Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-25, 01:27   Link #9001
Aya Reiko
Cutengu

Kagami - 657 [ 44 ]
Tomoyo - 491 [ 96 ]

Note that Tomoyo has now a higher number of detected invalid votes than Kagami. Her only hope for victory probably rests on there being a late rush for her.
Old 2008-10-25, 01:31   Link #9002
OverFunk
It will never be the year

What? 9000?

As a side comment, this year's thread is slightly slower than last year's. Must be all the repressed rage that isn't expressed here.

Never forget
Old 2008-10-25, 01:50   Link #9003
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

Because last year's results were win (for me).

Unexpected champion > LOL Series domination.
Old 2008-10-25, 02:18   Link #9004
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
And yet last year, a couple of people in this thread and a large part of /a/ were rooting for a total Rozen domination. Things are not that fun when the wheel has turned against your favor, uh?
Old 2008-10-25, 02:24   Link #9005
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
And yet last year, a couple of people in this thread and a large part of /a/ were rooting for a total Rozen domination. Things are not that fun when the wheel has turned against your favor, uh?
Exactly.
Old 2008-10-25, 02:33   Link #9006
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I think that's the difference between those who usually go for KyoAni (*) and those who usually go for the big guns. The KyoAni voters, and Mad Dog does not represent us, are used to be tactically and spitefully voted out, and prepared to lose.

EDIT:

(*) I meant those who participated in Saimoe 2006 or, like me, were condemned to watch from the bench.

Last edited by Sheba; 2008-10-25 at 02:56.
Old 2008-10-25, 02:52   Link #9007
ando

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverFunk View Post
As a side comment, this year's thread is slightly slower than last year's. Must be all the repressed rage that isn't expressed here.
Eh, last year Saimoe and Best Moe are in the same thread.
Old 2008-10-25, 03:48   Link #9008
OverFunk

Argh, how could I miss that. That's right.

Never forget
Old 2008-10-25, 04:11   Link #9009
Eczema
Ah! Pretty Shining Love!

Quote:
What? 9000?

I will rage if Kagami loses both in ISML and here as well. Shana's double-loss day was bad enough. But thankfully, Kagami looks like she's handling Tomoyo quite comfortably.

Tomorrow is the toughest match for me. I can't separate Tamaki and Nagisa. Probably go with Tamaki to ensure a BB character in final 4, with Kirino likely to get slapped by Hina. Last two matches are easy Tsukasa and Kirino for me.
Old 2008-10-25, 04:15   Link #9010
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

I am sorry, I will side with Nagisa. Not out of studio or series loyalty, but because that she is much more moé than people will ever want to credit her.
Old 2008-10-25, 04:29   Link #9011
OverFunk

Tama-chan is too.

Never forget
Old 2008-10-25, 04:36   Link #9012
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya Reiko View Post
Kagami - 657 [ 44 ]
Tomoyo - 491 [ 96 ]

Note that Tomoyo has now a higher number of detected invalid votes than Kagami. Her only hope for victory probably rests on there being a late rush for her.
No Tomoyo!!!!
Old 2008-10-25, 04:38   Link #9013
Eczema
Ah! Pretty Shining Love!

Yeah, both are moe and I like them both, so it's a hard decision for me. If Tamaki wins, then Kirino I think is all but guaranteed to get knocked out by Hina. I prefer Kirino to Tamaki as well, so it's really difficult to make the choice here.

It will be interesting if Kagami and Nagisa both win, who will people anti-vote in the Tsukasa Vs Fuuko match?

Kagami could potentially beat all 4 Clannad characters that made it to the 1Vs1 stage in succession if Nagisa and Fuuko pull through, but I'm getting ahead of myself, I have to decide on tomorrow's match first. I'll browse around for pics and see which ones are more moe.
Old 2008-10-25, 05:09   Link #9014
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ando View Post
Quarterfinals match posters:
So good, I take home all.
They somehow remind me of the 2006 posters.

Quote:
What? 9000?

Repressed rage. >_<

Anyway, the I.P bans might also be a factor why there are fewer people here now than last year.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2008-10-25 at 05:31.
Old 2008-10-25, 05:53   Link #9015
Rika-chama
Furude Shrine Miko
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
So good, I take home all.
They somehow remind me of the 2006 posters.
Yeah, I've got all these on the Synchroom
Quote:
Anyway, the I.P bans might also be a factor why there are fewer people here now than last year.
LOL most, if not all, of Comcast's IP addys.....

Nope. Not a thing.
Old 2008-10-25, 06:16   Link #9016
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Qf1 poster -

Seems like today's match doesn't attract that much voters...even me myself feel the needless to throw my effort to vote for Kagami,and probably for other matches too.Ever since Alice Caroll being kicked out from the tournament,my heart for this tournament has already lost.Now my faith and reason to stay in this tournament is because of Kagami only.

I think Kagami should be able to handle this match without that much problem.I'll try to generate a code later on and cast my vote 1s before match ends like i usually do in the previous matches.
Old 2008-10-25, 06:38   Link #9017
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Quote:
Repressed rage. >_<

They are still butthurt after the surprise victory of Louise the last year? It would explain it a bit.

Quote:
Tama-chan is too.

I am not denying that, I am just hoping for less spite votes, as it seems to be heavily trendy lately, in this thread.
Old 2008-10-25, 06:42   Link #9018
OverFunk

Lately? You know well when this "trend" started.

And it is conveniently embedded in your post.

Never forget
Old 2008-10-25, 07:10   Link #9019
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rika-chama View Post
LOL most, if not all, of Comcast's IP addys.....
My friend who uses dial-up and not banned last year is now banned, my friend from Germany who is a Higurashi supporter who was also not banned on the previuos rounds can no longer vote for quarterfinals etc. etc. Out of my 7 friends who were voting when this tournament started, now only 2 can still vote. -_-

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2008-10-25 at 07:22.
Old 2008-10-25, 07:20   Link #9020
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Quote:
My friend who uses dial-up and not banned last year is now banned, my friend from Germany who is a Higurashi supporter who was also not banned on the previuos rounds is now banned etc. etc. I have the feeling 2chan is getting strict, out of my 7 friends who were voting when this tournament started. Now only 2 can still vote.
It depends I think. Through the whole 2006 Saimoe, I could not vote, my IP was banned from the start. 2007, I could NOT vote until Konata x Nagi. Now, I can vote through the whole thing.

Quote:

Lately? You know well when this "trend" started.

And it is conveniently embedded in your post.
Oh, yeah. Maybe since the Rozen x Nanoha x 4chan/2ch x the rest of internet antagonism. Maybe I should have said, "Spite votes, guys this shit is getting OLD.", because frankly I am feeling I am getting too old for this shit.
Closed Thread

Tags
j-moe, j-saimoe, saimoe