AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-29, 15:17   Link #81
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I suppose the General's bankai raises his power a lot more than ten times (the power boost varies by person) and instead of unleashing waves of fire it concentrates all of that fury in a single spot, making a flare cannon...sword!
Lastly,so as not to go off topic, if hitsugaya ever faced that he'd wish a thousand times he had never been born.
Old 2009-01-29, 16:58   Link #82
Lord Uiruu

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweekar View Post
he will kill halibel.
say what!?
Old 2009-01-29, 17:20   Link #83
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
I suppose the General's bankai raises his power a lot more than ten times (the power boost varies by person) and instead of unleashing waves of fire it concentrates all of that fury in a single spot, making a flare cannon...sword!
Lastly,so as not to go off topic, if hitsugaya ever faced that he'd wish a thousand times he had never been born.
Hitsugaya's ice bankai would turn directly from ice into steam (skipping the melting liquid phase) in 0.001 seconds.
Old 2009-01-30, 02:41   Link #84
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Speaking of his durability, he said during his fight with Luppi that he can regenerate his dragon form infinite times, but it breaks if you sneeze on it.Well,I guess it can't be too hard since he uses it to fly around.
Old 2009-01-30, 14:52   Link #85
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Thats why i think is not so powerful it breaks so easily even if he can regenerate it
Old 2009-02-06, 21:09   Link #86
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Thats why i think is not so powerful it breaks so easily even if he can regenerate it
Seeing as to how your avatar is Halibel, it made me laugh talking crap on Hitsugaya like you were Halibel xD

Halibel: You're not as powerful as me because you break so easily. Who cares if you regenerate. xD
________
Down Syndrome / Retardation Forums

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:35.
Old 2009-02-06, 21:15   Link #87
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

You guys this isnt a manga thread spoilers.

Also Hitsu is weak, he is young and one of the weakest captains, in terms of brains he is a genius but in battle he needs to take that weak sh*t out of there, he lacks durability, power and flexibility because once Hyorinmaru extends if you use shunpo you can cut him down in a second and his attacks are easily broken.

Spoiler for manga:

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-02-06, 22:12   Link #88
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Also Hitsu is weak, he is young and one of the weakest captains, in terms of brains he is a geniu...]
Genius? If he was a genius, he wouldn't lose so badly in every fight.
Old 2009-02-07, 02:23   Link #89
Kafriel
Senior Guest

You can't tell how young anyone is, apparently age is a mysterious thing in SS.
Old 2009-02-07, 02:28   Link #90
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
But he is still the youngest ever to achieve the rank of a Captain. So in relation to his young age he is a genius simply by becoming a Captain/achieving bankai.
Old 2009-02-07, 07:00   Link #91
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

It was said that he has a large spiritual force but I think it lacks the ability to completely control that I think he as well as Ichigo have to have more talks with their inner friends.

Old 2009-02-07, 12:59   Link #92
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
But he is still the youngest ever to achieve the rank of a Captain. So in relation to his young age he is a genius simply by becoming a Captain/achieving bankai.
Well, Kenpachi can be considered a genius too for becoming captain w/o bankai. XD
Old 2009-02-07, 19:34   Link #93
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intranetusa View Post
Well, Kenpachi can be considered a genius too for becoming captain w/o bankai. XD
Not a genius just an overly agressive strong warrior able to kill a captain. Hitsu was able to pass exams learn Shikai and Bankai younger than other captains that makes him a genius, sad thing is I used to like Hitsu, I thought he would be one of those genius badass strong captains, then I saw Aizen.

Old 2009-02-07, 19:39   Link #94
Justin Kim
*Artist

Well Soul Society's team of captains have been favored up until now. There wasn't any major deaths involved up to this point, and im pretty sure Hitsu will fight an enduring battle, but will emerge triumphant. The only problem that will probably cause some deaths in Soul Society is fighting Aizen, Gin, and Tousen. (In addition to Vasto Lords, although we have not seen the two Vasto Lords just yet). Who knows maybe the Vasto Lords will just drop in during the middle of the fight, PWN Aizen - go back to Hollow World and be merry off with peace. Or they might help Aizen, either way I think what will suffice out of them is probably their self-independency. Their reiatsu must be incredible though, maybe that strength will have something we call independency
Old 2009-02-08, 14:24   Link #95
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
Not a genius just an overly agressive strong warrior able to kill a captain. Hitsu was able to pass exams learn Shikai and Bankai younger than other captains that makes him a genius, sad thing is I used to like Hitsu, I thought he would be one of those genius badass strong captains, then I saw Aizen.
Maybe it's just hard work...
Old 2009-02-11, 13:24   Link #96
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Hitsugaya is the best character who is so cool !!! Like the character design ! His benkai is great but got 3 power backup !
Old 2009-02-12, 20:04   Link #97
X_Danny_X

Quote:
You guys this isnt a manga thread spoilers.

Also Hitsu is weak, he is young and one of the weakest captains, in terms of brains he is a genius but in battle he needs to take that weak sh*t out of there, he lacks durability, power and flexibility because once Hyorinmaru extends if you use shunpo you can cut him down in a second and his attacks are easily broken.

Spoiler for manga:

Spoiler:
Old 2009-02-12, 23:53   Link #98
EoT
~~

Thus far his Bankai has been nothing but a failure in my eyes.

They really need to explain how it works or rather explain what's the point in it having wings when everyone else can fly already. He should at least have increased speed or something ~.~
Old 2009-02-13, 00:57   Link #99
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
wings are always good for defense
Old 2009-06-08, 17:08   Link #100
UchihaSasuke14

Hitsugayas Bankai hasn't been fully released yet or Hitsugaya hasn't mastered it yet. In one episode it says that Hitsugayas Bankai is in a premature state. I reckon he fully masters it whilst battling that female espada.
Closed Thread