AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-03-14, 23:38   Link #8621
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
If we got something close to Gankutsuou's design then you can pair him with Vlad. That would be pretty cool.

edit: he would also have voyager of the stars if that was the case then cause he was literally a voyager of the stars in Gankutsuou
Gankutsuou's design is a way better idea. It feels like the artist didn't try to "match" the character designs of other servants in the sense that Avenger now looks like a Danganronpa collaboration for FGO.

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Usereyuaru/Extra
A little more insight on the class triangles. Pretty interesting, although I'd take it with a pinch of salt until it's been confirmed ingame.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-14, 23:58   Link #8622
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
Avenger now looks like a Danganronpa collaboration for FGO.
Plot twist... it's because Dangan Ronpa is really the collaboration. We were just fooled with the KnK "collab" event!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 01:25   Link #8623
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Plot twist... it's because Dangan Ronpa is really the collaboration. We were just fooled with the KnK "collab" event!
Since we got Shiki I won't complain about the "fooled" part. Any info about farming? This will be a half-ass event if the daily guests are the only thing that we gonna get.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 01:41   Link #8624
MartianMage

Haven't seen any info about that... seems to me this is just a week-long limited gacha with a daily quest really. Meh if that's really the case let's just get it over with so we can have America...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 01:59   Link #8625
Kakurin
大佐

Not going to roll for Avenger. Have decided to (unless somebody really great appears) hoard quartz until either Scathach or Okita make another appearance. Could be a long wait though.
Old 2016-03-15, 02:06   Link #8626
McW
Canaan II When?

I'm gonna burn a couple of tickets, and that's it. I used up everything in the collab event. It's not likely to get anything with two rolls right?
Old 2016-03-15, 03:09   Link #8627
Ryoshi

That looks like Jack's older brother or something...
Got me interested nonetheless due to his class.

Only unfortunate thing is I'm out of town yet again... and internet connection on my phone is next to nonexistent... making it nigh impossible to roll for anything...

Maybe will try when I get back from this stupid trip... hopefully next week...
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 04:39   Link #8628
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I've been getting a lot of FP since I equipped Alter with Professor and I CE. Looks like they really like Alter with 300% star adsorption

Looks like another maintenace is coming up. Didn't say if KoGil will be added to the FP summon but it was mentioned they're adding servants to it so it's most likely the case.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 05:04   Link #8629
Cicili

Quote:
Haven't seen any info about that... seems to me this is just a week-long limited gacha with a daily quest really. Meh if that's really the case let's just get it over with so we can have America...
RIP Orion's once a year chance to shine gone down the drain.

Whimsical Bond should be buffed to be effective against females too because gender equality.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 05:35   Link #8630
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
I've been getting a lot of FP since I equipped Alter with Professor and I CE. Looks like they really like Alter with 300% star adsorption

Looks like another maintenace is coming up. Didn't say if KoGil will be added to the FP summon but it was mentioned they're adding servants to it so it's most likely the case.
100% they'll add him cause:

a) There are no other Servants to add in FP Gatcha
b) They always add 3* in FP Gatcha after their limited Gatcha ended

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2016-03-15 at 07:18.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 07:14   Link #8631
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
Whimsical Bond should be buffed to be effective against females too because gender equality.
Better yet, effective damage to targets with HP above 0.
Old 2016-03-15, 11:22   Link #8632
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
NP and skill interludes have different reward icons:

^ shows NP interlude reward for Medea.
Funny thing, I did Medea's Interlude today. It was hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Same for me ever since I put Formalcraft on Vlad.
Old 2016-03-15, 11:25   Link #8633
Rasen

Quote:
NP and skill interludes have different reward icons:

^ shows NP interlude reward for Medea.
Ah, the Excalibur icon. Got it. Thanks!

Something I've been wondering, because I've just been letting my items build up, is there a place that shows a good tier-list for the Servants? I'm trying to decide who is worth blowing my skill upgrade/ascension items on, but when I did some searching and came across a list on Reddit that ranked Stheno pretty highly, I kinda gave up.

Also, does anyone know if the final boss on D'Eon's Intermission is vulnerable to Insta-kill?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 11:35   Link #8634
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Also, does anyone know if the final boss on D'Eon's Intermission is vulnerable to Insta-kill?
Yes. But it's no fun to do that. Do it the old fashion way before Shiki came and make it a battle of attrition.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 12:07   Link #8635
Tenzen12

Quote:
Ah, the Excalibur icon. Got it. Thanks!

Something I've been wondering, because I've just been letting my items build up, is there a place that shows a good tier-list for the Servants? I'm trying to decide who is worth blowing my skill upgrade/ascension items on, but when I did some searching and came across a list on Reddit that ranked Stheno pretty highly, I kinda gave up.

It would be easier if you just post list of your servants here. I am sure we can get some consensus which are best.
Old 2016-03-15, 12:18   Link #8636
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
It would be easier if you just post list of your servants here. I am sure we can get some consensus which are best.
To start, every 1*-3* Servant except for Giles. Dunno what it is about that gecko man that hates me. Though to be fair, I hate him too.

Saber
Saber Alter, D'eon, Saber Lily, Siegfried

Archer
Nobunaga, Atlante

Lancer
Elizabeth, Finn McCool

Caster
Elizabeth, Medea Lily, Nursery Rhyme

Rider
Santa Alter, Drake, Astolfo

Assassin
Shiki, Jack, Stheno

Berserker
Vlad, Hercules,

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Yes. But it's no fun to do that. Do it the old fashion way before Shiki came and make it a battle of attrition.
Thanks for the answer! Tried that before. Twice. Not even Kintoki could help. I think curbstomping him will be much more fun than losing again.
Old 2016-03-15, 12:45   Link #8637
Tenzen12

Saber = Alter, mana Burst and charisma first

Archer = Nobunaga, all skill are good. Atalanta if you play crit. team

Hard to say about your lancers and casters for me.

Rider = Drake is obviously better (All skills good), but Salter can do greater damage with NP5. (Mana Burst first, gift second).

Assassin = Jack first (better stats), Shiki later Mystic eyes first). Forget about Stheno. (You might try Jack+Shiki+Atalanta/Nobunaga for crit team)

Berserker: both are good, Vlad (sucker, defense) is stronger, Herc (bravery first) can do more insta damage.
Old 2016-03-15, 12:50   Link #8638
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
To start, every 1*-3* Servant except for Giles. Dunno what it is about that gecko man that hates me. Though to be fair, I hate him too.

Saber
Saber Alter, D'eon, Saber Lily, Siegfried

Archer
Nobunaga, Atlante

Lancer
Elizabeth, Finn McCool

Caster
Elizabeth, Medea Lily, Nursery Rhyme

Rider
Santa Alter, Drake, Astolfo

Assassin
Shiki, Jack, Stheno

Berserker
Vlad, Hercules,

Thanks for the answer! Tried that before. Twice. Not even Kintoki could help. I think curbstomping him will be much more fun than losing again.
Very good ones :

Saber
Saber Alter (except Instinct)
Archer
Nobunaga
Rider
Santa Alter (except Instinct), Drake
Assassin
Shiki, Jack (except Information Concern, which work fine in lv.1)
Berserker
Vlad, Hercules,

Good ones, some can look lacking but awesome in some situation:

Saber D'eon (3 turns taunt++heling+1 turn evasion, best option to keep the attacks away from your zekers or key attackers )
Archer
Atlante (quick buff, the best single target NP in the game are quicks)
Lancer
Elizabeth (All Good, charisma, def down and guts)
Caster
Elizabeth (low star weigh passive crit star generator 1st skill priority, but the other are good too)
Nursery Rhyme (Unique offensive caster with crit, Self-Modification and NP up).
Medea Lily (Best healer ever, but no attack, are healing related skills (all))

Not bad, just not bad:
Saber
Saber Lily, Siegfried (low stat but Lily has two good skills (the bad one is instincts) and NP, Sieg the dragons one (St. George can help him a lot) ).
Rider
Astolfo (riding A with 3 quicks and NP quick, but lack in many other areas, so the last one to make a better use of those quicks)

Bad:
Assassin
Stheno (8K attack plus 0.9 class multiplier, bloodsucking is a good skill, charm is not, low success and only male, NP is instant death on male only no damage and you know it never works with bosses).

No enough Info/ I haven't used him at all:
Lancer
Finn McCool

Last edited by McW; 2016-03-15 at 13:13.
Old 2016-03-15, 19:35   Link #8639
larethian

I would prioritize skills that will boost NP damage, increase charges to allow servants to fire NP faster, then def downs and general offense followed by skills that heal significantly and scale well in the healing amount. 5 stars then 4 stars and only 3 stars you think you would use often.

For your list some of the high priorities might be Drake's charge, NP+, Jack's first skill, 3rd skill, prana bursts of sabers and also charismas perhaps, bravery of Herc, torture techniques.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-15, 22:08   Link #8640
Rasen

Thanks all for the suggestions!

Having started the upgrade process, I now see why a person needs hundreds of millions of QP.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon