AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-04, 17:50   Link #901
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
I thought he would be smarter than that too.

Well, you know what this means. It's a perfect reason for a Yui confession arc!
When that happens, I want an "Idiot! How could you NOT notice!" type of rant from Yui when she confesses. That would be awesome IMO.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 18:09   Link #902
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
The scene with Mea was a dream. However, unlike a regular dream, this was a dream created by Mea - due to super-tech and shit. Mea was able to create this dream because of an event in Rito's memories (not dreams) that left a big impression on him.
I don't recall that being stated. She never said she could create dreams. It seemed more like she dove into his mind just when his bath dream was starting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
When that happens, I want an "Idiot! How could you NOT notice!" type of rant from Yui when she confesses. That would be awesome IMO.
Heh, I hadn't thought of that. That's a good idea, it would be beyond adorable to see her just spit that out because he was so dense about her feelings while those feelings were leaving her confused and frustrated this whole time.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 18:25   Link #903
wingman32x

Quote:
Heh, I hadn't thought of that. That's a good idea, it would be beyond adorable to see her just spit that out because he was so dense about her feelings while those feelings were leaving her confused and frustrated this whole time.
Yeah, it would fit due to the fact that she's been forcefully ignoring her own feelings for a long time now. She's got to snap eventually IMO. You can tell it's building up everytime she's around him.

And Rito would deserve it, too. He's been downright retarded in front of Yui so far. I mean, how could he miss those big time hints? Yeah, she would usually follow said hints by snapping back to tsun right away, but come on Rito!

The thing that pissed me off about the first series is that for the longest time they made jokes at the expense of Yui's feelings. She was essentially a giant punchline. I hope that changes this time.
Old 2010-12-04, 18:45   Link #904
Xagzan

Quote:
Yeah, it would fit due to the fact that she's been forcefully ignoring her own feelings for a long time now. She's got to snap eventually IMO. You can tell it's building up everytime she's around him.

And Rito would deserve it, too. He's been downright retarded in front of Yui so far. I mean, how could he miss those big time hints? Yeah, she would usually follow said hints by snapping back to tsun right away, but come on Rito!
Rito is horribly non genre savvy, not like say Takumi from Mayoi Neko. That boy knows his tsunderes, he should get over to the Yuuki house and tutor Rito

But yeah, with the first series, I wasn't really upset that Yui's feelings didn't really lead to anything. For one thing, she wasn't the first or second girl, and then, Yabuki had his personal issues which forced the series to end. So I was kinda sad about it, but I understood.

Now, though, with Darkness, since he's got his life back under control it seems, and especially since the story has been confirmed to be going in a harem direction, if he doesn't do anything of the sort we're talking about with Yui and confessing, I am gonna raaaaagggggggeee so hard Cause there'll be no reason not to this time.

Quote:
The thing that pissed me off about the first series is that for the longest time they made jokes at the expense of Yui's feelings. She was essentially a giant punchline. I hope that changes this time.
That happened? I honestly don't remember that. How did they make fun of her feelings when no one even knew about them?
Old 2010-12-04, 19:09   Link #905
wingman32x

Quote:
That happened? I honestly don't remember that. How did they make fun of her feelings when no one even knew about them?
No, no. I was talking in a general sense. No specific character joked about her feelings or anything. But the manga did make a lot of jokes revolving around her situation with Rito. That's all I was saying. Normally I wouldn't mind, but that's really all her feelings were used for IMO.
Old 2010-12-04, 19:39   Link #906
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
The scene with Mea was a dream. However, unlike a regular dream, this was a dream created by Mea - due to super-tech and shit. Mea was able to create this dream because of an event in Rito's memories (not dreams) that left a big impression on him.
Or you could interprete it the other way around. He was dreaming of that scene becasue it left a deep impression on him, and that is what Mea stumbled into. It was pretty obvious she wasn't expecting to be naked in a bath tub with him.

IIRC, Mea did mention specifically that it was a dream created from a memory.

THe setting and circumstances were heavily implied if not outright stated to be because of that deep impression. And with all the stuff Momo has been doing with Rito lately, I wouldn't be surprised if this deep impression memory dream got influenced.
Old 2010-12-04, 22:07   Link #907
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
No, no. I was talking in a general sense. No specific character joked about her feelings or anything. But the manga did make a lot of jokes revolving around her situation with Rito. That's all I was saying. Normally I wouldn't mind, but that's really all her feelings were used for IMO.
Her cool brother made fun of it.
Old 2010-12-04, 22:25   Link #908
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Her brother should have a little heart to heart with Rito about Yui I think. Not tell him everything, but maybe just point him in the right direction, if he still can't figure it out for himself
Old 2010-12-04, 22:28   Link #909
Ashaman

Quote:
Frankly, if an elder brother doesn't tease the younger sibling about their first love, chances are, somethings wrong.
Old 2010-12-04, 23:58   Link #910
wingman32x

Quote:
Her brother should have a little heart to heart with Rito about Yui I think. Not tell him everything, but maybe just point him in the right direction, if he still can't figure it out for himself
And if he STILL can't figure it out after their talk, then Rito is a lost cause in my eyes . But he'll probably understand it...maybe lol.
Old 2010-12-05, 01:32   Link #911
moeman

Man this is what the prequel should have been. The original was basically vanilla and didn't have a plot. This one has some real heat man. I just hope there will be situations where other girls will be just as assertive as Momo. Don't get me wrong, I like Momo. She is the only one who actively shows her feelings to Rito. But I want to see if the other girls (mainly Lala and Haruna), will be just as daring as Momo. Now that will make it more interesting. Also I love that this manga really has a plot.
moeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 03:57   Link #912
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
I don't recall that being stated. She never said she could create dreams. It seemed more like she dove into his mind just when his bath dream was starting.
Whether or not the kiss/sucking scene happened in real life is debatable, but one thing's for sure: It's not Mea that created this image, it was already in Rito's mind, which at the very least means that he, consciously or unconsciously, fantasizes about Momo sucking him off. That's already tremendous progress. One more little push and he won't be able to resist Momo anymore.

About Yui, I can't really blame Rito for not noticing her feelings since she spends most of her time yelling at him or punching him. The kid doesn't much about tsunderes. Momo should make him study a bit.
Old 2010-12-05, 04:23   Link #913
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Judging from how Rito pushed Momo away in bed in ch2, I think they haven't actually made that kind of contact yet. I agree that is actually the continuation that Rito's fantasizing. I mean, it's his dream after all, he can add an extension to it if he wants to.

But he's slowly starting to give in to his desires now, don't give up Momo!
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 04:51   Link #914
zibi88

well rito is currently constantly sexually assulted by momo xD... next he sees naked Lala walking around house... goes into bathroom and sees naked yami and mikan.... so yeah Rito is overstressed in the pleasure paradise with no break from it...

becouse of that he cant peacefully sleep on night... we see him needing to sneak out to the school roof to hide and be able to sleep in peace (we see ritos tired eyes)... so yeah he is placed into such situations non-stop...lacks sleep and the constant resistance and overexcitment is bad for his health and mental state...

I feel that soon rito might break and fianly do something.... but it would be kinda bad if he done something with momo first... he needs to do this with lala his future wife... next comes the concubines like momo ^^ since what could lala feel in a situation if she enters ritos room and sees momo all over rito.... rito and lala never ever kissed so what would be her reaction to see momo stealing his first kiss from her (from lala).... momo's plan could turn to ash instantly...

well but if we look how passive lala is in her relantionship with rito (she says she loves rito... rito says he loves lala... yet both did not even kissed once and dont to anything with their relantionship) maybe seeing momo doing something would force her to start her relantionship (and not be worried over rito confession to haruna... if he is not ready there is no need to push things as it wont work)

still I wonder how would lala react to momo's plan xD well lala's motive is kinda similar... she wants haruna and herself to be with rito... so if she learns that more friends love rito she might be happy and join/help momo with this plan xD beign with more friends (and not only haruna) will be way better as everyone she likes will be together and happy ^^

even nanas talk that rito is a beast and pervert... and then she says that he is kind while she blushes and later protects him somehow.... points that she has a slight crush on him too.... I guess what holds her is her biggest problem "small breasts" compared to hmmm "everyone xD [even friend mea has bigger ones]

I guess the one that will at the end stop mea is nana herself... and than we might see that mea is left alone (yami and nana choiced the other side than darkness) and might try to get to the other side too... which leads to the fight with the "master"

but still its a long way as its only 3rd chapter ^^..... hmmm I wonder when will momo try to get mikado into her harem plan xD well they need a doctor to look after rito's health... and since mikados heart was once broken and she feels regreat she might accept the offer :P well a adult woman known in space with lots of experiance is a tresure there :P (and evne momo noticed that mikados boobs are huge to anything she saw so far XD)

still month to wait for next chapter =___=
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 07:59   Link #915
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Now that you mention it, Mea's reaction to Rito's you-know-what could well be enhance since it is Rito's dream. Even though he's embarrassed by it, you can't really control your dreams (or even how awkward it gets).
Old 2010-12-05, 08:07   Link #916
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
All I know is when I dream, I always wake up when it gets to the good parts...
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 09:57   Link #917
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Whether or not the kiss/sucking scene happened in real life is debatable, but one thing's for sure: It's not Mea that created this image, it was already in Rito's mind, which at the very least means that he, consciously or unconsciously, fantasizes about Momo sucking him off. That's already tremendous progress. One more little push and he won't be able to resist Momo anymore.

About Yui, I can't really blame Rito for not noticing her feelings since she spends most of her time yelling at him or punching him. The kid doesn't much about tsunderes. Momo should make him study a bit.
Yeah but Momo's already told him there's a whole bunch of girls who like him. Although it's not guaranteed she told him who, since that's when we cut away to the montage of Haruna, Yui and the others. Still, like I said, Takumi should hop on over from Mayoi Neko to teach him about tsunderes.
Old 2010-12-05, 10:25   Link #918
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeman View Post
Man this is what the prequel should have been. The original was basically vanilla and didn't have a plot. This one has some real heat man. I just hope there will be situations where other girls will be just as assertive as Momo. Don't get me wrong, I like Momo. She is the only one who actively shows her feelings to Rito. But I want to see if the other girls (mainly Lala and Haruna), will be just as daring as Momo. Now that will make it more interesting. Also I love that this manga really has a plot.
The original was limited by the magazine it was serialized in. Not to say it couldn't be better, but it was still limited.

Quote:
One more push and he'd be NORMAL.

Quote:
Yes, let's have a study session about tsunderes and for every correct answer, Momo removes a piece of clothing.

Old 2010-12-05, 12:31   Link #919
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Yes, let's have a study session about tsunderes and for every correct answer, Momo removes a piece of clothing.
The idiot would get everything wrong on purpose!
Old 2010-12-05, 14:21   Link #920
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
The idiot would get everything wrong on purpose!
I think he'd be so baffled he wouldn't even get one answer out. Momo would be more disappointed than him.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen