2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-26, 12:26   Link #81
Cardiac Glycoside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox
with out those .. Mechs w.e they be Helpless and stand no chance . I hate it when someone hides behind Armor.
Even without Armor, they have Genjimaru. Those Evenkuruga really kick ass (recalls ep. 13 where Touka flawlessly evades all of Hakuoro's hero units).

I'm sure that w/o the mechs, all they would need is to have Touka and Karura doubleteam Genjimaru and have Kurou FISTPWN the rest of the army (remember episode 7)?
Old 2006-08-26, 13:27   Link #82
ImClueless
Rawr

I guess not even legendary forest beasts IE. Mukuru can take a hit from a mech....
Old 2006-08-26, 13:39   Link #83
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Mmmh...unless Mukkuru has inherited Muteikapa's Invulnerable Pelt (C) genes and is totally unconcerned about kinetic attacks not involving water and such...but she can still (is it a 'she'? I think it was the case...) be flung away like a rag doll by an object much larger than her. Hmmm...that brings some scenes from LotR III back to mind...

As for Genjimaru, well, let's not underestimate him for two reasons:
1°) although he's old, he is a veteran Ebenkuruga with technically more experience than Touka, which makes him all the more dangerous.
2°)
Spoiler:

If you combine the two points, Genjimaru still remains quite a threat to both Touka and Karura.
Old 2006-08-26, 13:39   Link #84
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Now that there are giant mechs, no one cares about Mukuru anymore... T_T

This show needs more legendary forest beasts, like a Dark Mukuru or something--Mukuru with an inverted color scheme. Then Mukuru can turn out to be their long lost leader, and can lead all the other Mukuru in a desperate struggle for survival. <3
Spoiler for oversized image:
Old 2006-08-26, 13:58   Link #85
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334
Mmmh...unless Mukkuru has inherited Muteikapa's Invulnerable Pelt (C) genes and is totally unconcerned about kinetic attacks not involving water and such...but she can still (is it a 'she'? I think it was the case...) be flung away like a rag doll by an object much larger than her. Hmmm...that brings some scenes from LotR III back to mind...

As for Genjimaru, well, let's not underestimate him for two reasons:
1°) although he's old, he is a veteran Ebenkuruga with technically more experience than Touka, which makes him all the more dangerous.
2°)
Spoiler:

If you combine the two points, Genjimaru still remains quite a threat to both Touka and Karura.

Still doesnt stand a chance in hell agnest Kyero >.> XD lol just kiddin ... he might stand a chance.
Old 2006-08-26, 14:26   Link #86
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
even tho we havent seen much of Genjimaru's skillz im sure he would be a though cookie to crack right up till he dies
ill be rooting for Mukuru next ep gogo!!! he might freak out and tear one of those gundams appart

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-08-26, 14:53   Link #87
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

lmao gundams. and oh you know hes gonna... I would If he killed Aruruu i n front of me >
Old 2006-08-26, 14:55   Link #88
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

And I guess no one's going to care about the emo vampire until she starts blowing crap up with nuclear airstrikes (if the OP is any indication)... Fine by me. It can't be any cooler than Hakuoro gettin down with his bad self. ^^
Old 2006-08-26, 15:15   Link #89
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon
And I guess no one's going to care about the emo vampire until she starts blowing crap up with nuclear airstrikes (if the OP is any indication)... Fine by me. It can't be any cooler than Hakuoro gettin down with his bad self. ^^
ROFL!!! him getting down with his bad self is really cool in a gangsta kinda way this is getting me hyped up to see the final battle

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2006-08-26, 15:53   Link #90
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Post deleted. Wrote something for nothing. Jeez.
Old 2006-08-26, 16:53   Link #91
Cardiac Glycoside

I was gonna say Genjimaru took steroids but there is no way he could have because he wouldn't be able to sire Sakuya's (father? mother?) with the resulting toothpick-sized PONOS.
Old 2006-08-26, 17:01   Link #92
mog08

well not a lot happened the last 2 eps. In the preview of next ep, it looks as if Aruruu is going to die, or not. I'm preparing for the worst anyway. By the way it is going now, we probably won't see a happy ending. i m curious to see if Kamyu will be involved in the ending.
Old 2006-08-26, 17:06   Link #93
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mog08
well not a lot happened the last 2 eps. In the preview of next ep, it looks as if Aruruu is going to die, or not. I'm preparing for the worst anyway. By the way it is going now, we probably won't see a happy ending. i m curious to see if Kamyu will be involved in the ending.
Look at the op again carefully and pay attentation to the deam of light that involve Kamyu.

You really think they throw out the vampire thing and not involve it in the story somewhere. This Shadow Warrior Chronicles not Fake Stick Neigh.
Old 2006-08-26, 17:20   Link #94
mog08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Look at the op again carefully and pay attentation to the deam of light that involve Kamyu.

You really think they throw out the vampire thing and not involve it in the story somewhere. This Shadow Warrior Chronicles not Fake Stick Neigh.
yes but things happen in anime openings don't always happen exactly in the anime, do they? Like is Yuzuha going to open her eyes ever?
Old 2006-08-26, 18:31   Link #95
kauldron26
Med Student

so guys, WTF is up with kamyu?? is she like a quasi vampire?
Old 2006-08-26, 22:25   Link #96
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-26, 22:27   Link #97
Cardiac Glycoside

Hahahaha, I always thought Genjimaru was a pedophile....

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?i...baivu38ta9.jpg

Isn't it sad, Sakuya?
Old 2006-08-26, 22:40   Link #98
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

hahaha nice one XD
"are you a demon you bastard!"
you deserve a cookie

Old 2006-08-26, 23:08   Link #99
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauldron26
anyone else agree this and honey/clover II are the best show of the summer?? (unlike the ridiculously overrated haruhi suzumiya)
Not really imo. Although the past episodes have been pretty good I still feel the plot as a whole is just a jumble of random events. As I stated before, interesting characters, a premise with potential, but lacking a proper flow in terms of plot progression which kills alot of the enjoyment for me.

That said, I do want to see Hakuoro go mental on the mechs for messing with Aruru.
Old 2006-08-26, 23:11   Link #100
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Ok seriously. I don't care what happens in the rest of the story, Kuuya is unforgivable for sending the Bluehaired sadistic general to Tuskuruu. She has to know at this point he's a butcher after fighting along side him. Has she lost is so completely she doesn't even differenciate between countries she's trying to unite? She could have easily tried proposing to Hakuoro and conquered peacfully at least once.

Also isn't it withing the power of an Evinkurga (ie Genjimaru) to realize his leader isn't following the path of justice anymore? How many more is he gonna let be butchered for no reason? Legendary protectors of justice my ass.

That said....Great Episode
Closed Thread