AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2010-06-21, 16:52   Link #821
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I'm personally hoping Id will become an anime one day. It might be a manhwa, but it's really good.
Old 2010-06-21, 16:58   Link #822
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
It has a decent fan following and has a certain unique appeal to it with a decent plot to support it. The concept behind it has been proven to work really well time and time again as a anime, not to mention it would be very cheap to animate and material is plentiful. One has to wonder why nobody has thought of making it into a anime until now. Ah yes, forgot not enough pantsu and moe. Yes, definitely would fail in todays market. Oh well, I'm sure the anime gods will come along and defile it at some point.
Yeah, seems to me that ecchi seems to be the "in" thing currently. Liar Game might lack the moe-ness (or straight out ecchi) that creeps into other psychological thrillers like Death Note.

Speaking of Death Note, I always imagined it having the same atmosphere as DN, but somewhat darker and more desperate, if such a thing were possible.

And while we're on the topic of horror/psych thrillers, I'll just say Parasyte would be an interesting anime, though somehow I doubt it will ever be picked up by any studio. I only mention it because it always reminded me of Gantz, which I also love (I think the manga is better than the anime, but that's beside the point).
Old 2010-06-21, 17:33   Link #823
Metropolisforever

I WOULD say "anything by Osamu Tezuka", but they'd probably ruin his manga if they turned it into anime today.
Old 2010-06-22, 11:07   Link #824
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
A decent anime adaptation of Blame!(one can dream) would be great. Ares manhwa would be good also.
An Ubel blatt anime if they ever finish the manga maybe.
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-22, 22:30   Link #825
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
Anime adaptations of manga, you say?

I would really enjoy seeing Iono the Fanatics in animated form. Fujieda's art style already lends itself quite nicely to be something animated already, and this manga also carries enough of a supernatural-esque tinge to it so that something other than the titular character's harem will be featured in full-force. A really easy pick here, really.

On the opposite end of spectrum is Girlfriends. Milk does a splendid job conveying emotions with unrelenting beauty, and so for this to be animated, I think, would require at least an equal amount of effort to make sure that the same emotions felt by the characters on pages are portrayed with the same impact on the screen. Why, an anime adaptation of this manga could easily flop, but on the off-chance it's well-done, I imagine Maria Watches Over Us levels of quality.

A special recommendation goes out to Strawberry Shake Sweet. It's a romantic comedy. Ara, I don't have much to describe this one, so you might want to see it for yourself.
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 10:09   Link #826
Langknow

Most of the manga's the others have mentioned, even though there are no anime has pretty good jdramas.

E.g.

Liar Game has 2 seasons of jdrama

Kuroi the Swindler has a jdrama

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan is currently airing as a jdrama

Akihabara@DEEP was made into a jdrama a few years ago

http://www.youtube.com/langknow
Langknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 03:36   Link #827
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Vampire Juujikai (Record of Fallen Vampire)

I believe this manga needs to have an anime adaptation. The main protagonist, Strauss is very competitive in combat, kind, and wise. The setting and the plot twists makes the series quite intriguing. The ending was bittersweet, but that doesn't stop me from liking the manga.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 10:30   Link #828
HoneyCream
CreamBubble
*Artist

I'd love for Anima+ to become an animation one day xD The storyline is amazing and beautiful, and the characters are adorable! :3
Old 2010-06-26, 06:12   Link #829
kitten320

Duno if remakes count but I really wish to see the actual R+V manga adaption anime, not some fanservice.
And for GTO and Love Hina to be re-done and also try include everything that was in the manga.
Old 2010-06-27, 07:13   Link #830
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I hope than PuiPui! light novels will be getting a anime adaptation.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-04, 09:51   Link #831
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim8268 View Post
For me touhou would be great if it had a animation, But because of so many artist some of the manga was really bad and some are so good, some created an animation life mid summer something but not that great and the other animation was of kinema kan but only music video

Well I had played and I really suck at it but the game was exciting, Some manga are great and others are some kind not preferable but nice story

Well I thing Touhou Ephemeral Moon Vignette - Silent Sinner in Blue or kinema kan's opening
Yeah Touhou would a good series to be adapted into anime ( Touhou Sangatsusei can be a slice-of-life in Gensokyo anime for example). And it already has a huge fan base, so would likely to be a success (animation studio can invent a lot in with less risk). Touhou's official figures and posters gonna sell like hot cake also.

I really would like to see my shameless Black-white thief in animation ....

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2010-07-06 at 05:03.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 11:55   Link #832
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

The World God Only Knows

Would make a great anime, still don't know why it's not one though, sure I've seen lots of better stories, but the humor is just worth dying for.
Old 2010-07-05, 13:22   Link #833
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
The World God Only Knows

Would make a great anime, still don't know why it's not one though, sure I've seen lots of better stories, but the humor is just worth dying for.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=92576
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 13:28   Link #834
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
I take back everything I have just said.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I haven't been on the forums a lot so I am outdated on news and happenings.
Old 2010-07-06, 10:48   Link #835
OkamiNoKaze

Waq Waq, would be awesome especially if done by Gainex. B.ichi would awesome, as well as Nora.
Old 2010-07-06, 14:50   Link #836
Not Random
看著看著你來來去去

It'd be awesome if Mx0 or Tiji-kun became an anime. It's a shame that Mx0 ended though...
Not Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 01:23   Link #837
Nosauz

mahou no iroha, or hell even ai kora, kazue's works are just quite original and unique and also otaku no musume.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 09:28   Link #838
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

I'm an fan of Code: Breaker. Wouldn't mind seeing that as an anime.
Old 2010-07-07, 15:11   Link #839
Soviet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeDeR View Post
A decent anime adaptation of Blame!(one can dream) would be great. Ares manhwa would be good also.
An Ubel blatt anime if they ever finish the manga maybe.
I like your suggestions. Blame! would be tricky, could be the best or the worst adaption ever, depending on the way it's handled. Biomega would be nice too.

Methinks Freesia would make a good anime. A great mindfuck similar to Paranoia Agent, with weird comedic elements and some fine action. Oh man, I should read Freesia again...
Soviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 15:35   Link #840
FaiDemon
Forced into Despair

April 4th. *o* It's a really good yaoi manga, if I may suggest it.
FaiDemon is offline   Reply With Quote