AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-02-12, 12:47   Link #941
MartianMage

Well as it turns out we have kokuhaku biyori today and I skipped doing it before so I now have 140 gems on stock! Oh the temptation is real with the Maki-chan draw guarantee but I want to wait for those vouchers...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-12, 14:11   Link #942
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Met HiroiSekai this morning. Hello there, mate!

Oh, btw. I changed my name into "Ryonea" starting today since I can finally play on my own phone. The "Wylzear" name now goes to my brother since it's originally his alias. I used his name because I play SIF on his phone up till now

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
Used the scouting ticket as well. Got Eli for my troubles.
I love this day. My pure team just got stronger by a lot. ^^
While my scouting ticket only yielded another R, I did another yolo single scouting and it looks like it's an early valentine for me too!

It's another healer card, though... but it's to be expected from one of the pure girls.
Old 2015-02-12, 15:40   Link #943
Nork22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
That sucks Well on the bright side you probably didn't spend much gems overall...
It makes me feel I wasted them. Anyway, not going to try for T2 in the Maki event. I'll be happy to get 1 Maki and just grind away without spending any loveca. Will stock up for Kotori.
Old 2015-02-12, 19:04   Link #944
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Met HiroiSekai this morning. Hello there, mate!

Oh, btw. I changed my name into "Ryonea" starting today since I can finally play on my own phone. The "Wylzear" name now goes to my brother since it's originally his alias. I used his name because I play SIF on his phone up till now

While my scouting ticket only yielded another R, I did another yolo single scouting and it looks like it's an early valentine for me too!

It's another healer card, though... but it's to be expected from one of the pure girls.
Actually, we've met before in the event too, just didn't have time to post this. (Plus I didn't honestly know which one of you it was) :3 [JUSTNOTICEDTHIS] DID THEY SERIOUSLY MATCH ALL 4 OF THE SAME PEOPLE TWICE ON THE SAME SONG?!

The Nozomi gods smile on us both too. I got a touch of goddess luck on my new draw with the adorable Valentine's Day Kotori thrown in as a bonus.
Old 2015-02-12, 19:41   Link #945
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
Actually, we've met before in the event too, just didn't have time to post this. (Plus I didn't honestly know which one of you it was) :3 [JUSTNOTICEDTHIS] DID THEY SERIOUSLY MATCH ALL 4 OF THE SAME PEOPLE TWICE ON THE SAME SONG?!
I too was confused at the first time, but I think our screenshots refer to the same event because of 2 things:
- I never use a mismatched attributes card with the song. Except for the difficult ones where I stack up the healers and lockers I have with my sole UR still as the leader. Ai wa Taiyou Jya nai isn't one of them.
- I clearly remember that I was on the last position when I met you

but comparing our SS made me realize something:
It looks like on our view, the cards shown for the opponent are the leaders for their main team, while ours is the team leader we currently use. In my case, my smile team leader is SR Honoka, while my main team is the pure team, lead by UR Nozomi.
I think this goes the same for you too? that would mean your main team is UR Eli, and the team you used for the song is UR Nico if this is true.

At any rate, it's an interesting discovery indeed. I've been wondering why I often meet opponents using mismatched attribute cards but still able to score like crazy.

Quote:
The Nozomi gods smile on us both too. I got a touch of goddess luck on my new draw with the adorable Valentine's Day Kotori thrown in as a bonus.
Ah, good to see another who had an early valentine.
Old 2015-02-12, 19:51   Link #946
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I too was confused at the first time, but I think our screenshots refer to the same event because of 2 things:
- I never use a mismatched attributes card with the song. Except for the difficult ones where I stack up the healers and lockers I have with my sole UR still as the leader. Ai wa Taiyou Jya nai isn't one of them.
- I clearly remember that I was on the last position when I met you

but comparing our SS made me realize something:
It looks like on our view, the cards shown for the opponent are the leaders for their main team, while ours is the team leader we currently use. In my case, my smile team leader is SR Honoka, while my main team is the pure team, lead by UR Nozomi.
I think this goes the same for you too? that would mean your main team is UR Eli, and the team you used for the song is UR Nico if this is true.

At any rate, it's an interesting discovery indeed. I've been wondering why I often meet opponents using mismatched attribute cards but still able to score like crazy.

Ah, good to see another who had an early valentine.
Oh, so THAT's how it works! I always wondered how my strictly amazing Smile team gets decimated by an opponent with an unmatched attribute N leader. UR Eli is certainly my lead (kinda got sick of hearing Nico from my two other UR leads) and to match the song, UR Nico was my choice.

Anyways, it was a good match nonetheless. I just happened to catch the name in the corner of my eye and knew something sounded familiar about it. Snapped a screenshot then ran over to my friends list to double check.
Old 2015-02-12, 21:35   Link #947
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Ranked 3681 on current event. Considering it's tier 3 and I didn't use any LG, it's quite nice and feels good

As for the new song, the Hard version is just like Takaramonos (or Paradise Live), not really difficult but lots of note so the chance to get Good(s) is still there. Wish I can do this well during EX play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nork22 View Post
Urgghh.... Why people why? Saw where I stood 5 minutes before the event ended and was rank 2040. Hate all these last minute rushes.
My condolences ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
Used the scouting ticket as well. Got Eli for my troubles.
I love this day. My pure team just got stronger by a lot. ^^
Quote:

Quote:
Damn you guys and your luck. I never got any SR Nozomi, or any girl I want for that matter, from my 10+1. It's like K-Lab knew my favs and always gave me my least fav girls instead everytime I do 10+1
Old 2015-02-13, 00:06   Link #948
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Damn you guys and your luck. I never got any SR Nozomi, or any girl I want for that matter, from my 10+1. It's like K-Lab knew my favs and always gave me my least fav girls instead everytime I do 10+1
I didn't get my Hanayo-chan either, so my good fortune is restricted to it being 2 SRs (and the fact that they ARE pretty adorable).
Old 2015-02-13, 01:37   Link #949
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
I guess not many people like Rin?
Rin is low tier for me honestly, I don't hate any of the girls from Muse, but I favorite in order: 2nd years >> Nico = Nozomi > Hanayo >>> rest . *hides for unpopular opinions*

Anyways I am starting to clear some hard songs with non-healer teams, others songs like Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru (hard) just kill me still even when I have my healers .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 02:03   Link #950
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I think for a group the size of Muse it's an accomplishment to not have any that are unlikable . There are bound to be preferences though.

As a whole I like Rin's character, it's just that I actually thought her regular SR look was better than the idolized one . Though even saying that she's probably in the second tier to me. With Nico and Maki dominating the top of the rankings .
Old 2015-02-13, 02:10   Link #951
Hachitora

Been a while since I was able to FC a spicy EX song, but I finally got an FC on Mermaid Festa 2
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I think for a group the size of Muse it's an accomplishment to not have any that are unlikable . There are bound to be preferences though.
I was thinking about that. Even in a group the size of that in K-On, I have one that I don't really like. With almost twice the amount of people, I love every single member of µ's Rin and Maki are just more likable to me. Great voices and looks
Hachitora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 02:19   Link #952
MartianMage

So I just checked the T2 cutoffs for JP event(Setsubun Honoka) and it's pathetic... it's currently at 13k that's F2P level cutoff.

I wonder what happened in JP SIF... is this some kind of boycott?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Anyways I am starting to clear some hard songs with non-healer teams, others songs like Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru (hard) just kill me still even when I have my healers .
Ah Kitto Seishun... I'd say that when it was first introduced I'm already at the level where I pretty much don't fail any hard song but yeah Kitto Seishun is definitely not easy to FC. I can honestly say that it was impossible for me to FC it when it was added(not a problem since I have lots of other songs to work on at that time) =x
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-02-13, 02:32   Link #953
Hachitora

Quote:
So I just checked the T2 cutoffs for JP event(Setsubun Honoka) and it's pathetic... it's currently at 13k that's F2P level cutoff.

I wonder what happened in JP SIF... is this some kind of boycott?
I think it was like this back in the Hero Umi event. It seemed like almost no one was playing and then suddenly a huge spike in the scores happened on the last day. Hopefully it stays this low though
Old 2015-02-13, 02:35   Link #954
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachitora View Post
I think it was like this back in the Hero Umi event. It seemed like almost no one was playing and then suddenly a huge spike in the scores happened on the last day. Hopefully it stays this low though
Ah I see so something like this happened before...

I dun really play the JP version. I just login from time to time to sneak a peek.
Old 2015-02-13, 05:23   Link #955
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Oh, so THAT's how it works! I always wondered how my strictly amazing Smile team gets decimated by an opponent with an unmatched attribute N leader. UR Eli is certainly my lead (kinda got sick of hearing Nico from my two other UR leads) and to match the song, UR Nico was my choice.

Anyways, it was a good match nonetheless. I just happened to catch the name in the corner of my eye and knew something sounded familiar about it. Snapped a screenshot then ran over to my friends list to double check.
Ah, I know that feel. Nico is kinda noisy indeed I have the santa SR Nico which is supposed to heal 4 stamina points but in the actual use I lost 5 SP due to her repeated activation yell: "Nico Nii~!" annoying, but I need her

I'm using "Ryonea" as my name now so I should be easier to identify hopefully we'll meet again in the game, preferably with the others here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
We're in the same boat then. Me too, like Hiroi, only has 2 Hanayo SRs, and that includes the winter event card. My deck is raining Nico, Honoka, and Kotori heck, I even have 3 of the santa Nico I mentioned above. I don't know whether that's considered lucky or not.
Despite that, I don't want my cards to consist only of Hanayo as I prefer to have a balanced cast. So if there's any SR card that I want now, it's Eli since she's the only one whose SR I don't have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Me too. If there's anything that I dislike, it's not the characters, but often times the fans instead. Especially the ones who seemed unable to see anyone other than his / her favourites.
Old 2015-02-13, 07:32   Link #956
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Some of my screenshots.

Seriously, how in the world did I end up with BOTH the Top 1 and Top 2?

Also, FAITO DAYO! Unlocked. With how stale the JP Honoka event is right now I could definitely aim for Tier 1... but the printempssssssssssss boxxxxxxxxxx.....
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 16:59   Link #957
MartianMage

A little over 9 hours left on the Honoka JP event and the T2 cutoff is still F2P levels cutoff... Are they really still saving tokens?
Old 2015-02-14, 17:03   Link #958
Hachitora

Quote:
A little over 9 hours left on the Honoka JP event and the T2 cutoff is still F2P levels cutoff... Are they really still saving tokens?
Hopefully not, I don't wanna do any more grinding Though my grinding has been attempting to FC Soldier Game EX, so I guess I'm not wasting time
Old 2015-02-14, 22:12   Link #959
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Anyways, as long as you score 25k you should be safe from anything unusual.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 22:19   Link #960
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Wow Soldier Game on Hard is just a nightmare to survive through. And that's with my best team .