AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-05-08, 10:36   Link #81
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Wasn't Touma suppose to get a License when he got back to AC? I swear he said it in NT10.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 10:38   Link #82
SimoHalo
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to SimoHalo Send a message via AIM to SimoHalo Send a message via Yahoo to SimoHalo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
Wasn't Touma suppose to get a License when he got back to AC? I swear he said it in NT10.
Does he even need one? He was driving a tank.
SimoHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 10:58   Link #83
Fizix
Nitpicking

I didn't notice this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
NT13 cover is out. Courtesy of Debi:

Images
NT13 "cover"
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

The likeness is uncanny, she doesn't look to be clinging on for dear life though. It looks more like a swift cruise through the park tbh.
Fizix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 11:16   Link #84
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoHalo View Post
Does he even need one? He was driving a tank.
And where did that tank end up? lol :P

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Old 2015-05-08, 11:49   Link #85
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Kamachi must have been playing ORAS recently.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 12:34   Link #86
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

eh? Touma was in a Tank??? when was that...

I can't seem to remember Touma riding/driving any type of vehicle, besides the subway in the Daihasensai Arc when he was fighting Oriania and Livia.
Old 2015-05-08, 12:42   Link #87
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post

I can't seem to remember Touma riding/driving any type of vehicle, besides the subway in the Daihasensai Arc when he was fighting Oriania and Livia.
you forgot the plane in Vol.20 or 21, or was it in the english war arc? i cant really remember when but he surely was in a plane
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 12:51   Link #88
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:

LOL's TouMAN was in a tank with Othinus in their Great Escape in the Frozen Wastelands of Denmark IIRC.

Old 2015-05-08, 12:58   Link #89
SimoHalo
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to SimoHalo Send a message via AIM to SimoHalo Send a message via Yahoo to SimoHalo
Quote:
And where did that tank end up? lol :P
Accidents happen man
SimoHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 13:18   Link #90
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

I remember someone joking about Touma needing a vehicle instead of running around the city every few days, but Kamachi actually made it happen

EDIT: found the original comment:
Quote:
He needs some goddamn wheels.

No joke, if I had a dime for every time, during both seasons of Index, that Touma went running around the damned city like a moron, looking for someone or racing to get somewhere in time, I'd... well, okay; I'd probably have like two or three bucks.*

But seriously. A moped or a bicycle or something. I can't see him NOT getting real tired of running up and down the city all the time.

...Probably a bicycle, considering the amount of shit that Touma puts himself through, and the amount that his craptacular luck sends his way, ease of repair and cheapness of replacement would be critical parameters in the purchase decision.

*Maybe four. Shit got really ridiculous in Season Two.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 13:49   Link #91
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
you forgot the plane in Vol.20 or 21, or was it in the english war arc? i cant really remember when but he surely was in a plane
You mean when Tsuchimikado when on the mega-super-ultra-sonic jet that was conveniently waiting at the airport in AC that took them to France then Tsuchimikado kicked him off and Touma almost drowned becuz fukou da parachute didn't work, but fell in the french river and Itsuwa so happenly to be in the same zone/area as touma to rescue him and Touma was saved...

or you talking about the airplane that took him over to Hawaii or the Saragossa island that conveniently sat in front of Tokyo Bay...

Quote:
LOL's TouMAN was in a tank with Othinus in their Great Escape in the Frozen Wastelands of Denmark IIRC.
That scene I don't really remember well, I do remember Touma making a car sex joke to Othinus when he was in one of Denmark's Towns, then his butt got handed to him by US spec OPs, then Mikoto showed up and fighting them railgun five-overs.

...hmm...what other transportation has he been on... oh yeah he's been on the boat when rescuing Sister Agnese in the Italy arc

so far Touman has ridden all types but has yet to drive something of the sort.
Old 2015-05-08, 14:05   Link #92
LevelSeven

Quote:
You mean when Tsuchimikado when on the mega-super-ultra-sonic jet that was conveniently waiting at the airport in AC that took them to France then Tsuchimikado kicked him off and Touma almost drowned becuz fukou da parachute didn't work, but fell in the french river and Itsuwa so happenly to be in the same zone/area as touma to rescue him and Touma was saved...
no not that but it counts too...
btw, this boy is really lucky, not dying by the fall(only a few survive that XD), surviving the drowning thanks to itsuwa :/

Quote:
or you talking about the airplane that took him over to Hawaii or the Saragossa island that conveniently sat in front of Tokyo Bay...
yeah, this was what i meant
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 15:43   Link #93
Ap1001
Shikigami of the sages

What have been Kamachi smoking, this just sounds weird? Like really really weird.
Old 2015-05-08, 16:11   Link #94
Wandering Soul

I thought this was a joke when I first saw the thread for it on 4chan. Now I really want to know what a Kamachi is thinking.
Old 2015-05-08, 16:15   Link #95
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by entei08 View Post
This is no speculation.

学園都市をハイテク自転車『アクロバイク』で疾走する上条当麻! 荷台には、振り落とされないよう彼の腰に 両腕をしっかり回して密着する御坂美琴。……これは一体!?

Kamijou Touma rushing through AC on the Acro Bike! On the back, Misaka Mikoto holds on to him for dear life... What is this!?
Uh....huh....
Wait....

Quote:
Originally Posted by entei08 View Post
Kamijou Touma rushing through AC on the Acro Bike!
What? Did Kamijou run to Hoenn or something?
Old 2015-05-08, 17:54   Link #96
FlyingCow65

Hoenn remake confirmed, no wait.

My money ia in they are being chassed, maybe Doggy wants to play some fetch, and there are rumors about the Misaka Network. Still only two months.
Old 2015-05-08, 22:03   Link #97
DragonXX

After reading that one line summary, I have a theory so crazy that this maybe what Kamachi has plan and that the Mikoto that is on the bike with Tomua is a Mikoto who have bet competely change by the Magic Gods because my theory is that the Magic Gods are changing the universe to begin there counterattack on what Crowley did in NT12 and after some more suffering by Tomua, he try to fight the Magic Gods to get back his world and he just randomly save this version of Mikoto after a lot of bad luck they end up working together and to make Tomua suffer more they end up making a bond and Tomua have to change the world back with is like killing this version of Mikoto and to top it this competely different version Mikoto said the one thing the Mikoto we know will never have the gut to say and that is, that she love Tomua.

Let the Tomua suffering and feel train begin
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 23:55   Link #98
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

What are the chances it'll be another random side story that won't contribute much to the overall plot like NT12?
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 00:41   Link #99
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
What are the chances it'll be another random side story that won't contribute much to the overall plot like NT12?

I feel like NT 12 actually contributed a lot to the overall plot.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 06:38   Link #100
Ap1001
Shikigami of the sages

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post

I feel like NT 12 actually contributed a lot to the overall plot.
Let's not kid ourselves, only the epilogue contributed to the main plot, it was 99% filler, good and enjoyable, but still filler.