AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-18, 12:01   Link #861
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Very long arc. But i guess each bit is its own mini arc...
Spoiler:
Old 2004-07-18, 14:07   Link #862
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
if youre just going to ask a question don't start a thread?
pretty stupid if you ask me
Old 2004-07-18, 20:14   Link #863
nix
Sasuke O Baka

I don't get it

In the chuunin exam, during the 'cheating' test, why did Tenten tell Lee to put on his forehead protector if he saw the mirrors above?
Old 2004-07-18, 20:46   Link #864
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

To inform her that the cheating worked.
Old 2004-07-19, 09:43   Link #865
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nix
In the chuunin exam, during the 'cheating' test, why did Tenten tell Lee to put on his forehead protector if he saw the mirrors above?
That whole part made me laugh, I mean there was so many obvious cheats, and that was just the main charecters.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-07-19, 11:07   Link #866
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
Oro bases his strength on the amount of jutsus. So that means he focuses probably almost entirley on his jutsus. So Itachi who's sharingan is the best match up against a jutsu user will just be copying jutsu here and there and countering. But Itachi also seems to be skilled in other areas. So I think that's the reason Itachi > Oro.

I Agree with you in that part, maybe Oro bases his strenght in Jutsus, but Oro never admits to be more weak than the 3rd Hokage or Kakashi, both knew more Jutsus than Oro,

So theres more to the Quote, "He is Stronger than me" than
the the Justsu is Strengh theory. IMO The reason Oro said the part of Itachi been mor stonger than him, i think was for suspense reasons.....Itachi was been introdcue so Oro said that only for us the viewers to have this image of the new Character "Wow more Powerfull that ORo" this happens very often in Anime..........Or maybe it was the drugs that kabuto gave him for his arms>........

Either Way, i still beleive that ORo is more Powerful than Itachi
Old 2004-07-20, 02:08   Link #867
katon
Some random dude

I wonder how Tsunade is so strong physically. I dont know if there are guys that are like that in Naruto, but she's like punch punch, wall breaks. Maybe it's because she's the granddaughter of the First hokage? I remember during the hokage fight, when the first punched the third, the third said something like "you still have your hercule strength" or something like that.
Old 2004-07-20, 09:55   Link #868
HoboGod
Necromancer

i still think it is just a marketing sceme to get more female readers by introducing a woman that is physically strong. historically, female ninjas were known for long range fighting because they didn't have the physical strength of male ninjas.
Old 2004-07-20, 12:51   Link #869
Rurik
Golden

Maybe she broke the wall using her Chakra.....
or nmaybe that wall was very old.....and anything could break it...Tsuanade Noticed this and to make an impresion to Oro and Kabuto. she did this.......
Old 2004-07-20, 12:57   Link #870
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Maybe she broke the wall using her Chakra.....
or nmaybe that wall was very old.....and anything could break it...Tsuanade Noticed this and to make an impresion to Oro and Kabuto. she did this.......
Or she's just incredibly strong like it's hinted to in the series...
Old 2004-07-20, 13:11   Link #871
xavier8200

Tsunade just inherited that crazy strength that the first had does anyone remember when He punched the monkey shit out of Sarutobi?

Tsunade has shown her strength plenty of times.

Spoiler:

Point blank, that chick is strong no matter what you say and it has nothing to do with chakra use. Its just natural ability.
Old 2004-07-20, 14:14   Link #872
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier8200
Tsunade just inherited that crazy strength that the first had does anyone remember when He punched the monkey shit out of Sarutobi?

Tsunade has shown her strength plenty of times.

Spoiler:

Point blank, that chick is strong no matter what you say and it has nothing to do with chakra use. Its just natural ability.
I don't think that her superhuman strength is due to her lineage with the First, he never shows that he had any particular super strength.
Even the moment when he stroke the 3rd (which a complete anime filler btw that never happens in the manga), this isn't even near the strength of Tsunade.
Neither Tsunade's father or mother were ever mentionned to have this kind of strength.

We don't know from where comes her gigantic strength but personally I don't think that it's natural, neither it would come from hardwork (I mean seriously, Tsunade hardworking... )

I think that it's due to a kind of medical ninjutsu that she practised on herself.
Old 2004-07-20, 15:13   Link #873
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Q: How did Kakashi ended with Sharingan since it's a bloodline-limit jutsu only inherited by members of the Uchiha clan? Is there someone responsible for it?
Old 2004-07-20, 15:29   Link #874
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
Q: How did Kakashi ended with Sharingan since it's a bloodline-limit jutsu only inherited by members of the Uchiha clan? Is there someone responsible for it?
He got it from one of his dogs, the secret of the sharingan lies within the Uchiha k9.
Old 2004-07-20, 16:05   Link #875
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi_shay
He got it from one of his dogs, the secret of the sharingan lies within the Uchiha k9.
Q. Was it Paku? The dog that lead Naruto, Sakura, and Shikamaru to Sasuke, while he was fighting off Gaara.
Old 2004-07-20, 16:15   Link #876
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Q. Was it Paku? The dog that lead Naruto, Sakura, and Shikamaru to Sasuke, while he was fighting off Gaara.
Yeah thats the one.............

He was attracted to Sasuke's sharingan.

Paku the invincible Uchiha full pedigree.

Last edited by shinobi_shay; 2004-07-20 at 16:27.
Old 2004-07-20, 16:55   Link #877
LipidSama
Stupid Genin

Do you guys think Jiraiya knows the soul sealing technique (Shiki-Fujin). I mean he was the sensei of the 4th. So the 4th had to learn it from either Jiraiya or the 3rd. I dout its Academy Material. I was thinking with orochimaru, he saw the Jutsu, so he might be able to do it after his 'you know what' gets fixed 'by..we will find out ' But if Narutos seal breaks, is there anyone around who could stop him? or Kyuubi for that matter?
Old 2004-07-20, 16:58   Link #878
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipidSama
But if Narutos seal breaks, is there anyone around who could stop him? or Kyuubi for that matter?
PAKU!!!!
Old 2004-07-20, 17:21   Link #879
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
many theories out there, but no confermed answer to that, ignore the smart-ass, paku doesn't have sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipidSama
Do you guys think Jiraiya knows the soul sealing technique (Shiki-Fujin). I mean he was the sensei of the 4th. So the 4th had to learn it from either Jiraiya or the 3rd. I dout its Academy Material. I was thinking with orochimaru, he saw the Jutsu, so he might be able to do it after his 'you know what' gets fixed 'by..we will find out ' But if Narutos seal breaks, is there anyone around who could stop him? or Kyuubi for that matter?
the forbidded scroll that naruto stole in the first episode contains the forbidden techniques left by the 4th. If kyuubi's seal is broken, then they would open the scroll and use the soul sealing jutsu to seal kyuubi again.
Old 2004-07-20, 19:19   Link #880
Macbrother
The mac

Send a message via AIM to Macbrother
Quote:
One theory is that his friend Obito was Uchiha and gave him the eye when he died...but the truth is we don't know.

Quote:
Highly unlikely. One thing we know about Yondaime was he seemed to excel at Jutsu creation. (Shiku Fuujin, Rasengan both belonged to him) It definitely wasn't Sarutobi, he had never seen the jutsu until he performed it, and said repeatedly that he learned this technique from the 4th and this was 'the 4th's jutsu.' Also, Orchimaru didn't hear of it, neither did he know it was Shiki Fuujin that sealed Kyuubi, so it's probably a highly secretive kinjutsu. It may be in the scroll...and it is possible he told Jiraiya about it...but it was definitely a jutsu of Yondaime's creation.
Closed Thread