Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2011-06-15, 18:40   Link #941
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
I can imagine a funny Initial D spinoff. In the future everyone races on slow solar powered tricycles but then someone finds an ancient Sprinter Trueno. . . a fat guy, too fat for tricycles.
There will be no gasoline in the future...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 00:27   Link #942
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Quote:
Borcuse lost fair and square.

Even though Rygart's robot has a metal skeleton, his reaction time is slower because he has to use mechanical controls. Borcuse's robot, although weaker is controlled like an extension of the human body.
I don't think so.It's very clear that Delphine has a control system as effective as normal Golem if not more. Normal Golem pilots must use their power to control actions their Golem, every action must be carefully adjusted. Delphine's AI just establishs the mind link to the pilot, reads his thoughts and translates those thoughts into actions.

Also,Borcuse is clearly the better pilot than Rygart. Rygart won mostly by luck not by skill like in Manga

Read more carefully. Athen is running out of Qualtz so it invade other country, just another war for resource. Quartz is just a new form of non-renewable resources. Machines run by Magic with lower tolerance than metal require even more maintenance than our machines and damaged parts can't be recycled.

Last edited by Kyosuke_Nanbu; 2011-06-18 at 00:47.
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 03:22   Link #943
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke_Nanbu View Post
Delphine's AI just establishs the mind link to the pilot, reads his thoughts and translates those thoughts into actions.
What? Then what were the pedals and control sticks for?
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 03:58   Link #944
Kyosuke_Nanbu

Determine the force the Delphine will use or something.

How else you can explain the maneuvers Delphine perform when it is in a pinch? Suddenly digging the sword in the Ground and using it as the panel to jump; Dart throwing.... Normal mech need to be programmed to do those maneuvers and there is no programmer here. With the tech of the Ancient, why there is the need to throw anything at the enemy other than a Nuke Grenade and that will require a completely different action.

It also explain why Delphine require a Un-soccerer, his brain is like the original brains that Delphine designed for. Also there is no biometric scan when Rygart come inside it, it just start up.The logical explanation points to the brain scanning.
Old 2011-06-18, 06:51   Link #945
maplehurry

Quote:
Athen is running out of Qualtz so it invade other country, just another war for resource.
Except the part that Athen did NOT want Krisna to simply surrender without a fight.

I imagine Athen's regretting their choice now because Krisna proved to be tougher than they expect.
maplehurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 10:01   Link #946
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplehurry View Post
Except the part that Athen did NOT want Krisna to simply surrender without a fight.

I imagine Athen's regretting their choice now because Krisna proved to be tougher than they expect.
In all technicality, Athens did offer a peace agreement to Hodr but it came with the condition that both he and Sigyn were to be executed in Athens.

As for the final match between Rygart and Borcus, part of it was luck but then look at scene very carefully where Borcus is stomping on Rygart.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 13:02   Link #947
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
It also explain why Delphine require a Un-soccerer, his brain is like the original brains that Delphine designed for. Also there is no biometric scan when Rygart come inside it, it just start up.The logical explanation points to the brain scanning.
Delphine registered Rygart as its third pilot. It confirmed its original pilot was dead.

Brain scanning? Not really could be DNA scanning. It locks out sorcerers. As Sigyn noted it did not recognize them as the same people as their ancestors. Delphine may identify them as the enemy. Un-sorcerers being the baseline humans of their time.

Could be a mutation of necessity with the loss of technology or something alien was introduced to the gene pool.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 17:19   Link #948
maplehurry

Quote:
In all technicality, Athens did offer a peace agreement to Hodr but it came with the condition that both he and Sigyn were to be executed in Athens.
Yes, we have already gone through and analyzed this...

It would make for an interesting plot twist if Hodr's lying and he's not what he seems to be, but nah....
maplehurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 20:56   Link #949
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Watch the last one and it was the best such an awesome battle
Old 2011-06-19, 09:13   Link #950
Kyosuke_Nanbu

The DNA scan is impossible because it's very clear that Rygart's parents are all sorcerers. In his gene has the DNA for using magic but it was disabled.

About the brain scan, the AI only need to run a check of Compatibility when someone come inside, if it can read the brain pattern, that person is OK.

I would say the Sorcerer gene is something alien along with Quartz.
Old 2011-06-23, 17:17   Link #951
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Watch the last one and it was the best such an awesome battle
So what happened?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 18:57   Link #952
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Quote:
The DNA scan is impossible because it's very clear that Rygart's parents are all sorcerers. In his gene has the DNA for using magic but it was disabled.

About the brain scan, the AI only need to run a check of Compatibility when someone come inside, if it can read the brain pattern, that person is OK.

I would say the Sorcerer gene is something alien along with Quartz.
Funny, your opinion, DNA look like some computer codes which can be enable or disable!? Is he clone, bioweapon or something!? Learn more about genetics plz.

Simple explain for Lygart
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pu...el_flowers.svg
With B is sorcerer DNA (mutant human) and b is unsorcerer DNA (original human), and Lygart and his borther are borned with bb DNA even with parents have B DNA and can use "magic", just very simple. And and we don't know about his mother yet.

Quote:
How else you can explain the maneuvers Delphine perform when it is in a pinch? Suddenly digging the sword in the Ground and using it as the panel to jump; Dart throwing.... Normal mech need to be programmed to do those maneuvers and there is no programmer here. With the tech of the Ancient, why there is the need to throw anything at the enemy other than a Nuke Grenade and that will require a completely different action.
Why every soldiers in real world are trained close-quarter combat, even knife throwing when they only need gun? And Sigyn say Delphine is unbalance, it's mean it's not a normal mech, it may be a commando mech for special mission which require silent performance and not enage heavily armed enemy. So Delphine is progammed for all moves already.
Old 2011-06-26, 22:32   Link #953
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Spoiler for Way To go, Girge....:
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 15:05   Link #954
Thrudgelmir

Quote:
I don't think so.It's very clear that Delphine has a control system as effective as normal Golem if not more. Normal Golem pilots must use their power to control actions their Golem, every action must be carefully adjusted. Delphine's AI just establishs the mind link to the pilot, reads his thoughts and translates those thoughts into actions.
I don't agree about brain scanning stuff as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Delphine registered Rygart as its third pilot. It confirmed its original pilot was dead.

Brain scanning? Not really could be DNA scanning. It locks out sorcerers. As Sigyn noted it did not recognize them as the same people as their ancestors. Delphine may identify them as the enemy. Un-sorcerers being the baseline humans of their time.
This. Although Dirfinge's system definitely has some ways to ascertain pilot's status, like how it can define 2nd pilot as dead right after the startup (which Rygatt triggered by push the ON button). But not brain scanning, see this:
Spoiler for note the camera:

If as you said, Dirfinge has any sort of mind link with its pilot, it wouldn't need face-angle-recognization camera like that, would it ? Last time i saw those in action is Macross, way back to VF-0, and i pretty sure Focker didn't has any mental link with his jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
Simple explain for Lygart
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pu...el_flowers.svg
With B is sorcerer DNA (mutant human) and b is unsorcerer DNA (original human), and Lygart and his borther are borned with bb DNA even with parents have B DNA and can use "magic", just very simple. And and we don't know about his mother yet.

Why every soldiers in real world are trained close-quarter combat, even knife throwing when they only need gun? And Sigyn say Delphine is unbalance, it's mean it's not a normal mech, it may be a commando mech for special mission which require silent performance and not enage heavily armed enemy. So Delphine is progammed for all moves already.
Yes, Mendel's gene check method explains Lygatt's case logically .
But the reason soldiers need various combat forms training is to adapt with various situation so i agree Dirfinge's database, given its likely the last generation, should be very abundant, but you jumping off the horse if you said Dirfinge was meant for stealthy. Dirfinge does not run off magic quartz, so of course she won't use magic-powered weapons, for all we know, the ancients might as well be fighting with beam weapons and Dirfinge's beam coating just so happen to has been corroded with time and you still wouldn't able to counter my theory. Still, the move he performed against Zess is a rather irregular one, not everyday you can see a mech jumped and changed course by jumping off a weapon it just grounded. Sure, separate it into three sequences: jump; stab weapons to the ground; changes jumping angle by stepping on different platform; and its not that hard, but Lygatt actually able to coordinate those three into one single action, when you consider his abnormal growth rate to the equation, you would have agree his raw talent might be comparable with at least Zess's level
Thrudgelmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 21:00   Link #955
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Was Girge letting himself die some Treize Khushrunada (Gundam Wing) level $hit or what?

I'm so effin' bummed about this T_T, he was easily the best (non special power) Mobile Suit Pilot I've seen in like forever...I'd pay blood money to see him fight Ali Al Sarches (Gundam OO) in a Custom Enact...

Man this sux rocks if this is the last episode for a long time...I haven't been this impressed with the choreography of a MS Fighter since probably 8th MS team...The only thing that could eclipse my feeling for this show right now is if it had actually been Mobile Suit Gundam Break Blade...I know I'm going overboard with the Gundam stuff, but it honestly had (outside of the space element) all the things I've been craving from Gundam for so long...Great, tactical, 1 v. 1 close quarters fighting (As a showcase)...

Do people understand how MORE incredible it is to have 2 suits fighting tactically sublime against each other, and how visually superior that is to 1,000 suits spamming each other with Micheal Bay level bull$hit just exploding left and right? It's so gratifying to watch that...Lightweight suits quickly banking in and out of mountainous terrain, using small, nuanced maneuvers to gain slight, yet critical combat advantageous...God if Gundam could get back to this...

Dystopian setting with an old, crusty, yet absolutely awesome MS, fighting against new, crusty, yet absolutely awesome MS's (Some with muthereffin cloaks!! CLOAKS! ^o^)...The story against this backdrop is a simple one, but the dramatized battles still invoke so much of the touche' level fighting that is probably one of the key reasons I love the mecha genre so much (Char embodies much of this to be honest)...

So Girge dying certainly takes alot of steam out of the show, but we never really saw him die, so maybe we get some mummy wrapped face fighter later down the line with a new ambition ready to Break some more Blades...I'll gladly, if not frustratingly wait, cuz ain't jack out right now that's quite like this...
Old 2011-07-07, 06:59   Link #956
Jeffry2009
Banned

On July 22nd, Break Blade is coming to an end!

OR is it?

I mean seriously, it looks unfinished to me (I mean it's uncleared that what ever happened to Zess right now after we've seen him on Part 4). This could be a cliffhanger ending to us.
Old 2011-07-10, 04:29   Link #957
Thrudgelmir

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Was Girge letting himself die some Treize Khushrunada (Gundam Wing) level $hit or what?

I'm so effin' bummed about this T_T, he was easily the best (non special power) Mobile Suit Pilot I've seen in like forever...I'd pay blood money to see him fight Ali Al Sarches (Gundam OO) in a Custom Enact...

Man this sux rocks if this is the last episode for a long time...I haven't been this impressed with the choreography of a MS Fighter since probably 8th MS team...The only thing that could eclipse my feeling for this show right now is if it had actually been Mobile Suit Gundam Break Blade...I know I'm going overboard with the Gundam stuff, but it honestly had (outside of the space element) all the things I've been craving from Gundam for so long...Great, tactical, 1 v. 1 close quarters fighting (As a showcase)...

Do people understand how MORE incredible it is to have 2 suits fighting tactically sublime against each other, and how visually superior that is to 1,000 suits spamming each other with Micheal Bay level bull$hit just exploding left and right? It's so gratifying to watch that...Lightweight suits quickly banking in and out of mountainous terrain, using small, nuanced maneuvers to gain slight, yet critical combat advantageous...God if Gundam could get back to this...

Dystopian setting with an old, crusty, yet absolutely awesome MS, fighting against new, crusty, yet absolutely awesome MS's (Some with muthereffin cloaks!! CLOAKS! ^o^)...The story against this backdrop is a simple one, but the dramatized battles still invoke so much of the touche' level fighting that is probably one of the key reasons I love the mecha genre so much (Char embodies much of this to be honest)...

So Girge dying certainly takes alot of steam out of the show, but we never really saw him die, so maybe we get some mummy wrapped face fighter later down the line with a new ambition ready to Break some more Blades...I'll gladly, if not frustratingly wait, cuz ain't jack out right now that's quite like this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post

OR is it?

I mean seriously, it looks unfinished to me (I mean it's uncleared that what ever happened to Zess right now after we've seen him on Part 4). This could be a cliffhanger ending to us.
Both of you must have never read the manga
For Jeffry, yes, the 6th movie is the end of the movies series, mostly corresponding to the first part of the manga (now its come to 2nd part Chaos Fighter/Hero), of course its leave much plot holes but that maybe a sequel hook later

For wingdarkness, BROFIST ! I like Ali as well, and much to my regret to avoid spoiler, i can only say you should read the manga, the movie really fail in convey the glory of Girge not even 1/10th as awesome as manga did. And the alternation of his death also affect greatly to Lygart's character development later, a point i don't know how XEBEC and I.G. can even

Last edited by Thrudgelmir; 2011-07-10 at 07:34.
Thrudgelmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-10, 20:19   Link #958
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^ Yeah it's the lynchpin of anime, "It's an anime..."

Ya gotta have great compartmentalizing skills at times, but then again, it's an anime...I watched the anime...So there's nothing else to clutter my mind...From what I saw, my analysis stands...It's easy have pathos for those who saw 2 things though...Nevertheless this one thing impressed me so much...And perhaps the manga does make Girghe even l33ter, but sometimes its the small glimpses of epicness and the atmosphere that accompanies it, that let's you know the same thing...Somehow I just know, that Girghe was even more awesome...
Old 2011-07-10, 20:47   Link #959
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post

OR is it?

Well, it was reported that only six films were going to be produced so the sixth film was the finale by indication of what was seen.

As for the question of Zess, I think the last picture drama that comes with the home releases is suppose to address that.
Spoiler for 6th picture drama images:
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 23:19   Link #960
Jeffry2009
Banned

Spoiler for RIP Girge:

Tags
action, adventure, mecha, science fiction, shounen