Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-03, 23:20   Link #961
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
When did this time loop occur?
every time Orusuteddo dies till he succeded in killing Hitogami, He said that he born 200 years ago and stopped counting his loop after it's passed 100 counts so it's nore than hundreds time.
Rudy made example 100X200 = 20000 years old mentally
but that's only in case that this time axis is only his 100 times he looped back, while in fact it's more than that
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 23:23   Link #962
kazzuya13

Elise will have a serious anxiety after giving birth. Because she will have for the longest time won't be training and she will think that she has become weaker. Cause unlike Magician a swordsman needs physical training.
I hope that the one who will help Zenith is Rudy and Elise son(I hope it's boy) and because of their genes it will be more likely be the same as Paul resurrecting (Swordsman with a huge hunger for women).
Old 2014-07-04, 01:59   Link #963
Kaito Yamakage

I'm pretty surprised the chapters I posted to pastebin are already pushing 1000-1200 views. Seems like quite a few people are keeping up with this series right now.

I wasn't going to do many more translations for a while, but I might do a few more chapters here and there.

Edit: in regards to his dungeon.

Rudeus purchased a piece of land near Sharia a while back (like middle of nowhere near farm land), I think it was the same place where they went with Roxy to learn the lightning spell, and then he built a small house there with earth magic and was meeting Orusteddo there in secrecy. It was also a holding place for the armor, so after his jobs become solid and he started doing them on a monthly basis he just decided to create a real structure there to work as a headquarters. It didn't sound all that amazing up front, just a single floor building, but it had some huge maze like area below it and held all that stuff, lol.

Last edited by Kaito Yamakage; 2014-07-04 at 03:25.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 03:20   Link #964
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Nonsense, Rudy is a modern man, He is just building a multi-floor warehouse and R&D lab.
  • He will have to make sure there is a proper security system, don't want his kids wandering in there.
  • There will have to get guards just in case also.
  • He will have to make sure all those powerful weapons are locked up in nice strong weapons lockers.
  • Probably use some fancy magical key card system too.
  • A robust R&D facility should be located in there, where they can do all sorts of magical research in safety.
  • There will be magical teleport circles to allow easy access to anywhere in the world, to rapidly deploy the force they need, when they need it.
  • His boss, an ancient dragon should have a nice plush office also.

On further thought, this is not quite a warehouse, more of an evil lair right out of James Bond. (or Evil Genius game)
The underground "office" isn't at his house, so shouldn't worry about kids wandering in btw.

Let's just hope Rudy isn't a Dungeon Keeper fan and go crazy with traps.
Old 2014-07-04, 03:23   Link #965
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
The underground "office" isn't at his house, so shouldn't worry about kids wandering in btw.

Let's just hope Rudy isn't a Dungeon Keeper fan and go crazy with traps.
I won't be surprised if he set Beat sibling plant as a trap in there
Old 2014-07-04, 03:56   Link #966
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by amigos View Post
and who gave him that curse-i don't know about elinarize's sexual one,either?
He was born with that curse. For Elinarize she got that curse after being imprisoned in a crystal in a dungeon somewhere and was released about 200 years ago. She lost her memories just like Zenis and never regained them. Her current personality is one she newly came up with after the incident.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 06:11   Link #967
bludvein

Wow, that chapter. Woman tries to practically jump Rudy after he saves her(part of his work), but he puts her off with him being a pervert. Not much else.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 06:23   Link #968
Kaito Yamakage

BTW I'm currently making some additions to the Baka-Tsuki project page, if anyone is interested in titles they can check them out, not done yet. It's not something as amazing as a massive number of chapters, mostly just chapter titles and the period names. Also, I re-uploaded volume 3 cover with higher quality.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...Mushoku_Tensei

I need to dead link those chapters before I forget as well, wasn't paying attention...

Edit: Whew that was a fun three hours just to translate titles and format it, done... now it's good until the author puts out another 20 volumes or so...

BTW @Awrya and CNine

Would it be alright to use your edited versions of the house layout and map 1 on Baka-Tsuki when I eventually translate those chapters? I'm a bit too lazy and terrible at editing images to do them myself, not to mention I can't read the characters on images so at best I would be throwing the names I'm used to over Japanese characters even though what's written might be totally wrong.

Last edited by Kaito Yamakage; 2014-07-04 at 07:54.
Old 2014-07-04, 07:43   Link #969
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
Latest chapter

Rudeus already mastered poker face, though it's fail the moment he is taking out a panty
nineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 07:51   Link #970
Awrya
U mad?

Wonder if the magician that woman Agnes heard about was Roxy?
The description matches, small with blue hair.
She and her friend got rescued by Rudeus and she fell for him, her "prince on a white horse".
Was ready to invite Rudeus to her house and sleep with him, but he pulls out the divine artefact and starts "worshipping" it.

The divine artefact sure is useful, can Rudeus worship it to calm his mind, it also has an indirect effect on preventing adultery.
Old 2014-07-04, 08:10   Link #971
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Wonder if the magician that woman Agnes heard about was Roxy?
The description matches, small with blue hair.
She and her friend got rescued by Rudeus and she fell for him, her "prince on a white horse".
Was ready to invite Rudeus to her house and sleep with him, but he pulls out the divine artefact and starts "worshipping" it.

The divine artefact sure is useful, can Rudeus worship it to calm his mind, it also has an indirect effect on preventing adultery.
Rudeus cool point in Angelique eyes plummeted in an instant
nineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 10:03   Link #972
Masadeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Nonsense, Rudy is a modern man, He is just building a multi-floor warehouse and R&D lab.
  • He will have to make sure there is a proper security system, don't want his kids wandering in there.
  • There will have to get guards just in case also.
  • He will have to make sure all those powerful weapons are locked up in nice strong weapons lockers.
  • Probably use some fancy magical key card system too.
  • A robust R&D facility should be located in there, where they can do all sorts of magical research in safety.
  • There will be magical teleport circles to allow easy access to anywhere in the world, to rapidly deploy the force they need, when they need it.
  • His boss, an ancient dragon should have a nice plush office also.

On further thought, this is not quite a warehouse, more of an evil lair right out of James Bond. (or Evil Genius game)

You sir, Design my future home. Please.
Masadeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 10:48   Link #973
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineC View Post
Rudeus cool point in Angelique eyes plummeted in an instant
By the way is that still the old pair or a brand new one(Unwashed (Remember the old one has been washed before)).
Old 2014-07-04, 11:10   Link #974
gaouw

thank you silent, kaito, and other people that bring this wonderful series into english.

i hope that you can keep up the good work.
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

― Epicurus
gaouw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 15:33   Link #975
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
By the way is that still the old pair or a brand new one(Unwashed (Remember the old one has been washed before)).
since he said god, it's Roxy panty tthe unwashed one which purified by Aisha in Vol 5

@Kaito
fine by me
if you need help for trnslating the map, I could give some help

Last edited by CNine; 2014-07-04 at 16:25.
Old 2014-07-04, 16:54   Link #976
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
since he said god, it's Roxy panty tthe unwashed one which purified by Aisha in Vol 5

@Kaito
fine by me
if you need help for trnslating the map, I could give some help
I actually just ended up remaking map 1, since the first time I tried to translate Map 1 it was when I hadn't even finished volume 4-6. Now that I know where everything is anyways it was easier to translate.

Though I doubt the translations match up to what was on the original.

I'm not sure when the house image when will be used, I think it wasn't until map 3? I won't be doing that one for a while, but just figured I'd ask in advance, thank you.

There were some names bothering me though, the capital of Asura Kingdom, Arusu, Alusu, Alus, Alius, and the name of that one 10,000 year old mountain dungeon, that I believe is being pointed at on all the maps. I'm pretty confident Sharia wasn't on this map at all, but figured I'd add it since it can't hurt.

Also, the name of the Milis Kingdom capital bothers me too, what should we call that? Milishion? Milision? Milition? Militian? It sounds so familiar yet so far away from something I've heard before...
Old 2014-07-04, 17:36   Link #977
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post

There were some names bothering me though, the capital of Asura Kingdom, Arusu, Alusu, Alus, Alius, and the name of that one 10,000 year old mountain dungeon, that I believe is being pointed at on all the maps. I'm pretty confident Sharia wasn't on this map at all, but figured I'd add it since it can't hurt.

Also, the name of the Milis Kingdom capital bothers me too, what should we call that? Milishion? Milision? Milition? Militian? It sounds so familiar yet so far away from something I've heard before...

since it's in katakana i think it's called Capital City "Ars"

for Extra Story in Volume 19 :
are you sure the title didn't read as "One Example of His Work"

now Mashirubeyoroi is already in compact version[Knight Armor size]
Old 2014-07-04, 20:58   Link #978
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
since it's in katakana i think it's called Capital City "Ars"

for Extra Story in Volume 19 :
are you sure the title didn't read as "One Example of His Work"

now Mashirubeyoroi is already in compact version[Knight Armor size]
Hmm... I guess Ars/Als would make sense, wasn't the original king named something similar to that? Can only remember his last name...

That's probably correct for volume 19, the chapter came out right as I was finishing up the title translations so I just threw it on before I started reading. Thank you, I'll fixed the title a bit later.
Old 2014-07-04, 22:48   Link #979
amigos

Thumbs down

poor ellis,she worked so hard,those five years,to reach king class,yet Rudy,that douchebag,got forgiven so easily:when i learned the reason of her infertility(her crasy regime training),it reawakened my anger again
did he even apologised to her once?
amigos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 23:07   Link #980
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amigos View Post
poor ellis,she worked so hard,those five years,to reach king class,yet Rudy,that douchebag,got forgiven so easily:when i learned the reason of her infertility(her crasy regime training),it reawakened my anger again
did he even apologised to her once?
it's Rudy misunderstanding[if the author didn't make it like that we won't get Rudy sandwiched by his three wifes]
he already apologized[and got beaten by Orusuteddo till inch of his life is already enough]
Ellis immediately pregnant when she eased up her training. it's look like when extra story happened she didn't pregnant yet[the one where Rudy meet Angel]

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel