Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-03, 13:30   Link #941
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakbob View Post
Can someone give me a full spoiler of light novel 4 to 7 spoiler?
This. I'd like to know a summary of what happens after the anime as well.
Old 2014-06-03, 21:04   Link #942
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

After I watched episode 9, I think what Sumire told him to better off being a politician made sense. He thought that there has to be another way to achieve the same goal, but the path he chose is bound to higher risks in life, and I'm not saying that was a wrong choice either. However, if he has a political power on his hands, chances are the risks he will experience would be lesser than what he chose.

And it probably make sense for the author to get Rentaro closer to Seitenshi recently.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 02:19   Link #943
Preciize
Them Feels~

Can someone explain to me about the files that Satomi and Sumire were talking about? Apparently it links up to the little bicycle found in the chest that Kagetane stole?
Old 2014-06-04, 03:13   Link #944
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakbob View Post
Can someone give me a full spoiler of light novel 4 to 7 spoiler?
Best way... start reading comments from page 1.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 03:45   Link #945
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
Keep in mind that vol. 7 isn't translated yet.
Old 2014-06-04, 03:58   Link #946
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Keep in mind that vol. 7 isn't translated yet.
And 4, 5, and 6 are? hah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
Second best way, go to the little bar in the right hand corner that says search this thread, then type in spoilers, then look for Log posts.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 06:21   Link #947
AP24

Just saw Ep 9 and I am interested in the restricted information about the Gastrea War Outbreak that involves the Nanahoshi Village destroyed. Rentarou needs to have level 7 access key to access that information. Has Rentarou accessed that information as of Vol 7? If not, what is the minimum rank to gain level 7 access?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 07:30   Link #948
Breimoon

wasnt it the top 10 i think?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 07:42   Link #949
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
wasnt it the top 10 i think?
No, the top 10 gets level 12 access which is the highest. Satomi's current rank (300) gives him level 5 access.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 17:49   Link #950
Preciize
Them Feels~

So after reading several pages of the thread, this is what I've come up with for the plot in volumes 4-7:

Spoiler for Vol. 4-7:

I know I left some stuff out, but I think this is the gist of it. Well if I left out anything important or got some stuff wrong, please let me know

All in all, this is a pretty dark series like others have mentioned. I just hope that it'll at least have a bittersweet ending and not everyone is killed off. Rentaro ending up with either Kisara or Seitenshi would be nice Wouldn't mind Enju and/or Tina surviving as well, but I'm not very optimistic about that happening.
Old 2014-06-04, 19:41   Link #951
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
So after reading several pages of the thread, this is what I've come up with for the plot in volumes 4-7:

Spoiler for Vol. 4-7:

I know I left some stuff out, but I think this is the gist of it. Well if I left out anything important or got some stuff wrong, please let me know

All in all, this is a pretty dark series like others have mentioned. I just hope that it'll at least have a bittersweet ending and not everyone is killed off. Rentaro ending up with either Kisara or Seitenshi would be nice Wouldn't mind Enju and/or Tina surviving as well, but I'm not very optimistic about that happening.
Spoiler for Shouma:

Note that the author wants readers to make implications, as he uses a lot of foreshadowing when it comes to the storyline. For example:

Spoiler for Enju in volumes 5 and 6:
Anime junkie, video gamer, English dub fan, loli lover, and a Tv Tropes sumo. Trope pages created by me: Black Bullet, Erica Mendez, Christine Marie Cabanos, Bang Zoom Entertainment, Clint Bickham, David Wald, Studiopolis, Corey Hartzog, NYAV Post, Max Mittelman, Brianna Knickerbocker, Scott Gibbs, Faye Mata.
Dark Paladin X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 21:12   Link #952
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Paladin X View Post
Spoiler for Shouma:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Quote:
Note that the author wants readers to make implications, as he uses a lot of foreshadowing when it comes to the storyline. For example:

Spoiler for Enju in volumes 5 and 6:
Spoiler for Enju:
Old 2014-06-04, 23:31   Link #953
Dark Paladin X

Quote:

Spoiler for Enju:
Spoiler for Enju:
Anime junkie, video gamer, English dub fan, loli lover, and a Tv Tropes sumo. Trope pages created by me: Black Bullet, Erica Mendez, Christine Marie Cabanos, Bang Zoom Entertainment, Clint Bickham, David Wald, Studiopolis, Corey Hartzog, NYAV Post, Max Mittelman, Brianna Knickerbocker, Scott Gibbs, Faye Mata.
Old 2014-06-04, 23:51   Link #954
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:

Spoiler for Enju:
Quote:
Spoiler for Enju:
Spoiler for Enju:

Speaking Shoma, I got a bad feeling that he had to face-off against Rentaro as they crossed paths from each other. And then Shoma would die in front of him later. And then Rentaro suffers...

Besides, I'm not surprised that Sogen has the uyoku dantai on his side when he meant to unite Japan with his iron fist, and make it as one of the world's superpowers.

So it also means that the Gastrea corroding a monolith was the ultranationalists/Sogen's goons doing when they mean to use Gastrea to unite Japan?
Old 2014-06-05, 00:17   Link #955
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Spoiler for Enju:
The power of love will prevail

Or the author's sadistic nature will take over and make the story even more heart-wrenching I won't forgive him if he does >.<
Old 2014-06-05, 03:30   Link #956
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

^Eh, as much as I would like to think the former may be the case, it will be too jarring a change in that situation given the direness of their situation. I don't like how sudden the sufferings happens one after another, it feels like the story of Job.

I find it a little interesting in that though the author wanted to make a Kiritsugu-like protagonist, he ended up creating something like a Shiro.

In the meantime, I'm already done with Volume 2's prologue. Just waiting for editing to be ready.

Last edited by LKK; 2014-06-05 at 07:53. Reason: removed chapter translation
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 06:13   Link #957
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
Speaking Shoma, I got a bad feeling that he had to face-off against Rentaro as they crossed paths from each other. And then Shoma would die in front of him later. And then Rentaro suffers...

Besides, I'm not surprised that Sogen has the uyoku dantai on his side when he meant to unite Japan with his iron fist, and make it as one of the world's superpowers.

So it also means that the Gastrea corroding a monolith was the ultranationalists/Sogen's goons doing when they mean to use Gastrea to unite Japan?
Spoiler for very good implications:

Quote:
Spoiler for Enju:
Spoiler for Enju:

As much as I enjoy the lolis, politics, and philosophy, and I do notice a few flaws in the light novel. The author is too reliant on foreshadowing and exposition (which a lot of the exposition parts in the LN were cut out in the anime). In a similar vein where Sword Art Online has too many deus ex machina (not to mention bad writing and characterization), Black Bullet has much better characterization and plot writing, but has too much foreshadowing (or setting up foreshadowing). With Black Bullet having questions like "WTF just happened," Black Bullet is more like "what the hell will happen next?" The author seem to overly explain what is going on with lots of expositions, which many of them were cut out.

Anyways, I really enjoy the discussions in this forums, as I'm really allowed to have extensive discussions about this series and look in-depth philosophically and politically. I really can't do that in many other forums because of immature users or making really generalized or idiotic statements.
Old 2014-06-05, 07:01   Link #958
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Spoiler for very good implications:
That sounds pessimistic of you. But I think otherwise because right now it's too soon to assume how the anime adaptation season would end. We'll see how well the remaining episodes turn out. As for Kadokawa, gotta check how Date a Live II is doing first. Because I heard that the production staffs of that series, left their original studio after when they were done with season 1. This year, they set up their independent studio. And they made a contract with Kadokawa to get season 2 on air. For the previous season, however, was unclear if it was under Kadokawa too.

And so, I think it depends on them. And it's not just Kadokawa alone.

Quote:
Spoiler for Enju:

As much as I enjoy the lolis, politics, and philosophy, and I do notice a few flaws in the light novel. The author is too reliant on foreshadowing and exposition (which a lot of the exposition parts in the LN were cut out in the anime). In a similar vein where Sword Art Online has too many deus ex machina (not to mention bad writing and characterization), Black Bullet has much better characterization and plot writing, but has too much foreshadowing (or setting up foreshadowing). With Black Bullet having questions like "WTF just happened," Black Bullet is more like "what the hell will happen next?" The author seem to overly explain what is going on with lots of expositions, which many of them were cut out.

Anyways, I really enjoy the discussions in this forums, as I'm really allowed to have extensive discussions about this series and look in-depth philosophically and politically. I really can't do that in many other forums because of immature users or making really generalized or idiotic statements.
You're most welcome to remain here in this forum if you're looking for a mature members who likes to make constructive conversations and discussions. MAL forums is getting a little better than before, I think. When it comes to blogs, be wary of how bloggers making their points of view. I personally suggest you to avoid seventhsyle, and recommend you to stick around with random curiosity (but try not to spoil too much, as the blog is linked with this forum). Other blogs is ok, as long as a blogger isn't being an extreme fanboy or a rabid hothead.

PS: Black Bullet ranked 15 in among the top 20 LN

Last edited by Xero8420; 2014-06-05 at 08:13.
Old 2014-06-05, 14:07   Link #959
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Spoiler for Enju:
Interesting analysis. I agree that she'll grow and develop as the series goes on. I'm sure she'll retain her personality unless Rentaro is killed. Being the MC, I don't think that will happen
Old 2014-06-05, 16:56   Link #960
wakbob

What about Tina?
wakbob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko