Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-16, 18:34   Link #8601
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
I know. That was the point. XD
Bah, only so much until its resurrection kicks in!!!
Old 2008-09-16, 18:37   Link #8602
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Bah, only so much until its resurrection kicks in!!!
By way of WHAT, exactly? It's almost like you're asking for a DEM now. >_>
Old 2008-09-16, 18:42   Link #8603
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
By way of WHAT, exactly? It's almost like you're asking for a DEM now. >_>
No,no,no,no,no, shh, calm down, it's alright, breath, no ones going to hurt you shhh.

Well, I'm not quite certain but, but at the very least he mentions a reconstruction over the guy who just wants to blow most of it up and leave it at that, so I say this sounds a bit better and as such lets see where it takes us

Did I mention I'm a bit high on sugar right now?
Old 2008-09-16, 18:54   Link #8604
Vakir

Quote:
No,no,no,no,no, shh, calm down, it's alright, breath, no ones going to hurt you shhh.

Well, I'm not quite certain but, but at the very least he mentions a reconstruction over the guy who just wants to blow most of it up and leave it at that, so I say this sounds a bit better and as such lets see where it takes us

Did I mention I'm a bit high on sugar right now?
Schneizel wants a reconstruction too. It's just through the means of fear rather than by the means of...uh...insert ambiguous plan resolution here.

Seriously, people claim Lelouch as the "lesser of the two evils," but how can we discern the lesser if we don't even know what they're doing? Obviously he's the lesser because he's the main character that's going to win because he's written to, but in reality, it doesn't work that way.
Old 2008-09-16, 18:58   Link #8605
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Schneizel wants a reconstruction too. It's just through the means of fear rather than by the means of...uh...insert ambiguous plan resolution here.

Seriously, people claim Lelouch as the "lesser of the two evils," but how can we discern the lesser if we don't even know what they're doing? Obviously he's the lesser because he's the main character that's going to win because he's written to, but in reality, it doesn't work that way.

I don't know, they always say go with the enemy you know over the enemy you don't, but since I'm thinking along the lines of the enemy I know versus a guy I'm pretty darn sure isn't really the enemy and his ambiguous plans, I'll try something wild and do that on this occasion, I don't know why but rather then the category of the plan I just have more faith in Lelouch as a person over Schneizel in this case. He's proven that he does actually care deep down underneath his hard skin, so I'll go for that over Snappy McGun A Lot
Old 2008-09-16, 19:03   Link #8606
Vakir

Quote:
I don't know, they always say go with the enemy you know over the enemy you don't, but since I'm thinking along the lines of the enemy I know versus a guy I'm pretty darn sure isn't really the enemy and his ambiguous plans, I'll try something wild and do that on this occasion, I don't know why but rather then the category of the plan I just have more faith in Lelouch as a person over Schneizel in this case. He's proven that he does actually care deep down underneath his hard skin, so I'll go for that over Snappy McGun A Lot
But then I don't think there's a single thing Lelouch could do that would shake your faith in him. He could torch a school full of children to snort the ashes and you'd probably attempt to find a way to give a reasonable explanation.

Hah, I kid. If he did that, I'd like him way more.
Old 2008-09-16, 19:08   Link #8607
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
But then I don't think there's a single thing Lelouch could do that would shake your faith in him. He could torch a school full of children to snort the ashes and you'd probably attempt to find a way to give a reasonable explanation.

Meh, he kind of did, okay the kids were basically living Geass experimented weapons with little apathy for life or sense of life in themselves since they were regarded as nothing more then tools by supreme overlord V.V while being used as such against others, if their role model Rolo is anything to go by, along with their data providing support for a project that would have abolished free-will as we know it. Yeah yeah, my excuses, still, I do like how he pushes the line while just misses crossing over it. One-dimensional villans get old, just like One-dimensional villans, for me anyway so I like the way the way his character can change it up and keeps things interesting myself
Old 2008-09-16, 19:09   Link #8608
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:

Well it might be just the way the storywriters want you to see it. Scheneizel's way which has more casualty in return he will stop war and become god, or Lelouch's way, less casualty and he would also sacrifice himself in the end
The way I see it, Schneizel's manipulating way of making others do his dirty deeds without drenching his hands in blood is a far more cowardly way.
lelouch, well he manipulates, but at least his Zero persona is not a saint, and he acknowledge that
Old 2008-09-16, 19:11   Link #8609
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
Well it might be just the way the storywriters want you to see it. Scheneizel's way which has more casualty in return he will stop war and become god, or Lelouch's way, less casualty and he would also sacrifice himself in the end
The way I see it, Schneizel's manipulating way of making others do his dirty deeds without drenching his hands in blood is a far more cowardly way.
lelouch, well he manipulates, but at least his Zero persona is not a saint, and he acknowledge that
And he steps up to the plate and puts himself in the fight as well, if that counts for anything
Old 2008-09-16, 19:20   Link #8610
Diedrupo

Quote:
And he steps up to the plate and puts himself in the fight as well, if that counts for anything
No, it doesn't, really.

You can't really support what Lelouch is doing. If the writers hadn't decided Lelouch needed a last-minute bad guy to fight (Schneizel), Lelouch would have gone down the path that Light Yagami did in Death Note (except I think he would have won).
Old 2008-09-16, 19:21   Link #8611
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post
No, it doesn't, really.

You can't really support what Lelouch is doing. If the writers hadn't decided Lelouch needed a last-minute bad guy to fight (Schneizel), Lelouch would have gone down the path that Light Yagami did in Death Note (except I think he would have won).
Well... I agree, but I like to think of Schneizel more than just a last minute bad guy...
Old 2008-09-16, 19:23   Link #8612
lovecakecookies

I hope we find out exactly what Zero Requiem is in the next episode, but i have a feeling we will know in episode 25, when it happens..
Old 2008-09-16, 19:24   Link #8613
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
I hope we find out exactly what Zero Requiem is in the next episode, but i have a feeling we will know in episode 25, when it happens..
Isn't it to conquer the world and unite the world by doing so?
Old 2008-09-16, 19:25   Link #8614
Diedrupo

Quote:
Well... I agree, but I like to think of Schneizel more than just a last minute bad guy...
I dunno, making Schneizel become the main villain in the last 3 episodes of a 50 episode show doesn't sound like last minute to you? If he was the bad guy throughout the entire show (like Charles was until his demise), I would not be calling him a last minute bad guy.
Old 2008-09-16, 19:26   Link #8615
Tael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Isn't it to conquer the world and unite the world by doing so?
That'd be to short term to be a realistic plan. The world would just fall apart again after the two were gone. It would bear no fruit.

My opinion on the matter is that its to stop Schneizel and remove Britannia's military prowess.
Old 2008-09-16, 19:26   Link #8616
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Nuking the world capitals with Freyas? Hmmm lol.
Old 2008-09-16, 19:26   Link #8617
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

TV Magazine summaries.

Turn 24:
TV Weekly, TV Guide, TV Station all gave nothing useful. Every single word is taken from one of the summaries already released. The character on all 3 scans are Suzaku.

Turn 25:
From TV Station:
To carry out the promise between Lelouch and Suzaku, Zero Requiem begins.
Old 2008-09-16, 19:27   Link #8618
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post
No, it doesn't, really.

Oh c'mon, I don't think that at all, I mean he seemed pretty darn cool when he rejected Charles, you know, value peoples individual will and all that jazz, don't force people etc. etc. and I believe he still believes in those principles quite fervently myself, which is kind of ironic given his Geass. If there was no immediate threat like with Schneizel then he might have actually stepped off the gas petal on the measures he took, you can argue just as well if not better. Anyway, we'll see, just have to wait and see what exactly Zero Requiem is all about it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
TV Magazine summaries.

Turn 24:
TV Weekly, TV Guide, TV Station all gave nothing useful. Every single word is taken from one of the summaries already released. The character on all 3 scans are Suzaku.

Turn 25:
From TV Station:
Does that mean it we won't know what its about until Turn 25? Ah well, at least he won from the looks of it!! Thanks for the heads up Koshimizu
Old 2008-09-16, 19:28   Link #8619
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
TV Magazine summaries.

Turn 24:

Turn 25:
From TV Station:
Thanks Koshimizu ^^ . The Turn 25 summary is very interesting. So Zero Requiem will only start by Turn 25.
Old 2008-09-16, 19:29   Link #8620
lovecakecookies

Quote:
TV Magazine summaries.

Turn 24:

Turn 25:
From TV Station:
Thank you Koshmizu ....well I guess it was a given that Suzaku was going to have a big role in the next episode...hmm they really are not giving out any details...

all we know is that Zero REquiem is going to happen no matter what..

Tags
spoilers