1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.20%
Voters: 410. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-22, 21:38   Link #941
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Somebody has too
I probably would... if he did more. Heck when he did I looked at it and went "...He is dead already? The hell?" I expected a little more from him...

Also, the other living Holy Sword Members are Chiba (the girl) and Asahina. <.<
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 21:40   Link #942
KrimzonStriker

Well, what he did was few and far between, but still quite significant nonetheless
Old 2008-07-22, 21:42   Link #943
Mr.Mo

same. I was surprised >.<
Mr.Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 21:43   Link #944
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

Well, he did lie to Charles. He is a bad boy, he broke his contract! lol
Get over it, KrizmonStriker... And most people wanted him dead anyway.

However, I did expect him to die only at the end and to do some more evil deeds before that.

MPlayer FTW! Get my win32 build here; now with multithreading
/me is usually idling on #mplayer@chat.freenode.net or #cccp@irc.rizon.net
\SHAMEIMARU/
Kovensky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 21:53   Link #945
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovensky View Post
Well, he did lie to Charles. He is a bad boy, he broke his contract! lol
Get over it, KrizmonStriker... And most people wanted him dead anyway.

However, I did expect him to die only at the end and to do some more evil deeds before that.
That's exactly my point, we didn't really know anything about him and from what small hints we did get I don't think he might have been as bad as he was portrayed after all, and for that I will give him the benefit of the doubt and my remorse so thank you very much on that score T_T
Old 2008-07-22, 21:58   Link #946
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

Don't cry Krizmon

And I'm having a hard time with my emotions. So don't expect me to get emotive over Code Geass... I couldn't get emotional enough over ef after all... but I did like the story ^^

\SHAMEIMARU/
Old 2008-07-22, 22:00   Link #947
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Don't cry Krizmon

And I'm having a hard time with my emotions. So don't expect me to get emotive over Code Geass... I couldn't get emotional enough over ef after all... but I did like the story ^^
Maybe if you showed a little emotion I wouldn't need to cry
Old 2008-07-22, 22:04   Link #948
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

Well, maybe one day I'll recover from that. And now it's bed time for me... mata ashita

\SHAMEIMARU/
Old 2008-07-22, 23:05   Link #949
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Don't worry krimson, I felt bad when VV died too. It seemed like he loved his family (Charles) very much and wanted to make the world a better place. I could be wrong but innocent until proven guilty :P.
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 23:07   Link #950
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
Don't worry krimson, I felt bad when VV died too. It seemed like he loved his family (Charles) very much and wanted to make the world a better place. I could be wrong but innocent until proven guilty :P.
Well at least I managed to wrangle some kind of sympathy for him. Thanks for the support any way, much appreciated
Old 2008-07-22, 23:30   Link #951
Ruezu

Send a message via MSN to Ruezu
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
It's hard to feel sorry for someone who's been on-screen less than the Ashford cat...
I'd have to agree with you, I'd feel more sorry if the cat died O_o
Old 2008-07-22, 23:31   Link #952
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruezu View Post
I'd have to agree with you, I'd feel more sorry if the cat died O_o
So would I... Poor Arthur...<.<'
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 03:24   Link #953
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
And heck, wouldn't you get bored of living if you live for too long? Say if you live 10,000 years, wouldn't you get bored for not even one single moment? Extended boredom can become a hell. Oh, whatever.
I've only lived 27 years, and I get bored from time to time. When that happens, I find something to do, and I'm not bored anymore. I don't see how living for 10000 years (which CC hasn't) would change that.

As I said earlier in the thread, the problem would be in getting attached to people. But IMO, you can lead a happy life without doing that too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
You know, I was just re-watching Turn 15 again and I wonder if anyone felt a bit sorry for V.V after a while, it was pretty sad seeing how much he must have loved Charles and then just letting himself die like that in the end to his beloved brothers ambitions, and afterwards for it to be revealed that he may have actually liked Marianne as well
No. What little screen time he had showed him to be an unrepentant dick. Like hell I'm going to feel sorry for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Though it would be nice, I doubt that the writers of this show would turn this show's romantic situation into Tenchi Muyo GXP.

If anything, as it is now, Kallen would be the smoking hot wife and CC be the bubbly and lovable mistress, considering that Lelouch cannot emotionally connect with somebody whose maturity is less than that of his own.
Lelouch thinks more of Kaguya's intelligence than of Kallen's.

And about Toudou replacing Zero: laughable. He had his chance to lead the Japanese resistance, but he went nowhere with it. I agree with VCV: Lelouch is a lot more valuable than anything else the BK have to offer. If they want to go away, it's their loss.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 05:03   Link #954
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
And about Toudou replacing Zero: laughable. He had his chance to lead the Japanese resistance, but he went nowhere with it. I agree with VCV: Lelouch is a lot more valuable than anything else the BK have to offer. If they want to go away, it's their loss.

Xinge Ke "might" be able to replace Lulu as the commander of the order however there are 2 slight problems with this scenario:-

1. His death flag has been raised and its debatable how much longer he'll last.

2. Lulu is at least familar with Schenziel, his strategies and his way of thinking. Since Schenziel seems to be the main opponent at the minute this is Lulu's greatest advantage. Xinge Ke does not have this. Therefore at least aginst Schenziel he won't do as good a job.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 05:07   Link #955
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

But for Xing-Ke, too, Lelouch is more valuable than the order. Why would he bother with them?
Old 2008-07-23, 05:12   Link #956
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
But for Xing-Ke, too, Lelouch is more valuable than the order. Why would he bother with them?
Good mech's, good soldiers, excellent researcher and a reasonable amount of forces.

Xinge Ke could use the OotBK against Britannia while conserving his own peoples forces.

Although this brings in the matter of favouritism then. Something Zero never had a problem with, well apart from Kallen anyway.

He might think it's to dangerous to let Zero near Tian Zi if the truth about geass is revealed.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 06:10   Link #957
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Good mech's, good soldiers, excellent researcher and a reasonable amount of forces.
The Good Mechs belong to India, the good soldiers follow Zero. The Researcher is from India and don't give a damn about Euphie or Zero's origins.

The only thing the people who mutiny could keep is themselves. Everything else either goes back to the nations who gave them to Zero, or stays with Zero as he leaves. Everything they had came from Zero's actions. Without Zero they will literally be left with nothing but the shirt on their backs.
Old 2008-07-23, 06:18   Link #958
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
The Good Mechs belong to India, the good soldiers follow Zero. The Researcher is from India and don't give a damn about Euphie or Zero's origins.

The only thing the people who mutiny could keep is themselves. Everything else either goes back to the nations who gave them to Zero, or stays with Zero as he leaves. Everything they had came from Zero's actions. Without Zero they will literally be left with nothing but the shirt on their backs.

actually the soldiers are not likely to follow zero after the truth is out
which kind of cancels the whole deal (since an army without soldiers is not an army)
Old 2008-07-23, 06:33   Link #959
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

They could conceivably steal some of the equipment, like the KMF. For the good it's gonna do them.

But hey, China or India can make others. Other half-trained soldiers, too, if it comes to that. They can't make another Lelouch.
Old 2008-07-23, 07:05   Link #960
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
They could conceivably steal some of the equipment, like the KMF. For the good it's gonna do them.

But hey, China or India can make others. Other half-trained soldiers, too, if it comes to that. They can't make another Lelouch.
Indeed, the original BK members were nothing special. Lulu was working with whoever he could get, and Kallen was the only one out of the batch who is hard to replace.

Counting women and children, the Japanese BK numbered a million. Most of them aren't even fighting men, but family members who tagged along. If they don't want Zero anymore Lulu can easily find better people to work with. Trained soldiers, for one.

And I repeat; the original BK members were left intact only because they were Lulu's first followers, and Lulu kept them around because they trusted him. If they don't trust him anymore than Lulu has no more reason to help them anymore.

Yes, helping them. Lulu isn't using them any more than them using him, because he had long lost the need to use a ragtag bunch of badly-trained irregulars who's only former experience is working as terrorists. There are half a dozen talented people in his group, but everyone else is easily replaced by anyone, including using Indian and Chinese troops if needed.