Notices

Old 2009-07-26, 22:03   Link #881
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 4
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-26, 22:16   Link #882
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
i wouldn't put much stock into that kiss, if they are doing char early in the series it might mean she will end up the loser. There's been plenty of cases where the girl who gets the early development ultimately loses in the end: Shuffle, Rumbling hearts, Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka just to name some quick ones off the top of my head.

So i would take this with a grain of salt
I agree with you but I doubt that this will also be the case though. Somehow, I feel that they will eventually be together in the end. I hope I'm wrong because it will be very boring for me. In harem series, a character like Charlotte is annoying me the most. Seriously, her over playful personality really gets on my nerve. I can't conceive that her doing is innocent. -_-"
Old 2009-07-26, 22:48   Link #883
ThoHell

Uh yeah, ep 4... whatever. Best part for me was Yuu's expression over the motorcycle.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 01:00   Link #884
slidingk1

This episode was a write off in my book not much happened. Whatever happened to hunting down your parent's killer??
slidingk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 01:27   Link #885
passin'gass
Cropduster

My pet cynical theory of whodunnit as of ep.3 (of course I never played/read the game spoilers):
Spoiler:
passin'gass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 03:01   Link #886
Wrath88
Kissing...

So far, the comedy in this episode was fine as usual, but I'm feeling a sort of hurriedness to the progress of the story. Well, this kind of fits into my prediction of a single heroine episode earlier. Another problem that I have is: why couldn't they have channeled some of the budget for the fashion show into an actual dance for the previous episode?

Hmm... I just starting to wonder... what happens if they suddenly pull a switch and put Seika as the winner instead of Charlotte? Not exactly sure how it'll be pulled off, but if it does... some ppl here are going to be pissed.

Random Comments
Seika's kinda amazing... great targeting sense.
Teppei's pretty defenseless for someone with sword skills, so I think Sylvia's going to go on a winning spree while he's limping.
Complicated japanese this time round, so I'm really going to need a sub to get the full gist.
Next ep seems to promise the beginning of the love triangle, and still nothing much on locating the assassin.
Old 2009-07-27, 06:40   Link #887
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Another problem that I have is: why couldn't they have channeled some of the budget for the fashion show into an actual dance for the previous episode?

Hmm... I just starting to wonder... what happens if they suddenly pull a switch and put Seika as the winner instead of Charlotte? Not exactly sure how it'll be pulled off, but if it does... some ppl here are going to be pissed.
The staff understands where to put their budget. <--15% joking

I doubt it will happen, since they pretty much stuffed and finished Seika's main problem in one episode. Despite their use of budget, it feels like her treatment in the anime (story-wise) isn't so great so far...............
Some people are going to be angry?
1. That's the same for anybody. He ends up with Yuu --> Some people are going to be angry. He ends up with Charlotte --> Some people are going to be angry. etc.
2. They just have to deal with it. If they really are so frustrated, they should just do the eroge and go what route they want.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 08:35   Link #888
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidingk1 View Post
This episode was a write off in my book not much happened. Whatever happened to hunting down your parent's killer??
I don't think he forgot it, and I think later on in the anime he will probably find a lead. Or possibly his parents haven't even been killed at all? Remember Teppei saying "that was the last I saw of them." Teppei himself did not see how his parents died, and it never mentioned his place during the funeral. Other than that, we all know that Arima Corporation owns a massive amount of money. With that kind of money, and all these people surronding/trying to befriend the Arima corporation anything can happen with his grandfather's power. I found it strange that his parents also asked Teppei what he were to do once they were gone.

Another possible theory, Teppei will eventually notice that he has strayed far from his goal after being with these girls so much. Learning that befriending someone has a much stronger sense of chracter rather than having a thirst for vengeance. As Teppei matures into becoming a true heir to the Arima corporation, he will soon realize that he has already made his parents proud by facing up to the sudden environmental changes.

Another thing, Hazelrink kissing Teppei twice does not issue anything. As of right now it is hard to deduct who Teppei will end up with. Considering this is probably the 4th episode to god knows how many. (I hope for 24 though ).
Old 2009-07-27, 12:39   Link #889
Wrath88
Kissing...

Found a pic, spoilered for ecchiness

Spoiler:
Old 2009-07-27, 14:29   Link #890
Manic
real men love pink

that is the best pic ever and should be the ending, cus we all want it haha
Old 2009-07-27, 15:23   Link #891
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Quote:

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
that is the best pic ever and should be the ending, cus we all want it haha
Awesome pic. A little surprised at Sylvia's underwear. (Definitely not complaining though.) If that was the ending, it certainly would be epic.
Old 2009-07-27, 15:47   Link #892
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:

Spoiler:
Not bad i love anything with Silvia in it.
Old 2009-07-27, 16:15   Link #893
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Or possibly his parents haven't even been killed at all? Remember Teppei saying "that was the last I saw of them." Teppei himself did not see how his parents died, and it never mentioned his place during the funeral.
I have the feeling that this is just might be a set up so Teppei can be become the heir of the family. his parents were acting weird the morning they died, asking him the question about he changing his life style.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 17:12   Link #894
kalbron

Until there's evidence to the contrary, I'd say that they were simply advised by Teppei's grandfather that someone was targeting the rich and their heirs. As Teppei's mother was still the heir to the Arima Group...
kalbron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 17:13   Link #895
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:

Spoiler:
Saber's... squished breasts... Ueehh.........

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 17:18   Link #896
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

Ilya sure growed and changed during these years. And why is she hugging Saber?
Sorry wrong show.
Old 2009-07-27, 17:41   Link #897
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
Ilya sure growed and changed during these years. And why is she hugging Saber?
Sorry wrong show.
I laughed.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 18:04   Link #898
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:

Spoiler:
need moar Sab...er..Sylvia. good find!
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 18:13   Link #899
kittybear

Quote:

Spoiler:
I never thought Char was this sexy *gundam reference*
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-27, 20:10   Link #900
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkharuhiism View Post
Awesome pic. A little surprised at Sylvia's underwear. (Definitely not complaining though.) If that was the ending, it certainly would be epic.
Yea, and it's very interesting.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen