AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-27, 23:13   Link #9361
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Um... what? They look exactly the same, right down to the loin cloth.
He does not have a loincloth in the next pic :/

edit: wow that was hard to see, glad i looke dat it again. huh ok, they are similar, so all i got left is the skin showing, hmm

i want super isis x_X also high res touma!

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
Old 2010-05-27, 23:50   Link #9362
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
So the more Touma levels up in his forms, the more skin he shows?

*gunned down again*
Maybe Fate was his magic tutor .
Old 2010-05-28, 02:04   Link #9363
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
Fate: Ok, so you understand now? It's all in the STRIPPING! The Feel of the wind on barely clothed body, eyes of our enemies on my perk nipp
Old 2010-05-28, 03:32   Link #9364
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Swap Dexterity for Charisma as Class Armor modifier.
Old 2010-05-28, 03:52   Link #9365
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

I've yet to see that coming true without fail for a certain 500 years old loli [sic] vampire...

at any rate, the fun in speculation is much sapped when there is such a clear logical precedence regarding Tsuzuki's Nanohaverse to follow... a pity in some sense

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

Old 2010-05-28, 06:13   Link #9366
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Force makes me FUCK YEAH.

Vivid makes me FUCK THIS SHIT.

It's almost as if you were meant to take both together so that you don't overRAEG or overfacepalm...

Though taking both together ended up giving me a headache because I end up waiting eagerly for the next issue... Has there been any information about how many issues is Vivid/Force going to run?
Old 2010-05-28, 06:28   Link #9367
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

errrr..... huh?
Old 2010-05-28, 08:33   Link #9368
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
I think he's asking how long Force and Vivid are supposed to be. I don't think a specific length was confirmed for either of them, right?
Old 2010-05-28, 08:50   Link #9369
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
If Signum doesnt havent her rematch i would have to conced that she was "worfed", that would make me a sad panda.

Do we even know how long Force is supposed to last ?
Of course we want Signum to have a rematch, it'll only be the right and awesome thing to do (Knight vs Knight is always one of the best slot for action scenes ).

But, judging by amount of damage Signum took and the nagging suspicion that this manga won't push the timeline to about six to seven months to allow complete recovery, I can't see Signum being back to battle without forcing some plot device to take place to "speed up" her recovery. It's either she stays out of commission or they hand-wave some superior healing powers or something.

Granted, this is a fiction and anything typically goes as far as logic is concerned in said universe, but I'm hoping that Tsuzuki would handle this appropriately without breaking suspension of belief to the limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank-Mage View Post
I love how no one here even entertains the thought of Signum dying. I guess we all know the series pretty well, eh? But in all seriousness, I can't see Cypha letting her live out of mercy. So, will she just assume 'Well, that's probably a mortal wound' and walk off, or is she about to be interrupted?
Actually, I did, but it was quickly scratched off the next second.

Even if she did die, it's quite plausible that Hayate will be the candidate the pull the deus ex machina to recreate Signum with her Tome. While there is a current understanding that the Wolkenritter is progressingly becoming "human", there is no mention that they are able to totally separate themselves from the Tome's program (someone update me with canon reference if I'm wrong here) and thus not very likely subject to permanent death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
I'm sure Signum will be back, as Tsuzuki has already proven that getting stabbed through the chest isn't fatal (Vita) and that he's a wuss when it comes to killing off characters (again, Vita).
I'm not contending whether Signum would die, though (because we just know she won't ). I'm more particular on allowing Signum to recover fast enough to be back in action against Cyphia, assuming the timeline for Force is reasonably four months to half a year.
Old 2010-05-28, 09:16   Link #9370
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Didn't they mention during Strikers that they couldn't be revived anymore? And that that is one of the things that made them more human?
Old 2010-05-28, 09:22   Link #9371
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

*reboot Signum.exe*
Old 2010-05-28, 09:28   Link #9372
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
And what about Agito, who is unisoned with Signum? She's not part of the tome. And as we saw from Vita and Rein, the unison device is just as much in danger.
Old 2010-05-28, 10:04   Link #9373
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
And what about Agito, who is unisoned with Signum? She's not part of the tome. And as we saw from Vita and Rein, the unison device is just as much in danger.
From the page we saw, Agito definitely isn't in great shape. She's not as bloody as Signum is, but she's down for the count at this point; it's especially telling IMO that their Unison was broken, which probably means neither of them was strong enough to keep it sustained with all the damage they took.
Old 2010-05-28, 10:14   Link #9374
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
From the page we saw, Agito definitely isn't in great shape. She's not as bloody as Signum is, but she's down for the count at this point; it's especially telling IMO that their Unison was broken, which probably means neither of them was strong enough to keep it sustained with all the damage they took.
That, or Signum forced Agito out of Unison just before taking the last punch (she obviously took at least two: a slash across the chest and the stab in the stomach). Knowing Signum, she'd probably do it if she got the chance.

PS: I suck at lurking, just registered to post in this thread. -__-
Old 2010-05-28, 10:20   Link #9375
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
That, or Signum forced Agito out of Unison just before taking the last punch (she obviously took at least two: a slash across the chest and the stab in the stomach). Knowing Signum, she'd probably do it if she got the chance.

PS: I suck at lurking, just registered to post in this thread. -__-
Is it possible to forcefully cancel a Unison? Forgive me if my memory is a bit hazy, but I don't quite recall if a Unison was ever canceled against the Device's will during StrikerS. Then again, it's been awhile since I watched the season.

And hey, welcome to the thread. ^^
Old 2010-05-28, 10:25   Link #9376
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Is it possible to forcefully cancel a Unison? Forgive me if my memory is a bit hazy, but I don't quite recall if a Unison was ever canceled against the Device's will during StrikerS. Then again, it's been awhile since I watched the season.
I dunno, maybe. ^^ Didn't Hayate and Rein have to separate when the Cradle's AMF hit them? Since the AMF attacks the linking between the Device and its master, it may be possible for the master to sever the connection...

Quote:
And hey, welcome to the thread. ^^
Thanks. ^^
Old 2010-05-28, 10:38   Link #9377
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
I dunno, maybe. ^^ Didn't Hayate and Rein have to separate when the Cradle's AMF hit them? Since the AMF attacks the linking between the Device and its master, it may be possible for the master to sever the connection...
I honestly wouldn't remember, since it's been awhile since I watched the series, so my memory is a bit fuzzy on the details. But would them having to separate be considered a force cancel? For it to be forced, it would have to be against the will of one, but the situation you described doesn't sound like it was forced...

Quote:
Thanks. ^^
No problem. ^^
Old 2010-05-28, 10:47   Link #9378
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Even before that, didn't Zest cancel his unison with Agito even though she didn't want to cancel it?

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Old 2010-05-28, 10:48   Link #9379
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Even before that, didn't Zest cancel his unison with Agito even though she didn't want to cancel it?
I remember something like that happening, though I can't remember why he canceled it in the first place.

If Signum canceled the Unison against Agito's will, it would probably explain why she's so slashed up and bloody while Agito seems to only be unconcious.
Old 2010-05-28, 10:52   Link #9380
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

On a side note, poor Agito, her masters just keep getting themselves stabbed. -__-

Tags
adventure, manga, nanoha, seinen