Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-12-09, 12:03   Link #81
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Most important information in this episode: Mary is a B cup.

Olivier is fine apparently, no explanations given. They'll probably leave it at that. Pepper is actually the other bra-girl's sister, I thought the mangaka had just recycled her design because he regretted killing her off. At some point just looking at the OP I even thought they were the same person (before Pepper first spoke).
isn't Karen still alive? Her sub brain just got wrecked but that isn't fatal no?
Old 2019-12-09, 19:54   Link #82
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
isn't Karen still alive? Her sub brain just got wrecked but that isn't fatal no?
I don't know. I kind of assumed she was dead since she never appeared again. Even assuming she survived, the organization would have most likely disposed of her for her failure.
Old 2019-12-10, 12:20   Link #83
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Pepper seems extremely chill about it if this is the case though
Old 2019-12-10, 19:54   Link #84
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I think I my problem with the pacing of this series is how slowly the main characters are being introduced. We are close to end the first cour and we finally know something about Mary.
Old 2019-12-12, 17:14   Link #85
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Judging by Juzo's reaction when he heard the name of Mary's brother, I guess they used to be partners.

I hope Mary and Tetsuro will be able to do something for Colt's family, otherwise they're going to die for sure. At least save the sisters.
Old 2019-12-12, 22:40   Link #86
Wandering Soul

I'm guessing that Juzo and Mary's brother were paired up during the war, then something happened that convinced everyone that Victor was gone, and Juzo's relationship with Mary is partly him trying to take responsibility for Victor's absence.
Old 2019-12-18, 17:02   Link #87
Applehell

Good episode, it's also the kind that's pretty conflicting and provides no good answers. Really felt for Colt.

And if this is how Victor does things I don't think Mary is in for a happy reunion.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-19, 17:12   Link #88
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The final episode of the season looks like it's just going to be a random job for Juzo. Maybe it'll turn out to be more important than it looks.
Old 2019-12-19, 21:40   Link #89
Wandering Soul

Well it looks like Mary won't get her reunion this season, unless there's a surprise in store for us.
Old 2019-12-20, 06:55   Link #90
LG-MAX 2.o

No Guns Life Anime's 2nd Half Premieres in April

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...-april/.154579

Wow, the anime block from TBS (Animerico) will have a strong lineaup in April 2020 with Yahari season 3 and No guns life season 2.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-21, 12:01   Link #91
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Pepper is a pretty fun character. Looks like Oliver will only show up again next season at this rate (and Armed-sai and Gondry if they somehow survived)
Old 2019-12-21, 19:47   Link #92
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I bet there'll be a shot showing her in a hospital, but that's about it.
Old 2019-12-26, 17:12   Link #93
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

While I don't mind less action, the season 1 finale felt like a Christmas present due to the quick pacing given to this case in comparison to that fake golden hero who took a while.

Also, that "tounge licking" scene from last week.... what the heck? I know everybody are gonna say that Jojo did the same but this one felt more like a sexual thing especially with the girl's skimpy look.
Old 2019-12-26, 18:35   Link #94
Wandering Soul

Felt pretty lacking for a mid season finale, unless that data was set up for the next arc. I'm glad that the next season has already been confirmed.
Old 2019-12-26, 19:01   Link #95
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It was definitely a set up episode, not just with the data but with the hand joining them. Still a weird episode to end the season on, I guess they're just being faithful to the manga.
Old 2019-12-26, 22:25   Link #96
Hata
時の異邦人

As a manga reader I always wonder how they are going to fit it under one season while ending on a satisfactory note, now I know, the question now is if they have enough materials for a season 2 while being faithful to the manga. Delaying it to April certainly help in that aspect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I bet there'll be a shot showing her in a hospital, but that's about it.
ummm....
Old 2019-12-27, 05:22   Link #97
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Why did they have to destroy the bike? Why couldn't they have used the same roads the car used?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-27, 15:37   Link #98
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-28, 08:19   Link #99
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

So since this is split cour, I'll take that into consideration. Moving on...

The look and feel of No Guns Life is what I was initially drawn to. The sight of old concrete and worn-out lights versus the industrial (and at times full-on sci-fi) environment deeper into the city was really fancy to look at. The story is light but interesting too; although we're still dealing with individual story arcs that involve Juuzo, Tetsurou and Mary, we get to see the overall backdrop as each case unfolds—Beruhren's iron grasp of the city, the gritty life of Extends, and the ongoing secret conflicts between various factions in and outside the city. At the moment, it feels like an empty end, but well, the split cour has been confirmed. No point in forcing a conclusion when it hasn't really ended anyway.

Now, the only concern here is whether the series would be able to wrap things up in the second cour. This is an adaptation of an ongoing manga series, and I have no idea about the current coverage of the anime story compared to where the manga is now. Let's hope that we make some progress to the overall story with that remaining airtime.

Oh, and I just realized something: Juuzo's name can also be interpreted as "13". We already have a Gun Slave named Seven. I guess Gun Slaves really are tools to the point of not having a name for themselves.

ENTRY #346 GET.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2019-12-28 at 08:36.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-11, 19:01   Link #100
Alchemist007
*Author

I was disappointed by the direction in this, the start was neat but sort of ended up floundering. Since there's another part coming I guess I'll watch since it could still go somewhere...

Tags
action, seinen