Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-05-04, 07:06   Link #901
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Ooh who's that in your avatar? Is it a yuri show?
No...it's not a yuri series. That is Rinko from the manga Loveplus Rinko Days. The girls in my signature are the other heroines in the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeath View Post
DragoZERO, I see someone else is reading Good Ending. Ha, it is a nice manga.

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprise if the blond guy turned out to be a high ranking member of the government. Then Sai would end up ironically fulling his destiny as a demon lord that rebelled against the government.
I love GE. I love most romance series really.

That would make sense. There is a government conspiracy and he'll end up being the good guy and stopping them, but will look like the bad guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxplizit View Post
Spoiler for Ep 5 Uncensored:

BTW, does anyone have a 2-frame ending avatar of Sai x Korone kissing (Ending)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
I certainly prefer the censor over doll crotch. That way, I can let my imagination fill in the blanks...
It's Japanese law to censor genitalia, no matter what the media or intended audience is.
Old 2010-05-04, 07:09   Link #902
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Heh, funnily enough there were 2 kissing scenes so I just did them both, see which one suits you:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ronexsai01.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ronexsai03.gif

I'll say something that has to be said: Soga Keina fans have it hard if you want avatars done for her ED chibi scenes(except for the first kiss). She get's the brunt of the credits so an nc-ED is the only thing that'll solve it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It's Japanese law to censor genitalia, no matter what the media or intended audience is.
They actually kept the censor there? Because I thought they'd do a Strike Witches DVD and just put nothing there at all
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 07:10   Link #903
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Spoiler for Ep 5 Uncensored:

Yes, it was a given that they'd keep that censor in. That aside, the uncensored episode was kind of disappointing. I've come to expect too much after Seikon no Qwaser . That DVD special looks promising though.

For the avatar:

Freebies of the other girls while I was at it, feel free to take them:

edit: lolitron burned me
Old 2010-05-04, 07:17   Link #904
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
edit: Eikotron burned me
lol at least you did the other girls, since I do all the uploading and typing on my phone I thought for sure someone else would beat me to it

Yes, my phone keyboard no longer can keep up with my typing speed. No amount of auto-correct can help it now
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 07:28   Link #905
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That DVD special looks promising though.
What DVD special ?

oh. that
I'm torn between squealing to fujiko-sama or srsly facepalming

@eikotron
still browsing on your phone i see, no wonder the absent of comment on previous page's eiko fanservice
Hyouzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 07:28   Link #906
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Makes me wonder how it'll be like if Beelzebub gets animated, they gonna show Be'el's thing going around?

Well, Korone's nice, but I find myself leaning towards Junko. Thanks for that avatar.
Old 2010-05-04, 08:45   Link #907
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Surely Beelze will be animated, but first need more and more materials
Old 2010-05-04, 08:48   Link #908
Crisis
Rock on ^^

I can't take this fan service anymore .... <nose bleeds..>

Cosplay at it's best Thread
Crisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 08:53   Link #909
LKK

With all this emphasis on the girls, I'm beginning to think that I'm the only person watching the show for Akuto.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 08:57   Link #910
Wrath88
Kissing...

Suggestion for Eikotron

What do the rest of you guys think?

EDIT: LKK, we ARE watching for Akuto too, it's just that some of the girls outrank him in our opinion.
Old 2010-05-04, 09:56   Link #911
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Surely i fully agree with the comment that Lily hawtness level just went off the charts with the kiss scene
And yeah, Ryou Hirohashi's voice is so good that melt you, as for Aoi Yuuki's one
Old 2010-05-04, 10:11   Link #912
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
They actually kept the censor there? Because I thought they'd do a Strike Witches DVD and just put nothing there at all
Let's wait for dvd/bd and we'll see how far they will go, though japanese laws won't allow too much... well, hope that someone will make a fan-made uncensor version like it was done for "that" ep. of Strike Witches! That would be great!

btw, i already knew from ANN this would have been shipped with mini-anime special, hope they'll be good and help this show selling more and more. So season 2 will be green-lit!
Old 2010-05-04, 10:16   Link #913
tsunade666

eiko being a jockey on L4D2. Maybe I will just let the jockey hug me if theirs a skin mode for it.

Akuto is the best hero yet for the season to me. His over the level badassawesomeness already that we give more credits to the girls around him.

And the student council is just getting hotter and hotter she's really one of my favorite to add on the harem. I wish she's added on the picture of "the making of harem of the devil lord"

EDIT!!! if their will be season two then the material needs to be more than 10 to be green lit. By the pacing its most likely to end on vol 5 but the current volumes of the light novel is vol 8. I WANT MORE!!!! SEASON 2 or at least make it 24 episode.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 10:25   Link #914
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I didn't like how there was no build up to the president joining the harem. It felt like they did it for the hell of it.

Also, is this series based on something? I want to search but I am at work and if it turns out this is based on something NSFW, it'd be trouble, lol.
Old 2010-05-04, 10:47   Link #915
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
EDIT: LKK, we ARE watching for Akuto too, it's just that some of the girls outrank him in our opinion.
I suppose that's where the difference lies. I don't have any strong interest in the girls at all. It's all about Akuto for me.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 10:51   Link #916
bigdeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
@tsunade
The thing I'm thinking of is, if the government was bad, why not eliminate all potential threats when they arise (the Maou). And if the blond guy is working in the government, why would the government farm and cultivate their achilles' heel?

Of course it may be like that in the end, although there's too many holes in that. I mean, why hire someone to do your dirty work, kill him, then undead him to find out what he knows. Might as well try to find while he's alive, even though the undead cannot lie, it doesn't make sense to kill him then revive him when you know full well he already erased his memories.
Who says the whole government acts as a whole? There could easily be multiple factions within the government. The blond guy might just be a corrupt element of the government working behind the scenes to become a demon lord himself. You know, the classic power hungry villain.
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 10:57   Link #917
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I applaud the utility of Akuto's harem. Every single one of them brings something to his party, from the invisibility (stealth) of Keina, the justice of Junko, and the dark magic of Fujiko. It's heartening to think that he could view the women who are besotted with him as some sort of party he could use, along with his powers, to further a cause, whether to rule the world or just be the king of school
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 11:09   Link #918
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Indeed.

This show is so entertaining, I'm almost tempted to call it "The World only Demon Lord~o Knows."

Also, count me in for Lily fanboy. Pro-active, but not portrayed as slutty or clingy. Petite frame, but not really loli. ( mileage may vary ) Physically strong, has a story connection with the Demon Lord/Government/etc plot lines, and leads her own groupies. Also, did I mention that voice, that boku self-pronunciation, that sorting hat, those scarf, and that fang of hers?

/gets killed by Gum Gum no Lily Jet Gatling, Demon Lord~o Punch, and Giga Drill Shooter ver.Peterhausen

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 11:23   Link #919
ReddyRedWolf

I think with Lily it is not a matter whether she is part of Akuto's harem but the other way around.

Akuto being part of the student council make him by default part of Lily's harem.

Akuto doesn't have his ancestor Sugisaki's fetish to make a student council his harem. He spends more time with the other girls and Hiroshi than the student council.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 11:25   Link #920
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Also, did I mention that voice, that boku self-pronunciation, that sorting hat, those scarf, and that fang of hers?
All this things make her rulez in this show

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, shounen