AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-03-18, 00:29   Link #8801
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Well there's Brock. He's also doctor. We'll to be precise he's a dentist.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 01:27   Link #8802
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

there are a real doctor that you all forgot, and now he is crying in the corner.

yeah, he is Dr.Jekyll

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 03:31   Link #8803
larethian

So I decided to screw it and just brought Hans, Waver and Astolfo. I managed to chalk up close to 100k damage in a buster crit on Gilles with the CE that gives +50% crit damage and less defense (demerit). Still a far cry from the 900k damage posted by someone on twitter. Couldn't time my Han's NP to coincide with that though.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 04:16   Link #8804
Kakurin
大佐

Decided to try lare's newest myth (1800-1815 JST) with two summoning tickets. Got a four-star CE (Knight's Pride) and a four-star servant (Fionn) out of it.
Old 2016-03-18, 04:19   Link #8805
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

So tried that 18:00 JST superstition you guys are talking about which translates to 5pm over here. Did two YOLOs on the dot. The result is Romulus and my second Necromancy.

I still think rolling on 2am is still the best time to roll. That's when I got all my Gold Servants. Even Astolfo even when I didn't want him.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2016-03-18, 04:25   Link #8806
larethian

You guys all superstitious gamblers.
I started feeding exp at 1810 today. After 15 minutes of feeding, I only got 2 great successes and 1 super success. I must have fed close to 40-50 cards (one at a time). As such, I did not roll
Even recorded a vid just in case
I'll just keep a spare stash of quartz in case, when I get a lot of greats in succession, I'd know the 'streak' is here
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 04:26   Link #8807
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Grail = 聖杯 (seihai) --(pun)--> 性杯 (seihai: 性=sex)

Astolfo(male) x 性杯 = Astolfonia(female)
I'm Chinese and i'm not sure if it works that way.

You see Astolfo + a 性杯sexy cup doesn't neccesarily equal female. Nice try though.

Reminds me of uhhh... the jokes in primary school about the Bible聖經

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCholesterol View Post
Seihai-kun will give you that infamous gender changer kit (knife)
I was thinking this too!
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 05:28   Link #8808
Tenzen12

Today I had dream about rolling, got nothing but now I am really glad I decided skip this event Gacha.

Edmond is strong, some even compare him to Okita, but he is not so much fun to use, plus one never know if America doesn't bring us 5* star Medusa or something as much fun.
Old 2016-03-18, 06:12   Link #8809
LowCholesterol

Karna & Arjuna re-release right?

or they have a plan about another gold servant?

Old 2016-03-18, 06:19   Link #8810
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Karna & Arjuna re-release right?

or they have a plan about another gold servant?
i call it, 5* will be billy the Kid who turns out to be female, blonde, flat chest and has ahoge
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 06:29   Link #8811
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Looking at Formalcraft CE I really want Rin-Ishtar. But we 99% won't get her till Babylonia.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 07:12   Link #8812
LowCholesterol

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
i call it, 5* will be billy the Kid who turns out to be female, blonde, flat chest and has ahoge
no, please no. no more saberface.

even i still hope for Roland, as a male, and as a Grand Saber in future. (it's a bullshit if they're releasing Astolfo then not releasing Roland)

i hope we will have another non time-limited gold lancer on America.

Old 2016-03-18, 08:11   Link #8813
Nicaea

Quote:
no, please no. no more saberface.

even i still hope for Roland, as a male, and as a Grand Saber in future. (it's a bullshit if they're releasing Astolfo then not releasing Roland)

i hope we will have another non time-limited gold lancer on America.
I keep hearing rumors of a berserker Florence Nightingale. I wonder if we'll actually get a decently-sized roster of new servants, it feels like we haven't gotten that in a long time.

---
Tried out petit Halloween devil CE on Avenger and compared it to an avenger support, and his NP gain doesn't seem as bad as people are making it out to be. Over several runs, both Avengers would get their NP up during the second wave and sometimes during the first one. Maybe we've been spoiled too much with servants like Okita, whose NP gain with quicks is ridiculous.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 08:16   Link #8814
MartianMage

Why are snake jewels retardedly rare while golden caster skill stones are so common? All of my gold chests for this session are skill stones omg...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 08:35   Link #8815
Tenzen12

Lol I woul exchange my abudant snake eyes for your Gold skill stones I lack so much instantly if I could...
Old 2016-03-18, 08:41   Link #8816
LowCholesterol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
I keep hearing rumors of a berserker Florence Nightingale. I wonder if we'll actually get a decently-sized roster of new servants, it feels like we haven't gotten that in a long time.

---
Tried out petit Halloween devil CE on Avenger and compared it to an avenger support, and his NP gain doesn't seem as bad as people are making it out to be. Over several runs, both Avengers would get their NP up during the second wave and sometimes during the first one. Maybe we've been spoiled too much with servants like Okita, whose NP gain with quicks is ridiculous.
i heard about Berserk Nightingale? but why must berserker? she was a nurse who are loved by the soldier, placed a blanket on sleeping soldier, & the soldier pray for her when she is sick.
i don't get the slightest idea on how she turned into berserker. she only arguing with her parents about being a nurse & with the armies doctor because of their bad treatment & facilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Why are snake jewels retardedly rare while golden caster skill stones are so common? All of my gold chests for this session are skill stones omg...
be a monk and gain calmness to trick the desire sensor.

Old 2016-03-18, 08:54   Link #8817
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Looking at Formalcraft CE I really want Rin-Ishtar. But we 99% won't get her till Babylonia.
I doubt we'd get her before then either. That being said, Formalcraft isn't Ishtar!Rin. Those three CE are supposed to be the artist's rendition of those characters at their "peaks".

You can google what Ishtar will look like, since there's already a design for her. It'll probably either start there and move towards Rin or start with Rin and move towards Ishtar as far as ascensions go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
Tried out petit Halloween devil CE on Avenger and compared it to an avenger support, and his NP gain doesn't seem as bad as people are making it out to be.
?

I haven't seen anyone complain about his NP gain. In fact, that's one of his best points. What I HAVE seen complaints about are his star attraction/lack of critting despite being built like Okita, who wants to crit.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 09:12   Link #8818
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Any idea which ruler we will fighting in the next quest? If I have to guess it's probably Jeanne. Coz if it was Shirou I was thinking which CE best to take and defensive CEs like Melty Sweetheart and Three-fold Barrier is probably best to equip to Servants.

Old 2016-03-18, 09:15   Link #8819
LowCholesterol

99% Jeanne, in her alter form.

make sure to bring your beloved berserker with kaleidoscope to be paired with Dante.

Old 2016-03-18, 09:17   Link #8820
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Any idea which ruler we will fighting in the next quest? If I have to guess it's probably Jeanne. Coz if it was Shirou I was thinking which CE best to take and defensive CEs like Melty Sweetheart and Three-fold Barrier is probably best to equip to Servants.
If it's Jeanne alone won't be much a challenge since she stuns herself every 4 turns, but the bad news is maybe we have to fight all 3 rulers at the same time... eventually.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon