4 out of 10 : Poor 4 1.05%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 1.05%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.52%
1 out of 10 : Painful 20 5.25%
Voters: 381. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-15, 07:11   Link #861
Irondragon
Paladin

The pink lancelot reminds me on the Stricke and the Stricke Rose from Gundam Seed ... But I think a green Lancelot would be better for C.C if it is hers...
Irondragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 08:01   Link #862
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Interesting episode Schinzel finally shows his true colors and there were people who thought he was not evil BS it was ver easy to figure out that he wearing a mask just better Lelouch. I knew once Cornelia started to disagree with him that she was going down and sure enough that bastard shot her in the back. The plan of is is much worse than what Lelouch and the Emperor were trying to pull off. That bastard is basically going to nuke the world killing billions.

As expected Lelouch has a trap ready and the Knights once again prove that without true leadership they are doomed to fail. I expected him to have some type of plan but i couldnt fathom he would ignite the Sakuraite under Mt Fuji truly brilliant and it even caught his brother off guard. To my dismay Ougi survived but i guess now that hes knocked up Villietta he might live after all. Her character has been disappointment through out R2 so i basically have given up on her, but at least she has been able to get over her hatred of Japanese. I mean what does she have now besides Ougi. The old nobility system has been crushed and she has no rank and title anymore and Pendragon has been wiped off the map.

I find it funny that now the Black Knight are technically fighting for world destruction. Kallen was right if they defeat Lelouch everything will end, but not the way she is thinking and with Nunnally being manipulated there is no one to stop whats going to happen besides Suzaku and Lelouch. I was proud to see Lelouch hold it together and not let Nunnally appearance sway him from the path he has chosen and with some encouragement from Suzaku and C.C. hes is back doing what he needs to do. I am wondering what he has Nina working on, i think it must be something to nullify her weapons.

Im still half hoping the BK will realize what Schnizel is up to but at this point i dont know, there is still plenty time for causalities and Kallen and Suzaku have not squared off for their finally battle yet.

Although this episode was good i still didnt find it great several things i didnt like but at this point im just focusing on the positives.

8/10
Old 2008-09-15, 08:18   Link #863
bkg9990
Singin Diamond Crevasse
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to bkg9990 Send a message via Yahoo to bkg9990
So we now see that Anya is back and on Schnizel's side. And I thought he was staying with Lulu.
Old 2008-09-15, 08:23   Link #864
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkg9990 View Post
So we now see that Anya is back and on Schnizel's side. And I thought he was staying with Lulu.
"I'll make both of you just a recording."
That was a bad-ass line though, gotta give her credit for this one.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 08:30   Link #865
attobyte

I don't know but it seems that Suzaku and C.C. are up to something.
In fact, if I'm not wrong, this is the first time she calls Suzaku by his name in previous eps. she called him "Lancelot's pilot", "Lancelot", "you" or some other related name. Well not that it really matter only that her talk with Suzaku, about sword and shield, is on my mind.
attobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 08:31   Link #866
KingOfWorlds
The Destined One

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierofdarkness View Post
i dunno, using a giant claw at a human figure tends to be well...fatal.
lol! ... ........
KingOfWorlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 08:32   Link #867
KingOfWorlds
The Destined One

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
That assumes she uses it. She's raising it in the scene, but I don't think she could bring herself to do it.

Yeah i agree. It would be the first time SUNRISE has used previews to make them look like one thing and be something completely different
Old 2008-09-15, 08:33   Link #868
KingOfWorlds
The Destined One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurosylum View Post
I figure that she won't be able to kill Lelouch (either because she can't bring herself to do it or she's stopped by C.C.'s Knightmare) because I believe that there will be a face-to-face confrontation of Lelouch and Schnizelle.

Yeah ... Lelouch will Geass that bastard to kill himself
Old 2008-09-15, 08:39   Link #869
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im thinking that Diethard still has a role to play. As of right now there are only 2 people (still alive) that knows Schnizel (misspelled again) end game and one of them is Diethard. It wouldnt be too hard for him to open a communication line to Lelouch or the OoBK. He said Lelouch's brother is more interesting which is why he took his side but what would make it more interesting? Seeing what Schnizel would do if everyone turned on him therefore revealing his mask.

As for Lelouch and Suzaku i dunno if they will live or die. I remember at the start of the season the director was quoted as saying "Lelouch will have a happy ending" but that could mean anything.
Old 2008-09-15, 08:43   Link #870
Sinn
Pwnage

The episode was okay, I like their strategic battle. Just that...

Cornelia is dead? She looks alive to me though. Gun appearing behind Cornelia + Schneizel activating it by snapping his fingers were rather dumb.

Nothing much to review, this episode is pretty good, but it remains as 7/10 still.
Old 2008-09-15, 09:10   Link #871
KingOfWorlds
The Destined One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
lol yeah kallens intelligence went down a bit this ep.
or maybe she just wasnt interested in Gino at all lol
Old 2008-09-15, 09:15   Link #872
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfWorlds View Post
or maybe she just wasnt interested in Gino at all lol
she was thinking about lelouch while they were talking
when gino said that he understood how she felt (he ment since she is half and half, while he is a britannian against britannia) she was surprised somewhat
given that she has never had problems with fighting britannia one can speculate that she believed (for a moment) he ment how she felt about fighting lelouch

thats my take on it at least
Old 2008-09-15, 09:24   Link #873
Niar

What if Diethard is his last card ? Got some weird feeling about him...and no I'm not gay
Niar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 09:40   Link #874
Liddo-kun
is this so?

On this episode Ougi wins the award for being one of the most stupid human.
At least his face was kickass when he thought he was going to be toasted by the volcano.

And I now have the opinion that Schneizel is a man of pure evil.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 09:44   Link #875
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
On this episode Ougi wins the award for being the most stupid human.
At least his face was kickass when he thought he was going to be toasted by the volcano.

And I now have the opinion that Schneizel is a manl of pure evil.
more like Fabulous evil.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 10:15   Link #876
Knight_of_Zero
Knight of Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
The episode was okay, I like their strategic battle. Just that...

Cornelia is dead? She looks alive to me though. Gun appearing behind Cornelia + Schneizel activating it by snapping his fingers were rather dumb.

Nothing much to review, this episode is pretty good, but it remains as 7/10 still.
8/10 because there was a battle and it IS ep 23, but anyways, the gun. It was a machinegun, it fires quickly, it has powerful bullets, and the only thing between it and Schneizel was Cornelia...

Wouldn't Schneizel have been hit?
Knight_of_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 10:18   Link #877
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_of_Zero View Post
8/10 because there was a battle and it IS ep 23, but anyways, the gun. It was a machinegun, it fires quickly, it has powerful bullets, and the only thing between it and Schneizel was Cornelia...

Wouldn't Schneizel have been hit?
you forget Schneizel is protect by his fabulous Shield.
Old 2008-09-15, 10:21   Link #878
Sinn
Pwnage

I hate his fabulous shield The whole scene there was ridiculous.
Old 2008-09-15, 10:21   Link #879
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

I'm gonna say it again, the amount of blood Cornelia lost seemed like a few drops, and there was no pool of blood around her body...I mean, if you get mowed down by a machine gun your body will be torn to shreds and you'll lost a ton of blood, it wouldn't take minutes for a large pool of blood to form. That would happen in seconds. As we can see, Cornelia is obviously hit, but not in the upper chest area or the head, and she doesn't seem to lose a lot of blood...She might still be alive...
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 10:23   Link #880
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I'm gonna say it again, the amount of blood Cornelia lost seemed like a few drops, and there was no pool of blood around her body...I mean, if you get mowed down by a machine gun your body will be torn to shreds and you'll lost a ton of blood, it wouldn't take minutes for a large pool of blood to form. That would happen in seconds. As we can see, Cornelia is obviously hit, but not in the upper chest area or the head, and she doesn't seem to lose a lot of blood...She might still be alive...
well if mao can survive then Cornelia can survive.
But a man as smart as Schneizel leaving leaving cornelia seems stupid.
Though again Lelouch left MAo.
I hate referencing mao as it gives me a headache.