems that are much more annoying.

Suffice to say, take it easy and learn the mechanics at your own pace. There is no need to rush maps.
Old 2015-03-11, 09:56   Link #8338
refrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
The winter event + 1-5 dd/Cl levelling gets you there rather fast.
This. After that event and trying to upgrade all my obtained DD to their Kai forms have costed me this. Don't call me a lolicon for this but almost all of my high lvl ships are DD and SS. Now I'm regret it. I can't even grind 1-5 anymore because of higher difficulty
refrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-11, 10:30   Link #8339
demino_hellsin
That one guy

...am I the only one who found it easy to grind using proper line-up, not even gear, despite bloated HQ level and lowbie ships? Then again I was doing 3-2 grind
Old 2015-03-11, 10:40   Link #8340
Nemesis

So how long does it typically take for you guys to gather that much resources in the 100-300K(s)+?
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls