Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-29, 16:22   Link #9261
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
it would be shot from a distance at the OOBK forces invading japan
but asahina gets in the way and instead of blowing up in the ocean away from japan but close to the invading forces it blows up over tokyo
thats how suzaku can fire it (aiming at the invading forces and nothing else) and blow up tokyo
Old 2008-07-29, 16:25   Link #9262
yamibakura

Remember it'll probably be some rediculous situation out of Suzaku's hands that Freya is launched. I think the key idea is that Suzaku will be faced with the guilt and hell that Lelouch faced following Euphemia's death. Including the earlier promise with Lelouch about protecting the Japanese. Something that if Freya goes off, a promise that Suzaku was unable to keep. If Nunally's status is unknown that will make even Lelouch go wtfzomg.
Old 2008-07-29, 16:34   Link #9263
leechbox
Kallen & Zero are my hero

Send a message via MSN to leechbox
Sorry to intrupt you all but i have a question about Kallen and Zero...

Why hasn't zero saved kallen yet... Also.. why doesnt Zero kill Suzaku (sorry for incorrect)... i know their friends and all but still...

Also ... what happened to C.C. memory? Did she give her power to Emperor... or to Zero... or just lost the memories...

So... yeah...i was thinking about this so much...

Also i noticed that Zero didn't mention Kallen in the list of the Black Knights... does this mean he betrayed her... i hope not...

Edit: i forgot about rolo also... do you think he will kill suzaku ....it might be so.. and then nannaly might die....

Please answer. Thank you!

--BTW im new and im CRAZY for this anime!-- Also i cant pronounce words right... and names
Old 2008-07-29, 16:35   Link #9264
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
I think the key idea is that Suzaku will be faced with the guilt and hell that Lelouch faced following Euphemia's death.
Lelouch felt little to no remorse for his actions and the resulting occurance of that incident. He got over it pretty quickly, and even exploited it to his advantage.

Suzaku's reaction tothe nuking of tokyo will probably be the complete opposite of what Lelouch felt.
Old 2008-07-29, 16:40   Link #9265
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
Ok, here is my post ( i spent one hour thinking about it, while searching for bread).

As we can see from episode 15, Nina's bomb is flashy. And by that i mean that you will get blind if you look at how it explodes.
So here is the question. Will someone from not cannon fodder characters go blind?
My speculation is that Chiba will go blind. Why? Because she wants to express her feelings to Toudou after war.
However, if she will be blind, it will be hard for her to express her feelings, because I doubt she wants to be "a burden" to Toudou with her blindness. So our samurai will have to figure her feelings himself/maybe he also is in love with her.
All that is to increase dramatic atmosphere in episode 19-20, where all will go to hell( according to Korean god-like speculations/spoilers and Koshimizu's official spoilers).
Ohh, and making Rivalz go blind/die by something flying at him because of bomb (e.g. part of mecha/building)/die in crossfire when everyone will chaise Lelouch.But that is just for me. In bold is what i prefer.

Jokes aside, what do you think about blindness matter?
As they are all in KMF, instead of their eyes I think that it's their sensors (cameras) that will go blind.

Poor Rival is already alone at Ahsford, and you want him to get blinded!
Old 2008-07-29, 16:41   Link #9266
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by leechbox View Post
Why hasn't zero saved kallen yet...
Well, to be fair a lot happened after she got captured; the Cupid day event, the trouble with Shirley and Jeremiah, the revenge against the Geass cult.. He hasn't forgotten about Kallen though - and the events towards the end of episode 16 hints at that a rescue may be close enough.

Quote:
Also.. why doesnt Zero kill Suzaku (sorry for incorrect)... i know their friends and all but still...
Lelouch isn't so heartless that he'd kill a friend, even if that friend is an enemy.

Quote:
Also i noticed that Zero didn't mention Kallen in the list of the Black Knights... does this mean he betrayed her... i hope not...
Well, right now Kallen is a POW of Britannia, so she has technically no active duty when the OotBK invades, so...
Old 2008-07-29, 16:43   Link #9267
leechbox

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, to be fair a lot happened after she got captured; the Cupid day event, the trouble with Shirley and Jeremiah, the revenge against the Geass cult.. He hasn't forgotten about Kallen though - and the events towards the end of episode 16 hints at that a rescue may be close enough.

Lelouch isn't so heartless that he'd kill a friend, even if that friend is an enemy.

Well, right now Kallen is a POW of Britannia, so she has technically no active duty when the OotBK invades, so...
Thanks for clearing this all up.

*THUMBS UP
Old 2008-07-29, 16:49   Link #9268
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Sorry to intrupt you all but i have a question about Kallen and Zero...

Also ... what happened to C.C. memory? Did she give her power to Emperor... or to Zero... or just lost the memories...

Edit: i forgot about rolo also... do you think he will kill suzaku ....it might be so.. and then nannaly might die....

Please answer. Thank you!

--BTW im new and im CRAZY for this anime!-- Also i cant pronounce words right... and names
C.C. lost her memories by the emperor. Whether he took it away or something wrong happened during the process which C.C. interferred when she pused the emperor away from taking her life. So that might be a reason.

Rolo is not going to kill Suzaku. Rolo is gonna die saving Lelouch from the Black Knights.
Old 2008-07-29, 16:51   Link #9269
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Rolo is not going to kill Suzaku. Rolo is gonna die saving Lelouch from the Black Knights.
When this happens my hate for Rolo will be gone.
Old 2008-07-29, 16:55   Link #9270
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyswan View Post
When this happens my hate for Rolo will be gone.
Because he died saving Lelouch or because he died? I'm hoping the former here myself, as one of the few Rolo fans out there

And as a Rolo fan, I hope he tears as many of those traitors apart as is possible before he goes down, we must remember him, remember him kicking lots of ass I mean!
Old 2008-07-29, 16:58   Link #9271
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Because he died saving Lelouch or because he died? I'm hoping the former here myself, as one of the few Rolo fans out there

And as a Rolo fan, I hope he tears as many of those traitors apart as is possible before he goes down, we must remember him, remember him kicking lots of ass I mean!
To be honest a bit of both, I just have that little hate because of the Shirley incident.

I wouldn't mind a Rolo killing spree before he goes down though.
Old 2008-07-29, 17:01   Link #9272
leechbox

How do you know that rolo will die? And is there a manga?

-TY in advance
Old 2008-07-29, 17:05   Link #9273
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
How do you know that rolo will die?
It ain't 100% confirmed, but... I think you said that you're new here? Well, then you might not know about the Korean blog spoilers? Then read this first: http://koshimizu.livejournal.com/5071.html#cutid1

The other previews seems to imply that this happens too...

Quote:
And is there a manga?
There are four mangas based on Code Geass thus far.
Old 2008-07-29, 17:06   Link #9274
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
How do you know that rolo will die? And is there a manga?

-TY in advance
There is a manga, 2 or 3 I think, but we're using speculation from a Korean blog(was it?) and its pretty acurate.

I THINK lol thats what i remember.
Old 2008-07-29, 17:07   Link #9275
minnadaisuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post

Rolo deserves to be respected.

Rolo killed Shirley. Rolo even messed around with some of Lelouch's pawns. If only Rolo can do something notable like sacrificing himself to save Lelouch, I still wouldn't want to vouch for him. I don't despise him too much. However, I really don't like his character at all. I guess I'm just neutral about him.

He is just a crazy dude with an urge to kill.

One thing I like about him is his Geass ability and he seems to be useful to Lelouch.
Old 2008-07-29, 17:10   Link #9276
yamibakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post
Lelouch felt little to no remorse for his actions and the resulting occurance of that incident. He got over it pretty quickly, and even exploited it to his advantage.

Suzaku's reaction tothe nuking of tokyo will probably be the complete opposite of what Lelouch felt.
Lelouch had no choice but to move forward. Or all would be lost.

Lelouch broke down after returning to Gawain after Euphemia was out of control.

Lelouch was frozen when one of the dying Elevens grabbed onto his leg pleading for him to save them and that he is they're his only hope.

Lelouch broke down again next episode and was comforted by CC.

-----

Fast forward - Shirley dies. Lelouch was crazy the following episode. Rolo is still alive. Episode 15. Nothing. Episode 16. Nothing. You could easily say Lelouch got over Shirley really quick.

But. I don't think so. Euphemia was Lelouch's first love. Shirley was a very close friend that Lelouch didn't know if he loved. They are both dead. You saw how Lelouch broke down with Shirley's death. It wouldn't be fair to Lelouch- for to say that he got over it so quickly.

The facts are Lelouch is a major influence on the world as Zero. He has to move forward and deal with the here and now, so that there is a future.\\

EDIT: If anything, Suzaku will likely feel like hell, similar to Lelouch and would be better able to emphasize with him.
Old 2008-07-29, 17:11   Link #9277
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Here goes another theory:
Suzaku will launch the nuke because of the "LIVE GEASS" but thanks to the gefjun disturbers the bomb does not explode, then asahina who is closer to the bomb tries I say tries to dismantle it, but then the table raping bitch uses a control she made and activates the bomb in a count down, asahina canīt stop the bomb and has no time to get away, so knowing heīs already dead, he says his last and very MEANINGFUL words... all of this after a very hard battle for both sides...

About Rollo I hope at least Lulu thanks him when he dies... poor boy, thats what he was taught to be...

Ohhh I just want Kallen out of that prison kicking ass!!
Old 2008-07-29, 17:14   Link #9278
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Here goes another theory:
Suzaku will launch the nuke because of the "LIVE GEASS" but thanks to the gefjun disturbers the bomb does not explode, then asahina who is closer to the bomb tries I say tries to dismantle it, but then the table raping bitch uses a control she made and activates the bomb in a count down, asahina canīt stop the bomb and has no time to get away, so knowing heīs already dead, he says his last and very MEANINGFUL words... all of this after a very hard battle for both sides...

About Rollo I hope at least Lulu thanks him when he dies... poor boy, thats what he was taught to be...

Ohhh I just want Kallen out of that prison kicking ass!!
lmao @ Nina that would be a pretty good theory.

I'm looking forward to a Kallen killing spree, I don't know if Lulu will thank him when Rolo dies (maybe) Lelouch did say that he was going to use him like a table cloth or something along those lines.
Old 2008-07-29, 17:16   Link #9279
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post
...Except when he later broke down and started crying on separate occasions, and later in Season 2 when Nunnally and Suzaku were floating candles with Euphie's name on them there was already one in the water from Lelouch (the one that said "Euphemia").

Yeah, total lack of remorse.
Old 2008-07-29, 17:18   Link #9280
yamibakura

Since Freya is being attached to Lancelot, I wonder if it can be "broken off"? Lelouch will probably realize what 'that object' was and order Asahina to dismantle it. The question is what would Asahina's meaningful words be? Would he come into contact with any characters that would cause a conflict? I'd imagine something dramatic.

Kallen kicking ass. Yeah I'm looking forward to her return. Hehe. I can almost imagine seeing her full of rage and excitement to be back on the battlefield and I can see Guren running around being Skeith-like. ;-)
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories