Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-01-30, 15:52   Link #81
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
I really did not expect to love these games as much as I have. I never really liked the stealthy/assassination kinds of games. A friend highly recommended AC1 and I'm glad I listened.
Well, I think AC doesn't emphasize the stealth part too much (the game doesn't punish you too severely for acting too high profile) and emphasize more on the action and the coolness factor (not that I hate that ) which might be why you liked this game.

Btw, about AC3, is it possible that it takes place entirely on Desmond's era? Because I heard that it's going to be the last installment of AC, I find it unlikely they'll introduce more characters which will make the stories go even longer.
Old 2012-01-30, 17:39   Link #82
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Well, I think AC doesn't emphasize the stealth part too much (the game doesn't punish you too severely for acting too high profile) and emphasize more on the action and the coolness factor (not that I hate that ) which might be why you liked this game.
You're right, it didn't. At least in AC2 it was a much bigger factor, especially until you get rid of your Notoriety in Florence. And guards are much quicker to become suspicious/chase you for small things throughout the whole game. I became a bit better at that stuff, but it's still my desire to get around the city fast that gets me into trouble a lot.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 05:33   Link #83
DaRk HuNt3r F4n
>:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
It might.

However, there is also the French revolution to keep in mind, and I'm sure it could give its own lot of historical events and places (the Bastille takeover, anyone?) to explore. Both revolutions involved many Freemason figureheads (the Jacobins of the French Revolution, led by Robespierre, and American individuals like George Washington), so it's possible Ubisoft will be targeting that since there is a framework to take advantage of. This is a personal guess, though, so take it with a grain of salt.

But since AC3 is supposed to be the last part of the series (by that, I mean, put an end to the Assassin-Templar war and Desmond's story -- not the end of the AC franchise itself), as the in-game fateful date is approaching dangerously, it's also possible half of the game will occur in modern times.

AC:R's game director even suggested that the AC franchise could continue beyond AC3, but with a different main character this time.

So, even if either France or the US aren't Animus sceneries for AC3, they could very well be for future installments of the series, beyond "Desmond's Cycle".
true... i found his pic as well

http://www.livingps3.com/wp-content/...ns-creed-3.jpg
DaRk HuNt3r F4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 17:16   Link #84
JagdPanther

Does anyone know which track plays when you're attacking a Templar den? I tried to find it on YouTube, but there are 80 different tracks, at least, and I'm not sure if I am just deaf or I really just can't find that track amongst all of them.

I'm 31% synchronized as of now. Most all of what's left is story. I've renovated the entire city. I just need to buy up all of the landmarks and I'm done with that. One more Viewpoint (in the arsenal, which I can't get into right now). I think I have to assign a Master Assassin to two more dens and I'm done with that part. I can probably just breeze through the story for the rest of the game now.

Old 2012-04-14, 20:41   Link #85
JagdPanther

Whew! Just beat the game this evening. Also watched the "Embers" video to see how Ezio's story was tied up.

I really liked Revelations a lot from a story perspective. Sofia Sartor was a great character and a great love interest for Ezio.

I thought that the city building and assassin training was much more tedious than it was in Brotherhood. I was really miffed about the Bank income bug. It will take forever to buy all the stuff I haven't purchased yet because the banks keep resetting their timers when they shouldn't.

I'm probably going to play the Lost Archives DLC tomorrow, hopefully... then it's a long, long wait until October.