AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-03-16, 14:15   Link #821
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Wow....can someone please tell me how often does the author upload?
Old 2016-03-16, 14:35   Link #822
Breimn

If lucky... once every 2 weeks maybe?
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 15:41   Link #823
VooXoo

The ring who nullifies Bug power seems to work only on the boost/ weakening blessing, Makoto could still talk and understand Lancer when they battle.
I just reread the chapter and seems like he don't understand the language for activating the ring, I thought it was because the translation magic was blocked but as he could communicate normally with Lancer it means it was still on, after all Makoto learned the hyumans language but he can't speak it, therefore even if Lancer was talking in that tongue he can understand Makoto would not be able to answer back, the Bug magic even made him unable to comunicate with hyumans then if he was able to use it when the ring was active Sofia would have understood his words, instead Lancer had to report back and only Makoto knew what she was saying.
The demon race had all the time needed for understanding how the blessing worked, but it was able to only create a counter measure for that, I still don't understand why the goddess blocked thought transmission in that battle.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 16:03   Link #824
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

She reall~y wants to kill makoto at that time huh...?
Old 2016-03-16, 16:04   Link #825
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
If lucky... once every 2 weeks maybe?
Thanks for telling me
Old 2016-03-16, 21:43   Link #826
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Lol this is the proof that he has too much magical and physical power....

Quote:
Ah right, the confirmation of the test’s content.

In this field with mountains and valleys, there are three types of spherical objects quite separated from each other, so the objective is to bring three of them back within 3 days. Everyone who fulfills this, passes. Fighting between us is prohibited. Food will be self-provided.

When I tried to check with Sakai, these three people and I were really the only ones in this field. Moreover, it seems all of us have been send to locations pretty far away between us. With this, unless the examinee intends to, battles should not happen.

However, it’s not like the wastelands, but it is possible that they have released wildlife here. I can feel the presence of a number of mamonos. I wonder if the others will be okay. We have been provided with a give-up item, so it might not turn into a worst-case scenario.

What they provided us was a bell in case of danger and a feather-shaped ornament we use to leave when the test is over. If one takes it in his hands and reads the exact words written on it, a door to leave the test field will appear and will be able to return to the place where we received the test explanation. In the end, both of them seem to have practically the same effects, but the fact that they went through the trouble of having us hold the two makes me have a bad feeling.

They also told us about the special characteristics of the three balls. Basically, all of them move at high speed. They showed us a sample and it was pretty fast. It’s the size of a fist, floats and from zero it makes an instant acceleration that makes you wonder what the hell happened to inertia. It just gave me the impression that it seems to follow the conventions.

If we are able to deal damage to it and accumulate it, when a determined line is passed, its movements will stop and one will be able to capture it.

A ball that will be destroyed if hit by magic. A ball that will explode the moment a person gets close to a certain distance. And the last ball will crumble if hit by physical attacks. All attacks aside from those, they possess high defensive capabilities.

There might be a lot of other methods, but what I thought of was: get close and punch it, shoot from a long distance, bring it down with magic. Each one of them is: short-distance physical, long-distance physical and magic.

If we stop their movements, it seems that they will return to normal balls, so it is okay to just put them inside a bag.

I don’t want to sleep outdoors in such an empty place, so let’s finish this in one day. I am glad it is an easy and anticlimactic test.

However.

I was soon showed that this was an incredibly naïve and fleeting illusion.

I was quickly able to locate the balls with Sakai. This was no problem.

Closing in quite a bit, I grasp the location of the close-distance type with my eyes and use Sakai to acquire the details of the ball. This also passed with no problems.

The problem came after that.

Approaching the punching-type ball, I punch while laughing. It was supposed to stop its movements… but it turned into smithereens.

I shoot the shooting-type ball with the bow I brought with me. Bull’s-eye. It was supposed to stop its movements, but it turned into smithereens.

I shoot the magic-type with a brid. Bull’s-eye. It was supposed to stop its movements, but same story!

My way of doing it wasn’t wrong.

It seems I put too much power. Even though I did it lightly. I was in a mental state where I wanted to shout out not to make lies of it being sturdy.

It makes me suspect that at the front, it may look like a test, but it is actually an absurdity used in order to drive out claimers.

Without being discouraged, this time I lightly pressed my finger while holding back to test it out. Totally destroyed.

Now I do it softly, as if touching a baby. It was unnecessarily tiring for my body, but no choice. Totally destroyed.

……

Uuooooooooo!!

My stress is! My stress is not stopping!! It’s accelerating and going at Mach speed!! I am balding! It’s all going to disappear in one day!! <RUN! He is transforming into one punch man!>
Old 2016-03-16, 22:02   Link #827
kazzuya

Makoto has gained Tomoe's mist gate and mind reading ability. I wonder if Makoto also gained Mio's Item-boxed liked ability that can store an unspecified amount of things.

I wonder in the future will Makoto will ever learn other spells other than Brid (His uses many variation of Brid that it looks completely different).

I wonder if Mio still has her regeneration ability when was still a spider.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-16, 22:08   Link #828
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
I wonder if Mio still has her regeneration ability when was still a spider.
Seeing as her kinsmen regen like when she was a spider, it stands to reason that she should still have that ability. Rather, I don't see why she would've lost any abilities in the first place.
Old 2016-03-16, 22:24   Link #829
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
Seeing as her kinsmen regen like when she was a spider, it stands to reason that she should still have that ability. Rather, I don't see why she would've lost any abilities in the first place.
Well Tomoe lost her passive ability of flight.

By the way i read this part in chapter 28
Spoiler for Part of chapter 28:

Does that mean that they already existed?
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-17, 01:11   Link #830
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Don't know but Mio did have an interest in it, and it was mentioned that Makoto was asked about that by Mio. Also i remember someone spoiling something about that...
Spoiler for Guns?:
Old 2016-03-17, 02:15   Link #831
travelingbum

the Asora residents made their own stuff after being inspired from seeing his memories.

anyway in some games don't we see also see Gunner as an alternative name for the range class if not a higher tier.....
Archer,Bowman,Gunner,Sniper,Hunter,whatever... the list goes on and on and on.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-17, 03:00   Link #832
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

That is true and i am range class of person so i usually play any ranger or gunner which i prefer the most... Anyways he was only suprised at the Elf girl's class and the excistance of it since that world mostly works on Magic and not on science. So he was surprised that guns excisted (if it did) and also don't you find it weird that the Elf girl has that class while she is using a bow and not a gun instead?
Old 2016-03-17, 04:12   Link #833
VooXoo

The princess is keeping the gun production under wrap, is impossible someone of another race at the border of the world can have one, we can expect the guild system to auto give a class title to a person based on their skill and gunner is one of them, travelingbum probably got it right.
The big boss of the guild is the myryad dragon no? Maybe he knows about guns and made the class system, even if no one in that world had one, a joke title?
At the end of the war chapter, when Makoto was falling in the sky he said he put the mantle away, so he could go full power, but he opened the portal to asora only after shooting the nuke arrow, I'm guessing he used Mio magic storage skill.
I'm enough sure Mio conserved the regeneration skill, but is impossible to say for now because she is the strongest and no one managed to injury her, even when she had her guard down.
Old 2016-03-17, 07:09   Link #834
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

The only reason she got mad at the mantis in chapter 90 was because it ruined her Kimono which makoto praised...after that...she pretty much sliced it using her darkness into a thousand pieces but she kept one of the scythes of that mantis which somehow managed to survive...
Also didn't makoto have 6 when he threw that Nuke ring? So meaning he threw 6 nuka class magic at a whole army which he only considered as pestering.....good job makoto....good job....

Last edited by Keitaro hutako; 2016-03-17 at 07:15. Reason: Someway or another i keep typing one sentence wrong...
Keitaro hutako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-17, 09:47   Link #835
VooXoo

I think he throws 5 rings who resonate with the arrow magic power and enlarge the effect, he even overcharged the rings on purpose before throwing them.
I'm not sure about the number of rings because isn't clear if he removed them even from the injured hand, I think he lost 3 fingers and the rings on them, that means 7 rings remained. and if he doesn't use the thumb it was 8 at the start.
Old 2016-03-17, 23:21   Link #836
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Re-read it... It was 6 not including the thumb so he has a total of 8 rings, and it was also mentioned that he lost 3 fingers from pinky to the middle finger...
Damn...so if he stock up those rings he has another weapons which is already considered a nuke...i wish the elder dwarfs increases it's capacity in the near future so it can be considered as hydrogen bomb if it's totally filled with makoto's magic power....
Old 2016-03-18, 05:09   Link #837
VooXoo

The dwarfes get the rings after Makoto fills them, maybe that is the power source for the mechas?

We can only imagine if Makoto had shoot the arrow with both hands and all rings...wow...well, his stress level would have been lower.

The soldiers who survived go a really big PTSD case for mistaking Makoto with a beatiful woman or a tall person...or it was his not suppressed aura who helped?
Old 2016-03-18, 05:15   Link #838
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
The dwarfes get the rings after Makoto fills them, maybe that is the power source for the mechas?

We can only imagine if Makoto had shoot the arrow with both hands and all rings...wow...well, his stress level would have been lower.

The soldiers who survived go a really big PTSD case for mistaking Makoto with a beatiful woman or a tall person...or it was his not suppressed aura who helped?
I think people gave different accounts, some of them mistaking the dragon kid and dragon slayer for Makoto, that eventually merged into one, amalgamating different impression into one being.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 07:45   Link #839
obnuchious

bottom line . . . . they are experiencing a very heavy PTSD to the point of them being able to somehow coexisting around the new lake . . .
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 07:57   Link #840
VooXoo

That make sense, after all Sofia was trying to hide her presence and she is hyuman outside, Makoto is mistaken with a chimera therefore is natural for the hyuman army to think she was on their side.
And a soldier who trained with the sword would drop every thought to fight in a war with some dude throwing ice lazers from the sky and a nuke as cherry on the top on both factions.

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel