AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-10-16, 13:34   Link #81
quikimpulse
Suicidal Maniac!!!!!

Well i have to say Perfect Blue. That was quite a disturbing ova. Probably the most disturbing i have seen yet. I haven't seen Elfen lied and Narutaru. But those sound pretty disguisting too. As for Ninja Scroll and Akira. Those just had alot of violence. It wasn't really all that disguisting to me......(this goes to everyone who posted about those two ovas)
quikimpulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 14:36   Link #82
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToiletDuck
Green Green wins this.. Hands down.

The scene when the bear raped that guy. They even added the spanking noises from the bears balls slapping up against the guys ass. I'm sorry, but no other anime will even compare to something like that.
ROFL LMAO Dude I'm gonna watch that show sounds PURE comedy lol :P
Old 2004-10-16, 15:52   Link #83
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ippo-Kun
woah kool, wat anime is that in ur av? if u were wondering btw im an anime newb

Its Elfen Lied, which is btw, a fucking kick ass anime. Watch!
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 16:11   Link #84
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
ROFL LMAO Dude I'm gonna watch that show sounds PURE comedy lol :P
ZOMG! furry yaoi! I have to dl green green now, the bad thing is that I have to tolerate the bouncing breast gallore... in which episode did that happened?

another scene I found disturbing (nothing compared to Narutaru or Elfen Lied anyway)

Spoiler for Noir:

Last edited by mantidor; 2004-10-16 at 18:30.
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 19:23   Link #85
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quikimpulse
Well i have to say Perfect Blue. That was quite a disturbing ova. Probably the most disturbing i have seen yet. I haven't seen Elfen lied and Narutaru. But those sound pretty disguisting too. As for Ninja Scroll and Akira. Those just had alot of violence. It wasn't really all that disguisting to me......(this goes to everyone who posted about those two ovas)
hm, last i checked Ninja Scroll, Akira, and Perfect Blue were movies, not OVAs...(there's a difference)
anyway, Ninja Scroll did have that one scene with the rock guy that was more than just gratuitously violent
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 02:41   Link #86
AOforever1

Send a message via AIM to AOforever1 Send a message via MSN to AOforever1
Japanese Animation is sick at all levels.

Computer, end log.
AOforever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 02:49   Link #87
TerryMathews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GustaveElazul
I found the scene where they threw that girl into the room with that psycho to be raped in Now and Then, Here and There to be disturbing.
Seconded. I was hoping that what I saw wasn't what I thought I saw, that I was just misintrepreting, but then the anime went ahead and spelled out exactly what was going on.

Lady Aribeth talking about 12 of the captured women already being pregnant after the village raid was also quite disturbing, considering her deadpan expression and vocal intonation. *Shudder* I can't even imagine a culture where kindap, rape, and forced impregnation is so routine that a person would think nothing of it.

I was also quite revolted at Aishiteruze Baby when Miki's father backhands her across the face so hard that he knocks her to the floor, just because she is causing him to lose face. I wouldn't do that to a complete stranger, so doing it to your own daughter, especially when she is obviously hurting so much on the inside, is incomprehensible.
TerryMathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 03:33   Link #88
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melazoma
EDIT: Kyuven, it is very, very advised that you do not binge on Narutaru... take my word for it Watch a few episodes, read some of the old posts on this forum--Narutaru's thread should still be in "Fansub"--grasp it a bit at a time. It's... quite an experience.
I did a massive binge of Narutaru and I wasn't bothered at all. It was really fun for me, I wish I'd even had more to binge on. I guess I'd heard so much about how disturbing it was that I was expecting everyone to be slitting their throats every 5 minutes. A few scenes will make you go "hmmm..." especially nearer the end, but for the most part there's nothing too serious in it. Compared to other anime, though, it might count as disturbing/revolting/whatever. To those who say "test tube," I say "worms."
Old 2004-10-17, 05:05   Link #89
Gyet

I compared green green, narutaru and elfen lied.

Green green was chocking in a fun way. It is a comedy (/ecchi) after all.
Those narutaru scenes felt very surprising, especially after the happy opening theme.
Elfen lied was scary. After watching ep 12 I had to calm myself down by watching some bottle fairy love scenes.
Gyet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 12:28   Link #90
GustaveElazul
Gus

~truncated~

Last edited by GustaveElazul; 2013-10-16 at 09:14.
GustaveElazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 16:28   Link #91
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
I did a massive binge of Narutaru and I wasn't bothered at all. It was really fun for me, I wish I'd even had more to binge on. I guess I'd heard so much about how disturbing it was that I was expecting everyone to be slitting their throats every 5 minutes. A few scenes will make you go "hmmm..." especially nearer the end, but for the most part there's nothing too serious in it. Compared to other anime, though, it might count as disturbing/revolting/whatever. To those who say "test tube," I say "worms."
well, if you binge on it you also don't notice the slightly more subtle parts:
Spoiler:
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 17:34   Link #92
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

The way DearS ended .. I just had to turn my head in shame of watching this anime.
Aw please.
Old 2004-10-17, 18:11   Link #93
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuven
well, if you binge on it you also don't notice the slightly more subtle parts:
Spoiler:
I noticed and appreciated all of these things. Bingeing for me doesn't mean just rushing through one episode to get to the next. The grey-haired kid episode was one of the creepiest things I'd ever seen in my life. Speaking of incestuous relationships, I'm very suspicious about Akira and her dad.
Old 2004-10-17, 19:59   Link #94
Denen Hiryu

Hmmmmm, pretty sure it wasn't anounced yet.....

Ninja Resurection (Basicl the whole 3 episodes i believe)

raping, zomies that intestiens flyout of there bodys and cut peoples stomacks open, satan comming out of a naked woman suspended in the air by chains.........kinda like when jim carrey came outa the rhino in ace ventura 2
Denen Hiryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 20:00   Link #95
The Yellow Dwarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyet
Green green was chocking in a fun way. It is a comedy (/ecchi) after all.
Green Green is not a comedy, and it's a horrible attempt at comedy if it was (and from what I gathered from the interview they actually thought it was ). XD

I don't know why I have such a hatred for G.G. because normally I like ecchi anime; but I just can't stand any of the characters. Those three guys should get life sentences in jail!

I suppose I am a revolting person because I actually LIKE a lot of the "revolting" scenes mentioned here (Green Green notwithstanding). The only revolting scenes in recent memory:

The whole impalement scene in Gilgamesh....I SO did not see it coming...and the scenes from the uncut A Kite.
The Yellow Dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 02:04   Link #96
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Since animated gore scenes are not "revolting" for me, I'd base my "revolting" on crappy sakuga and discouraged pre-enthusiasm.

Sister Princess - oy vey, this was the most some-higher-being awful piece of garbage that I have ever seen!!

On the other hand:

Sister Princess Re-Pure: Absolutely Great!! Let's all forget the first season ever happened. I (and most fans) would agree why they put in the word "Re-Pure"
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-21, 09:10   Link #97
Ippo-Kun
fRoG PuNCh!~!@

LMAO im getting my friend to dl green green, wat ep was the bear raping the guy in?
Ippo-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 14:01   Link #98
hamiko_san
September Jellyfish

naru taru is one, hmmmmmh.... Some scenes like at the beggining of FMA.Some scenes of Evangelion.I hate exel saga so i didnt even watch to episode 4. that's about it...
hamiko_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 21:55   Link #99
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

I have a soft spot for animals so the scene in Elfen Leid where the little boy is smashing the puppies head in with a some kind of blunt object was pretty disturbing to me.
TooPurePureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-01, 02:08   Link #100
MarcAngel
Mechanized Day to Day

Send a message via AIM to MarcAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts
I'm disgusted by the americanized inuyasha sub-culture that has been spawned, as a result of cartoon network, airing the dubbed version of it. Thats one of the most revolting things i've seen yet.

That's a totally true statement. It also goes with a majority of the anime placed in the mainstream in America. Subcultures that evolve from a crappier version of something are rather annoying to deal with.

Do you remember when DBZ wasn't annoying? I don't.
MarcAngel is offline   Reply With Quote