Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-09-16, 00:36   Link #881
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
then you must read the part when shieldbro bought holy water to that fu$%ing church

church rebellion part I[defeated by Shieldbro]
church rebellion part II[Tanuki one-woman-army]
Yeah, Death to all Shieldbro's haters, gossipers, traitors and enemies. I might as well start a new religion that worship Shieldbro the Saint Peddler. Wait, that religion has already existed and there are tons of followers already.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 00:53   Link #882
coolblooded

Quote:
Thanks! Just a few more questions.

Does mentally maturity come with this growth spurt or is she like Kon from Tokyo Ravens?
I'm guessing Laftalia plays the role of main damage dealer?
Does she call him master?
Has his relationship with her reached romantic or at least one-sided romance?
Is the blondie some sort of healer?
What is the scale of the challenges Naofumi faces every volume? I can't imagine it being like Moonlight Sculptor where Weed always gets roped into some huge Crusade with the bare minimum of forces.
Is this Kawasumi Itsuki male or female? I'm trying to confirm if all the heroes here are guys.

It seems a little weird for the King to betray him just for something his predecessor had done.

Does it look like the author's going to use Naofumi's trauma to further his character development? I can imagine him freeing Laftalia from her slavery under dire circumstances thereby overcoming his trust issues.

Spoiler for answers that spoil the plot somewhat for vul 1-2:
coolblooded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 05:28   Link #883
Bakahou

Chapter 47~
http://pastebin.com/jp48XpM8
Bakahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 05:46   Link #884
real123

Thanks bakahou
real123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 05:53   Link #885
Mahesvara

Bakahou thanks for godspeed translations

Edit: Bakahou, are you planning to keep going for later vols? I would like to see it
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 06:07   Link #886
Bakahou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
Bakahou thanks for godspeed translations

Edit: Bakahou, are you planning to keep going for later vols? I would like to see it
uh I'm not even sure how much I'll do ._. Though I do hope my interest holds until the end, I don't think i'll be doing spear gaiden though .I basically started translating because I found out that I could actually understand some machine translations and my friend was really hooked to this from the manga. So I figured might as well share the love.
Bakahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 07:25   Link #887
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakahou View Post
uh I'm not even sure how much I'll do ._. Though I do hope my interest holds until the end, I don't think i'll be doing spear gaiden though .I basically started translating because I found out that I could actually understand some machine translations and my friend was really hooked to this from the manga. So I figured might as well share the love.
thank godness
i think you don't need work spear gaiden after all i hate that jerk motoyasu= amagawa kouki from arufu.

but i hope you will translate the novel untill the end of shield bro story.
Old 2014-09-16, 08:45   Link #888
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
thank godness
i think you don't need work spear gaiden after all i hate that jerk motoyasu= amagawa kouki from arufu.

but i hope you will translate the novel untill the end of shield bro story.
I could guarantee that Motoyasu is the most funny character in this series[and he actually is not a jerk]

Spoiler for Motoyasu trying to peep inside of the hot spring[after tht bastard pope is slaughtered by Shieldbro]:

Spoiler for second arc of Motoyasu peeping:

he is also the central character who singlehandedly destroying three heroes church second rebellion act
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 10:32   Link #889
eiyuuou

I guess that makes sense since malty and the king are manipulating the events, which suckeryasu just dance to their tune.
Old 2014-09-16, 10:40   Link #890
real123

Was the king in on it when malty framed him and if he was why do they hate him
real123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 10:56   Link #891
chryrst
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to chryrst Send a message via AIM to chryrst Send a message via Yahoo to chryrst
Many people come to like Motoyasu after he is broken (mentally?), in which he sees every female but Filorial as pigs. He started to look several people normally as tale goes, due several reason(mainly due their connection to his sweet(?)heart, Filo-tan). Outside of his kinda annoying(even more apparent in spear hero loop, since it's his pov) undying affection toward (unexist) Filo, he mainly good guy
chryrst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 11:08   Link #892
DemiDomo
Rest in peace Monty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by real123 View Post
yes, there a bunch of spoilers in the beginning pages why the king hates the shieldbros.

@bakahou thank you again and i hope you continue to enjoy shieldbro adventures XD.
DemiDomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 12:03   Link #893
moneng85
(´・ω・`)

...because of Bakahou...
i became addicted to shieldbro's adventure that i need a daily dose of it or i will fall into withdrawal...

joke aside thanks for the latest chapters Bakahou
moneng85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 12:16   Link #894
thaile4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by real123 View Post
I don't think he was in on the framing, that was probably all bitch idea. More likely he was bias against a hero that can't attack in the first place.

I can understand where the King hate coming from though. Just think about it, if your daughter comes up to you and said some random guy tried to rape her wouldn't you hate him too?
thaile4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 12:33   Link #895
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaile4ever View Post
I don't think he was in on the framing, that was probably all bitch idea. More likely he was bias against a hero that can't attack in the first place.

I can understand where the King hate coming from though. Just think about it, if your daughter comes up to you and said some random guy tried to rape her wouldn't you hate him too?
Well, I think the King was hell bent on framing Shieldbro from the beginning otherwise why would he not tell the heroes that Malty/Mein was his daughter from the very beginning? I believe that the King knew the rape thing was BS from the start, but decided to make a big deal out of it. With your logic about the King's anger when Malty was "raped", wouldn't the King prevent Malty from partying with Shieldbro the random guy in the first place.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2014-09-16 at 12:50.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 12:46   Link #896
laon
Hantai

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaile4ever View Post

He already hate shield hero even before those events, Malty's "rape" is just an excuse. Look for the spoilers for his reason.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 13:36   Link #897
ren31
King of the Night

Spoiler for Trash:
Old 2014-09-16, 13:56   Link #898
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ren31 View Post
Spoiler for Trash:

what do you mean by that? is it the former shield hero or our favorite shieldbro?
wasn't the King already hate Nao before his adventures
Old 2014-09-16, 13:58   Link #899
ren31
King of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydreadzz View Post
what do you mean by that? is it the former shield hero or our favorite shieldbro?
wasn't the King already hate Nao before his adventures
the former shield hero..
Old 2014-09-16, 15:33   Link #900
Gun_Seraph

There is a more fundamental element

Spoiler for Church:

this sounds a little more preachy then I intended and is probably stating the obvious, so
while I do not condone nor excuse their behavior, it appears to be written realistically, to me at least

But if you really wish for it we could call for a jihad against all those who wronged Shieldbro and "to spit on [our][...] hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting thoats" (H.L. Mencken)

Last edited by Gun_Seraph; 2014-09-16 at 15:34. Reason: easier reading
Gun_Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate universe, bitch, dark hero, goddess heroine, harem, hero of the kitchen, rpg, shield, webnovel