Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-08-13, 17:07   Link #81
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
Images
Bunny Girl Saki
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Well, that's one way to seduce someone when you are lacking in the boobs department
Her mom wasn't lying about those proportions .

(I love how they also did a close-up of her crotch ).
Old 2021-08-14, 08:00   Link #82
Lex79

Hard to choose between bunny Saki and maid Minase...luckily for Naoya he has both. All while dealing the final blow to a completely lovestruck Mirika.
Old 2021-08-14, 20:05   Link #83
Rasty

Sakura Ayane is pretty much starring the anime with her performance. It's also kind of funny how lots of Saki's personality matches Ayanel's, or at least the one she showed in Choroi radio (like that kind of search history).

Also a pity Saki hasn't realized that she could loosen the restriction to do the same to the other one too "for Nagisa's sake" (in H things), but then the things would likely escalate too quickly and this would turn out to be a different kind of anime, so I guess she never will.

Last edited by Rasty; 2021-08-14 at 20:33.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-14, 21:31   Link #84
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I am pissed that they removed the whole "Rika is simply in heat" plot

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-15, 03:42   Link #85
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I am pissed that they removed the whole "Rika is simply in heat" plot
Don't think so. Judging from where they are right now, it should come up next time.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-17, 06:19   Link #86
James Rye

Asking if they have done it/doing it is a legit question from the mom. I mean what else is she supposed to think of her daughter living at her boyfriend's house the past couple days while his parents are out?

Is it just me or is Naoya way more straight-forward/direct with Nagisa-chan than he is with Saki-chan? Like he grabbed her boobs by accident and was all about promise this or promise that whereas with Nagisa he jumped right into the whole cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute and head-patting business without any accident whatsoever.

Mirika being so happy about being called Rika and going all love-struck about Naoya's words and action on the roof-tip was funny. Her admitting that she loves him so much to herself afterwards was pretty cute.
Guess Saki-chan got another busty rival for her boyfriend. At least this time he ain't ready to two-time her twice. Question is for how long though 'cause it did seem like he would totally date her if he was single right now.^^;
Old 2021-08-17, 09:45   Link #87
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Asking if they have done it/doing it is a legit question from the mom. I mean what else is she supposed to think of her daughter living at her boyfriend's house the past couple days while his parents are out?

Is it just me or is Naoya way more straight-forward/direct with Nagisa-chan than he is with Saki-chan? Like he grabbed her boobs by accident and was all about promise this or promise that whereas with Nagisa he jumped right into the whole cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute and head-patting business without any accident whatsoever.
It does make Saki's insecurities very understandable.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-17, 09:55   Link #88
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post

Mirika being so happy about being called Rika and going all love-struck about Naoya's words and action on the roof-tip was funny. Her admitting that she loves him so much to herself afterwards was pretty cute.
Guess Saki-chan got another busty rival for her boyfriend. At least this time he ain't ready to two-time her twice. Question is for how long though 'cause it did seem like he would totally date her if he was single right now.^^;
I mean, she approved it in the first place so I guess it's nice to know she had clear expectations .

I think there's something to Nagisa's approach that just appeals to Naoya...
Old 2021-08-20, 14:30   Link #89
Frontier

I love how Nagisa does the intro in-character as a maid .

How are these kids going to keep what's going on a secret when Rika is coming to the classroom and getting into public spats with Saki? They're drawing attention to each other one way or another .

Those G-Cups keep mocking Saki, so she finally just grabs and crushes them...wish I could know what they felt like .

Saki knows she has to keep Naoya away from Rika to the extent that she'll stick by him the whole time to protect him...which Naoya assumes means she's feeling lonely so he just grabs onto her and has her sit on his lap the whole time in class. And the teacher actually allows that. Sasuga, sensei .

Nothing quite like a girl grabbing your hand while her skirts half off .

Nagisa may have been jealous of Saki getting so much intimate time with Naoya, but she came through and got Rika off their backs like a good 2nd wife. She earned that embrace action .

Naoya feels he owes Nagisa a good hug, and in the interest of fairness he makes Saki have to watch it...and Saki realizes she might actually get off on NTR as Nagisa and Naoya keep hugging each other. Although it goes too far even for her when she thinks they're about to have sex on the floor, because Saki's mind always leads to sex. Granted, they were pretty close on the ground .

It took Naoya this long to realize Rika might actually like him? And of course the girls have to sway him off the trail lest he feel like he needs to honor Rika's feelings by dating her, so they have to belittle any bit of confidence in his appeal or likeability as they can. Saki being so cruel and sharp with Naoya was actually kind of hot .

But the real showstopper is when Saki claims Rika is just a girl in heat, and that girls naturally get into heat at times depending on their boob sizes, which leads Naoya to believe her and think Nagisa is due because of her big boobs, and she has his support. It was utterly hilarious, and not just because Rika's voice has actually played a girl in a Harem who went into heat (Koneko from High School DxD) .

