Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-05-07, 23:42   Link #881
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
i shall dubbed thee failed Balistia Cannon as thee "banana gun"

again, is there actually already an explaination on how the heck the giant letter 'A' appeared behind the Age-3 as it finishes combining & striking a pose?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 01:45   Link #882
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
is there actually already an explaination on how the heck the giant letter 'A' appeared behind the Age-3 as it finishes combining & striking a pose?
... artistic license?
Old 2012-05-08, 03:23   Link #883
Sinzz
Orange

I can see the Fortress mode being an upgrade to battle against the phantom 3. It would make sense considering the Fortress mode's design. It did say somewhere that it had some ground breaking hovering thrusters(?) and seemed to be able to pivot while beam spamming demolishing anything in its path. I'm sure even the Ghiraga would have problems trying to get close enough to strike.
Sinzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 04:57   Link #884
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Don't tell me. We will have the return of the pirouetting gundam while shooting its BFG like Wing Zero from Gundam Wing.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 04:57   Link #885
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinzz View Post
I can see the Fortress mode being an upgrade to battle against the phantom 3. It would make sense considering the Fortress mode's design. It did say somewhere that it had some ground breaking hovering thrusters(?) and seemed to be able to pivot while beam spamming demolishing anything in its path. I'm sure even the Ghiraga would have problems trying to get close enough to strike.
It was shown being able to "surf" through the desert sand, Dom-style, in the OP.

Anyway, any idea where exactly the Clanche's beam sabers are stored? The Wiki says they're stored on its wrists, but those honestly look too small to contain anything. Any screenshots of the Clanche drawing its beam sabers, perhaps?
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 05:54   Link #886
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
It was shown being able to "surf" through the desert sand, Dom-style, in the OP.

Anyway, any idea where exactly the Clanche's beam sabers are stored? The Wiki says they're stored on its wrists, but those honestly look too small to contain anything. Any screenshots of the Clanche drawing its beam sabers, perhaps?
It's actually BUILT into the forearms. Probably can dual deploy too. We'll, it is a wiki.
Old 2012-05-08, 05:56   Link #887
CelestialNocturne
OrgoKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
i shall dubbed thee failed Balistia Cannon as thee "banana gun"

again, is there actually already an explaination on how the heck the giant letter 'A' appeared behind the Age-3 as it finishes combining & striking a pose?
GN Particles...
CelestialNocturne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 08:01   Link #888
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
It's actually BUILT into the forearms. Probably can dual deploy too. We'll, it is a wiki.
Interesting. Seems it shares this feature with the AGE-3. Thanks for the picture! Makes more sense now.
Old 2012-05-08, 08:36   Link #889
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Interesting. Seems it shares this feature with the AGE-3. Thanks for the picture! Makes more sense now.
Yeah, the Clanche is looking more of a fusion design from Age-2, Age-3 and even the perhaps the Genoace (ass-thrusters) compared to the straight simplified Age-1 design for the Adele. Could the EFF finally abandoned maintaining the Shaldoll frame?
Old 2012-05-08, 09:06   Link #890
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Yeah, the Clanche is looking more of a fusion design from Age-2, Age-3 and even the perhaps the Genoace (ass-thrusters) compared to the straight simplified Age-1 design for the Adele. Could the EFF finally abandoned maintaining the Shaldoll frame?
I'm glad it's a fresh new design, rather than a copy/paste of the AGE-2. Its flight form is probably one of the best-looking transformable MS in Gundam, and its MS form looks good too. Probably one of my favourite MS in AGE.

One problem I have with the Clanche Custom is that it doesn't seem to be able to use its beam cannons on its wings in MS mode, given the angle they're positioned at, which is a pity.
Old 2012-05-08, 11:31   Link #891
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

I think the Clanche is ugly, the Flag and Brave were better looking both in MS mode and in plane mode.
Old 2012-05-08, 18:15   Link #892
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Personally I love the Clanches, and at the moment they're one of the best designs of AGE if you ask me, and I like a lot of AGE designs already. Also one of my favorites VMS to come out in a few years. The normal Clanche has that aerodynamic feel while being somewhat a Genoace sucessor due to the color while the Genoace Custom has that awesome tri-gun feel and the cooloer head. The way they use their beam sabers are nice as well, with the being able to just come out of the arms.
Old 2012-05-08, 18:24   Link #893
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I think the Clanche is ugly, the Flag and Brave were better looking both in MS mode and in plane mode.
At least the Clanche doesn't have a rifle that could pass as the Flag's penis.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 18:41   Link #894
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

I don't know, personally I prefer the Clanche as a whole more but I prefer the Flag's Rifle.
Old 2012-05-08, 18:44   Link #895
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
I don't know, personally I prefer the Clanche as a whole more but I prefer the Flag's Rifle.
Ya lost me.
Old 2012-05-08, 18:51   Link #896
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

I meant to Clanche's Rifle that is, although I like that one too.
Old 2012-05-08, 18:57   Link #897
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
I meant to Clanche's Rifle that is, although I like that one too.
You just escaped destruction.
Old 2012-05-08, 20:25   Link #898
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

What can I say, I'm a diplomatic person. Although I've been also told I get impressed easily.
Old 2012-05-08, 21:39   Link #899
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

As far as transformable MS go in AGE, I think the Zedas is the coolest looking of them all. On the feds' side the only design I really liked was the Adele, everything else besides it and the Gundam is ugly =/

different strokes for different folks I guess
Old 2012-05-12, 01:13   Link #900
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Gundam Wiki:

"Vagan technologies that were obtained over a long-term during the war have been applied to the AGE-3 including innovations not found in Federation MS.(HG AGE-3 manual citation) It is also the most unique of all the Earth Federation's mobile suits as it implemented the new Core Block System. Unlike previous Gundam units that have been developed under the control of Federation troops, the development of this machine was almost single-handedly carried out by retired military officer Flit Asuno.(HG AGE3 citation) The main generator built into the Gundam AGE-3 Normal boasts enough output for the simultaneous operation of multiple high-output weapons.(HG AGE-3 Cite) "

Pretty sure this section is copy-translated from J-Wiki, but informative nevertheless. I kept the citation placements. Good to have confirmation that AGE-3 was Flit developed, even if AGE System probably played a huge role in it nevertheless.