AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-01-12, 19:14   Link #81
KBTKaiser

say, anyone counting how many times Yuuji has eaten Tamaki's temple crushing "Iron Claws"?

I'm currently going through the game and the poor guy's eaten like 12 of them while Takaaki's got cheek stretched 7 or so times.(currently at April 15th game time)
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-13, 07:59   Link #82
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser
say, anyone counting how many times Yuuji has eaten Tamaki's temple crushing "Iron Claws"?

I'm currently going through the game and the poor guy's eaten like 12 of them while Takaaki's got cheek stretched 7 or so times.(currently at April 15th game time)
Man is that Tamaki's way of performing plastic surgery? (Kidding! Kidding!)
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-13, 09:18   Link #83
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser

I tell you, Yuji is basically Tama-ne's punching bag. Though he's sometimes partly to blame for his own suffering, he never knows when to shut up.

Two funny Yuji moments when playing Tamaki's scenario:

1. When you choose to have her make lunch for you, Yuji says even though she's a tyrant of a sister, she's very reliable when it comes to cooking. Tama-ne gives Yuji an Iron Claw in return.
"AAAAAAAAAAA~~~ But I was complimenting you~~~~" xDD

2. One day by the vending machine, Takaaki happens to buy the last can of coffee. Since there's no more coffee, Yuji couldn't decide what else he'd like, so he decides to close his eyes and push any button randomly - he got some sort of very bitter fruit juice (I forgot the name).

Just then Tama-ne managed to pass by, at this time she's already acting all shy and awkward in front of Takaaki ever since the "date" and kiss a few days earlier. She tries to change the subject by nicking Yuji's drink and swallowing it in one gulp, only to spit it all back on Yuji's face.

Tamaki (with menacing look): Yuji!!! You chose that drink on purpose, didn't you?
Yuji (panicking): No! It's not true...I can explain...AAAAAHHHHH~~~~ (Iron Claw in action again) xDDD

The Karin episode did a slightly better job developing Karin's backstory than in the game. It's a pity cause Karin's scenario in the game can be longer. I get the feeling they originally created Karin just to compliment Ruuko's scenario, then decided to have Karin as a "dateable" character as well.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-16, 03:06   Link #84
DanielSong39

I'm disappointed with the ending.

Then again, anything short of a Tamaki-Takaki wedding would've disappointed me.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-24, 18:09   Link #85
Furudanuki

I was searching around the web looking for some wallpapers when I came across a picture that I think To Heart 2 fans might enjoy. The site did not indicate who created this or where it originally came from, but if I find out later I'll happily update this post to give credit where credit is due. This one really brightened up my day!
Spoiler for Performance review?:
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 08:27   Link #86
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki
I was searching around the web looking for some wallpapers when I came across a picture that I think To Heart 2 fans might enjoy. The site did not indicate who created this or where it originally came from, but if I find out later I'll happily update this post to give credit where credit is due. This one really brightened up my day!
Spoiler:
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 13:43   Link #87
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Ah, I've seen that one before. Tamaki's probably installed webcams in Konomi's room and is now "blackmailing" Konomi.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 16:05   Link #88
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Heh.. but their expressions are damn cute ... though I'd say they're reviewing Konomi's arc in the game on the table ....
Old 2006-01-25, 17:28   Link #89
giu_2

Send a message via MSN to giu_2
hmm..has this serie ended?
giu_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 21:29   Link #90
MonkeyBrains
It's what's for dinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by giu_2
hmm..has this serie ended?
Unless they plan on a sequel like the first To Heart had, yes, it's over.
MonkeyBrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-28, 05:09   Link #91
deftoned
deftoned, M.A.

Send a message via AIM to deftoned Send a message via MSN to deftoned Send a message via Yahoo to deftoned
Looks like Shinsen dropped this series. I have no idea about the status of whoever else was subbing it, but I don't think anyone was past at least episode 2.

I was enjoying the series as I was a huge fan of the the original. I really hope someone finishes it up. At this point all take anything.
deftoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-28, 06:31   Link #92
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Spoiler for Episode XRATED:
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-28, 09:45   Link #93
Furudanuki

Spoiler for Tamaki explains things:
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-28, 11:16   Link #94
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by deftoned
Looks like Shinsen dropped this series. I have no idea about the status of whoever else was subbing it, but I don't think anyone was past at least episode 2.
Darn it. I was kind of hoping to see rewatch the series subbed eventually once episode 13 was subbed. I'm just going to have to hope someone else subs the entire series.
Old 2006-01-28, 17:04   Link #95
Jinx626
Yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deftoned

I was enjoying the series as I was a huge fan of the the original. I really hope someone finishes it up. At this point all take anything.

*crosses fingers* that someone picks up the series and dedicate themselves finishing the job instead of stopping midway.
Old 2006-01-28, 17:11   Link #96
deftoned
deftoned, M.A.

Send a message via AIM to deftoned Send a message via MSN to deftoned Send a message via Yahoo to deftoned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx626
*crosses fingers* that someone picks up the series and dedicate themselves finishing the job instead of stopping midway.

I agree. Plus, I would wait however long it takes for releases, just knowing that it will eventually finish up. I didn't think the fanbase was so low that it would get dropped. I mean, Amaenaideyo is terrible yet its still getting done with plans for the second season to get subbed as well. Guess, we'll just have to wait and see.
deftoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-28, 17:29   Link #97
suguru
京都 ikitai~

It's too bad Shinsen's dropping it...while To Heart 2's not the best anime series I've ever seen, I was looking forward to seeing Ruuko next. Hopefully some other group decides to pick it up and finish it. I'd gladly do QA or try to edit for any group that picks it up, although finding someone willing to translate it's probably the biggest bottleneck.
suguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-28, 19:00   Link #98
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Just browsed the Shinsen site .... not really clear why they dropped it since "suckage" and "pedolicious" really doesn't explain shit and a general air of immaturity seemed to waft out of the postings ... but if they weren't having fun with it, then by all means we don't want them doing the sub.

I haven't seen a great deal that warranted such bad mouthing so if someone wants to rationally explain the issues, I'm all ears. So far I haven't seen anything different than any other "high school romance" stuff between teenagers in this series. If it were simply a matter that few were downloading it, that would be fine (though the original one-person shop backed off when Shinsen said they'd do it). Perhaps our original soloist will pick up the remainder of the series.
Old 2006-01-28, 23:20   Link #99
Swann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
Just browsed the Shinsen site .... not really clear why they dropped it since "suckage" and "pedolicious" really doesn't explain shit and a general air of immaturity seemed to waft out of the postings.
That site has always been childish - run by someone's baby brother perhaps. Too bad. I always respected the quality of Shinsen's subs and their rebellious attitude toward licensing. But this isn't the first time they dropped a series with that obnoxious 'don't ask questions you loser' attitude and that I don’t care for.

Thankfully a lot of new subbing groups are popping up so I expect it will be finished. I only hope they start with episode six and not continue this trend of feeling the need to sub earlier shows.
Swann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-28, 23:26   Link #100
Pleroma

They dropped about 4 series in a couple of days with the same braindead excuses. Shame to see a once good group move into the shortbus in this manner.

Its true however that a lot of new (very small) fandub crews have been popping up, so its reasonable to expect for this to get completed.
Pleroma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquaplus, bishoujo, leaf, olm, romance, school life, slice of life