AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-06, 13:04   Link #9001
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
9000th POST, PEOPLE! YEAH!

[/End random outburst.]
Dammit didn't even notice it was so close!

On plus side with this post the thread is now officially "OVER 9000!!!!"
Old 2007-09-06, 13:06   Link #9002
Wibbles
Better than you.

It's me again... yet another update is done, this time for Hikaru and Doppleganger. If anyone has any ideas for the list of Doppleganger's antics, I'm open.
Old 2007-09-06, 13:30   Link #9003
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Screw it I’m so going to do it now… behold yee Multi-verse and despair!

Spoiler for The General:

And yes as implied here the rest of SG-1 also exists...
I think I know which general agreed to make Rogue Squadron official now.
Old 2007-09-06, 13:35   Link #9004
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I see that Garmis doing all the work here... Has he been taking hints from Mach Calibur?

And I heard "Meatbag". Does Garm know Artherion as well?
Well Sigurd is basically controlling the movement of the suit as well as fighting, Albert is only a mechanic, not a fighter. If he had piloted the suit himself, Albert will be nothing more then a hamburger...

Anyways to continue on with the story...

"Target is still mission operative! Evasion manuvers!" And Albert boosted back attempting to escape...apparently he was not ready to face something like an A class mage...

"Unknown mage, Idenfitify yourself or prepare to be disposed with full force..." Apparently despite being attacked by an S class Barrier Jacket and nearly gotten fried by the Barrier Jacket's Counter Attack, he is still trying to establish contact...but for what reason..."Sigurd, halt attack command and hail channel to Unknown Barrier Jacket, this is Albert McClaren to Unknown Barrier Jacket, I am a civillian over."

"Civillian? You mean, you have no knowledge of commanding a Device?"

"Negative, Call Sign?"

"Raven-1, Civillian Albert, what provoked you to attack my Barrier Armor?"

"Garm Powersuit ID you as an hostile suit and began his assault...any problems?"

"Garm...that is one of TSAB's scapped projects, but how could a civilian be able to...Negative, follow me to the designated Nav Point and once you reached contact, report to me..."

"Affirmative, McClaren out."

The Garm then activated its verniers and followed Raven-1 to a giant warship...on the way...

"Hey, Master."

"Yes, Sigurd?"

"So why are we following the Mage? me and the TSAB dont have a fond history really..."

"Why not?"

"Um..."

"Civillian, are you plotting something?"

"Negative, I am following you."

With that, the Garm soon landed on the fabled Asura...
Old 2007-09-06, 13:49   Link #9005
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I think I know which general agreed to make Rogue Squadron official now.
Spoiler for Rouge Squadrons Official Formation:

Old 2007-09-06, 14:20   Link #9006
Erio
Hiromi

@Dream_Traveller Congrats on 9000 GET-O!!

Quote:
Great way to pass time, isn't it?
Indeed. Most of the time I do it while doing other stuff... multi-tasking maybe. I usually get most ideas while listening to music, too.

Quote:
An alternate timeline in which Neltharion takes over Keroko.
BTW do you have any background about Neltharion? As to...where is he now, how to tap his power, or...is he even still alive? He's a Dragon God, right?

Quote:

I thought only magic is allowed to transcend dimensions... The amount of energy to do that is way beyond scientific means, such that either you find a more efficient way to do it, or use a different energy source.
I was specifically talking about Trunk's Time Machine, actually, so its not that I'm saying that a machine can actually do that. Also, if such amount of energy is required for timeskipping, then a machine should be more suited than a human to be able to do it, as a human cant possibly have such an enormous energy capacity. As such, I do believe that a machine is needed for time traveling, at least.

Quote:
Before Rakael, DaiStahlMut was a prototype that used a simple, low power Gundam type cockpit transformed from Nagato's armor. BOOOOORING.

Unfortunately, there's only so much a prototype can do. Enter Rakael, one of the several Ancient Belka weapons leftover when the Cradle fell out of the sky. Stahlpreios is out there... Somewhere...
This reminds me, apparently all the Numbers will stay alive by the end of StrikerS. What are you going to do about Cindy and the others?

Quote:
Nope they were Tohkiha.
Why the name change anyway?

Quote:
This is where my contradiction begins. The Word of the Naaru is such that as long as one is "Ordered", ie strict moral code, religious, pious or what not, no matter the exact details of the religion, as long as it is a code to be followed, it counts as following in their Name. So be it Christian, muslim, Jew, Buddhist, Hindi, Taoist... Bushido... Erm... I only know this much... It's very hard to capture in words as saying its one thing excludes another... The general idea is "Be Ordered" for pass rate, "Be Good" for excelling. Only the "Be Saintly" is reserved for the really blessed or determined few; and then some are born divine.
Spoiler for Be Warned - Moderate Blasphemy to Terran religions:
Yeah, I tried that hard to make all religion one...

Please forgive me for any transgressions... I don't like to discuss the finer points of "naaruism" (the proper term is just "The Light") as it will cause friction for other people's beliefs and my own crack theories which are so full of loopholes... It's only meant to cater to my facination of the divine and provide a common baseline for all the Clerics I create, and hopefully include as many beliefs as possible. Even druidism and shamanism count, which clearly contradicts Christian faith.

Sometimes, the contradictions are just too many for me to do anything, and I pray that all this is just my human limitation...

hell I sound like I believe in all this crack! I do but... then again...
Spoiler for Warning - Religious stuff:

Anyway, that out of the way, I do respect your ideas. I just want to ask, though, for my ideas and yours to coexist, would you allow me to say that the Naaru are not the ABSOLUTE divine beings? That is, that there are OTHER beings, think Divine Gods, that are on the same level as the Naaru?

Its not that this last part about Divine Gods is important anyway--I wont be stepping into divine territory like you are. However, I MAY need to introduce individuals with Light (or Divine) Linker Cores--that is, LCs that naturally produce Divine Energy, as opposed to Dark Linker Cores.

Quote:
It was a fantasy gone overboard...
Its very interesting and I like it, though, so dont stop.

Last edited by Erio; 2007-09-06 at 14:43.
Old 2007-09-06, 14:29   Link #9007
KBTKaiser

Now, let's see what we've got for references with Gauntlets, eh?

Spoiler for Aratana Bakusou!! Part G:

Lotsa references here...

1 x Hunter x Hunter
2 x Aquarion
5 x SRW(4 different units)

@Aaron: BTW, you need to dig further back into the backlog for Mabiko/Maouko part 2.
Old 2007-09-06, 14:46   Link #9008
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

"This thread... it can't be... the posts...."

"What?! What's with this thread!?"

*crushes scouter* "IT'S OVER 9000!!"

Quote:

Keroko:
Pay up, I told you this was going to be easy.

Wes:
*grumbles as he flicks over a coin* Cheater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Indeed. Most of the time I do it while doing other stuff... multi-tasking maybe. I usually get most ideas while listening to music, too.
*nods* music helps too.

Quote:
BTW do you have any background about Neltharion? As to...where is he now, how to tap his power, or...is he even still alive? He's a Dragon God, right?
Official information can be found here.

Technically Neltharion is not a god, but sort of like the second in command. Created by the gods themselves to watch over Azeroth, just like the other four Aspects. however, during his corruption, he came to view himself as one.

Is he stil alive? Yes, canon suggests so, but he is hidden. I made him travel between worlds, which was how he landed on the 97th. Tapping into an Aspect's power is a magic type I made up. Wes, for example, is also an Aspect mage of the Red Aspect Alextrasza.
Old 2007-09-06, 15:08   Link #9009
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
So there's different variations of 'Uguu~' ...

And I thought 'Uguu' never get sick ...
I fainted! I did not get sick! And there is no such saying! And Uguu~!

Quote:
... A rap band?

I'd prefer the martial art.
<shrugs>

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

...The Taint is spreading...

YES to more Mel/Arcas
NO to Writers Block
Currently trying to crush Writer's Block like Terminator in a steel press (1st movie ref).

Quote:
Well timeline-wise, this part takes place before the Zubaida Arc, so this'll be her first time having the AI's out with their own bodies. She's been a mother to her "children" before, but now with physical bodies that maternal instinct's gonna snowball, as seen in the Zubaida Arc

At least Glock knows that to expect when their children truly are human...
It's one big happy family, with Kay-mama, Glock-papa, Rei-oneechan, Shinji-kun, and Asuka-imouto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
@Reiji: Reiji, Reiji, Reiji... Don't you see? I'm just playing with some lightly suggestive words! My mind is the same as ever, it's just that I know how to think on different sides of the spectrum. To me, those words and descriptions are just harmlessly cute and are only minimally suggestive. But look at you people going gaga over such. Goes to show I'm much more pure-minded than anyone else here-*mauled by the rest of the males in the OC thread with bloody vengeance*
Lightly suggestive words? Maybe if one was a GIRL...

Quote:
Nonsense! Signum's armor just gives her better support.

*rolls under Schlagenfurm*

Trying removing the ferropolymer mantleguards under the her chest armor, and you'll see pretty much the same.

*jumps over Sturmfalke*

Hence you see why Shamal's assets are much more visible; they're CLOTH!

*ARX-8 >>>> Creator-san*
<bleeds from...well, you know>

Quote:
Thanks. I just got too professional for a bit... And about Apalis, a thirty minute break in between maximum loads should provide for enough cooldown...

Eheh... Sorry... But I included the FFnet writers only... which reminds me...

Saint X: Expected to be good in an epic HAXX sense. With lotsa insights from Kyla.

And of course...

Reiji: Expected to b good in a romance movie sense

Personally, I wanted to do it myself... but I don't do CCXOC pairings. PLUS, I may be reasonably good in the platonic affection department... But I'm currently no good in rabu-rabu scenarios.

And after reading about the NXY development in AlternateS, I know that Hayate is in good hands.

MAKE IT GOOD, SAINT X!!!
Re: Apalis - Understood.

Re: - First you stole one of my LegendS scenarios, then you stole the descriptions I was going to use - now when I do it, everyone'll think I copied you!

Re: Writers- UGUUUUUUUUUUUU- <breaks off> YAY! Arigato Yuuichi-kun Aaron! <holds out bag> Want some taiyaki?

Quote:
Makes you wonder what would happen if Chrono ever managed to gethis hands on Quattro's IS.

Fate:
*In the showers* "Chrono, are you there?"

Chrono:
".... Nope."
Quote:
More like...

Fate: *in the showers peeking out* Onii-chan, are you there?

*sees drops of blood appearing on floor leading outwards*

Quote:
Actually...

Chrono: Actually, it's Yuuno here...
Quote:

*Watches as Fate Zeus Zambers Yuuno*

Chrono: *Gendou Pose*

JUST AS PLANNED

Quote:
Kha der Kleriker used Planeswalk. He teleports to beside the invisible Chrono.

Chrono: (thinks) Huh? What's he doing here? Does he intend to attack my dear sister? Looks like I got an excuse to be here; at least he can't see me.
Kha: (telepathy, eye aglow with Geass symbol) Well you look like a Christmas tree to me, Oni-chan.
Chrono: (telepathy) W-well... Er...

Fate: (wrapped in towel, Zamber at hand)... Kha. What. Are. You. Doing?
Kha: Ma-matte! This does not look like what it seems...! See! Look! Chrono is right here!

Casts Dispell, but he notices that the bathroom window was open.

Fate: ...Kha...?
Kha: (HALLAOUN!!! )

~~~~~~

Perils of living with the family.
Technically, you wouldn't need Silver Curtain, or any such thing - just Boomer and his defensive spell Sniper Cover.

Quote:
Spoiler for Scrying:

This spawned from discussions with a certain young Page...
Erio...

And I'd give my arm to have that crystal ball.

Quote:

Spoiler for The General:

Applications of magnets... <laughs>

Quote:

We are all in for some serious trouble, O'Neil.

Quote:

Keroko:

Wes:
Cheater... or highly intuitive chooser?

NEW MATERIAL!!!!

Nothing as of yet - my short is still suffering from Writer's Block.

Last edited by Reiji Tabibito; 2007-09-06 at 17:18.
Old 2007-09-06, 17:36   Link #9010
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
@Chaos:

I recognize the second tune...too late, though, since the video is posted. Indeed, both songs match both characters well, I must say...
No problem, I'll still chalk you down as the only one who does

Quote:
The first song fit (Go Caro! ), but I never heard the second song before...
Scarlet is my favorite love song

Quote:
Ah k I see now... Fits too.
I hope I didn't waste the song But it was the only one I can think off that would suit Lutecia... Should things go OUR way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

Nice

I guess 'True to my heart' really does fit Maren (Someone had sugested that song for Maren before, but for some reason I didn't go with it )
I wanted to go for "kiss my lips" for Caro, but I couldn't find the lyrics and translation for that song

And who could say no to a cute song ?
Old 2007-09-06, 18:04   Link #9011
AImost Pure
Cat Boy Mage Squad

Send a message via AIM to AImost Pure
All right!!! The story I am going to be placing here wont have a diary portion since the events take place in the course of around two days. This is a major event portion where some secrets will be revealed, and what Celesti does to Minea in the lab will be shown. Enjoy!

Spoiler for Minea's Diaries:
Old 2007-09-06, 18:28   Link #9012
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
And what might the names of those under his command be? "Cameron Mitchell"? "Daniel Jackson"? "Samantha Carter"?

On a side note...

9000th POST, PEOPLE! YEAH!

[/End random outburst.]
ONWARDS, MY BRETHREN! TO THE 10K BARRIER!

=================

Quote:
More Snippet Time

Continuing from the last short piece, this time taking a rather unusual tack in telling this story. The title of the piece should explain why:

Spoiler for I.M.:

I think I really need a name for this Arc...
Let me see...... Secret Soul?

However, I thought it was Koutetsu no Beowulf

*Revolver Bunker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USB500*

============================

Quote:
@USB:

Yes, good sir...Nove has indeed passed in that scenario. It -is- an alternative take, but...it's a reminder not to get in V's way when he's angered to the point shown in that segment.

To answer your question about Thursday, him, Lady Tuesday and Count Saturday are still "missing"- trying to find good pictures to describe them hasn't given any results yet.

And, to whoever said V was foolhardy for attempting to face Keroko/Neltharion...he just likes a challenge.

V might not know what he's getting himself into, yes...but it'll be fun to watch.
1: Holy cr**

2: as for Thursday...
Spoiler for reference?:

*runs from Dann*

=======================

Quote:

More like...

*sees drops of blood appearing on floor leading outwards*

Quote:
Actually...

Chrono: Actually, it's Yuuno here...
Quote:
*Watches as Fate Zeus Zambers Yuuno*

Chrono: *Gendou Pose*

JUST AS PLANNED

Quote:
Kha der Kleriker used Planeswalk. He teleports to beside the invisible Chrono.

Chrono: (thinks) Huh? What's he doing here? Does he intend to attack my dear sister? Looks like I got an excuse to be here; at least he can't see me.
Kha: (telepathy, eye aglow with Geass symbol) Well you look like a Christmas tree to me, Oni-chan.
Chrono: (telepathy) W-well... Er...

Fate: (wrapped in towel, Zamber at hand)... Kha. What. Are. You. Doing?
Kha: Ma-matte! This does not look like what it seems...! See! Look! Chrono is right here!

Casts Dispell, but he notices that the bathroom window was open.

Fate: ...Kha...?
Kha: (HALLAOUN!!! )

~~~~~~

Perils of living with the family.
*somewhere, out there*

Hikki: you know, it's not exactly a good thing to peek upon your significant one, even though you and that person are living under one roof as a family.
Alexandra: what does that supposed to mean?
Hikki: *FGSFDS* don't ever take the opportunity however attempting it is, because you'll never know how the person will act.
Alexandra: had you ever been in the situation before?
Hikki: I learned it.... the hard way.

So, even our Gale Whistler was caught in the act, though it was a case of pure accident.

@ LoweGear: I love the Scrying snippet. Expecting more.

On related note: the next chapter of Magical Girl Lyrical Cinderella will reveal more surprises, such as:
  • Signum Loveless?
  • cameo of The Real Men Who Always Bring Sunset, Mountains and Cliffs Into Space
  • more of Hayate and Hayate
  • more of Hinagiku
  • more of Isumi getting lost again
  • the painful truth of Cinderella Haraoun
  • Fate & Arf doing Tatsumaki Zankantou

Last edited by USB500; 2007-09-06 at 18:38.
Old 2007-09-06, 19:35   Link #9013
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tals View Post
Spoiler for Introductions: 2:
EH?! Entropy found him and not the other way round?! That's a neat surprise.

Quote:

Spoiler for The General:

The Rogue's squad's backer eh?

*changes fanon*

Even if you're not serious about using him, I am serious about him. Like the Rogues, there's so many crack Dreikeiten missions and gear-spending only a commander like him would order and approve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibbles View Post
It's me again... yet another update is done, this time for Hikaru and Doppleganger. If anyone has any ideas for the list of Doppleganger's antics, I'm open.
I see it. Get drunk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Well Sigurd is basically controlling the movement of the suit as well as fighting, Albert is only a mechanic, not a fighter. If he had piloted the suit himself, Albert will be nothing more then a hamburger...

Anyways to continue on with the story...

"Target is still mission operative! Evasion manuvers!" And Albert boosted back attempting to escape...apparently he was not ready to face something like an A class mage...

"Unknown mage, Idenfitify yourself or prepare to be disposed with full force..." Apparently despite being attacked by an S class Barrier Jacket and nearly gotten fried by the Barrier Jacket's Counter Attack, he is still trying to establish contact...but for what reason..."Sigurd, halt attack command and hail channel to Unknown Barrier Jacket, this is Albert McClaren to Unknown Barrier Jacket, I am a civillian over."

"Civillian? You mean, you have no knowledge of commanding a Device?"

"Negative, Call Sign?"

"Raven-1, Civillian Albert, what provoked you to attack my Barrier Armor?"

"Garm Powersuit ID you as an hostile suit and began his assault...any problems?"

"Garm...that is one of TSAB's scapped projects, but how could a civilian be able to...Negative, follow me to the designated Nav Point and once you reached contact, report to me..."

"Affirmative, McClaren out."

The Garm then activated its verniers and followed Raven-1 to a giant warship...on the way...

"Hey, Master."

"Yes, Sigurd?"

"So why are we following the Mage? me and the TSAB dont have a fond history really..."

"Why not?"

"Um..."

"Civillian, are you plotting something?"

"Negative, I am following you."

With that, the Garm soon landed on the fabled Asura...

Quote:

Quote:
@Dream_Traveller Congrats on 9000 GET-O!!

Quote:
I was specifically talking about Trunk's Time Machine, actually, so its not that I'm saying that a machine can actually do that. Also, if such amount of energy is required for timeskipping, then a machine should be more suited than a human to be able to do it, as a human cant possibly have such an enormous energy capacity. As such, I do believe that a machine is needed for time traveling, at least.
I'd say both, but essentially, it's the person's perspective that affects the machine's FOR, since for me, magitech systems use a bit of the mage's mana for control, and that links the machines POV to the mages.

That said, nothing in canon can remotely timetravel, so no need to worry about this.

Quote:
This reminds me, apparently all the Numbers will stay alive by the end of StrikerS. What are you going to do about Cindy and the others?
Er... Thinking... But... The Stahlritter are being reshuffled. Might just be Erio+Saber+Alaeith since the Numbers would be too weird.

Quote:
Why the name change anyway?
It's always been Tohkiha, unless I made a mental leap somewhere.

If its for why they are all different:

Sophia - Join the Convent as a full staff member required one to take on Alexei's name as her own, hence dropping her Tohkiha family name. Also, she hated her father, and couldn't care less that he died in the first Holy Belka Grail War.

Hayate - Was given to Yagami Kamiya (SP? ) as Tokiomi (their father) felt that twins would introduce competition. However, Yagami Zoken got mad at his plans being ruined and forcibly activated the YnS on her, killing Hayate's foster parents and binding it to her. Zoken is later revealed to be one of the oldests persons ever, and was the cause of the various forced activations of the YnS prior to Hayate. (Rough wording, pending cleanup)

Quote:
Spoiler for Warning - Religious stuff:

Anyway, that out of the way, I do respect your ideas. I just want to ask, though, for my ideas and yours to coexist, would you allow me to say that the Naaru are not the ABSOLUTE divine beings? That is, that there are OTHER beings, think Divine Gods, that are on the same level as the Naaru?

Its not that this last part about Divine Gods is important anyway--I wont be stepping into divine territory like you are. However, I MAY need to introduce individuals with Light (or Divine) Linker Cores--that is, LCs that naturally produce Divine Energy, as opposed to Dark Linker Cores.
Yeah... I basically tried to make everything link back to 1 source. And that story was from the Bible, I'm not too sure of the exact phrasing, but a lame interpretation was that a perfect Anti-Spiral plot, while the more serious one would be that the Naaru interrupted because that tower would pierce the Warp and thus wipe out the human race. As for the multiple cultures thing, my parents told me before that that part does not exist in the Bible. I haven't read that part for myself so...

It's perfectly fine; Naaru exist outside everything, so there could be related Light beings for the Nanohaverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post

Lotsa references here...

1 x Hunter x Hunter
2 x Aquarion

@Aaron: BTW, you need to dig further back into the backlog for Mabiko/Maouko part 2.
Artei: You can say that again, Tea. Just how much slugging do they have to go.

Don't mind him...
Old 2007-09-06, 19:51   Link #9014
Dream_Traveller
Banned

@USB:

More Lyrical Cinderella stuff, hm? I've always been a fan of that, good sir, and the next chapter sound appealing. A question, though....

Will we get more Erio/Nove/Cinque goodness?

And, before I eventually post the rest of my alternate V-goes-nutso piece, I took an odd dive into another experiment I had.

Spoiler for A Waltz, A Waltz, A Ghostly Waltz...:

Right, now...

Looking back, I think this is messy, somewhat. Plus, this is entirely random. It is Dark VxQuattro material, yes, but...it's kinda random. Again, I worry that I haven't portrayed Quattro correctly, and I'm in severe doubts about the end of the piece, which I feel is rather oddly constructed...I suppose saying "I'm tired", which I am, isn't a valid excuse.

But, I'll leave you all to judge this. Please do tell me what I have done wrong, and I shall seek to rectify it.

Last edited by Dream_Traveller; 2007-09-07 at 20:43.
Old 2007-09-06, 21:42   Link #9015
Arrow
N/A

@USB - For all your fairytale Nanoha fics, why is poor Chrono always the villain? =P
Old 2007-09-06, 21:43   Link #9016
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
@USB:

More Lyrical Cinderella stuff, hm? I've always been a fan of that, good sir, and the next chapter sound appealing. A question, though....

Will we get more Erio/Nove/Cinque goodness?
of course there will be more of the trio

Quote:
It's official.

V is pimping on every Number he can get.

Don't mind me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
@USB - For all your fairytale Nanoha fics, why is poor Chrono always the villain? =P
It was a long story to begin with.

Maybe I should do an onsen drama CD for the OCs

*runs*
Old 2007-09-06, 22:14   Link #9017
Satty
Slash!

Quote:

@Satty: Indeed, a long bio...and, as said, a nice new magic system. Detailed, I must say...since it's long, I'll keep this brief (I hope you don't mind), but it is indeed good. On a side-note, unless I've been an idiot and missed him/her, where is Thunder 1? I only recall seeing Thunder 2 onwards, minus 4.
Yeah, I made him before you came here. He's in my section of the OC list, Nobuyuki Takahashi.

Edit: SearcherS part 8 preview, and it explains Sion's regen ability.

Spoiler for SearcherS part 8-preview:

Last edited by Satty; 2007-09-06 at 23:52.
Old 2007-09-07, 00:06   Link #9018
Aaron008R

Backlog smashing

@Wibbles: I see the updates. And I like what I see! Major update for Katsu/Satsu and interesting details with Dopp... Seriously... Get drunk?!?!

@Satty: JEDI KNIGHT!!! A much more unique profile with a new system. Good work! And S.P.A.D.E.S.? Boosted human?!

@Dream_Traveller: That dance was really fun to imagine. I like the part about the mention of dance of madness. It really fits! CONGRATS ON THE 9K GET! THE OC THREAD IS OVER 9000~!!!!

@AImost Pure: Nice scenario. Constance's habits and pets were finely detailed. And poor Minea...

@Reiji:
Re: Stealing: Sorry. But that scenario was already in the works for a long time now.

Re: Perversion: Either you're a pervert or your a girl? Isn't that a little narrow? What happened to the sadistic person who likes making people dance at the palm of his hands?

Re: Taiyaki: <backs away> N-no thanks...

@KBT: Nicely deadly scenario! I only got a handful of the references... But man... Those adrenaline boosts are really dangerous!

Re: Mabiko/Maouko: Sorry, I forgot to comment. I liked it, anyway. AI no kokoro. Just like some shows we see. It never gets old! Approved!

@Tk3997: I like what I see. I LIKE WHAT I SEE! Finally! An extremely likable and cynical General! My OC's would like surely O'Neil!

@Tals: Nice. I'm a little confused by how Entropy seems to lead Guy to her. But anyway, This is certainly interesting! BTW, is that on Earth or Mid-Childa?

@Chaos: Ahhh... THOSE songs! I see now! I've seen those before. (I actually posted the FateXChrono one in the music thread a while back) Lucky Erio.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-09-07 at 00:50.
Old 2007-09-07, 00:45   Link #9019
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
M-Mai! WTF?!?!
Oh yes… wtf indeed… There is only one person whom she'll feel such desires for though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ”Aaron008R”
I didn't expect the taunt to be directed at me...
Anyway, I can continue on experimenting and see how the people react.
As you can see, I tend to add several of those light undertones in my scenarios, right?
I love playing with the characters using Aurion's mind games there.
I manipulate certain braiwaves of how they think to give them false impressions so many times.
At this point you’ll be twisting people’s brains into and melting them into goo if you post more… sensual descriptions

Quote:
Lol, kk

Spoiler for Caro is true to her heart...:

Spoiler for Lutecia's scarlet tainted desires...:
NAISU!!!

Quote:
I can relate to that as well, though I dont go as far as create religions or the theory of alternate universes. You could say that my way of daydreaming is similar to Keroko's, where he includes Keroko-chan in different anime settings. However, what I do most is take stuff from different animes and worlds and integrate them somehow.
I guess the great OC minds do think alike, since we’re all doing the same thing here in OC

Quote:
Chrono: "His will..."

Jeno: "... To live..."

Clyde: "...Is strong"
He is the Great King Yuunodas afterall

Quote:

And, too add something else, here's a little snippet from the follow up of Bloody Masquerade, "Scarlet Berceuse".

Spoiler for "Scarlet Berceuse"- A Snippet:

Pretty long snippet...

As you can see, it's the lead up to the main event, obviously- and, for all viewers, expect Cinque to, as expected, be more than just a tad riled...
Riled? More like berserk and hungry for blood V being nonchalant about killing Nove was spine-chilling though

Quote:
This is where my contradiction begins. The Word of the Naaru is such that as long as one is "Ordered", ie strict moral code, religious, pious or what not, no matter the exact details of the religion, as long as it is a code to be followed, it counts as following in their Name. So be it Christian, muslim, Jew, Buddhist, Hindi, Taoist... Bushido... Erm... I only know this much... It's very hard to capture in words as saying its one thing excludes another... The general idea is "Be Ordered" for pass rate, "Be Good" for excelling. Only the "Be Saintly" is reserved for the really blessed or determined few; and then some are born divine.
Spoiler for Be Warned - Moderate Blasphemy to Terran religions:
Yeah, I tried that hard to make all religion one...

Please forgive me for any transgressions... I don't like to discuss the finer points of "naaruism" (the proper term is just "The Light") as it will cause friction for other people's beliefs and my own crack theories which are so full of loopholes... It's only meant to cater to my facination of the divine and provide a common baseline for all the Clerics I create, and hopefully include as many beliefs as possible. Even druidism and shamanism count, which clearly contradicts Christian faith.

Sometimes, the contradictions are just too many for me to do anything, and I pray that all this is just my human limitation...
Aaah any theory that allows all religions to co-exist under one banner is fine by me Religion is supposed to bring order and hope to people afterall, not bring about close-mindedness, Inquisitions, Holy Wars, Crusades and Jihads Although I must say, out of all the things you’re creating for the OC, this is by far the most ambitious, and also the riskiest concept you’re making here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tals View Post
A drill seems like a cool use for barriers, but I'll leave that to you, I've got enough ideas to play with, I'm not gonna hog them all
You have yet to watch Gurren Lagann then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tals
Spoiler for Introductions: 2:
Ara… a device that chooses its master, and does everything to get his attention. Entropy is one strange device

Quote:

Spoiler for The General:

[Protoss Carrier]O' Niel has arrived!!!![/Protoss Carrier]

MADE OF ABSOLUTE WIN AND PURE GOLD

"You dare mock me?"

"Yes, I dare mock you!"

"... I think he's in his room."

Quote:

Truly, only someone like him can authorize such a group! HE'S DA MAN!!!!

All O Niel needs now is...

Creator-san: Oh ****... the machinations... it's possessing my will!!!!

*Oh no... somebody stop me!!!!!*

Spoiler for OH S***:

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post

Lotsa references here...

1 x Hunter x Hunter
2 x Aquarion

DRILLS?!?! What else can these brothers unleash?!

Quote:
"This thread... it can't be... the posts...."

"What?! What's with this thread!?"

*crushes scouter* "IT'S OVER 9000!!"

Congrats to Dream_Traveller for 9K GET!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko

Keroko:

Wes:
All we need now is a Keroko/O Niell scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Currently trying to crush Writer's Block like Terminator in a steel press (1st movie ref).
Might have better luck with a steamroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji_Tabibito
It's one big happy family, with Kay-mama, Glock-papa, Rei-oneechan, Shinji-kun, and Asuka-imouto.
Not sure about big, and not sure happy ( *Logic Bomb >>> Creator-san* ), but at least I can say they are a family

Quote:
Originally Posted by AImost Pure View Post
All right!!! The story I am going to be placing here wont have a diary portion since the events take place in the course of around two days. This is a major event portion where some secrets will be revealed, and what Celesti does to Minea in the lab will be shown. Enjoy!

Spoiler for Minea's Diaries:
I thought you were gonna suggest a different morning routine for Constance 9-13... only for her to do the same routine. Nonchalant Indifference much? Wonder what Constance will think once she reads Minea's Diaries sometime...

Although what's gonna happen to Minea now?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
ONWARDS, MY BRETHREN! TO THE 10K BARRIER!

TOPPA!!!!!!!

THIS DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
Let me see...... Secret Soul?

However, I thought it was Koutetsu no Beowulf

*Revolver Bunker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USB500*
Actually, the "Koutetsu_no_Mana" is a reference to "Koutetsu no Girlfriend", ie. "Girlfriend of Steel", the title of an Eva game, which features the character Mana Kirishima, who is my external inspiration for Matsuri.

Here's an image of Mana, along with the Eva pilots for those curious:

Spoiler for Image:

Quote:
1: Holy cr**

2: as for Thursday...
Spoiler for reference?:

*runs from Dann*
Van The Nice Guy for Thursday!!!!!

*Dann >>> LoweGear*

Quote:
*somewhere, out there*

Hikki: you know, it's not exactly a good thing to peek upon your significant one, even though you and that person are living under one roof as a family.
Alexandra: what does that supposed to mean?
Hikki: *FGSFDS* don't ever take the opportunity however attempting it is, because you'll never know how the person will act.
Alexandra: had you ever been in the situation before?
Hikki: I learned it.... the hard way.

So, even our Gale Whistler was caught in the act, though it was a case of pure accident.
... And yet it's okay to play hooky and make out with your device?

*runs*

Quote:
On related note: the next chapter of Magical Girl Lyrical Cinderella will reveal more surprises, such as:
  • Signum Loveless?
  • cameo of The Real Men Who Always Bring Sunset, Mountains and Cliffs Into Space
  • more of Hayate and Hayate
  • more of Hinagiku
  • more of Isumi getting lost again
  • the painful truth of Cinderella Haraoun
  • Fate & Arf doing Tatsumaki Zankantou

*Plays Trombe*

Quote:
And, before I eventually post the rest of my alternate V-goes-nutso piece, I took an odd dive into another experiment I had.

Right, now...

Looking back, I think this is messy, somewhat. Plus, this is entirely random. It is Dark VxQuattro material, yes, but...it's kinda random. Again, I worry that I haven't portrayed Quattro correctly, and I'm in severe doubts about the end of the piece, which I feel is rather oddly constructed...I suppose saying "I'm tired", which I am, isn't a valid excuse.

But, I'll leave you all to judge this. Please do tell me what I have done wrong, and I shall seek to rectify it.
Ah the dance, scene approved And you make V and Quattro so cute together

-------------

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-07, 01:28   Link #9020
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
He is the Great King Yuunodas afterall
Yuunodas: MID-CHILDANS??!!!!
Mid-Childan Elite Guards: RAWR! RAWR! RAWR!!
Someone: this is madness!
Yuunodas: madness? THIS IS PARTY!!!! *kicks someone into well*

Quote:
Spoiler for OH S***:

*runs*
Aniki's comrade?!!!!

Quote:
Might have better luck with a steamroller
ZA WARUDO! WRYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Quote:
TOPPA!!!!!!!

THIS DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT PIERCES THE HEAVENS!!!!!!

Quote:
Actually, the "Koutetsu_no_Mana" is a reference to "Koutetsu no Girlfriend", ie. "Girlfriend of Steel", the title of an Eva game, which features the character Mana Kirishima, who is my external inspiration for Matsuri.

Here's an image of Mana, along with the Eva pilots for those curious:

Spoiler for Image:
Ah, that Mana. Phew.

Quote:
... And yet it's okay to play hooky and make out with your device?

*runs*
Looks like you stated the obvious.

Spoiler for possible onsen episode?:

too much NSFW, I guess?

Quote:

*Plays Trombe*
Captain, this thread is currently Trombe'd by Fairy Dancing. Awaiting your next order.
Closed Thread