AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-06-17, 16:36   Link #921
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Oh yeah, speaking of earth enmity setup how worth it is a non-MLBed primal summon, in this case Titan. Does the 80% boost to normal skills strong enough to be worth the effort of putting an earth enmity pool together, or is the FLB 120% the only real way to go? (for earth and all the elements?) I only have my Titan 1-starred and only have one uncap stone on me.

I actually have a follow up question on the GW characters after reading the feedback, but I'm just on break at work right now.
Old 2017-06-17, 16:37   Link #922
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Sarasa is better for easy wanpan points + MVP racing.

3* Titan asap it's a big difference. While you can still use it at 80%, it's rarely worthwhile. You should build up the pool while you can regardless.
Old 2017-06-17, 19:46   Link #923
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Oh yeah, speaking of earth enmity setup how worth it is a non-MLBed primal summon, in this case Titan. Does the 80% boost to normal skills strong enough to be worth the effort of putting an earth enmity pool together, or is the FLB 120% the only real way to go? (for earth and all the elements?) I only have my Titan 1-starred and only have one uncap stone on me.

I actually have a follow up question on the GW characters after reading the feedback, but I'm just on break at work right now.
Enmity set up is not that good without a 3* Titan. And using only Solomon Weapon is not efficient either. You need a couple of Eustace's gun from the gacha to optimize it. The set up needs a lot of work to pay off. But ocne you do, you'll behaving an Ayre doing 700K+ damage per hit with 350L echo attached to it.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-18, 09:57   Link #924
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

So about that followup question, if the earth GW characters aren't going to revolutionize my earth party given my current characters and without an earth enmity setup, which GW character would be a good idea given the rest of my current character list? (and I already have Seoux so nothing else needed for my dark party)
I really want to make sure I cover my bases and pick the best/better GW character I can since I probably won't be able to get another one for a long while.

Spoiler for Small block of text (some new additions):
Old 2017-06-18, 12:49   Link #925
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

It highly depends if you are ready to proceed with their 5* or not.
For instance, Uno is serviceable for a water team, but becomes a complete monster when he is 5* (same goes for Essel). OTOH, Octo fails to keep up with Thalatha if you consider both 5* form. Likewise, Siete 5* is a mixed bag due to how his moveset isn't exactly worth the investment.

In general, GW characters aren't needed as a base, except Water and Dark.
Spoiler for Juutenshuu: basic VS 5* comparison:

If I were in your shoes, I'd make Quatre. But then again, it depends of your affinity with the characters and what elements you prefer.
Ideally, going bingo on them is a "good idea" on the long run, assuming you are invested in the game.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2017-06-18 at 13:01.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-18, 14:54   Link #926
AnimeFangirl

The nice thing about making Quatre is that you likely have GW daggers for a number of different elements by now. That means you can pick the one with the most materials already to make things easier on yourself.

Question: Wand of Gabriel SSR replaces Xuanwu Axe for on-element fights, yes?

Pretty sure I didn't imagine this: I just got TWO flip gold chests from Celeste Omega. I know HL fights and Primarchs can have double flips but I've never seen one from Celeste before. Maybe the Vice MVP chest has a chance of flipping.

Last edited by AnimeFangirl; 2017-06-18 at 17:50.
AnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-18, 19:00   Link #927
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Thanks for all the input. I'll have to mull over the GW character issue a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
Pretty sure I didn't imagine this: I just got TWO flip gold chests from Celeste Omega. I know HL fights and Primarchs can have double flips but I've never seen one from Celeste before. Maybe the Vice MVP chest has a chance of flipping.
What items were in the two chests, a summon and a weapon? Weapons and summons are actually counted as two different flip boxes, so they have that slight chance of both popping from one Omega. I've seen it once before.
Old 2017-06-19, 05:29   Link #928
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Thanks for all the input. I'll have to mull over the GW character issue a bit.
Don't rush to make one if you don't need it. You never know what new superweapon Cygames will release that will need those mats.

Quote:
What items were in the two chests, a summon and a weapon? Weapons and summons are actually counted as two different flip boxes, so they have that slight chance of both popping from one Omega. I've seen it once before.
Oh I see. I had no idea.
Old 2017-06-19, 06:04   Link #929
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Unless it is something that is way more broken than all primarch weapons, there is no way it would be more useful than a GW character.
Old 2017-06-19, 14:14   Link #930
AnimeFangirl

You never know. Even with some of the materials already, getting an GW character is quite a drag so if you don't have a place for one on your existing teams, hold off for now.

Last edited by AnimeFangirl; 2017-06-19 at 14:30.
AnimeFangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-19, 23:54   Link #931
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Honestly, looking at the requirements for getting 5* GW characters is disgustingly daunting. You need two fully upgraded GW weapons to reduce, and that's just a small part of it. -_- I really don't see myself ever 5*-ing any of them unless I have nothing else to do in the game.

I'm not sure its worth it getting Quatre. Water Warlock/Lancelot/SSR Katarina/Altair is extremely deadly, and aside from extending multi-attack boost and added damage, I don't see which of my party he would do better than.

Last edited by Shinji103; 2017-06-20 at 00:11.
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-20, 04:06   Link #932
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

4 replace Lan chan easily.
Since 4's 5* ougi has the same boost as a GW dagger ougi. You don't need to rely on a Warlock/Chaos Ruler set up to maintain a high MA rate anymore.

4 is also a far better debuffer than Lan chan, with that break debuff limit unique status he has after getting 5*

In short, 4 can completely take over the debuff role as well as the MA boosting role.
This can leave your MC to fully focus on offense or buffing.
Not to mention 4 can increase buff duration by one turn, which can used with things like Rage 4, Altair's buff, or the ougi buffs.

This ultimately gives you far far more out put then using Lan chan.
Old 2017-06-20, 06:52   Link #933
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Lancelot is pretty much a sub party character at this point. I stopped using him the moment I got Quatre and I never saw any lack of damage whatsoever.
If anything, even without his 5*, Quatre is basically as important as Altair in any water setup. And as shmaster implied, due to Quatre debuffs, you don't need bringing specific class setup anymore.

If anything, thanks to Quatre, Elysian becomes the perfect class as you just need soul pilfer for Altair's mist and you have every debuff that matter, so you can bring Call of the Abyss and something else.
Old 2017-06-20, 07:39   Link #934
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Like I said above, 5*-starring these guys is ridiculous. I'm not ready to put up with that headache >.<, and that takes away a lot of what's good about Quatre.

According to the wiki, his debuffs only have an average success rate, and relying only on Altair's mist means you have reduced def down on the mob. Could you guys explain a little better why Quatre is so good, because I just can't see it right now. (even the GBF wiki has him rated lower than Lancelot)
Old 2017-06-20, 08:37   Link #935
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

His moveset is quite self explanatory: the AOE gravity along with his slow on ougi means you don't need Chaos Ruler, even moreso with Altair.
Having Soul pilfer with Altair debuff success rate LB set at 1* X2 is enough to virtually never miss with his own mist and Quatre debuffs.
Thanks to this, you can simply exploit other EX skills along with Call of the Abyss, and Quatre extend it along with Altair dual buff.

Quatre is a teamplayer like Altair and his synergy basically gives you the opportunity to go on aggression with defensive debuffs along the way without being forced to use Warlock or Chaos Ruler who are vastly less reliable on ougi generation and by extention general damage output, whereas Elysian stabilize that greatly.

Quatre alone isn't mindblowing whereas Lancelot is self sufficient and can contribute more or less fine out of the box. But as soon you put Quatre in the proper team (Elysian + Altair), it is basically the winning combination.
Like I said, I've been using regular Quatre since I got him, and Lancelot is basically a sub character like Silva in my case: I'd rather have Quatre moveset than just more dps from Lancelot.
Old 2017-06-20, 12:05   Link #936
AnimeFangirl

He sounds useful if you have Altair. Which I don't, so I probably don't need him. I'll make Seox as my next GW character.
Old 2017-06-20, 21:53   Link #937
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

So two other questions; how many Chevalier manga guns do I need so my Cosmos rifle is constructive in my light pool? I believe I read somewhere that you should have at least 4 Chevalier guns for this.

And where would Seraphic weapons fit in my weapon pools? Would they replace Unknowns or normals?
Old 2017-06-20, 22:01   Link #938
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

4 is the bare minimum.
Every element should use its seraphic weapon on-element, and removing a normal or UKN depends of your setup so just run the calculator, but it is usually a normal weapon that is removed for that.
Old 2017-06-20, 22:37   Link #939
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

I regret not getting the light gun from the Sakura Wars event a bit back. That would fit perfectly with a cosmos gun.

Sure, of course you only use seraphic weapons for the right element since they only affect that one element, but the reason I'm asking is because I'm deciding if I'm going to grind for the materials to FLB my two Idolmaster Unknown axes before the event ends tonight. (earth and fire) If I'm just going to replace them with the seraphic weapons, then there's no point in grinding.
Old 2017-06-21, 03:18   Link #940
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Sweet Rosamia, her LB has a combination of an Enmity slot and two critical slots!?
Light gorillas continues to run rampant with their broken LB set.