AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2016-10-11, 08:23   Link #841
GDB

I'm more surprised that she apparently just freely gives out her phone number to everyone in the country. I mean, she surely couldn't be lying or exaggerating, right?
Old 2016-10-11, 08:31   Link #842
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I'm more surprised that she apparently just freely gives out her phone number to everyone in the country. I mean, she surely couldn't be lying or exaggerating, right?
Nah, I am pretty sure she meant twitter responses. As a spokesperson it is basically her job to interact with Trump supporters. I doubt people call her directly.
Old 2016-10-11, 08:34   Link #843
GDB

Twitter would make more sense, though you'd think someone who does not appear to be overly old and has their job somewhat revolve around twitter would know the term "tweet".
Old 2016-10-11, 09:33   Link #844
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
Violating embargo rules at a specific point in time, frauding lots of people through Trump University, bribing an attorney general, and preaching a treasonous act (calling for a foreign country to hack his own country's government) should have been more than enough to send Trump in jail by now. As for disqualification, the whole rhetoric he spewed against Blacks, Hispanics, women, and disabled should have been more than enough. We talk about HARD EVIDENCE here.

In other news, the woman who was underage when it was claimed that Trump raped her in 1994 has been set a date for hearing by a federal judge:

Judge sets date for hearing of lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of underage rape
fraud ohh you mean the clinton foundation got ya.
Old 2016-10-11, 10:24   Link #845
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
fraud ohh you mean the clinton foundation got ya.
The Clinton foundation has literally gotten vetted fully and came out 100% clean.

On the other hand, Donald Trump Foundation has literally been operating against New York law for ten years by never gotten its operation approved, had never sent in their legally require yearly audit, and is now shut down entirely and being investigated for being a private slush fund.

There is a very good reason Trump hadn't brought up Clinton Foundation recently; 1. he got nothing, 2. Clinton would hammer him for being the President of a foundation that broke State law and collected money illegally for the last ten years.
Old 2016-10-11, 12:21   Link #846
sasoras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
The Clinton foundation has literally gotten vetted fully and came out 100% clean.
Are you referring to charity watch ranking?
Old 2016-10-11, 13:10   Link #847
Brother Coa
Banned

This video is great.

Old 2016-10-11, 17:39   Link #848
MCAL

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/12/us...ryan.html?_r=0

And there you have it everyone.

And meanwhile...

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/statu...50167459434496

Last edited by MCAL; 2016-10-11 at 18:11.
Old 2016-10-11, 17:42   Link #849
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Funny video. It's always entertaining to see how Trump supporters think.
Old 2016-10-11, 19:33   Link #850
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoras View Post
Are you referring to charity watch ranking?
I am referring to the fact that Clinton's foundation actually give to charity. And actually send their audit reports to the government.

While Trump's foundation is questionable in if it is a charity at all, since there is no audits done in its ten years of existence. It has being shut down until New York can determine if it has any right to exist.
Old 2016-10-11, 19:46   Link #851
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

How big is the chance that his charity is...for Trump's purse?
Old 2016-10-11, 20:22   Link #852
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Very yuuuge if you ask me, especially with all the stories floating around about Trump using his own charity's money for various personal purposes.
Old 2016-10-11, 20:23   Link #853
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Well the funny thing is, Eric Trump has his own Foundation that is entirely legit and legal, but Donald and Eric use the SAME accountant for both their Foundations.

So how is it that the same Accountant is able to deliver an audit for the SON'S charity every year, and yet never deliver any audit for the FATHER'S charity?

It is very, very hard to see this as any kind of accident. By having no audits, Donald can use the Charity as his secret private bank account. The money in it would also be tax free as he doesn't report it.
Old 2016-10-12, 03:55   Link #854
Brother Coa
Banned

Quote:
Funny video. It's always entertaining to see how Trump supporters think.
He is not Trump supporter at all, but he is big critic of modern liberal system, modern moral degradation, SJW's and Feminists.

His videos are excellent, I recommend that you want few more of them.
Old 2016-10-12, 12:36   Link #855
Key Board
Carbon

That's sounds pretty close to a Trump supporter to me

It's only missing MRA activist and White Nationalist
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2016-10-12, 15:36   Link #856
Jaden

Quote:
Yea, Chelsea Clinton investigated it...found problems and blabbered about it. Farcical, but maybe she was the right person for the job. They aren't so heartless as to make their own daughter accidentally shoot herself in the head three times.

"But they actually give to charity"

Where? Well, I can believe that they do donate large amounts. That's easy to do with money you never earned in the first place. But then what happened in Haiti?
Old 2016-10-12, 18:21   Link #857
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
Very yuuuge if you ask me, especially with all the stories floating around about Trump using his own charity's money for various personal purposes.
Quote:
Well the funny thing is, Eric Trump has his own Foundation that is entirely legit and legal, but Donald and Eric use the SAME accountant for both their Foundations.

So how is it that the same Accountant is able to deliver an audit for the SON'S charity every year, and yet never deliver any audit for the FATHER'S charity?

It is very, very hard to see this as any kind of accident. By having no audits, Donald can use the Charity as his secret private bank account. The money in it would also be tax free as he doesn't report it.
After everything we know, this doesn't surprise me at all.

And his fans still believe in him and spin things like him.

Trump Ally Alex Jones: "I Was Told By People Around" Clinton That "She's Demon-Possessed"
Spoiler for unbelievable:

Last edited by Dauerlutscher; 2016-10-12 at 18:43.
Old 2016-10-12, 18:24   Link #858
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Where? Well, I can believe that they do donate large amounts. That's easy to do with money you never earned in the first place.
Actually, no, it isn't easy, if Trump's Foundation is anything to go by.

You see, to actually HAVE a Charity organisation, you are suppose to send an audit of how your money is spent to the State government, every year, to tell them where you actually spent the money. Clinton's foundation did, Eric Trump's foundation did, but Donald Trump's foundation mysteriously did not.

To not send the yearly audit, means no one actually checks what the Foundation actually did with its money. Your assumption is that no one checked Clinton's, when in order to legally exist it has been checked every year.
Old 2016-10-12, 19:27   Link #859
Jaden

Right, the Trump foundation is certainly bizarre. I don't think it's a massive money laundering scheme, that would just be way too blatant and unnecessary, considering it's something you can get jail time for. I'm not saying Trump is above doing such things, but I think he would do it better.

I think after the audit, he's going to get fined for several million dollars in back taxes and penalties, for not getting the proper registration, and to make up for his self-dealings. He might be prohibited from running his own charity org. But that'll be that. Knowing that's the worst thing that can happen, would explain their carelessness with the foundation. It's kinda the same as large companies setting aside sizable funds to settle legal disputes.

Last edited by Jaden; 2016-10-12 at 19:48.
Old 2016-10-12, 19:51   Link #860
GDB

The difference is that most companies set aside funds for legal disputes because of potential liability from their products failing, someone getting hurt on their premises, etc. It's not to pay for their "carelessness" or deliberate deceit being discovered.
Closed Thread