AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-31, 17:57   Link #8661
lovetospoon73

so does that mean now, kazehaya & his fan club will free the remaining elemental lords from the angel's control, plus stop the holy kingdom plans, that we don't know what they r?
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-08, 18:34   Link #8662
lovetospoon73

so can someone give more discprition about the angels now?
Old 2015-08-08, 22:34   Link #8663
lovetospoon73

Stupid question: if the numbers some how framed kazehaya for a crime he didN't comit & was about to be executed, would Claire & the rest of his fan club would give up the perks of being a ojosama (like going to the academy for example) & bring shame to their families for doing what they think its right, all to save kazehaya would they seriously do it?
Old 2015-08-08, 23:16   Link #8664
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
Stupid question: if the numbers some how framed kazehaya for a crime he didN't comit & was about to be executed, would Claire & the rest of his fan club would give up the perks of being a ojosama (like going to the academy for example) & bring shame to their families for doing what they think its right, all to save kazehaya would they seriously do it?
Etto... aren't they doing exactly this for Fianna? Why wouldn't for Kamito?
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-09, 01:33   Link #8665
The Green One

Because he's male and his entire existence revolves around scheming to sexually enslave and impregnate every female he meets. Clearly he deserves his fate. What? All the girls are saying that and naturally that makes it automatically true right? Isn't that how these stories work? Logic and evidence? Pssshhhh who needs em.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-09, 08:11   Link #8666
lovetospoon73

i was reffering to when kamito was in the same situation like fianna
Old 2015-08-09, 08:12   Link #8667
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Because he's male and his entire existence revolves around scheming to sexually enslave and impregnate every female he meets. Clearly he deserves his fate. What? All the girls are saying that and naturally that makes it automatically true right? Isn't that how these stories work? Logic and evidence? Pssshhhh who needs em.
hey, kazehaya is not like that, the dude is the nie guy, which the whole reason why the girls want to have their way with him, the problom lose virginity=no awsome powers
Old 2015-08-09, 09:01   Link #8668
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
hey, kazehaya is not like that, the dude is the nie guy, which the whole reason why the girls want to have their way with him, the problom lose virginity=no awsome powers
You're dealing with the gossip spread by teenage girls. You can't stop it. Especially since his own teammates are the ones misunderstanding things and making the rumors spread even more.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-09, 10:20   Link #8669
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
You're dealing with the gossip spread by teenage girls. You can't stop it. Especially since his own teammates are the ones misunderstanding things and making the rumors spread even more.
well that's true, plus can u image if they all find out that kamito is really ashbell & their reaction?
Old 2015-08-09, 14:52   Link #8670
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Etto... aren't they doing exactly this for Fianna? Why wouldn't for Kamito?
well we know kamito is the demon king, meaning there is a chance that he could nd up like solomon, & in my opinion that claire & the others help him out they'll will also be executed or at least their families dis own them, i mean it took claire entering & winning the blade dance to restore the honor of her family, after rubia stole the strongest flame spirit, meaning in theory, if she risk her ass, saving kazehaya, her family rep would be ruinened, & the girls at the academy will make fun of her 100 times more than they did because of rubia, (also if kazehaya dies, what stopping her from taking est as her contract spirit, but i feel now that claire has fallen in love with kamito, she doesn't even want est anymore)
Old 2015-08-09, 16:04   Link #8671
Nishaven

Quote:
well we know kamito is the demon king, meaning there is a chance that he could nd up like solomon, & in my opinion that claire & the others help him out they'll will also be executed or at least their families dis own them, i mean it took claire entering & winning the blade dance to restore the honor of her family, after rubia stole the strongest flame spirit, meaning in theory, if she risk her ass, saving kazehaya, her family rep would be ruinened, & the girls at the academy will make fun of her 100 times more than they did because of rubia, (also if kazehaya dies, what stopping her from taking est as her contract spirit, but i feel now that claire has fallen in love with kamito, she doesn't even want est anymore)
I don't think honor of their family is the biggest problem right now. Also Est has rejected 53 elementalist before Kamito. What makes you think that she is going to accept Claire?
Nishaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-09, 17:24   Link #8672
lovetospoon73

let answer that with another question: do u think that some elementalist force certain spirits into being their contractor?
Old 2015-08-10, 00:21   Link #8673
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
That's a sort of yes question... example: look at Jio (who needs to be written completely out of the story). He had all the spirits forcibly contracted, with the price being he could only use each one once. However, we've otherwise only seen evidence that if you can't control the spirit, you can't contract with it

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-10, 00:58   Link #8674
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
That's a sort of yes question... example: look at Jio (who needs to be written completely out of the story). He had all the spirits forcibly contracted, with the price being he could only use each one once. However, we've otherwise only seen evidence that if you can't control the spirit, you can't contract with it
Actually, in Jio's case, the Spirits were not forcibly contracted with him, but were actually sealed in his body.

The only person so far who was shown to be capable of forcibly contracting a Spirit is Solomon, and that was actually with the help of a specific spirit to boot. He himself does not posses said ability.

Anyway, as long as Est does not wish for it, nobody can force her into a contract. I seriously don't even know why @lovetospoon73 is bringing this nonsense up.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-10, 01:05   Link #8675
hyddty

Quote:
Actually, in Jio's case, the Spirits were not forcibly contracted with him, but were actually sealed in his body.

The only person so far who was shown to be capable of forcibly contracting a Spirit is Solomon, and that was actually with the help of a specific spirit to boot. He himself does not posses said ability.

Anyway, as long as Est does not wish for it, nobody can force her into a contract. I seriously don't even know why @lovetospoon73 is bringing this nonsense up.
To keep the thread alive ? Or is because he cant think of anything else
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-10, 07:36   Link #8676
lovetospoon73

Yep , ever since spoilers for vol 14 came out this thread looked like a virtual ghost town, so I helped out to keep it alive, until vol 15 came out
Old 2015-08-10, 07:50   Link #8677
hyddty

Quote:
Yep , ever since spoilers for vol 14 came out this thread looked like a virtual ghost town, so I helped out to keep it alive, until vol 15 came out
it will come alive when zzhk translate it so stay patient, you dont need to ask 'stupid' questions to keep it alive -__- At least think of something better than asking questions that could easily be answer by literally anyone
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-10, 10:39   Link #8678
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
let answer that with another question: do u think that some elementalist force certain spirits into being their contractor?
Quote:

Cuz he is an attention whore and cannot shut up

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-10, 12:42   Link #8679
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Vol 15 isn't going to be here for quite a while... and if this thread goes silent for weeks and moves to the fifth page or so, then let it. It'll be on the front page for days once actual translations hit and we have new material to discuss.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-15, 04:26   Link #8680
Light Novel

Location: The country won the battle with Chinese, French, Japanese and American!
I think Kamito will be strengthen 1/10 of total divine power when he kiss new girl. Maybe he's got full when it's with 9 girls kaka.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap