Vol 14 cover

Old 2019-07-08, 04:31   Link #842
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Return to black, eh~
Old 2019-07-08, 04:44   Link #843
Mirable
ミラベル

Yup, this time it's gonna be hard fight for Rio, not like WN that felt quick and empty.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-08, 04:50   Link #844
jagt

It seems we can consider confirmed that Rio will appear before Lucius without wearing the magic tool like in the WN, now I'm even more impatient for seeing Cristina's Flora's reaction.

I can finally celebrate that I was right about Aisia being the normal cover If not Cristina and or Flora again.
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-08, 05:05   Link #845
Mirable
ミラベル

^I actually glad that it's not Seria or Miharu on the cover again Seriously those two girl are the heroines that appeard on the most cover

by the way, they already knew Haruto is Rio so i don't think they will be much surprised about this.
Old 2019-07-08, 05:22   Link #846
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

It might just be me, but the way the cover is depicted makes me feel that this is some sort of salvation for Rio so that he can leave Lucius behind to head toward a new and better future, and Aishia will be central to that.
Old 2019-07-08, 05:50   Link #847
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
Vol 14 cover

this is really crazy.dammnnn cool
Old 2019-07-08, 07:40   Link #848
blackman

The new cover looks soo amazing. Can't wait for the Rio vs Lucius fight and hopefully the death of Lucius. I haven't read the WN but i assume this is when Lucius will die. Same as Rio, I can't move on until this rapist bastard is dead.
blackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-08, 07:46   Link #849
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonchan27 View Post
what is the reason miharu wants to learn spirit arts(?)
We weren't given a reason, but it seems it was just for the sake of the selfdefense only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKazumi View Post
jagt can you explain how rio interaction with duke huguet in volume 6,7,9,10,13 there some part that look interesting since that duke is want to bring rio's power to restoration
In volume 6 there wasn't really any interaction between them in fact the volume ends precisely before the conversation begins, in the other volumes Rio and Hugenot were never alone, so their interaction besides being short always had Hugenot completely in a second plane.

Spoiler for Hugenot:

Last edited by jagt; 2019-09-19 at 14:58.
Old 2019-07-08, 08:17   Link #850
Mirable
ミラベル

I was thinking if Duke Huguenot want Rio to work for him so bad, maybe his best bet is Latifa.

Latifa is his bastard child and she is quite close to Rio, he can use Latifa to make a connection with Rio.
Old 2019-07-08, 08:17   Link #851
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
^I actually glad that it's not Seria or Miharu on the cover again Seriously those two girl are the heroines that appeard on the most cover

by the way, they already knew Haruto is Rio so i don't think they will be much surprised about this.
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough, I meant their reaction to Rio's real power, not the fact that Rio=Haruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
It might just be me, but the way the cover is depicted makes me feel that this is some sort of salvation for Rio so that he can leave Lucius behind to head toward a new and better future, and Aishia will be central to that.
You aren't mistaken, the reason number 1 why Rio wants to kill Lucius is to stop being trapped in the past where he couldn't do anything for helping his mother, that and to prove himself that he isn't running away anymore from his dark side that can't forgive him or forget what happened when child, the side of him that can't avoid to want to pay back when him or his dear ones are attacked.

The truth is a lot people use to misunderstand something about this novel, Rio's main target isn't to kill Lucius, what he really wanted was to confirm his death, if after coming back to Stralh he had found out Lucius was already death that was fine for Rio too, but if he wasn't death, if he ever appears before him he would kill him with his own hands.
Old 2019-07-08, 08:30   Link #852
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough, I meant their reaction to Rio's real power, not the fact that Rio=Haruto.
Did they already witness Rio's true power?

Flora = When Rio fought Lucius (poor girl, she's really scared when Rio burn Lucius's hand to the ash)

Christina = Rio crushed Alfred and Rui + 5000 knights all by himself.

So again i don't think they will much surprised at Rio. The only things i think they may surprise is Rio finally admit to them that he is indeed Rio and he never hold a grudges against them, with this matter come clear between them, their relationship can finally start for real.
Old 2019-07-08, 08:37   Link #853
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackman View Post
The new cover looks soo amazing. Can't wait for the Rio vs Lucius fight and hopefully the death of Lucius. I haven't read the WN but i assume this is when Lucius will die. Same as Rio, I can't move on until this rapist bastard is dead.
The Rio vs Lucius in the WN was already translated to english, it goes from the last part of cahapter 153 to 154 with the chaprter 155 being the after battle, you can try reading it if you want an apperitive of volume 14, the beginning of their fight was reused in the LN thought.
Old 2019-07-08, 12:14   Link #854
Roberto1

Quote:
We weren't given a reason, but it seems it was just for the sake of the selfdefense only.

In volume 6 there wasn't really any interaction between them in fact the volume ends precisely before the conversation begins, in the other volumes Rio and Hugenot were never alone, so their interaction besides being short always had Hugenot completely in a second plane.

Spoiler for Hugenot:

Can you tell me more about everyone's reaction when they heard about Rio's strength? you know like their thoughts and comments
Old 2019-07-08, 12:30   Link #855
Roberto1

that cover is simply beautiful, I have no other words to describe it, it seems that it is going to be a complicated battle, clearly lucius is playing dirty, there is no possibility that lucius to be able to wound Rio in a fair fight, that lucius piece of shit took a hostage or ambush Rio or some other dirty shit.

I like the idea of Rio fighting with black hair, that just makes it very clear that the person who is fighting to the death is Rio and not Haruto, I hope Cristina and Flora see the final battle and also Rio with his black hair, they alredy know Rio = Haruto, but they have not seen him yet without that fake white hair.
Old 2019-07-08, 13:03   Link #856
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

@jagt
so none of sisters are ill during the Rio vs Lucius fight like in the WN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
I was thinking if Duke Huguenot want Rio to work for him so bad, maybe his best bet is Latifa.

Latifa is his bastard child and she is quite close to Rio, he can use Latifa to make a connection with Rio.
That's never gonna work. He doesn't have control over Latifa without that collar now. Rio will kill have if he does anything bad to Latifa.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-08, 13:08   Link #857
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
Can you tell me more about everyone's reaction when they heard about Rio's strength? you know like their thoughts and comments
Anyone said really anything or thought anything complicated to tell you the truth.

Spoiler for Volume 13:
Old 2019-07-08, 14:06   Link #858
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
@jagt
so none of sisters are ill during the Rio vs Lucius fight like in the WN?

That's never gonna work. He doesn't have control over Latifa without that collar now. Rio will kill have if he does anything bad to Latifa.
The timelime in the WN and LN are different til the point that is useless to compare since the fist night Miharu stayed in the rock house.

In the LN Rio fights against Nidor the midnight of some X day, that same day in the afternoon Flora and Cristina are teleported to The forest of Paladia kingdom, some hours after that Reis appears in Rodania in front of Celia that has Aisia as a bodyguard to kidnap her and use her in the trap he had been preparing for Rio in the Rubia kingdom for a month already and the volume ends, if things go like in the WN Rio should meet the sisters between the morning and the afternoon of the next day, it's different from the WN where the poisoning happened three days before the Rio vs Nidor.

In my personal opinion I think in the LN there won't be poisoning because Rio left behind the rock house for Miharu and the others to stay near Rodania in case Celia needs something from them, so because there isn't where to do the nursing I think there won't poisoning, who knows, maybe instead of Rio healing the sisters we will have the sisters helping Rio with their healing magic after the battle with Lucius.
Old 2019-07-08, 14:44   Link #859
Roberto1

Quote:
The timelime in the WN and LN are different til the point that is useless to compare since the fist night Miharu stayed in the rock house.

In the LN Rio fights against Nidor the midnight of some X day, that same day in the afternoon Flora and Cristina are teleported to The forest of Paladia kingdom, some hours after that Reis appears in Rodania in front of Celia that has Aisia as a bodyguard to kidnap her and use her in the trap he had been preparing for Rio in the Rubia kingdom for a month already and the volume ends, if things go like in the WN Rio should meet the sisters between the morning and the afternoon of the next day, it's different from the WN where the poisoning happened three days before the Rio vs Nidor.

In my personal opinion I think in the LN there won't be poisoning because Rio left behind the rock house for Miharu and the others to stay near Rodania in case Celia needs something from them, so because there isn't where to do the nursing I think there won't poisoning, who knows, maybe instead of Rio healing the sisters we will have the sisters helping Rio with their healing magic after the battle with Lucius.
i think the poisoning is a really good part, it would be a unfortunate to cut it out, i think that the part where Flora begins to open to Rio, those girls and Rio needs to spend more time together so they can be Friends.

But Flora and Cristina healing Rio sounds really good too
Old 2019-07-08, 15:33   Link #860
Draigathar

i think he did get another house from the dwarfs when he went back to spirit village when he brought the spirit girls and the trio from earth back to Celia. Alma's grandfather said they made a few cause they thought it was interesting or something along those lines. So he has at least two of them in his bracelet
Draigathar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai