AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-25, 19:31   Link #81
Apocryphal

I have seen all 4 episodes released so far and there are some questions popping in my head:
Is Kazuki related to Kenta somehow in his past?
Is the mysterious guy who runs the school somehow related to Kazuki?

I know it is impossible but I really hope that Kenta would end up with the king, since he is the sanest person in this series.
Old 2006-04-26, 20:04   Link #82
gummi
Chi~~

I got confused thought this was Gakuen Heaven II.

Instead of giant boobs, I got guy on guy action.
Old 2006-04-27, 02:22   Link #83
gknight
shounen ai

Send a message via ICQ to gknight Send a message via MSN to gknight
you guys.. what does it take for the thread to appear on the show's page? ^^"
http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/790.html
Old 2006-04-27, 07:48   Link #84
Friera

Send a message via MSN to Friera
How meny episodes will it be? At animesuki it is listed as 30 episodes, but isn't that to long? And do the series have an actual plot?
Old 2006-04-29, 14:47   Link #85
Gankutsuou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocryphal
I have seen all 4 episodes released so far and there are some questions popping in my head:
Is Kazuki related to Kenta somehow in his past?
Is the mysterious guy who runs the school somehow related to Kazuki?

I know it is impossible but I really hope that Kenta would end up with the king, since he is the sanest person in this series.

I watched all 4 episodes released in Chinese subbed and it's getting better and better. The first few episodes were solely for the purpose of Keita meeting everyone and being welcomed to Bell Liberty. I think the show is getting more serious after episode 4, especially at the end.

And i noticed that ANIMESUKI has listed that there are 30 episodes for this series! I wonder where they get the information because it would be very nice if Gakuen Heaven has more than 13 episodes!
Old 2006-04-29, 16:43   Link #86
domino
デレデレ

I doubt it will go to 30 episodes... the story section of the official website clearly only has 13 episode tabs.

This show is pretty fun but I don't know if it could stretch on that long even if it tried. ^_^; Though I wouldn't mind 20 episodes of "ham ham heaven"....
Old 2006-05-07, 18:53   Link #87
Apocryphal

Seen Episode 05 and 06. They had some major revelations that we all probably suspected from the beginning...

What is up with the suggestive conversations at the beginning of every episode after Episode 03? It is very funny because it appears that they forced the suggestive dialogue in a situation involving 2 guys.

Also, I have to complain about Kazuki.... Is he really cared, he would not have hide the truth!! Episode 07 on would be darker, it appears.
Old 2006-05-12, 07:55   Link #88
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

I like the suggestive beginning and the couples. We have:

1. Niwa x Nakajima
2. Saionji x Shichijou
3. Naruse x Taki
4. Shinomiya x Iwai
Then finally,
5. Endo x Ito

I love seeing Omi and Kaoru together because Kaoru can only show his masculine side with Omi and bosses him around. If he is to pair up with King, he would be the lady. (Besides, I like Omi.)
Old 2006-05-17, 23:40   Link #89
gknight
shounen ai

aarin thanks alot for episode 7!!
i must note something about the subs btw, the ending lyrics appear before the ending clip begins, and the opening lyrics disapear after the opening clip ends - that freaks me out everytime, gomen. ^^"
Old 2006-05-18, 00:50   Link #90
domino
デレデレ

Oh my god this show is funny. This is ten times better than any other shonen-ai series I've watched. Other shonen-ai shows come out with crappy animation and they try to take themselves seriously or be angsty and it just doesn't work. But this show is just so blatantly in-your-face shonen-ai that it feels like it's making fun of itself and the shonen-ai genre (come on, "BL Gakuen"?) that it comes out as hilarious. ^_^ And the art is perfect! My favorite kind of anime artwork! None of that big-eyes-small-nose stuff for me, thanks.

The theme song is reaaaaaaaally catchy, too. Anyone know when a full version single will be released? sukuuru boys~
Old 2006-05-18, 05:13   Link #91
aarinfantasy
aarinfantasy.com
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by gknight
aarin thanks alot for episode 7!!
i must note something about the subs btw, the ending lyrics appear before the ending clip begins, and the opening lyrics disapear after the opening clip ends - that freaks me out everytime, gomen. ^^"
It is part of a karaoke effect. It was time perfectly to the time the song is song but effects made it like that.... so it's not possible to change it ^^;;; gomen.

To those interested, the OP singles will be out at 25th May and ED singles on 23rd June.

~
Old 2006-05-18, 09:32   Link #92
gknight
shounen ai

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino
Oh my god this show is funny. This is ten times better than any other shonen-ai series I've watched. Other shonen-ai shows come out with crappy animation and they try to take themselves seriously or be angsty and it just doesn't work. But this show is just so blatantly in-your-face shonen-ai that it feels like it's making fun of itself and the shonen-ai genre (come on, "BL Gakuen"?) that it comes out as hilarious. ^_^ And the art is perfect! My favorite kind of anime artwork! None of that big-eyes-small-nose stuff for me, thanks.
i agree with the over all sayings but i see it in a negative way - i like angst much more than comedy, so this show is a little disappointment to me. (among gravi/loveless/sukisho the show i liked best was sukisho (bought the dvd box set even))
Old 2006-05-25, 21:18   Link #93
chiimack

I just watched ep. 8 and the story that Saionji told Keita about how he and Shichijou got into the academy, does anyone know what the condition was that was presented them for them to be allowed after getting caught by the chairman regarding the hacking?

and the board is ebil! ebil I tell you!!
Old 2006-05-26, 10:45   Link #94
Katapan
俺様祭り

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiimack
I just watched ep. 8 and the story that Saionji told Keita about how he and Shichijou got into the academy, does anyone know what the condition was that was presented them for them to be allowed after getting caught by the chairman regarding the hacking?

and the board is ebil! ebil I tell you!!
I assume it'd have to do with them helping him with the chairman work and checking on the board's evil doings, since Omi does "wonders" with computers. Kazuki did say he was glad to have chosen them in episode 7 (?). Note that I haven't played the game and this is purely an assumption on my side.

Did anyone else laugh at the Engrish in this episode? Chibi Saionji's English accent was great. This is probably the episode which has provided most laughs so far.

Edit: I seem to have missed your post, aarinfantasy. Thanks for the OP release date, it's wayyy too catchy <_<. Thanks for your hard work on the subs
Old 2006-05-26, 14:02   Link #95
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan
I assume it'd have to do with them helping him with the chairman work and checking on the board's evil doings, since Omi does "wonders" with computers. Kazuki did say he was glad to have chosen them in episode 7 (?). Note that I haven't played the game and this is purely an assumption on my side.

Did anyone else laugh at the Engrish in this episode? Chibi Saionji's English accent was great. This is probably the episode which has provided most laughs so far.

Edit: I seem to have missed your post, aarinfantasy. Thanks for the OP release date, it's wayyy too catchy <_<. Thanks for your hard work on the subs

I was also wondering about the "conditions" Kaoru mentioned...

During the conversation, Omi said he refused because it meant "KAORU had to do something he didn't want to do", so the condition must have been for Kaoru to do something. So I wonder what it was...? It was evil of them to not tell us...

But that was a nice episode. It made me like Kaoru and Omi a lot more. When I played the game they didn't stand out at all so I kind of ignored them, heheh...
Old 2006-05-30, 13:02   Link #96
Amy-sama
Anime Epicurean

I just started watching this, I was so busy with Ouran host club and Princess Princess, I'd forgotten. But it is proving to be great. Funny and sweet all at the same time.

Thanks go to the Aarinfantasy team for all their time and effort. *waits (im)patiently for the next ep*

In process: BLEACH, Bus Gamer, Code Geass R,D.Gray-man, Eyeshield 21, Ghost Hound, Itazura na kiss, Kyou Kara Maou R, MaR, Nabari no Ou, Naruto, Persona ~trinity soul~,Special A, Straight Jactket, xxxHolic:Kei.
Old 2006-05-31, 10:00   Link #97
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai
A little info from the manga

Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-02, 05:39   Link #98
o0sasuke0o
yuki

Send a message via MSN to o0sasuke0o
Smile helo all

hi hi hi... im new here~~ but im big big yaoi fanssss i love the gakuen heaven vry vry much..the anime so nice~ i think all of u played the game.... can u guys tell me where u play??? internet? ps2?? i wanna play~~~~

i din read the manga and all...but i prefer keita pair up wid kazuki....><... they look more like a couple though.. ><...
Old 2006-06-05, 21:37   Link #99
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0sasuke0o
hi hi hi... im new here~~ but im big big yaoi fanssss i love the gakuen heaven vry vry much..the anime so nice~ i think all of u played the game.... can u guys tell me where u play??? internet? ps2?? i wanna play~~~~

i din read the manga and all...but i prefer keita pair up wid kazuki....><... they look more like a couple though.. ><...
You can buy the PS2 game here. There is also a PC version. The PC version is 18+, the PS2 version is not. But the PS2 version has full voice and PC version doesn't ~ So if you wanna play it, buy it ^^
Old 2006-06-07, 21:51   Link #100
Mourir
Kai x Rei OTP

Wow. I absolutely -detested- Gravitation. It's like a giant fanfiction blown into extreme proportions. Loveless was amazing; however, the ending was less-than-stellar. It made me feel as if I had completely wasted my time watching the anime when I could have read the manga instead.

Anyway, on topic, I personally think Gakuen Heaven is simply brilliant. I like fluff. Angst is okay at times, however I prefer warm tingly feelings in comparison to sadness and depression. The art style is adorable! The "BL" academy made me laugh for ages, and the different types of characters certainly make it more fun to create crack pairings.

I've read through some of the earlier pages and read a couple of negative comments about this anime. I don't see -anything- wrong with it. It's funny, it's cute, it has beautiful art, and it has an underlying meaning that keeps dancing away from our fingertips.

Oh my goodness, and the character designs... I love them. They're funny without going absolutely CRAZY on us and bursting through walls and shooting people in the head. They're realistic while having their own personality quirks.

Hehe, I shall stop rambling now. I can't wait until the next episode comes out!
Closed Thread

Tags
shounen-ai