AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-01-30, 04:56   Link #9801
revenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDanube View Post
no, the one who will force miyuki to marry is Maya the current head. maya is like her parents already and miyuki is like family assets.
With her thoughts (like "She should be next clan head so Tatsuya won't turn against Yotsuba) Maya won't do anything to make Miyuki unhappy. And forced marriage certainly will.
Old 2014-01-30, 05:00   Link #9802
BlueDanube

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenant View Post
With her thoughts (like "She should be next clan head so Tatsuya won't turn against Yotsuba) Maya won't do anything to make Miyuki unhappy. And forced marriage certainly will.
they really need kids for the future of their clan. the reason for marriage is produce kids. miyuki also know very well, female magicians can't choose their partners freely.
Old 2014-01-30, 05:05   Link #9803
revenant

Quote:
they really need kids for the future of their clan. the reason for marriage is produce kids. miyuki also know very well, female magicians can't choose their partners freely.
Like I said earlier it's not an ordinary situation. They have another female members of clan, but only one Tatsuya to fear.
Old 2014-01-30, 05:37   Link #9804
BlueDanube

Quote:
Like I said earlier it's not an ordinary situation. They have another female members of clan, but only one Tatsuya to fear.
More kids willl be better. Such a waste if miyuki doesn't has kids to inherit the clans.
Old 2014-01-30, 05:47   Link #9805
revenant

Quote:
More kids willl be better. Such a waste if miyuki doesn't has kids to inherit the clans.
Possibility of clan destruction > kids with possibly good genes.
I didn't see your disproval of this point, so I won't argue anymore.
Old 2014-01-30, 06:08   Link #9806
BlueDanube

Quote:
Possibility of clan destruction > kids with possibly good genes.
I didn't see your disproval of this point, so I won't argue anymore.
Clan destruction has nothing to do with produce kids. Tatsuya need to destroy magician system first, so they can live and choose their partner freely. Of course sometimes female magicians can choose partner they love if they're stronger like Miya's case. Miya force marriage to tatsurou because he's good looking and cool.
Old 2014-01-30, 06:35   Link #9807
Ultragunner

^ seriously??? I don't think you got it right.

Tatsurou wasn't chosen for anything but his enormous Psion count. And I don't think Miya chose to be with him either, more like the clan forced it upon them.

The only known case that female magician got to marry the one they love is Shizuku's mother. However, for a family among the Ten Master Clan and the Yotsuba to boost, choosing partners on your own is out of question
Old 2014-01-30, 06:56   Link #9808
fujin of shadows

I think the end result or pairing would be TatsuyaxMiyukix(Prefered girl here(Erika))

Miyuki can practically have Tatsuya any time she wants....Remember, Tatsuya would follow her orders because he was wired that way...Miyuki orders Tatsuya to be her lover, he would do so....

That said, Miyuki won't do that, yet anyway...

That's why I think whoever wants to be Tatsuya's wife needs to prepare to also have Miyuki as a lover because Miyuki can have Tatsuya as her lover whenever she wants..So whoever that girl is should be ready to share Tatsuya with Miyuki or not have Tatsuya at all.....

For the girl who would pursue Tatsuya, she should be aware that Miyuki is part of the package deal, she should understand and accept it......

And let's be honest, some of us fantasize Tatsuya bedding his sister and another girl for that matter...Heaven knows I do....
Old 2014-01-30, 06:58   Link #9809
ahmadyazidozi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post

Tatsurou wasn't chosen for anything but his enormous Psion count. And I don't think Miya chose to be with him either, more like the clan forced it upon them.

The only known case that female magician got to marry the one they love is Shizuku's mother. However, for a family among the Ten Master Clan and the Yotsuba to boost, choosing partners on your own is out of question
yeah, but, if its that then, Tasuya psion count is enermous too.
probably even stronger than Miyuki.
and, Tatsuya is a magicioan, while Tatsurou is not a magician.
or, i never knew he is or was a magician.

but, then again, how could they knew Tatsurou had enermous psion count if he was not a magician
Old 2014-01-30, 07:00   Link #9810
Verisimilitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
I think the end result or pairing would be TatsuyaxMiyukix(Prefered girl here(Erika))

Miyuki can practically have Tatsuya any time she wants....Remember, Tatsuya would follow her orders because he was wired that way...Miyuki orders Tatsuya to be her lover, he would do so....

That said, Miyuki won't do that, yet anyway...

That's why I think whoever wants to be Tatsuya's wife needs to prepare to also have Miyuki as a lover because Miyuki can have Tatsuya as her lover whenever she wants..So whoever that girl is should be ready to share Tatsuya with Miyuki or not have Tatsuya at all.....

For the girl who would pursue Tatsuya, she should be aware that Miyuki is part of the package deal, she should understand and accept it......

And let's be honest, some of us fantasize Tatsuya bedding his sister and another girl for that matter...Heaven knows I do....
So you want Mahouka to have a menage a trois?
Old 2014-01-30, 07:07   Link #9811
Ultragunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadyazidozi View Post
yeah, but, if its that then, Tasuya psion count is enermous too.
probably even stronger than Miyuki.
and, Tatsuya is a magicioan, while Tatsurou is not a magician.
or, i never knew he is or was a magician.

but, then again, how could they knew Tatsurou had enermous psion count if he was not a magician
Like in basketball, you have a definite advantage if you're over 200cm but it doesn't mean you are a good player. To some extent, Tatsurou has great potential with magic but he just doesn't have the talent to wield it (at most I think he CAN use magic but his skill is like that of the generic course 2 students at First High).

Tatsuya has been stated to have huge Psion Count, even to the point that he can repeatedly fire Gram Demolition without even breathing hard (for a normal magician, one shot costs almost all the Psion they can gather in A DAY )
Old 2014-01-30, 07:09   Link #9812
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verisimilitude View Post
So you want Mahouka to have a menage a trois?
Tatsuya seems to have the stamina to pleasure Miyuki and his wife, and the Yotsuba can get good genes while appeasing both Miyuki and Tatsuya, and I bet whoever the girl who would agree with the arrangement of having the Shiba siblings as her lovers, would have a killer and stellar sex life (best of both worlds because Tatsuya and Miyuki would take care of her if you get my drift.)
Old 2014-01-30, 07:23   Link #9813
BlueDanube

Quote:

Who knows ? Miya never said anything about her husband.
Maybe Miya love him because she didn't cheating or try to find another lover.

Quote:
Like in basketball, you have a definite advantage if you're over 200cm but it doesn't mean you are a good player. To some extent, Tatsurou has great potential with magic but he just doesn't have the talent to wield it (at most I think he CAN use magic but his skill is like that of the generic course 2 students at First High).

Tatsuya has been stated to have huge Psion Count, even to the point that he can repeatedly fire Gram Demolition without even breathing hard (for a normal magician, one shot costs almost all the Psion they can gather in A DAY )
Tatsurou can use gram demolition too because gd is easy magic.
Old 2014-01-30, 08:16   Link #9814
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Who knows ? Miya never said anything about her husband.
Maybe Miya love him because she didn't cheating or try to find another lover.
I think the only reason Miya did not got herself a lover was because she is taking care of Miyuki and it would not do her image any good if she is found to have another man aside from her (bastard of a) husband
Old 2014-01-30, 09:01   Link #9815
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Or Maya could be planning to pair Tatsuya up with Miyuki? Like most everything this is purely speculation, but I can certainly interpret this is as possibility.

Maya needs to keep Tatsuya, always on guard and always checking for holes in your defenses, in check; to do that she needs to keep favoring Miyuki and ensure her happiness while using her to impose limits upon her monstrous demon of a brother. Miyuki needs to marry or find a fiance pretty soon as a matter of course, and produce children; Maya knows this but maybe she's also aware she's threading on dangerous ground--if Miyuki gets paired up with the wrong man everything could go horribly wrong--choose the wrong man for her and Tatsuya, whose judgement is final, might start dusting people all in the name of keeping his beloved sister happy. She's also aware of how much Miyuki adores her brother(though probably unaware of just how much and her disgust for other men) and she knows Tatsuya's nigh desperate attachment to her. She could, of course, simply pair up Miyuki with someone who will please her and be good to her, but this leaves the problem of Tatsuya who, while still not doing anything to harm the clan, will probably be a lot more difficult to control now that his sister is married and her position is secure. Tatsuya will be able to abandon his status as a Yotsuba Guardian and be much less inclined to do anyone's bidding other than his own or Miyuki's if she requests it of him. Tatsuya's independence means a weaker Yotsuba with one less tool at their disposal. Miyuki may still be able to command him, but her interests aren't necessarily the clan's interests, and Maya might be aware that Miyuki might even be counter to those interests.

So she gets this crazy idea: her niece and nephew are crazy about each other. The family's been raising them to keep each other in check anyway, why not "force" them to be together that way? It's not like the Yotsuba care much about morals in itself, and it'd be easy for them to change a few documents. What if part of the reason Minami's with them is to act as Maya's spy to see whether or not her crazy plan has a chance of success? Even if the Shibas were hesitant to do this (they probably won't be) if Maya forces them to pair up together they won't be able to do do anything to each other anyway because she at least knows how much they mean to each other. They keep their current status quo, Tatsuya's is firmly bound into Yotsuba service, and Miyuki's "husband" is in no danger of causing Tatsuya's rage...on the count of being Tatsuya himself.

Not to mention the extra fear factor if, publicly, they declare Miyuki married to Ooguro Ryuuya the Mahesvara.
Old 2014-01-30, 10:02   Link #9816
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post

That said, Miyuki won't do that, yet anyway...I wont let you use

No just no, incest is bad#! Even Tatsuya knows it; I wont let you use Erika as a third wing!!!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-01-30, 10:12   Link #9817
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
No just no, incest is bad#! Even Tatsuya knows it; I wont let you use Erika as a third wing!!!
No matter who gets Tatsuya the fact is that, sexual or not, they will be nothing but a third wheel after Miyuki.
Old 2014-01-30, 11:30   Link #9818
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
No matter who gets Tatsuya the fact is that, sexual or not, they will be nothing but a third wheel after Miyuki.
Which is great. Third wheeled by the best heroine? I love it.

Man, all that flirty, sexy competitions.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2014-01-30, 11:34   Link #9819
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
there could always be a threeplay
Old 2014-01-30, 11:37   Link #9820
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
Which is great. Third wheeled by the best heroine? I love it.
Indeed.

Miyuki is Queen.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings