AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2015-04-05, 22:48   Link #8961
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Has there ever been a discount or something form DMM credits/ship slots? I think I may bite since I just realize how many quests I missed due to not enough ships, and I may need more than just 10 slots.
Old 2015-04-05, 22:49   Link #8962
cloud04
Scanlator

iirc there was a x2 on dmm credit but thats like long ago
Old 2015-04-06, 19:27   Link #8963
JokerD

I wanna ask, how do you guys stock up on resources, I have 3 fleets so I'm running expedition 3 and 5 at night and on weekend, with and occasional 6. The resources don't seem to come up above 12000 though
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-06, 19:35   Link #8964
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

3/5/6 are efficient for their hourly rate, but they aren't providing the same benefit when you aren't playing for a long while (sleep/going to work etc).
You need to adapt your expeditions so you get the desired resources with the best income for the given period.

For instance, I always use 3 expeditions among 11/13/21/36/37/38 when I'm sleeping or not at home and I pick those that are best fit for that period.

Also, when you say 3 fleets, that's your total? If so, you really need to get your fourth fleet: resources gathering become much less tedious the moment you have all 3 expedition fleets.
Your best bet is to grind 3-2, hoping you get the Kongou siste(s) you are still missing.
Old 2015-04-07, 03:39   Link #8965
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Ok I saw this on the Kancolle wiki yesterday and can#t get it out of my mind...

http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Spring_2015_Event

Is the second translation correct?
Because it says 'foreign ships'

So could it be that there will be more than one foreign ship or is it just the Italian one?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 04:30   Link #8966
chaosprophet

While there may be more, so far it seems to be only the Italian one.

With they still mentioning multiple DD's to get kai ni during Spring, I think there may be more than the 3 we already know (Murakumo, one Mutsuki-class and another special-type).
Old 2015-04-07, 04:51   Link #8967
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Well there is still that rumored German light cruiser coming eventually (based on the design patterns for the knee stockings of the current German ships. Battleship, thigh highs, heavy cruiser, above the knee, destroyers, ankle. Light cruiser would be just below the knee)

An Italian Capitani Romani light cruisers would give Shimakaze pause (43 knots on trails).
Old 2015-04-07, 04:54   Link #8968
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
KC official twitter says nothing about it.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 06:19   Link #8969
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

The original text in question, "新海外艦を含む複数の「新艦娘」が実装される予定です" , doesn't really say anything about multiple foreign ships. The only thing that is confirmed is that there will be a number of new ship-girls.

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 06:30   Link #8970
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Fuyutsuki and Suzutsuki would be nice, in the context of Operation Ten-Go anniversary. And Akizuki would love some company.
Old 2015-04-07, 10:50   Link #8971
chaosprophet

If a ship carrying a night plane and/or star shell enters night battle heavy damaged, is there a chance for the bonus from those equips to activate?

EDIT: This next update on the 10th will add a new Extra Operation. On World 1, if I understood it correctly.

A new map should mean girls that are currently event drop only may now drop. Likely one or more from Summer 2014 event: Unryuu, Ooyodo, Harusame, Isokaze, Hayashimo, Tokitsukaze, Kiyoshimo.

Last edited by chaosprophet; 2015-04-07 at 19:59.
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 20:18   Link #8972
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

I am kinda hoping that there are branching rules making use of DD or cruisers (light or heavy).
Old 2015-04-07, 20:25   Link #8973
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I am kinda hoping that there are branching rules making use of DD or cruisers (light or heavy).
The problem is that tough maps which make use of DDs and CL tend to depend on luck too much as they can easily get red if you're unlucky. Like 3-5 by south route with the only advantage being low supply and repair cost. But maybe they could make a not so hard map as it's world 1. Or a Sub map akin to E-1 from last event. I just hope it's nowhere as difficult as 5-5 is.
Old 2015-04-07, 21:41   Link #8974
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
If a ship carrying a night plane and/or star shell enters night battle heavy damaged, is there a chance for the bonus from those equips to activate?
Not sure about star shell, but I just went into PvP night battle with Maya (flagship and carrying the plane) in heavy damage and the plane still flew for me.

Quote:
EDIT: This next update on the 10th will add a new Extra Operation. On World 1, if I understood it correctly.

A new map should mean girls that are currently event drop only may now drop. Likely one or more from Summer 2014 event: Unryuu, Ooyodo, Harusame, Isokaze, Hayashimo, Tokitsukaze, Kiyoshimo.
If it drops someone from the event EO maps (e.g. Isokaze), then it's better to expect a difficulty level similar to 6-2

Signature by liro
Old 2015-04-07, 21:54   Link #8975
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Not sure about star shell, but I just went into PvP night battle with Maya (flagship and carrying the plane) in heavy damage and the plane still flew for me.

If it drops someone from the event EO maps (e.g. Isokaze), then it's better to expect a difficulty level similar to 6-2
Is it suposed to serve as a dropping node for noobie teitokus so they can get some of the rare girls?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 22:02   Link #8976
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Is it suposed to serve as a dropping node for noobie teitokus so they can get some of the rare girls?
World 3 & 4 may do too, but still need luck to get.

Currently still hunting for Kinugasa & Abukuma...

Btw, where can I get Ooi-chi?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 22:12   Link #8977
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
That would bring us back to the same argument we had during the Winter 2015 event: whether it's fair for trophy ships previously attainable only from monster maps like Summer 2014 E-6 to be available at significantly easier difficulty levels.

Of course it's always possible that 1-6 would have only the girls who were previously event-only map drops, rather than the ones who were rewards for clearing maps =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post

Try 2-4-1. According wikiwiki, it's supposedly easier to find Ooichi there. Still, be ready for a number of tries since she is pretty rare =3

Signature by liro
Old 2015-04-07, 22:59   Link #8978
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post

If you have at least 4 subs, you can also try orel cruising, she drops pretty often for me there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Please no, levelling DDs is a real hassle, and they can get shot out of action far too easily :/

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 23:16   Link #8979
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Like 3-5 by south route with the only advantage being low supply and repair cost.
The southern route is less of an RNG pain than going north through Hoppō. Prior to the final run with the Nu-class waiting it is much easier getting to the boss via the southern route than the northern one. And even when the Nu arrives I would still make the case that it's far less frustrating going south than going north.
Old 2015-04-08, 00:21   Link #8980
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Please no, levelling DDs is a real hassle, and they can get shot out of action far too easily :/
Where are you leveling your DDs? I found that leveling DD at 4-1 and 4-3 is risky as sometimes I will get sent to nodes that contain BB which can send me home (For 4-3.) or long repairs for my DDs (For 4-1 and 4-3.).

I usually level at 3-2-A regardless of what type of ships I am leveling as I find it safer... and I haven't even clear 5-1, let alone leveling at 5-4.

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls