AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-10, 18:10   Link #81
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarknight123 View Post
Hey does anyone know where i can get traslations for some of the MH songs, paticularly "last moment" and "forutuna" from the "MH the another" OST
Check over at Yousei Teikoku's site. They may have some of the lyrics on there, but I'm not sure.
Old 2007-04-10, 18:38   Link #82
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing

Does anyone know the name of the song that appears in episode 24 in the background when Nina is reading Erstin's letter? Thanks in advance for telling me!
Old 2007-04-10, 19:12   Link #83
solarknight123

Hey what's the name of the background music played in the episode when akana showed her powers to kazuya and was fighting that orphan?
Old 2007-04-10, 20:16   Link #84
ando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazakura View Post
Does anyone know the name of the song that appears in episode 24 in the background when Nina is reading Erstin's letter? Thanks in advance for telling me!
IIRC, "風と星に抱かれて…(Kaze to Hoshi ni Dakarete...)" by Kuribayashi Minami.
Old 2007-06-13, 20:23   Link #85
Gugu

Question

I have hime's ost but I can't seem to find the track used in hime's promo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v81A9HCrvW0

do you happen to know the title?
Old 2007-06-13, 22:14   Link #86
Morganchan
Gero?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugu View Post
I have hime's ost but I can't seem to find the track used in hime's promo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v81A9HCrvW0

do you happen to know the title?
That would be "My-HiME Promotion BGM" off of the "My-HiME Best Collection" album ^^ hope that helps!

(it could be written as "Mai" as opposed to "My", too, but Wikipedia says "My" so I'm goin' with that spelling here )

Quote:
Hey what's the name of the background music played in the episode when akana showed her powers to kazuya and was fighting that orphan?
That would be "Maimu!!" and I'm fairly certain it's on the first HiME OST.

Last edited by Morganchan; 2007-06-13 at 22:40.
Old 2007-06-14, 00:57   Link #87
solarknight123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganchan View Post
That would be "My-HiME Promotion BGM" off of the "My-HiME Best Collection" album ^^ hope that helps!

(it could be written as "Mai" as opposed to "My", too, but Wikipedia says "My" so I'm goin' with that spelling here )

That would be "Maimu!!" and I'm fairly certain it's on the first HiME OST.
Thanks BTW would you happen to know what the name of the background music is during the scene when shizuru was discovered by haruka and yukino and she killed yukino's child and swearing to protect natsuki from anyone, thus offically making her crazy. this bgm has been played in some episodes as well like at the beginning of "the black prince awakens" when natsuki is looking at the destruction caused by kagutsuchi and she meets john smith. thanks.
Old 2007-06-14, 01:29   Link #88
Morganchan
Gero?!

Quote:
Thanks BTW would you happen to know what the name of the background music is during the scene when shizuru was discovered by haruka and yukino and she killed yukino's child and swearing to protect natsuki from anyone, thus offically making her crazy. this bgm has been played in some episodes as well like at the beginning of "the black prince awakens" when natsuki is looking at the destruction caused by kagutsuchi and she meets john smith. thanks.
Hmm... I'll go check the episode itself in a bit just to be sure, but I'm mostly certain the song you're thinking of is "Kokuyou no Kimi ~amai yuuwaku~" and it's on the second OST, I do believe. In any case, I distinctly remember it playing at the start of the episode where Shizuru offs Diana (Which was totally mean. Poor Yukino!), although I'm not sure if it carries through the whole scene.

I'll check my DVDs shortly just to be on the safe side, but for now that should hopefully be correct!
Old 2007-06-14, 11:18   Link #89
solarknight123

Thanks alot
Old 2007-06-14, 18:24   Link #90
Gugu

Wink

I have been looking for days! thanks Morganchan!
Old 2007-06-14, 20:06   Link #91
y063banana71
kris

Send a message via MSN to y063banana71
I was so keen on a Mezame v. Materialise! combination... I thought it might happen with the occurence of the HiME music on some of the OVA's but there's really no need for it is there...
Well if Destiny is animated as I'm sure some of us are hoping it will be then maybe there will be a NEW piece!
Old 2007-06-14, 23:36   Link #92
Morganchan
Gero?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by y063banana71 View Post
I was so keen on a Mezame v. Materialise! combination... I thought it might happen with the occurence of the HiME music on some of the OVA's but there's really no need for it is there...
Well if Destiny is animated as I'm sure some of us are hoping it will be then maybe there will be a NEW piece!
A Mezame v. Materialize combination would have been grand! *__* Now I'm really sad there isn't anything of the sort.

Now I wonder what the odds of Destiny being animated will be? Even if they don't include a MezaMateralize song, I'd still be really happy with a great new piece of Yuki Kajiura-brand combat music!
Old 2007-06-15, 08:01   Link #93
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by y063banana71 View Post
I wanna Sei HiME no Inori...

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
Old 2007-06-15, 16:59   Link #94
Constance

Send a message via MSN to Constance
There is just one piece that i havent bee able to find the name of; its the piano solo piece played when theres a sad scene. Cant find the name for it ANYWHERE! Has anyone got any clues to what it is? (i believe the last time i heard it being played was someone in epusode 16 of mai hime if i remeber correctly.....
(p.s. sorry if someones already mentioned it, but as i dont know the name of the song/piece, i dont know if its the right one...... ahem warui ne, awkward situation i know....)

Last edited by Constance; 2007-06-15 at 17:21. Reason: clarification
Old 2007-06-15, 17:30   Link #95
Morganchan
Gero?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance View Post
There is just one piece that i havent bee able to find the name of; its the piano solo piece played when theres a sad scene. Cant find the name for it ANYWHERE! Has anyone got any clues to what it is? (i believe the last time i heard it being played was someone in epusode 16 of mai hime if i remeber correctly.....
(p.s. sorry if someones already mentioned it, but as i dont know the name of the song/piece, i dont know if its the right one...... ahem warui ne, awkward situation i know....)
Hmm... My-HiME's got a lot of sad piano pieces, and it's been a while since I've watched 16 (though I could glady go re-watch it) so nothing's immediately coming to mind. However, if I had to guess, it's probably either...

-"Koi wo shita kara..."
-"Omoi hakanaku..."
-"Taisetsu na Hito"
-"Ensei ~mashiro~"

and possibly "Ensei ~omou kokoro~", although that one features vocals along with the piano.

As I said, I can go re-watch 16 if you'd like and see if anything jumps out at me!
Old 2007-06-16, 04:40   Link #96
Constance

Um....if you dont mind doing that for me. I'd really really apreciate that! though if its any trouble then dont bother :P
thanks in advance!

(edit: ive had another look at the episode, and found about where it appears; from 9:46 to about 10:20ish- in the scene where mai san goes to visit tate san in the hospital (hes taking care of his "sister" shiho chan)

Last edited by Constance; 2007-06-16 at 04:45. Reason: clarification again....
Old 2007-06-17, 19:28   Link #97
Morganchan
Gero?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance View Post
Um....if you dont mind doing that for me. I'd really really apreciate that! though if its any trouble then dont bother :P
thanks in advance!

(edit: ive had another look at the episode, and found about where it appears; from 9:46 to about 10:20ish- in the scene where mai san goes to visit tate san in the hospital (hes taking care of his "sister" shiho chan)
Okie dokie! Sorry about the wait, but...

I checked the episode during the scene you mentioned, and unless I'm crazy, that's definetly "Koi wo shita kara...". It continues past Mai's conversation with Tate and carries through the following scene where Mai's walking with Mikoto riding piggyback, yes? And the music is cut off when Midori pops up? Assuredly "Koi wo shita kara..."! (one of my favorites, too )

Hope that helps!
Old 2007-06-18, 05:43   Link #98
Constance

Yes! thats the one alright! Thanks alot!! i am in your debt!
i noticed that alot of the piano sequences actually turn up at the end few episodes...ah well.

hee thanks again <3
Wei
Old 2007-06-25, 22:56   Link #99
solarknight123

Hey what is the name translation for maimu and why is ensei also known as himeboshi(hime star). Btw does anyone have any idea where i can find english lyrics from the "mai-hime Unmei no Keitouju" soundtracks. I already found the english translation of the ending "silent wing" Here's the link if anyone is intrested.

http://byakuya.wordpress.com/2006/01/08/
Old 2007-08-06, 21:52   Link #100
Yatagarasu

Smile =3

can anyone tell me what song plays during the legend of the fire string ruby special?
the song at the beginning thx
Closed Thread