Naoya did the one thing you should never do...tell a tsundere to their face that you think they like them. This can't end well, but I'll enjoy every minute of it .
Old 2021-08-20, 15:03   Link #90
EroKing

Episode 8

https://streamable.com/s20d77

That had to be the most wholesome NTR scene I've ever seen
Old 2021-08-23, 02:36   Link #91
Lex79

I loved pretty much everything about this episode. This series is crazy in the best way.
Old 2021-08-23, 17:30   Link #92
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

It's sad that we don't see too much Shino.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-25, 16:16   Link #93
James Rye

Ouch, poor Saki got put in place there when Rika told her Naoya is already two-timing her anyway. It was adorable how Saki fought for her boyfriend there, made me think maybe she should have been so resolute when it came to Nagisa-chan but then we wouldn't have this series so whatever.
Loved how the teach just went along with Naoya having his girlfriend on his lap for the entire lesson. xD

Lol, a NTR fetish, this might explain why she even gave the okay for the two-timing to begin with. xD

OMG! Naoya noticed that Rika MIGHT like him! And his girlfriends BS him about girls getting in heat and it having to do with their breast size. With the whole thing backfiring since Naoya apologizes to Rika about assuming she got a crush on her in front of the whole class. xD

This guy really is an average, no talented strait laced bastard who got lucky not twice but thrice! xD
Old 2021-08-27, 14:32   Link #94
Frontier

Ayaneru doing an impression of Junya Enoki's Naoya for the recap was a riot .

When a tsundere finally realizes how obvious she is .

Rika takes finding out Saki said she's in heat about as well as you'd expect...and Saki keeps doubling-down on it. She just won't quit .

Well, Naoya is pretty straight with Rika that, even if she was in love with him, he would be flustered but turn her down in order to be fair to Saki and Nagisa, which is pretty respectable of him...of course he didn't bargain for Rika being a MeTuber that doesn't give up .

So, yeah, Rika basically confesses to Naoya in front of his entire class and then declares she's going to fight for him with all she's got...and then steals his first kiss right in front of Saki and Nagisa. Tsundere's can be surprisingly aggressive and bold when they want to be. And she's woman enough to not want to share Naoya with Saki and Nagisa, which I can also respect .

Can Saki and Nagisa really call out Rika for beating up Naoya considering how often Saki's beaten him up? Pot calling the kettle black .

Shiho finds out about Saki being two-timed, so it looks like she's finally going to become relevant to the plot once she finds out just how crazy SakiSaki's relationship actually is...this can't end well .

Poor Saki and Nagisa...Saki is the 1st girlfriend and she still hasn't gotten that far with Naoya and has to keep dealing with more and more stuff, while Nagisa fantasized about having that first kiss moment...and all Naoya can think to fix it is kissing them now, but a girls' first kiss is important and it's important to have it happen with the right mood, timing, and point in their relationship .

And this causes Naoya to declare that he loves the both of them and will do his best to enrich their relationship and build it up to a point where Rika will have to give up...but good luck with that .

Looks like the first step in back-to-basics relationship building is going to a hot springs date! Which means some naked ladies .
Old 2021-08-27, 14:55   Link #95
EroKing

Episode 9

And the continuation to this was the funniest scene in anime I watched this week

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-21 at 05:55.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-27, 19:28   Link #96
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post

And the continuation to this was the funniest scene in anime I watched this week
I'm loving this hilarious trainwreck of a romcom .
Old 2021-08-30, 03:26   Link #97
EroKing

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-21 at 05:41.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-30, 10:42   Link #98
Frontier

Those are some lovely ladies .
Old 2021-08-30, 17:08   Link #99
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
The show is hilarious and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
That kind of distance between balconies should be illegal. Not only does it make home invasion by the creepy neighbor way too easy, it's also way too easy for a dumb kid to misjudge the distance they can jump...
Hahah! I've seen houses WAY closer than even that IRL!!

Honestly, it always looked 'fun' to me...but I guess it would only be 'fun' if you really got along with your neighbors...
Old 2021-08-31, 09:55   Link #100
James Rye

Damn, Rika going all the way and confessing to Naoya in front of the whole class - twice! Girl got crazy determination, it's through the roof, all the way to the moon! And even went ahead and stole Naoya's first kiss and declaring that she will take him all for herself. Wow. Yeah, no way Naoya can get rid of her with a single refusal, might have to practice that for ten years straight like he did with his confessions to Saki.

No wonder Saki and Nagisa were crushed, especially Saki, damn, poor girl, having to witness their boyfriend's first kiss with someone else he ain't even dating must be infuriating. Especially given how he considered a make-up kiss, like dude, no way. XD

Saki coming up with the idea of a hot spring and it seems Rika will hear of that trip as well, so I doubt it will go as planned. Plus now Shiho, Saki's friend, heard about the whole two-timing thing and I really doubt she gonna be supportive of Nagisa-chan here. So another thing those three gotta worry about, lol.

Tags
comedy, harem