Origami doesn't "clearly" know Phantom's identity O_o
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 11:39   Link #8342
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Back a second to the origami thing what are the chances origami will reveal phantoms true identity to shidou given that she clearly knows it.
She only knows Phantom has long hair and that Phantom's voice was familiar.
Old 2014-06-02, 11:53   Link #8343
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
And possibly a female.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 11:55   Link #8344
Rogue66

About Phantom what do you reckon the chances that shidou will come into contact with the Phantom of the past.
Rogue66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 13:25   Link #8345
Superbia

Quote:
she's killing shidou because she wants to absorb the power he's gained from the sealed spirits and use it to power herself its got nothing to do with Toys her only real goal is to kill the original spirit which she thinks will stop spirits from appearing in the future and protect the world.

Back a second to the origami thing what are the chances origami will reveal phantoms true identity to shidou given that she clearly knows it.
I wasn't saying that was why she wanted to kill him. I was saying that was why she hasn't killed him yet despite needing to kill him eventually. She wants to enjoy teasing him while she can, like the cat that eats the mouse for food, but plays around with it first for fun.

I don't think Origami is going to be able to tell Shidou about Phantom. Either she won't be able to remember clearly do to the shock from what happened to her parents and going inverse, or there might be a scene where Phantom appears before her and removes that memory since she knows Origami saw her.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 14:05   Link #8346
Death Usagi
Banned

Plot twist: Phantom was Shiori >_>
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 14:29   Link #8347
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
And possibly a female.
I find it likely with those that Phantom is either Reine or Ellen.

I find chances are good that rather than either of the remaining 2 spirits that Reine is the very first spirit to appear, the one who leveled part of Eurasia. She doesn't have a specific number in her name but two of the kanji in her name can be combined to the number 0. If she was the originl it would make some sense that she would have the sephira cores to turn others into spirits.

Ellen is also someone who would have reason to spread the sephira cores if she happened to come across them if Westcott had wanted her to since he needs the energy of the spirits for his schemes. She also holds great power even for a wizard. It's possible that she is a spirit and that she allowed herself to be analyzed by Westcott which created the basis for the realizers and suits that the AST team has been using. For her though it is her astral dress.

Another thought I had is that Shidou is also one of the final 2 spirits. However he is different. He has a sephira core in him but it is empty, a mere remnant. He likely has the angel michael (the leader of god's armies which I find fitting) but it is not a physical angel like the others because it is instead merged with Shidou himself which gives him the passive abilities that he has. This made it impossible to trace thugh because originally it had no power so no one knew the reason for Shidou's power except for Phantom who had given it to him. The sephira cores were probably created when the original spirit created the explosion that destroyed part of Eurasia. However it has the ability to absorb all the powers of the other sephira cores which is what Phantom is trying to achieve.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2014-06-02 at 14:42.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 14:38   Link #8348
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
She doesn't have a specific number in her name but two of the kanji in her name can be combined to the number 0.
Also, the kanji for zero is read "Rei".
Old 2014-06-02, 14:47   Link #8349
Triok123

http://www.dm5.com/m164502/#ipg2 ......date a party ch5
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 15:35   Link #8350
haseo0408

Quote:
actually I think in a way you can. Kurumi seems very much to be the lelouch of this show (in actions not personality). She believes she can save the world and if the end justifies the means then she will be satisfied in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Doesn't change the fact Kurumi is the best girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlia View Post
It's not like every character can be put into a precise definition. Kurumi is one of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlia View Post
Yes, she's a kind of a dark Hero. Yes, she's a kind of "psychopath". You can put her in a lot of different thing but she doesn't fit perfectly.
Can we see her in a somewhat original character taking the best from everywhere ?
I think you all have point, she´s like the anti-hero of the story, she thinks her method is the only true solution for that crazy world; why she hasn´t devoured Shidiou, my theory is that she is getting attached to him so she doesn´t relly want to kill him. And Yes, she´s the best girl in the story by far.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 16:05   Link #8351
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

I have a theory , what if Shidou is like a Catalyst ?

Ya know , the phantom let him gain the power of Spirit and then take control of him and * detonate * him , the released power bust is enough to destroy the earth
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 16:09   Link #8352
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
I have a theory , what if Shidou is like a Catalyst ?

Ya know , the phantom let him gain the power of Spirit and then take control of him and * detonate * him , the released power bust is enough to destroy the earth
If the power of a Spirit of the level of Thoka is enough to destroy the world if Phantom uses the enrgy of all the Spirits to create a bomb it would porblably destroy the universe, but I don´t think that´s his end game, it´s too simple.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 16:30   Link #8353
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

I don't really think Tohka has enough power to destroy the world though she can cause destruction here and there .

What if the phantom want to * pufiry * the earth ?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 17:03   Link #8354
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
I don't really think Tohka has enough power to destroy the world though she can cause destruction here and there .
She does have the ability of easily destroying an entire city using Halvanhelev without exerting much effort.
Old 2014-06-02, 18:26   Link #8355
edwzin

Eight spirits have already appeared and if you have the second spirits that is locked up in dem and Ghost are already ten. And if every certain time appear ten new spirits?
edwzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 19:29   Link #8356
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwzin View Post
Eight spirits have already appeared and if you have the second spirits that is locked up in dem and Ghost are already ten. And if every certain time appear ten new spirits?
"Ghost" could be 2nd or 6th spirit
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 19:58   Link #8357
EvI

"Ghost"...holy shit.........

the last two is the second spirit (which in my opnion is working for DEM, maybe some fanatical spirit) and the first spirit which is the greatest mistery right now... but still i guess phantom...i mean...miss "ghost" is some kind of outside rule maybe the one who summened the spirits from the other dimension or maybe she is some kind of beta(no, maybe even alpha?) version of the spirits since you know if she is indeed reine that would explain the number "0" in her name
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 22:58   Link #8358
RegulusNemea

I think spirit no.6 is the final member of Shido's harem which is soon to appear and also a spirit of lightning
Old 2014-06-02, 23:10   Link #8359
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegulusNemea View Post
I think spirit no.6 is the final member of Shido's harem which is soon to appear and also a spirit of lightning
As I posted earlier I'm betting the last 2 spirits are Ellen and Shidou himself. The Sephira crystals are fragments of power from the original spirit from 30 years ago that were lost. Reine was the original spirit so is working together with Ratatoskr to retrieve them while Ellen is Phantom who is spreading them around hoping to use their power in the future. The AST weapons and suit are reversed engineered from Ellen's angel and astral dress.
Old 2014-06-02, 23:38   Link #8360
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
As I posted earlier I'm betting the last 2 spirits are Ellen and Shidou himself. The Sephira crystals are fragments of power from the original spirit from 30 years ago that were lost. Reine was the original spirit so is working together with Ratatoskr to retrieve them while Ellen is Phantom who is spreading them around hoping to use their power in the future. The AST weapons and suit are reversed engineered from Ellen's angel and astral dress.
That would be a massive irony of Ellen to despise Shidou.

In that case, Shidou had to add her into his harem.

Ha, you guys began to speculate that Reine could be a spirit too?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy