AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-31, 00:17   Link #8361
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
Remind me what Bluecheesium is? =P
Bluecheesium refers to the excessive long posts in the thread.. Bascially when you have a wall of text to be posted, you can refer to it as Bluecheese.

Ask Kha for a better explanation, he was the one who created it in the first place.... Refer to his OC, 'Kha' for a good example...
Old 2007-08-31, 00:54   Link #8362
Riddly
It can't be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I'll tackle the backlog later.
But first...
To Riddly and Arrow, welcome to the OC thread!

Don't worry about the minor details. Just feel free to create your own characters. And watch them get a life of their own! If we can find openings, we'll be happy to accommodate your characters in the timelines. If not, feel free to create your own Alternate Universe where you have absolute control over their fates. We're all here to enjoy. I'm positive you two will enjoy as well!

By the way, Riddly. The OC thread is NOT anti-yuri. We just don't want the more ridiculous ship wars and the narrow-minded NXF'ers who say 'Not NXF = fail'. If you plan on bagging Fate (in AU) or making some yuri-stories with your characters here, there are no rules against that. In fact, AImost Pure, another member here has several yuri-pairings for his/her story. We accommodate anyone.

*holds back Kha and Chaos*

Well, gotta go off! Seeya people later!
Thank you for the welcome.

Oh, and I won't be bagging Fate. Even in AU I'd prefer to see her with Nanoha. But thank you for the consideration of what I may want my relationships to be. <3

And thank you also for the welcome Liingo, and Night. Pffh, you mean the series doesn't revolve around NxF?

I'm just messing with you. I'll be honest, I really do like NxF, but I know the entire series isn't just about that, and if something pops up that isn't NxF, that doesn't mean it's insta-fail. You guys are all quite tolerant of the massive horde that's the NxF fans, and the least I can do or any other fans is show the same respect in turn.

You guys are getting me sucked in~ It's almost 2am, and I have to be at work in 6 hours, yet here I am typing away my profile. Also, this isn't complete yet. I still need to create her background info. I would like you guys to check what I have though and see if I'm on the right path.

Spoiler for Riddly's unfinished character!:
Old 2007-08-31, 00:57   Link #8363
haiz123321
Obey me world!

X_X 9 pages of backlog, save me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Oh wow! I never expected someone to think like me on this one... Nice, haiz!
Well, there were a few times in OG2 where my main ship got ambused and wc3 when i got attacked by com when i was attack them. In 2 of those cases, i got
pwned in < 1min. So u can think i pissed i felt before playing strategically =P

@Riddly: nice char but is she in an AU or StrikerS? Since it's unfinished, i expect you would be filling background and skills sooner or later.

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-08-31, 01:01   Link #8364
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Remind me what Bluecheesium is? =P
Besides umm umm finger licking good?

*goes back to plowing backlog*
Old 2007-08-31, 01:22   Link #8365
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddly View Post

Oh, and I won't be bagging Fate. Even in AU I'd prefer to see her with Nanoha. But thank you for the consideration of what I may want my relationships to be. <3

And thank you also for the welcome Liingo, and Night. Pffh, you mean the series doesn't revolve around NxF?

I'm just messing with you. I'll be honest, I really do like NxF, but I know the entire series isn't just about that, and if something pops up that isn't NxF, that doesn't mean it's insta-fail. You guys are all quite tolerant of the massive horde that's the NxF fans, and the least I can do or any other fans is show the same respect in turn.

*me wishes all NxFers were like you *

Quote:
You guys are getting me sucked in~ It's almost 2am, and I have to be at work in 6 hours, yet here I am typing away my profile. Also, this isn't complete yet. I still need to create her background info. I would like you guys to check what I have though and see if I'm on the right path.

A member of the Saint Church! We dont get many of those here. Riddly will probably be acquainted with Kha, since he is a Meister over there (and even trying to bag Carim )

Nice first character... now lets see what you have planned for her.
Old 2007-08-31, 01:52   Link #8366
Aaron008R

Quote:
As expected from a loli, huh?

BTW, when will her...what was that, matrix projection?...be ready? Should I take her into account when my girls go visit Aurion again?
No! It's still a concept. And if I ever go through with it, it'll be post-RevivalS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Finally...Part 3 of Chapter 16

Spoiler for RF6 Sortie! - Part 3:

This is the last part of chapter 16, the following chapter will follow episode 22

I'm kinda thinking of putting Cinque (and Treize) on Koji and Maren's path...
But it's a big risk, because of the... *cue drums* ION CANON
Also, Cinque might go and attack Schach in epsiode 23

Wel...I'll just have to wait for episode 23 then
Banana peel FTW!!! Awesome chapter!
And... Maren's completely koji's now, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
I'm on a roll here!

Spoiler for Segment:

Well, it's either this, or the other scenario in which Nove deals with him at V's orders. I've yet to decide, but I have a feeling the older scene might be better...hm...

@SparkZ: Place Cinque in there, say "screw you" to the Ion Canon! We need more Cinque (and more Treize- nice little segment of her's, by the by) NOW!

And speaking of Cinque...is it alright if I use that sketch you did of her a while back in the description section of information files related to ShardS? I don't mind if you refuse, this is just a request, good sir.
YES! REGIUS MUST SUFFER THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH!!!! DIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Spoiler for Little Known Facts About Nanoha Chars:
Nice quotes! Some of those here got me LOLing so hard!
And if all men are created equal, but are vastly inferior to Arcas... Then he's not a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Right...the thing is I like to keep things parallel to the ION CANON

And what I said before might happen, Cinque attacking Schach, since Sein has zero fighting power...

Either that, or order one of Cinque with her normal hairstyle

Also thinking of drawing Cinque with....TWIN TAILS
TWIN TAILS?!?!
YES! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Spoiler for Hehhh~:
APPROVED!

Quote:
Despite everything, I couldn't remember all of what I wanted to say So feel free to answer me anything, perhaps I just forgotten to mention again

Spoiler for Jeno:

(I don't have an image yet, but I can say that he has Lelouch's hair style )

Now I get it! Awesome background story!
When can he meet the current cast?

Quote:
I spit on his 'tolerance'
This much I agree with!

Quote:
You're okay, I like you.

*Whisper to shadowy figures in the background*
Quote:
You're not suspicious at all. Not. One. Bit.

*fears for her life*
Quote:

(Aaron when you see this, "just don't say the first thing that comes to your mind" )
Okay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Fate on a couch is an easy formula to remember!

1. Put it in!
2. Spin On!!
3. ???!!!
4. PROFIT!!!!

*runs*
Yoyo? Beyblade?

Everyone:<jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~>

What?

Quote:
CHEESIUM TIME!

Matrix Projection would be the last scene in the vid
Ahh... Nostalgia... <sniffs>

Quote:
Of course, Almaria better get her Matrix Projection first... then we can have...

RHB LATOONI DOUBLE VERSION!!!!!!!

*9000 MOEGATONS >>>> Lowe*
Allow me to think about that first.

Almaria: [I fail see the logic of making an attack like such a dance. Wouldn't it be more efficient if a well calculated tactical strike was used?]

If you get what I mean...

Quote:
Alright, looking back, it looks like you have a few planes.

Spoiler for length:
WOW! Lot's of details in the first entry!
USB is sure gonna live this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Ughh, why did you attach a magic number to his magical potential.....
Personally I don't want to see this going to the crazy ramblings of DBZ with OVER 9000
Hey, Fate's power in the 1st season was 1.7 million...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
he problem was that they were blatantly recycling NF and made Hayate look TOTALLY discarded as a friend. It's bad enough Hayate's shafted development-wise even when she's the least developed, they even made the trio's friendship look less significant.

The A's manga and A's to SS manga had me anticipating new dimensions of the trio's friendship. The anime totally killed that excitement. Hayate felt like another friend, rather than the 3rd heroine.
QUOTED FOR ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!!
Hayate's receiving too much of the shaft treatment! And to think that they built her up so much in A's and the manga!

And that's one of the reasons why... *raises Astranagant*
I'm gonna help in making RevivalS a smashing success!

Quote:
You know, that Genya GAR speech was based of this. Of course, I intend to change Quint's annoying counterpart in it.

GAR INDEED!!!
Hmm... That scee might fit with other characters as well...

Quote:
Sorry if I've gone too far, just take this as 20+ weeks of repressed hatred and annoyance.

Till the start of any new season (if), I'm going to be rubbing it all over this forum.

Suck it, Aru Yazi-Nuri !
Freedom of speech. Go on...

Quote:
These days he's no longer a threat

Just bring up Satashi's name and he'll crawl back to his hole like a wounded puppy.
That easily?

Quote:

And we appreciate it. Goes to show that people can really get along well when we respect the other people's views.

Quote:

Hey! I'm liking this character! I can already see her fitting quite well in several stories here. Keep it up! <lol at the outfit joke>

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-08-31 at 02:11.
Old 2007-08-31, 01:59   Link #8367
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Tonnes o' the ol' backlog, so I'll just be brief.

@Arrow: Woo! Another resident Ace Combat fan! (Yes, I know of it too) Nice to see that...and also a nice character group you have there. A good product indeed.

@Well...many. It seems we have quite the war on yuri taking place here. I'm usually just a spectator to conflicts, so I'll step out of it.

@Riddly: A nice little character biography there- as Aaron said, I can see her fitting into quite a few timelines and such. Looking forward to more.

@Aaron & Lowe: Oh, Regius'll die.

He'll die a death fitting him.

And have you guessed the movie that scene was partially based off yet?
Old 2007-08-31, 02:24   Link #8368
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Nice quotes! Some of those here got me LOLing so hard!
And if all men are created equal, but are vastly inferior to Arcas... Then he's not a man?
Does people have the impression that Jeno's a law enforcer?

Quote:
TWIN TAILS?!?!
YES! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
But she's not a Tsundere... Well, as far as we know anyway.

Quote:
APPROVED!
Cinque's role might need some working

Quote:

Now I get it! Awesome background story!
When can he meet the current cast?
He met with Chrono already

Remember that one mission he had that was completed in only one day Well lets just say Chrono and his team pulled a "24"

Quote:
This much I agree with!
He doesn't even watch the episode The bastard even has the cheeks to say the show doesn't have a plot.

Quote:
Okay...
... You're thinking about it, aren't you...

Quote:
Hayate's receiving too much of the shaft treatment! And to think that they built her up so much in A's and the manga!

I'm gonna help in making RevivalS a smashing success!
While you guys are doing that, I'm thinking of an OVA focusing on Erio/Caro/Lutecia... Hell, I could even toss in "mysterious girl" Cinque, and "Tsundere" Agito

Quote:
That easily?
Try it next time then Works so far
Old 2007-08-31, 02:40   Link #8369
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
NEW MATERIAL!!!!!

MORE Jack Bauer Jokes, done for several CCs & OCs!

Spoiler for Little Known Facts About Nanoha Chars:
WIN

Quote:
How, exactly? Through other RPGs?

I've considered making one, but I want to further refine it first. At any rate, it'll probably incorperate attributes not normally found in an anime like this...=P
Well...there are some people who want to make something like that...
And I'm fairly good with sprite manipulation....

Quote:
Banana peel FTW!!! Awesome chapter!
And... Maren's completely koji's now, huh?
Hehe

Quote:
TWIN TAILS?!?!
YES! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
I'll work on it when I get home

Quote:
Neither are Nanoha and Fate, but they have twin tails when in their Barrier Jackets

@Erio: I've been wanting to ask this for a while, but...kinda forgot.
Your avatar of Cinque,I don't think I've seen the whole picture yet.
Could you either post it again or direct me to were it was posted?
Old 2007-08-31, 02:49   Link #8370
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

[Karas]Oi, Chaos. You have such perfect timing, showing up... WHEN I'M NOT AROUND! [/Karas]

*slashes backlog*

Quote:
Oh no, I don't mind.

Except you just ruined my hot yuri dreams of my character getting her!

(kidding, kidding... don't hurt me. )

But to be honest, I am feeling a bit lost with all of this. The various timelines, and how something may have happened with that timeline, but didn't with another.
Don't worry, I don't bite... Not like our Sith Lord so trust me on this.

And my colleague has explained what the timelines mean.

Quote:
She's gonna be... hunting for prey tonight
This Rei is refreshing!

Quote:
Fate on a couch is an easy formula to remember!

1. Put it in!
2. Spin On!!
3. ???!!!
4. PROFIT!!!!

*runs*
This deserves a Noble Prize.

Quote:
CHEESIUM TIME!

Matrix Projection would be the last scene in the vid
Wow... Mmm. Cheesy. :3

Quote:
So he is being driven by his Spiral Power afterall...
Etou...

Quote:
That's a Naaru? So bright and ethereal, like one would expect

Quote:
As long as he doesn't do anything perverted beforehand
Like what? Kha's not the type to go for the appetizer; he just goes straight in. Makes for a more satisfying fusion.

Ah... M-Mai-chan... Etou... It's not what you think... You liked it didn't you...? Mai-chan...?

Quote:
Actually, Mai is mine.

*Evil grin*

Don't fight about Mai, she'll be able to accomodate everyone don't worry! Her services are always available!

I didn't mean it that way... Mai, put that bloody thing down...
(runs away while Mai is distracted by Lowe)

Quote:
Alright, looking back, it looks like you have a few planes.

If thou wants planes...consult my squadron. =D

Azure Squadron
42nd Air Force Unit // 116th Tactical Fighter Squadron

Hailing from a world similar to Earth in many respects, the 116th is a group of elite fighter pilots flying custom-built aircraft. Their aerial prowess is more through instinct than training, as these fighter pilots aren't typical fighter jockeys - they're in fact silver falcons.

The term "silver falcon" is in fact a misnomer, as almost any bird of prey can become silver, not just falcons. The "silver" term originates from their glistening silver feathers, which grant them limited control of one of four possible elements - fire, water, lightning, or ice. The most powerful can control wind in addition to their typical element. In this sense they're not unlike Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres from Pokemon (which the silver falcons were based on). (Note also that they are not in any way anthro or furry - silver birds are the same size as birds of today)

Unlike the three Pokemon, silver falcons were hated and reviled from humans, despite their high intelligence. Anti-silver laws have gone to the extreme, as humans are required by law to kill any silver falcon on sight, no matter the circumstances, using any means necessary. This is due to a legend which states that the silvers were created from Hell itself. The legend is indeed true, but the humans have left out one critical point - they were created, true, but their construction was interrupted. Therefore, the silvers, which were supposed to be weapons of mass destruction, only sported part of their intended power and weren't ethically or morally tied to evil - they were able to choose their own path.

Yet the anti-SF sentiment continued and all attempts by the silvers to make peace were thrown out the window. Their numbers dwindled rapidly, and those that remained chose to either go into hiding or conceal themselves on a small island in the North Rygelian Sea - with their non-silver counterparts, who despised them as well.

Eventually, one silver falcon named Scott Windwhistler paved the way for their society to flourish again. Details aside, he managed to commandeer an Anethian prototype Fliter-class battlecarrier, which he dubbed the SFWS Skywind. Along with his mate's best friend, Remington, he created the SF military, whose role was to protect their society from the humans, who intended to drive it to extinction.

Their final mission's primary target would that, when destroyed, would kill all silver falcons in the world. There is only one silver left alive in this world, named Arrow - Scott's only brother, who survived the event by transforming into a human.

Little did Arrow realize, however, that the silvers were hardly dead - instead they were transferred over to the realm of the TSAB. Using a complicated series of Anethian holograms and forcefields, they were able to create the illusion of being human (only Arrow was able to truly become human and thus survive).

The 116th is the elite squadron of the Silver Falcon Airborne Forces, but there are many other squadrons as well.

116th Roster:

Scott Windwhistler
SF Element: Lightning/Wind
Specialty: Combat Air Patrol
Scott Windwhistler is the leader of the silvers. How he managed to get this command is a long story (but I do have it sorted out) but suffice to say, he is very much like Nanoha - prefers to make friends first rather than blast people. However, years of anti-SF sentiment has caused him to be extremely careful when dealing with humans, and as such is rather shy and tries to keep to himself. When prompted, however, he can be rather sociable, especially around his own kind. He typically flies a TSAB-modified Avey Alpha Model 1. Since he is in holographic-human form around the TSAB, he cannot use any of his silver falcon attacks. The Avey Alpha 1, however, is more than capable of fighting on his behalf.
Signature Attack - Aerovis Thundaris Taught to him by his father, Rigel, Aerovis is Scott's most accurate attack, but can only be launched in falcon form. He swoops at low altitude over the target area, blasting them with a wall of wind while simultaneously striking them with a shower of sparks. Difficult to evade, but causes only moderate damage by human standards.

Ariel Windwhistler
SF Element: Ice/Wind
Specialty: Air Interdiction
Ariel is friendly and cheerful, and would be considered by human standards a girly-girl. Despite this, she is the second-fastest and physically the strongest silver falcon in existence (which, unfortunately, isn't saying much, as in true form she is only slightly larger than a crow). Extremely trusting of her mate, Scott, she immediately opens up to anyone he trusts, and loves him deeply. This does not mean, however, they have their own little spats - which are often resolved by a quick aerial dogfight. She flies the Avey Alpha Model 3, the air intercept version of the Avey Alpha 1.
Signature Attack - Superfreeze Modifying her mate's Aerovis Thundaris attack, Ariel swoops over the target area but instead of striking the targets with a shower of sparks, she supercools the wall of air to extremely low degrees, allowing it to chill or freeze targets upon contact.

Oliver Windwhistler
SF Element: Lightning/Wind
Specialty: Stealth/Deception
Oliver is a practical joker, and often pulls pranks and is extremely playful, especially among his fellow falcons. He can also be rather competitive in the air and rarely ever holds back. A master of tricks, he specializes in fooling enemy radar by creating electrical signatures in the air similar to his own. He can also easily lie all kinds of traps and can often make some on the fly given proper materials. His master of tricks also works defencively, as his knowledge of trap placement lets him know where a trap might be.
Signature Attack - False Lightning Oliver saturates a target area with a hundred bolts - however, all but one will dissipate before striking the target. This attack, therefore, bypasses any kind of directional barrier. Only a shield that protects from all directions will truly deflect False Lightning.

Melody Windwhistler
SF Element: Water
Specialty: Attack Coordination
Melody is Oliver's mate, and lives up to her name as being quite musical. She also, however, can be rather aggressive, and can launch herself into battle without considering consequences. A gung-ho kind of girl, she holds her older sister, Ariel, in disdain for her girly-girlness. Unlike Oliver, she isn't rather playful, but she almost always "plays" with Oliver (which often results on her biting playfully on his neck).
Signature Attack - Waterfall Collecting water in the air and splashing it down on the target under high pressure is often a quick way out of a dire situation, or when she needs a good distraction to make a move.

Lead Admiral "Remy" Remington
Specialty: Naval Command
She utterly hates her last name, so everyone simply calls her Remington. Her dogfighting skills are hardly as good as Scott or Ariel's, but that's fine by her, as she commands the SF Aerial Navy and thus can issue commands to Scott while he's in command of the Skywind. She almost never fights in an airplane, preferring to fight from her heavily modified battleship, the Silver Dawn. A childhood friend of Ariel and Scott's first crush, she is considered by most to be a female version of Scott. As close to "normal" as you get, pretty much. She can be a pretty good cook, and discovered that every silver falcon has a taste for vanilla-flavoured ice cream. She also has built a board game - Battle of Coral Sea - A Game of Naval and Air Strategy for young pilots and captains to test their skills.

Ayden Firewind
SF Element: Fire
Specialty: Naval Command
Remington's young protege and Battle of Coral Sea champion. He surpasses almost everyone in his age group - only Remington and Scott can truly give him a run for his money. There really isn't much to say about him - he's humble about his skills and often tries to win without losing a piece - an achievement made possible only when not fighting someone older than him.

"Avey"
SF Element: Lightning
Specialty: Aircraft construction
He was tortured in his youth for being a silver falcon, and thus has forgotten his last name - only "Avey" remains. Despite this, his time around humans has let him understand the intricacies of aircraft construction, and constructed the Avey Alpha series of attack craft.

Roland "Rho"
Specialty: Aircraft construction
The older brother of Avey, Rho co-created the Avey Alpha series of attack craft. His specialty lies primarily in airframes and weapon placement, while Avey handles things like avionics. He spends more time, however, analyzing the Silver Dawn's weapons and engines, and has become chief engineer of the SD. His true love, however, is still aircraft construction.

Kaylee Windwhistler
SF Element: Ice/Lightning/Wind
Specialty: Everything?
Scott and Ariel's daughter. Nothing is known about her, as Scott and Ariel have classified all details regarding her...including from themselves.

Hardware

SF-201
Standard air superiority fighter of the SFAF. Being phased out in favour of the Avey Alpha models. Armed with a pair of wingtip-mounted baryon laser weapons which can swivel to target anything within its front quarter, thus negating the use of missiles. Its layout is similar to an ME-262, but is gull-winged and has a more slender nose.

SB-204
Close air support aircraft with odd wings that actually extend in front of the cockpit and slant down at 45 degrees. It almost looks like a shuttle from Star Wars, but with a more fighter-like nose, the large tail fin, and a single jet engine instead of two. It typically carries a pair of light bombs for attacking surface targets. It sports wingtip-mounted autolasers, making it a difficult target for fighters.

SF-204
Air-intercept variant of the SF-201. Sports multiple missile racks for long-range assaults, but is being retired shortly in favour of baryon-equipped weapons. Engine improvements allow it to fly much faster at the cost of turning ability and weapons load. Ideal for intercepting bombers.

SF/E-262
Four-winged aircraft similar to the E-3 Sentry. It sports a massive sensor suite and has a large dish on its back that allows it to see just about everything. It is said, with truth, that it is impossible to sneak up on an E-262 - it is still, however, a sitting duck if left unguarded.

C-101
Gull-winged cargo/refuelling aircraft, similar to the KC-10 Extender. Engines are located on the wingtips to disperse slipstream and allow for easier refuelling.

Avey Alpha 1
The mainstay of the SFAF, equipped with four forward-facing baryon lasers. Looks more similar to a fighter aircraft of today since it isn't as gull-winged. Although its wings are so large it doesn't need a tail, it still has a rudder and is still extremely manoeuvrable thanks to its forked swallow-like tail.

Avey Alpha 2
The silver falcon's heavy bomber, similar to the B-17 and the B-52. It flies slowly, but packs a large payload of bombs and can devastate any land facility with ease. Unlike most bombers, it is equipped with afterburners, allowing it to zip in and zip out, earning it the title of "Backdrop" for its independence.

Avey Alpha 3
An air intercept variant of the Avey Alpha 1 that is under construction.

Avey Alpha X
The brainchild of Scott, Ariel, Avey, and Rho, the Avey Alpha X is designed to be the perfect plane. Scott flew one of the two prototypes and found the controls to be far too sensitive for him - that prototype was destroyed when it crashed into Skywind's shielding. Needless to say, it is very much under construction.

SFWS Skywind
The first ship liberated by the silvers, the Skywind was originally meant to have Spartan-like sleeping quarters and minimal enjoyment. Because silver falcons are so small, however, a friendly nation stripped down the quarters and added in a ton of new features, turning it into almost a flying hotel. Its guns were reduced for this, however, but the hangar was expanded in exchange, allowing easier flights in and out. Its weapons consist of numerous baryon lasers for engaging enemy fighters, meson lasers for larger targets, and the Tachyon Pulse Cannon (TP Gun) which is capable of vapourizing a single target after almost 20 minutes worth of charging and set up.

SFWS Silver Dawn
The Silver Dawn is Remington's ship and is much more manoeuvrable and heavily armed than Skywind. Its hangar was stripped and is almost nonexistant, but the Silver Dawn is designed to be a frontline fighter, engaging anything and everything that comes its way. It doesn't have any superweapon, but unlike other craft, it does have a...
Signature Attack - Baryon Storm By flying at low altitude in a wide circle, the Silver Dawn is capable of striking a single target from all sides, broadside guns blazing.

Quetial-class Arcane Cruiser
One of the newest developments with the TSAB, the Quetial-class is an experimental ship design intended to breed silver falcon ships with TSAB magic. Tests to incorporate an Arc-en-Ciel cannon look promising.
That mention of Pokemon was surprising... And what a flood of aircraft! Did they come from Narulia, like USB's aircraft faction? It is similar to Earth after all, and they were based on Ace Combat too!

Quote:

Is this the formula for... ARC-FATE?!
The Award Winning Formula DESU~~~!

Quote:

*imagines*

WANT!

W-wait Mai... put that thing down!! *runs*
(remains in hiding while Mai fights everyone else and forgets Kha was there)

Quote:

Gwen: I thought I only needed to protect Mai from Kha...but also from her creator! Ikkuse, Mai!

Mai: Very well!

Gwen: Take this! Space-time level...

Mai: Burst Spinning...

Gwen/Mai: PUNCH!!!!!!!

*Lowe is blown out of space and time *

Erio: W-wow... such cute power...

Quote:
I'll tackle the backlog later.
But first...
To Riddly and Arrow, welcome to the OC thread!

Don't worry about the minor details. Just feel free to create your own characters. And watch them get a life of their own! If we can find openings, we'll be happy to accommodate your characters in the timelines. If not, feel free to create your own Alternate Universe where you have absolute control over their fates. We're all here to enjoy. I'm positive you two will enjoy as well!

By the way, Riddly. The OC thread is NOT anti-yuri. We just don't want the more ridiculous ship wars and the narrow-minded NXF'ers who say 'Not NXF = fail'. If you plan on bagging Fate (in AU) or making some yuri-stories with your characters here, there are no rules against that. In fact, AImost Pure, another member here has several yuri-pairings for his/her story. We accommodate anyone.

*holds back Kha and Chaos*

Well, gotta go off! Seeya people later!
IHey what's this for?! I'm holding Chaos back!!!

Quote:
*imagines Giant Fate*

*sees massive nosebleed due to massive Zettai Ryouiki and Pantsu*

Holy Godzill-

*radio static*
Kha+Fate: ORETACHI DARE DATTE OMOETTE YARU?!

... ...
Quote:
What? *thinks*

Get that hot kinky awesome implied image out of my head!!!

Quote:

LoweGear

Died 2007

Cause of Death: Space-Time Breaking Gar/Moe Power Combo Punch
"In the Name of the God Empress, Danaan and the Light of Belka, Amen..."

Quote:

Aw shucks no pantsu. -_-

Uh What? I haven't started yet.

It's nice and simple. Now to add a history and spell list, and whatever else you want!

And my friend here continues:
Quote:
A member of the Saint Church! We dont get many of those here. Riddly will probably be acquainted with Kha, since he is a Meister over there (and even trying to bag Carim )

Nice first character... now lets see what you have planned for her.
Not just Carim, but her OC sister Caren as well. ^_^;

*coughahem*

Yeah I'm sure Kha and Riddly would've met a few times. Might have worked together on mission or even done... GATTAI!

(runs before anyone recovers)

Quote:
Yoyo? Beyblade?

Everyone:<jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~>

What?
Sophia: [Kagami]Jii~~~~~~~~[/Kagami]

Quote:
Allow me to think about that first.

Almaria: [I fail see the logic of making an attack like such a dance. Wouldn't it be more efficient if a well calculated tactical strike was used?]

If you get what I mean...
Let's see if Zine Knuckle can't change that!

Zine Knuckle: [EH?!]

Quote:
Hey, Fate's power in the 1st season was 1.7 million...
Where did this come from?!

Quote:

We have RevivalS!

You know, that Genya GAR speech was based of this. Of course, I intend to change Quint's annoying counterpart in it.

Old 2007-08-31, 02:59   Link #8371
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Pardon the 2x post. I'm sure Chaos-chan wouldn't read my earlier incredibly long post. <.<

Quote:
Spica: "That's... All ? Doesn't that only make you 'friends'?"

Jeno: "He's easily satisfied "
Unfortunately, Chaos-chan, , the moral pitchfork army Kha's values and his status as the Representative of Light, the Cleric, the Savior of the Multiverse, is not permitted to indulge in carnal pleasures except within a sanctified relationship. He and Fate aren't married yet!

*cries in a corner*
Quote:
Hey, at least he gets some

What does Kha get out of Fate ?
Technically, Kha has Gattai'd with more girls than Jeno has ever spoken with.

And... Kor Fuzion ~Climax Shift~ got censored.
Old 2007-08-31, 03:18   Link #8372
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
[Karas]Oi, Chaos. You have such perfect timing, showing up... WHEN I'M NOT AROUND! [/Karas]
Oh-ho? You were here? I didn't notice with that tiny aura of yours...

(Who are you anyway )

Quote:
Don't worry, I don't bite... Not like our Sith Lord so trust me on this.
Oi oi... No more increasing Kha's harem with other posters' OCs.

Spica: "That's very sly of you Kha-san "

Quote:
Hey what's this for?! I'm holding Chaos back!!!
Hold-me-back? Lol

I've the entire TSAB Seraphim's Air and Land armed forces as well as 28 immortal Destroyers with Devil triggers, and that's not even counting the Sinclairion's official private armies

Freyr: "Stand back! We have Logias and we're not afraid to use them!"

Heimdall: "Just shut up..."

Quote:
Pardon the 2x post. I'm sure Chaos-chan wouldn't read my earlier incredibly long post. <.<
Don't 'chan' me!!!

Quote:
Unfortunately, Chaos-chan, , the moral pitchfork army Kha's values and his status as the Representative of Light, the Cleric, the Savior of the Multiverse, is not permitted to indulge in carnal pleasures except within a sanctified relationship. He and Fate aren't married yet!

*cries in a corner*
Neither have Jeno

Jeno: "I'm just letting her use the 'Haralown' name, THAT'S ALL! She just wanted to try it and I see no reason not to let her !"

Spica: "I want to hear Fate-san's opinion on this "

And don't 'chan' me!!

Quote:
Technically, Kha has Gattai'd with more girls than Jeno has ever spoken with.

And... Kor Fuzion ~Climax Shift~ got censored.
Jeno (whisper) : "I know where your blond friend lives... Okay, I don't, but I can ask!"
Old 2007-08-31, 03:25   Link #8373
Aaron008R

Quote:
Does people have the impression that Jeno's a law enforcer?
Nah. He looks like a bounty hunter for me.

Quote:
But Nanoha and Fate also have twin-tails!

Quote:
Cinque's role might need some working
You'd have to see if she's the serious type or the shy type. (Saber?)

Quote:
He met with Chrono already

Remember that one mission he had that was completed in only one day Well lets just say Chrono and his team pulled a "24"
It's funny to think that Chrono looks older than his uncle now.

Quote:
He doesn't even watch the episode The bastard even has the cheeks to say the show doesn't have a plot.
Yeah, that particular comment really pissed me off.

Quote:
... You're thinking about it, aren't you...
Actually, it was the 3rd thing to come to my mind. but I got your drift.

Quote:
While you guys are doing that, I'm thinking of an OVA focusing on Erio/Caro/Lutecia... Hell, I could even toss in "mysterious girl" Cinque, and "Tsundere" Agito
Approved!

Quote:
Try it next time then Works so far
I'm not too eager to use direct attacks.

Quote:
IHey what's this for?! I'm holding Chaos back!!!
I made a comment of Riddly bagging Fate, deshou?

Quote:
Kha+Fate: ORETACHI DARE DATTE OMOETTE YARU?!

... ...
Fate speaking with 'Ore' somehow doesn't compute...

Quote:
Yeah I'm sure Kha and Riddly would've met a few times. Might have worked together on mission or even done... GATTAI!

(runs before anyone recovers)
Another part of Kha's harem?!?!

Quote:
Sophia: [Kagami]Jii~~~~~~~~[/Kagami]
At least my thoughts are clean.

Quote:
Let's see if Zine Knuckle can't change that!

Zine Knuckle: [EH?!]
Now I'm getting some second thoughts...

OC Profiles
Old 2007-08-31, 03:35   Link #8374
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Pardon my erratic mood guys, I just barely passed my test and later my practical experiment turned turtle, and there's no time to repeat... Now I just wanna watch Gurren Lagann until I get my fire back...

Quote:
Oh-ho? You were here? I didn't notice with that tiny aura of yours...

(Who are you anyway )
[Karas]Something for me to know and you to die finding out. [/Karas]

Quote:
Oi oi... No more increasing Kha's harem with other posters' OCs.

Spica: "That's very sly of you Kha-san "
Chaos? Whatever do you mean? I am just being, a gentleman.

Sophia: Ah-hahahahaha! Busted deshou?
Creator: Urusai. -_-

Quote:
Hold-me-back? Lol

I've the entire TSAB Seraphim's Air and Land armed forces as well as 28 immortal Destroyers with Devil triggers, and that's not even counting the Sinclairion's official private armies
And I've got the entire thread! I shall lose for the sake of the sanity of the thread!

Quote:
Don't 'chan' me!!!
Sorry about that, it was my Akira Kogame moment... >.>

Quote:
Neither have Jeno

Jeno: "I'm just letting her use the 'Haralown' name, THAT'S ALL! She just wanted to try it and I see no reason not to let her !"

Spica: "I want to hear Fate-san's opinion on this "
That reminds me, Kha and Fate have Testarossa in their name, but for different reasons.

I'm sure they'll have lots to talk...

Jeno: Don't you know that you should never let wives talk to each other?!
Kha:

Quote:
Jeno (whisper) : "I know where your blond friend lives... Okay, I don't, but I can ask!"
[Fuyu]>.> @ Chaos[/Fuyu]

Ack... I gotta cut down on Tracing other people.

@Aaron: Neither does Kha... The only thing on him that says ORE is ??????.
Old 2007-08-31, 03:39   Link #8375
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Nah. He looks like a bounty hunter for me.
He and the rest of the Destroyers are the Sinclairions' Black Ops agents. They usually manipulate situations through their own underlings so as not to implicate the Sinclairions.

But when things goes too far down south, they would step in to handle it personally, and that usually means cleaning up messes like the Zerg incidents.

Quote:
But Nanoha and Fate also have twin-tails!
Oh yeah...!

...Wait.

Quote:
You'd have to see if she's the serious type or the shy type. (Saber?)
Bingo. Cause 'Big sister' doesn't quite explain it .

Quote:
It's funny to think that Chrono looks older than his uncle now.
Exactly

Quote:
Yeah, that particular comment really pissed me off.
I should quote that from him and throw it back in his face another day.

Quote:
I'm not too eager to use direct attacks.
Make it sound causal then
Old 2007-08-31, 03:51   Link #8376
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
[Karas]Something for me to know and you to die finding out. [/Karas]
I guess I'll never know that And even if I do figure out without dying... Nay, it's not worth the effort.

Quote:

Chaos? Whatever do you mean? I am just being, a gentleman.

Sophia: Ah-hahahahaha! Busted deshou?
Creator: Urusai. -_-
Spica: "I wish you success Kha-san !"

Jeno: "How have you been Sophia? "

Quote:
That reminds me, Kha and Fate have Testarossa in their name, but for different reasons.
Immigration paper work?

Quote:
I'm sure they'll have lots to talk...

Jeno: Don't you know that you should never let wives talk to each other?!
Kha:
Jeno: "Actually, I don't mind... And she's NOT my WIFE!"

Quote:
[Fuyu]>.> @ Chaos[/Fuyu]

Ack... I gotta cut down on Tracing other people.
I haven't spoke to Fuyuhotaru for quite awhile now

EDIT:

Btw, I don't think Riddly would see us plotting the relationship of her first OC behind her back right ?
Old 2007-08-31, 03:55   Link #8377
Dream_Traveller
Banned

*Realizes the GAR Speech inspiration video.*

WIN!

Forgot to comment on your info on the Naaru, Kha. They look...interesting, to say the least. Didn't you mention that their form was like such to accomodate Relics they swallowed, or was that in the case of only one? Sorry, I'm tired, blame me all you want.

And now, here's a piece that's in somewhat heavy debate...and I still need to produce a follow up to this.

Spoiler for Finality:

The reason why this is in debate is because there's no follow up before this (though there will be one) and because I'm generally unsure of the validity of this piece. It -is- AU, therefore V facing down Scaglietti and not Fate (although I still have to figure out how that switch will fully work) is reasonable without me getting blasted by the Ion Canon, but I still hold doubts.

Note that this is, as with most of my pieces, only a prototype segment. I also feel that I didn't capture Nanoha's overall persona in situations like the one depicted. IBut I'll leave that up to you to decide.

Last edited by Dream_Traveller; 2007-08-31 at 04:31.
Old 2007-08-31, 03:56   Link #8378
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Behold content! I’ve been plowing and tweaking this most of the night (and this week) and just finished this and I’m now off the bed, I’ll probably comment on some of the stuff posted tomorrow.

Though I would like to say welcome to the thread to our newcomers… despite being a nub myself. Anyway Arrow might like this…

Spoiler for WARNING GINORMOUS WALL OF TEXT WITHIN!!!:
Old 2007-08-31, 04:11   Link #8379
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
@ Newbies:

Welcome

@ Riddly:

Remarkably, we are tolerant of the other factions- but for precaution we have PROTOSS MOTHERSHIPS guarding the thread from any...

*black hole flies past*

Andrei: What was that?

*Looks at one stray Mothership*

Ship Grunt: Bunny at 1200 sir!

*another black hole flies past*

Andrei: I know! but this came with a passport gada-

*third one flies past*

Andrei: okay, who's pressing the button on the singularity projector? *takes out Capelia*

Grunt: Not me sir!

*fifth one flies and almost hits him*

Andrei: Okay, that's it... *sword glows blue*

Andrei: Inter-Dimensional Slash!!!

*ship gets sent to the rift of space-time / 0*

- That is called HAXX by the way- you will need to learn it.

HAXX: Yuuno GARLOCK in the AlternateS Series
He slices enemies up instead of being shafted

PM me for any inquiries or just ask us here.

As i was saying... keep up or you will end like these people

Spoiler for We will never forget you- at least you are still on the first page!:
Old 2007-08-31, 04:20   Link #8380
Aaron008R

Quote:
Where did this come from?!
Season 1. Amy's scan. Episode 7 methinks.

Quote:
He and the rest of the Destroyers are the Sinclairions' Black Ops agents. They usually manipulate situations through their own underlings so as not to implicate the Sinclairions.

But when things goes too far down south, they would step in to handle it personally, and that usually means cleaning up messes like the Zerg incidents.
Noted.

Quote:
Oh yeah...!

...Wait.
What?

Quote:
Bingo. Cause 'Big sister' doesn't quite explain it .
If only she would be the Ginga-type.

Quote:
HAXX!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
*Realizes the GAR Speech inspiration video.*

WIN!

Forgot to comment on your info on the Naaru, Kha. They look...interesting, to say the least. Didn't you mention that their form was like such to accomodate Relics they swallowed, or was that in the case of only one? Sorry, I'm tired, blame me all you want.

And now, here's a piece that's in somewhat heavy debate...and I still need to produce a follow up to this.

Spoiler for Finality:

"So..." V could not help but let a grin form on his features. "You chose to go about it that way, did you?" He laughed, dryly. "That matters not...since the main source of the problem has been erased."

"Now," he said, pleadingly yet knowingly. "I want you to perform a final favour for me."

"And...what might that be?" was the reply. V noted absent-mindedly that Nanoha's tone was cautious- but that it was also mixed with something else.

Fright?

The fallen masked warrior took a final look encompassing the room around him, then answered, directly: "I...want you to take this vessel down. Raging Heart...she's still in Blaster Mode, right?"

The look on Nanoha's face twisted rapidly into one of icy horror. "V, wh...what are you saying? You have to get out of there!"

"Answer my question!" V's sudden order stunned the girl into a state of near silence. He then repeated his question: "Is your device still in its final form?"

Nanoha bobbed her head uneasily. V let out a sigh of relief. "Good. Now, listen to me." His tone was direct, commanding. "I want you release all the remaining power that you have. I want this vessel to be incinerated, nothing more than a pile of burning metal and ashes. The reason why I choose not to vacate the ship is..." He paused, and carried on, his voice tinged with an imperceptible aura of resignation. "I have performed my purpose."

Taking no heed to the look of absolute and almost tearful refusal of his words that Takamachi bore, he carried onwards: "This was what my grand design was for...every waking moment of my life for more than five years I plotted the most exquisite revenge for this man...and that revenge has been served, cold. Now that he has passed, my plan has run its course."

He was met with a cry of protest through the window: "But...but you can't! Think about the others! Fate-chan, Hayate, Caro and Elio-"

"Do you think they'd miss me?"

Nanoha's breath froze. "What...what are you saying?!"

V shook his head, almost amusedly. "They might have come to know me, yes", he stated, to-the-point. "But they'll find it hard to miss me. To them I was a general unknown...but they and you still have but one thing of mine inside you all- the ideal."

Nanoha looked confused, only clarified when V continued: "The ideal to hold up peace, to right wrongs, to unravel malpractices. I, admittedly, performed such in a rather, well..." He was momentarially at a lost for words. "A bloody fashion, yes. You're not a killer like me, of course not, but that, in no way, impedes your ideals of peace-keeping. It is that ideal that we both share- the thought of peace, of retribution on those that disrupt the natural flow of events. Who knows? They might become inclined to take on my...no, our ideal in the near future. But in the case of the young ones..." His tone held a vaucous sort of humor. "Stray from teaching them the art of killing, yes?"

"Now..." V was almost out of breath, his life fading. "Do it."

Nanoha paused, and to V's surprise, shook her head in resentment of the idea. "I won't."

"Nanoha, I'm telling you, please..."

She shook her head again, her voice louder and more desperate in tone. "No! There's still time! You can..."

V grew stricter in his tone. "Nanoha!"

He was met by a scream of outright refusal from the girl. "Mou, V, yamete! Yame-"

"DO IT!"

V's bellow of that single command reverberated in the mage's leaving her stricken.

"Please...my task is done. There's nothing for me now, and...to be frank, if I tried, I probably wouldn't have even been able to evacuate this vessel if I wanted to. So...will you take the burden of my final request?"

It took many moments through a deathly, solemn silence, but reluctantly, ever so reluctantly, Nanoha aimed her device at the Cradle, a large pink sphere of energy charging at its end.

"Tell my tale to those who ask of it..." V murmured. "Tell them all the deeds, that bad and the good, and..." He paused, regurgitating and coughing up blood. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "And let them be judged accordingly."

His eyes turned for the final time to the window at his side, still open, the other side engulfed in a pink glow after the beam's release. V looked ahead of him, and muttered his last as he was swallowed by an almost heavenly white light.

"The rest...is silence."

[/SPOILER]

The reason why this is in debate is because there's no follow up before this (though there will be one) and because I'm generally unsure of the validity of this piece. It -is- AU, therefore V facing down Scaglietti and not Fate (although I still have to figure out how that switch will fully work) is reasonable without me getting blasted by the Ion Canon, but I still hold doubts.

Note that this is, as with most of my pieces, only a prototype segment. I also feel that I didn't capture Nanoha's overall persona in situations like the one depicted. IBut I'll leave that up to you to decide.

A masterful ending!
Though I doubt anything Nanoha can dish out could destroy the Cradle. Heck, Hayate, being an SS class nuker said that it can't be dealt with simply by mages...

I'll handle the rest of the backlog later...

OC Profiles
Closed Thread