AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-03-02, 21:48   Link #9621
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Hmm...the Beyond one makese sense.

But, there are no wounds inflicted by war in 00. Aside from the MM craters (which of course no one knows about) and the OE mess, which is no big deal anymore.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 21:48   Link #9622
Cherudim Arche

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Beyond and Regeneration....I wonder why they're called that.
Take it beyond the simple means of progression, as for regeneration, recover from the cycle to put the "past" behind or change the view of it, as it goes for the "future".
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 22:52   Link #9623
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Rebirth will be a more suitable translation for episode 25, fit with the series taglines
Old 2009-03-03, 00:08   Link #9624
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
Anyway, anyone agree?
I don't know about that... The whole setup, GN [fill in the blank], Aeolia Plan, Innovation; all of it feels a new take on the animated version of "What are the blade children?" And like that precedent, it feels extremely unsatisfying. Hopefully, the creators can make gold out of this dross, but I'm highly skeptical.
Old 2009-03-03, 00:11   Link #9625
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
But, there are no wounds inflicted by war in 00. Aside from the MM craters (which of course no one knows about) and the OE mess, which is no big deal anymore.
Wounds aren't always in the sense of physical wounds you know. Revenge, hatred, doubt, fear... trauma and negative emotions are sometimes conveyed as "wounds" in drama. And in that sense, alot of the characters in 00 are wounded one way or the other.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 02:53   Link #9626
Wal Ouran Leviathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Angel View Post
23. Flower of Life
24. BEYOND
25. Regeneration
Regetta's plan wins.

j/k
Wal Ouran Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 03:34   Link #9627
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wal Ouran Leviathan View Post
Regetta's plan wins.

j/k
That's very random of you.

But meh, it may have something to do with Regene though...

(Once again, I was too tempted to post it here instead of teh specs thread...)
Old 2009-03-03, 04:26   Link #9628
ipernorris

Ehi guys can someone tell me if there is anyone who can take on Setsuna at the moment? Ali got owned and was almost killed, Graham is going to get defeated too in the next episode, the Gadessa type and that mobile armor Louise is piloting (empress?) got owned as well...
This is related to the undergoing process of innovation within Setsuna I believe... I can think only of Ribbons at this point.
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 04:32   Link #9629
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

It's not just Setsuna's change, the 00 Raiser is an extremely overly powerful machine. Lest Ribbons comes out with a MA powered by 50-100 Tau Drives, nothing, and I mean NOTHING can stand up to the 00 Raiser.

Oh, Louise is piloting Regnant. Empruss bit the dust a few episodes ago.
Old 2009-03-03, 08:45   Link #9630
Glio

But even Revive said it wasn't just the suit, Setsuna himself could own them with a decent suit.
Glio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 08:56   Link #9631
gekido666

True, Revive was surprised with Setsuna's skills. Despite 00 Raiser being a powerful unit, Setsuna's change even caused more trouble for them.
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 15:38   Link #9632
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
It's not just Setsuna's change, the 00 Raiser is an extremely overly powerful machine. Lest Ribbons comes out with a MA powered by 50-100 Tau Drives, nothing, and I mean NOTHING can stand up to the 00 Raiser.

Oh, Louise is piloting Regnant. Empruss bit the dust a few episodes ago.

True it's powerful but in the first season we saw that even though at the beginning the Gundams were overwhelming they could still be defeated in a battle of attrition because the pilots are still human after all.Even though Innovators are "superior" to humans they have been defeated or killed as shown in this season.
With the right strategy maybe 00 Gundam can be defeated.
Don't forget that even though 00 has twin drives A laws have overwhelming numbers here the Gundams don't pull a Kira Yamato they can be crushed and I think that Ribbons has something up his sleeve too.
Don't forget that Anew stole data from CB's ship and I expect Ribbons sortiing with a twin drive Gundam with trans arm thanks to Billy Katagiri
Old 2009-03-03, 15:43   Link #9633
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
True it's powerful but in the first season we saw that even though at the beginning the Gundams were overwhelming they could still be defeated in a battle of attrition because the pilots are still human after all.Even though Innovators are "superior" to humans they have been defeated or killed as shown in this season.
Don't forget that even though 00 has twin drives A laws have overwhelming numbers here the Gundams don't pull a Kira Yamato they can be crushed and I think that Ribbons has something up his sleeve too.
Don't forget that Anew stole data from CB's ship and I expect Ribbons sortiing with a twin drive Gundam with trans arm thanks to Billy Katagiri
As has been said before, any "Twin Drive" mobile suit using GN-Drive[T]s are not that special.
Old 2009-03-03, 16:52   Link #9634
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
As has been said before, any "Twin Drive" mobile suit using GN-Drive[T]s are not that special.
And as it was said before Trans Am wasn't possible for a GN T Drive, and we all know how THAT turned out.
Old 2009-03-03, 16:55   Link #9635
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
And as it was said before Trans Am wasn't possible for a GN T Drive, and we all know how THAT turned out.
Yup, it still turned out lame and weak.
Old 2009-03-03, 17:01   Link #9636
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Well, unlike Trans-AM, we've seen numerous instances of multiple GN-Drive[T]s used on a mobile weapon, and so far successes in that department have been rather lackluster. So far the only mobile weapons using multiple fake GN-Drives have been the Empruss and Regnant. The GN-Drive and GN-Drive[T] are just too inherently different to allow the replication of the Twin Drive System.
Old 2009-03-03, 17:30   Link #9637
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
Except Setsuna has actually achieved a "godmode" that SEED haters so often like to accuse Kira of. As in, literally transcended humanity and now owns people's faces.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 17:44   Link #9638
DensetsuShun
Pew Pew Pew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Well, unlike Trans-AM, we've seen numerous instances of multiple GN-Drive[T]s used on a mobile weapon, and so far successes in that department have been rather lackluster. So far the only mobile weapons using multiple fake GN-Drives have been the Empruss and Regnant. The GN-Drive and GN-Drive[T] are just too inherently different to allow the replication of the Twin Drive System.
Actually, I believe the Empruss and Regnant only have one GN[T] each. Only Alvatorre had 7.
DensetsuShun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 17:52   Link #9639
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Nope nope, they both have 2.
Old 2009-03-03, 18:01   Link #9640
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Except Setsuna has actually achieved a "godmode" that SEED haters so often like to accuse Kira of. As in, literally transcended humanity and now owns people's faces.
god mode or no god mode, at least he doesn't beam spam, which makes him much more entertaining than kira.
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoilers