Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-04-15, 23:42   Link #81
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
But, just a side note, the whole "Konoha's Battle between Naruto and Pain" is just epic and the best damn thing in Shippuuden, since Sand Invasion that i dont have this feeling every week waiting for the next chapter.
This is the second fight we had seen involving the whole village. Considering that the last one had also great moments, this is mostly a repeat of that. But, since the main character finally becomes the main character also for the whole fight, the impact is bigger. And of course lacking someone carrying the surname Uchiha is big plus too.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 23:51   Link #82
Fran~
floating away...

Besides the involvement of Konoha, the most important thing as you pointed, is that Naruto finally becomes the main character, he gained respect from everything, and a hero needs respect before assuming his position as the hero.

I was way too disappointed with Naruto's previous fights, against Deidara, against Orochimaru, etc... only agaisnt Kakuzu i was somewhat thrilled, but this last months had been great.
Old 2009-04-16, 00:52   Link #83
J..

I'd say Naruto beating Pain pretty much makes up for all the times he was made a fool in the past
J.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 02:14   Link #84
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

I just wish Naruto wears that Outfit Gai-sensei gave to him. And then did the rasengan to Pain, then have Gai do his dynamic entry
Old 2009-04-16, 03:15   Link #85
xPrimula-Smittenx
Primula is im her house.

Send a message via MSN to xPrimula-Smittenx
This might be off the subject of what everyone is talking about but I keep forgetting to watch the Naruto Shippuden manga,but does Hinata die? I don't think she does...
xPrimula-Smittenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 03:34   Link #86
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPrimula-Smittenx View Post
This might be off the subject of what everyone is talking about but I keep forgetting to watch the Naruto Shippuden manga,but does Hinata die? I don't think she does...
First of all Naruto manga is read not watched and NO THANK GOD Hinata does not die
Old 2009-04-16, 03:55   Link #87
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
It's possible... it's like the whole Yin and Yang theory, where is light, there is darkness, where is peace, there is hate... to me it's quite possible.
Take Itachi... he was being "good" doing "evil" just to protect his brother and Konoha.
About the ying yang... good and evil... especially Itachi's example... then if you look at it that way...then it's safe to say...there is no such thing as evil or bad things. As example...those terrorists act "evil" for their own "good". It is to protect their own people. (I think).. in the end everyone is fighting for their own believes. Their own type of justice. So yeah in that case ying/yang...is possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Actually it is more of doing bad with good intentions, basically Naruto's heart is full of rage but his mind is calm and can think straight. He has all the advantages of if he was in a full blown out rage but without the lack of control and inability to think things out straight.

An example is Goku and Gohan mastering basic Super Saiyan which when usually activated they are in a state of sadistic, angry, cocky warriors but after mastering it they could retain their original personality
I guess i would say the same thing to you sir..just like with Fran here above...if that's the case there is no such thing as evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
I just wish Naruto wears that Outfit Gai-sensei gave to him. And then did the rasengan to Pain, then have Gai do his dynamic entry
Gai never reached his puberty though...in that case Lee has surpassed him already...the dynamic entry plus the naming are actually typical "Naruto" things.
Drawing attention and fighting head on with your opponent..
Old 2009-04-16, 04:25   Link #88
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
First of all Naruto manga is read not watched and NO THANK GOD Hinata does not die
Best news I got from this chapter.

Wonder if her double D's are scared? lol

Anyways about the spoiler....AHHHHH~~~!!!! Ugly Sasuke.
Old 2009-04-16, 04:43   Link #89
DarkHollowIchigo

Nagato's parents beeing killed by Konoha ninja. Jiraya (Konoha) who trains Nagato, i hope Kishi wil explain this later in the manga, because it doessnt really make sense.

Nice to see that Naruto can combine both kyuubi and sage teqnique, only if it is for countering the force of the rinnegan. I guess the 4th re-sealing the seal has given Naruto more controle over that kyuubi power again, making it able for Naruto to use both Teqnique's at the same time. We dont see any tail, but its obvious that Naruto is using Kyuubi chakra/power. Naruto couldnt mix both Sage&Kyuubi back in Frogworld, now he can... very nice, he's taking things to another level again. Go Naruto!

Last edited by DarkHollowIchigo; 2009-04-16 at 04:57.
DarkHollowIchigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 05:25   Link #90
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
Yep.....It's just that Naruto has been kicking One Piece's cheeks all year long so far....
The main character's never going to find one piece>_>. It's like taking the protagonist forever...and even if he does, if the mangaka doesn't make the treasure epic, well it's good going for him to make a series just way too long.
Old 2009-04-16, 07:18   Link #91
Spicy~Noodles
It's been a while....

You cant be serious, (yet its the truth) glitter hasn't appeared to save the day? Glitter fingers we need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE US, SAVE THE WORLD BEFORE ITS RELEASED OFFICIALLY.
Spicy~Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 10:35   Link #92
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.. View Post
I'd say Naruto beating Pain pretty much makes up for all the times he was made a fool in the past
nah...that's not enough...he's still a fool. If he wasn't so emotional and asking dumb questions and crying like he always does, than yea...he's a bad a-- now.

but not, that wasn't the case so he is still a fool.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 11:08   Link #93
Fran~
floating away...

Naruto can be the hero being fool... because is Naruto...
Remember how much Naruto was based on Goku, and Goku isnt an example of a "brilliant mind".

Naruto is in the category of Goku, Gon, Kenichi, Ruffy, etc.

To me, Naruto can be fool, that doesn't matters. Now Naruto is a "respected fool".
Old 2009-04-16, 11:13   Link #94
kakakka

Well, every shonen leads are fools, if one has to look back.

They have pure hearts...
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 12:09   Link #95
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

Quote:
Thank god? More like an epic fail that authors trying to get lost attention back by fake-death of a character.
Old 2009-04-16, 12:51   Link #96
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy~Noodles View Post
You cant be serious, (yet its the truth) glitter hasn't appeared to save the day? Glitter fingers we need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE US, SAVE THE WORLD BEFORE ITS RELEASED OFFICIALLY.
Old 2009-04-16, 13:03   Link #97
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

Quote:
Naruto can be the hero being fool... because is Naruto...
Remember how much Naruto was based on Goku, and Goku isnt an example of a "brilliant mind".

Naruto is in the category of Goku, Gon, Kenichi, Ruffy, etc.

To me, Naruto can be fool, that doesn't matters. Now Naruto is a "respected fool".
I disagree. Naruto has shown quite a bit of emotional depth in this story recently. I found it particularly interesting how he was in front of his father. With all of his self proclamations, he's actually not as confident in himself as other are in him. He was ready to give up if his dad wasn't there to give him his little pep talk.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 14:07   Link #98
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
But, just a side note, the whole "Konoha's Battle between Naruto and Pain" is just epic and the best damn thing in Shippuuden, since Sand Invasion that i dont have this feeling every week waiting for the next chapter.
How will Madara top it?

By beating up Sauske the most liked and hated Naruto character?

Or by enjoying Pains sloppy 2nds with whats left of Konoha?

The posiblities are endless!!!!?

for Faildara!
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 14:18   Link #99
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINBEI View Post
How will Madara top it?

By beating up Sauske the most liked and hated Naruto character?

Or by enjoying Pains sloppy 2nds with whats left of Konoha?

The posiblities are endless!!!!?

for Faildara!
Madara's plans most likely include the entire world (including but not limited to all five great countries) rather than limiting himself to Konoha. Someone who has shown as much pride as he has by talking himself up to being the greatest shinobi on earth isn't going to take the backseat to just pop into Konoha to see it destroyed and proclaim that his revenge has come full circle, his machinations are going to cover a broader scope.
Old 2009-04-16, 14:24   Link #100
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
How can Madara take over the world when he can't even take over a simple village?
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote