AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

View Poll Results: School Days - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 26 33.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 35.90%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 11.54%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 6.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 5.13%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.28%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.28%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.28%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 3.85%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-08, 17:00   Link #81
schiffer
Born Insain
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to schiffer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST View Post
-Makoto wants sex badly and Sekai was the easiest route to it. I think he -is- a horny beast, and now that Sekai finally gave him some he keeps coming back for more because he's too dumb for anything else.
-Sekai betraying Kotonoha is also an awful thing to do to her.
-It's not like girls never resist a guy they're interested in for the sake of their friend.
Im agree on this parts, but are you sure that Itou dont like Sekai? only are after the body? Before the Spesial Training you could see that he said sometimes that it was hard to be with Koto, and easyer with Sekai, and the wait he said it, was like he more liked being with Sekai than Koto.

I mean that you have to fight for love. And if Sekai think it nesses to have sex to steal, I dont know if I can blame her.
But how ppl think about that can have alot about there your from.
Some places in the world love is just absurb and insain.
Old 2007-08-08, 17:09   Link #82
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
I treasure friendship very much, but I never forgive traitors. If there's a girl I like, and a friend going out with her, I know there's a lot of girls out there I could go for - I'm not gonna screw my friend over. So yes, I blame her for it, especially because she was the one who caused this with her dishonesty. No one told her to hook them up.

That's more of a personal view though, some people will agree with me, some won't. I know this is an anime and this won't happen, but if what happened to Kotonoha happened to me in real life, I'd never say a single word to either of them again and consider them horrible people, probably.

Even then, I condone Sekai's actions to a point, because she's trying, and because of how she's feeling - for Makoto I have no sympathy.
Old 2007-08-08, 17:12   Link #83
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Ouch...that has gotta be a painful thing to see. I am still waiting for Katsura's change though.
Old 2007-08-08, 17:21   Link #84
Seraphis
Seldom Everything

These characters actually make me want someone to go on a killing spree.
Old 2007-08-08, 17:37   Link #85
schiffer
Born Insain
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I treasure friendship very much, but I never forgive traitors. If there's a girl I like, and a friend going out with her, I know there's a lot of girls out there I could go for - I'm not gonna screw my friend over. So yes, I blame her for it, especially because she was the one who caused this with her dishonesty. No one told her to hook them up.

That's more of a personal view though, some people will agree with me, some won't. I know this is an anime and this won't happen, but if what happened to Kotonoha happened to me in real life, I'd never say a single word to either of them again and consider them horrible people, probably.

Even then, I condone Sekai's actions to a point, because she's trying, and because of how she's feeling - for Makoto I have no sympathy.
Thats true, friendship is something you have to treasure, and I think the reason she tryed to hook them up was her way to get closer to Itou, and it become messy, really messy. I would never have sex with my friends girlfriend, but of someone had sex with my girlfriend, I would blame my girlfriend not the other person.

"- for Makoto I have no sympathy." AGREE!

something that was a bit funny was:
Kono: Makoto-kun.
Kono: Makoto-kun. I... I like you Makoto!
Kono: Even if you... go out with another person.
While Kono is on the other side of the door:
Sekai: I like you!!!
Itou: I like you Sekai.

Whats the chance of that? Ofc its only an anime.
But what Kono does its hard to say.
Old 2007-08-08, 18:05   Link #86
Shirozoku

This episode was the best untill now, at least compared to the earlier episodes.
I was all the time sitting, thinking that something like that would happen.
Spoiler for for spoilers:

So lets do a quick summary of my actions in the episode
7 facepalms
4 strains of hair pulled out.
1 singe mark on the left sight of my left hand, due to me laying my hand on a hot desk lamp, not noticing the pain untill after 10-20 seconds (Yes, i get VERY consentrated when i watch anime)
11 "Omg's"
And one slice of bread with banana on it, digested

Its 1 AM here, i'm tired and i'm going to bed, 'night folks

Last edited by Shirozoku; 2007-08-08 at 18:06. Reason: typo's, typo's :-\
Old 2007-08-08, 18:10   Link #87
schiffer
Born Insain
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirozoku View Post
So lets do a quick summary of my actions in the episode
7 facepalms
4 strains of hair pulled out.
1 singe mark on the left sight of my left hand, due to me laying my hand on a hot desk lamp, not noticing the pain untill after 10-20 seconds (Yes, i get VERY consentrated when i watch anime)
11 "Omg's"
And one slice of bread with banana on it, digested
Haha, why do I think most of us can see ourself while reading that.?
Old 2007-08-08, 18:14   Link #88
Archuka
A territory most absolute

I still wonder what Sekai sees in Makoto. I mean, she must realize that he's a major scum bag, right? Oh well, I guess that's high school. The jerks got all (well, most of) the girls back when I was in that age, too.

I just don't understand why Makoto doesn't want to officially break up with Kotonoha. Yes, it's difficult, but holy trapdoor, Batman, grow a spine and do it before it's too late!

...and then it becomes too late. You just performed some serious A rank heart breaking there! GG!

Now as to what kind of girl I would prefer, well, I dated a girl who was even more troublesome than Kotonoha and it wasn't fun. It was so hard to get anything, anything, out of her and she didn't have quite the "assets" of Kotonoha. Needless to say I dumped her rather quickly.

Sekai on the other hand is great. I could easily see myself falling for a girl like her. She may seem in some ways immoral here, but I think she hates herself for what she's done, so deep down she's a good girl.
Old 2007-08-08, 18:34   Link #89
Never Knows Best
Monochrome Like A Panda.

Send a message via AIM to Never Knows Best Send a message via MSN to Never Knows Best Send a message via Yahoo to Never Knows Best
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archuka View Post
I still wonder what Sekai sees in Makoto. I mean, she must realize that he's a major scum bag, right? Oh well, I guess that's high school. The jerks got all (well, most of) the girls back when I was in that age, too.

I just don't understand why Makoto doesn't want to officially break up with Kotonoha. Yes, it's difficult, but holy trapdoor, Batman, grow a spine and do it before it's too late!

...and then it becomes too late. You just performed some serious A rank heart breaking there! GG!
I hear ya I don't understand how Sekai could like Makoto. What is stopping him from one day cheating on her?

ROFL at the batman comment, batman kicks ass.

Old 2007-08-08, 18:35   Link #90
schiffer
Born Insain
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archuka View Post
I still wonder what Sekai sees in Makoto. I mean, she must realize that he's a major scum bag, right?
I dont want to protect Itou, becouse I dont like him either.
But, the only thing that he have done wrong is that he is cheating, ofc, its something you dont do, but thats Sekai's way to steal him from Koto, so she cant blame him there. And that he is a pervert, hmm High School and a boy, who wasn't a pervent? what boy does not try to tuch some places, and who does not have sex with a girl he likes if he can.
I cant blame him to tuch for the pervert stuff, BUT the cheating is creapy.
Sekai cant blame Itou at all, the only thing is that he dont break up with Koto. AND IF he only sais that he likes her, because he get her body.
Old 2007-08-08, 18:38   Link #91
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiffer
I would never have sex with my friends girlfriend, but of someone had sex with my girlfriend, I would blame my girlfriend not the other person.
I agree 100%. But if the person who she had sex with is also -my- friend I'm gonna hate them both.
Old 2007-08-08, 18:41   Link #92
Never Knows Best
Monochrome Like A Panda.

Send a message via AIM to Never Knows Best Send a message via MSN to Never Knows Best Send a message via Yahoo to Never Knows Best
I'm just throwing this out there....but why doesn't Sekai tell on Makoto =3. I know its Makoto's job to do it and Sekai shouldn't have to, but if she really wanted Makoto to tell Kotonoha and not let the "mess" get bigger she should have pulled a...

"If you dont tell Kotonoha I will!"

Other people's thoughts?

Old 2007-08-08, 18:41   Link #93
schiffer
Born Insain
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I agree 100%. But if the person who she had sex with is also -my- friend I'm gonna hate them both.
Im sorry, but I cant hate my friend for likeing my girl, and if he want her, he got to do something. OFC, I would be angry if he does it only for the sex.
but if he truly like her, and I know it, I cant blame him. ALOT of ppl's will do most for love. LOVE is dangures
Old 2007-08-08, 18:42   Link #94
Never Knows Best
Monochrome Like A Panda.

^ Ha My Post Is Faster! =3

Old 2007-08-08, 18:42   Link #95
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiffer View Post
I dont want to protect Itou, becouse I dont like him either.
But, the only thing that he have done wrong is that he is cheating, ofc, its something you dont do, but thats Sekai's way to steal him from Koto, so she cant blame him there. And that he is a pervert, hmm High School and a boy, who wasn't a pervent? what boy does not try to tuch some places, and who does not have sex with a girl he likes if he can.
I cant blame him to tuch for the pervert stuff, BUT the cheating is creapy.
Sekai cant blame Itou at all, the only thing is that he dont break up with Koto. AND IF he only sais that he likes her, because he get her body.
his entire existance and attitude is wrong...he is a walking black hole of all things wrong (extremely exaggarated but you get the picture) ~ why? because he doesnt think at all...and he does not hesitate to show any dislike or the likes (control your urges man! and no stop looking like a bored man whenever you are next to kotonoha!) ~ he may not like her but the way he acts towards his "girlfriend" stinks!
as for the touching an feeling...agreed that it is the way teens like to act but is it really that uncontrollable? forcing to feel a girl's chest area is not something innocent coming from a guy like him...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS

Last edited by Deathkillz; 2007-08-08 at 18:56.
Old 2007-08-08, 18:53   Link #96
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
his entire existance and attitude is wrong...he is a walking black hold of all things wrong (extremely exaggarated but you get the picture) ~ why? because he doesnt think at all...and he does not hesitate to show any dislike or the likes
He is a guy who is completely controlled by his feelings --- on some levels i don't agree with this, though i don't think throwing all this hate at a guy who doesn't understand any of this is right.

But yeah, i expected it...
Old 2007-08-08, 19:55   Link #97
Juan Valdez

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIT or MISS View Post
I hear ya I don't understand how Sekai could like Makoto. What is stopping him from one day cheating on her?
What's stopping her from cheating on him? She's obviously somewhat unscrupulous. Would you want to be with someone who is willing to go behind their friend's back like that?
Old 2007-08-08, 20:22   Link #98
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiffer View Post

something that was a bit funny was:
Kono: Makoto-kun.
Kono: Makoto-kun. I... I like you Makoto!
Kono: Even if you... go out with another person.

Whats the chance of that? Ofc its only an anime.
But what Kono does its hard to say.
I think it's more like

Kono: Makoto-kun..
Kono: Makoto-kun...
Sekai: Makoto-kun. I... I like you Makoto!
Sekai: Even if you... go out with another person.

That's actually Sekai talking even though you see Kotonoha running.. at least it sounds like Sekai to me..
Old 2007-08-08, 20:24   Link #99
Never Knows Best
Monochrome Like A Panda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Valdez View Post
What's stopping her from cheating on him? She's obviously somewhat unscrupulous. Would you want to be with someone who is willing to go behind their friend's back like that?
Touche

In the end Kotonoha = best.

Old 2007-08-08, 20:27   Link #100
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Makoto wants sex badly and Sekai was the easiest route to it. I think he -is- a horny beast, and now that Sekai finally gave him some he keeps coming back for more because he's too dumb for anything else.
As much as i love bashing the living hell out of Matoko I am going to have to disagree with a little. Dont get me wrong if i could give that douch bag a punch in the face i would. You are right on when you say Motoko is horny there is not doubt and again i am going to play the age card/stupidity card. However i truly believe he likes Sekai, i know its hard to see it because every time he is with her he is grouping or kissing her. Motoko is a very impulsive person this was evident before he and Sekai hooked up. Just go back and look at them in class they could never shut up and keep from blurting something out. IMO Motoko truly likes Sekai and vice versa but he does not know how to show it with being physical.

As for episode 6 i actually got so pissed off i ended with headache which only made my yelling and swearing at the monitor louder. Followed by 4 pauses and 5 smokes so much for quitting MEH. So after so advil i feel better now.

ts pretty obvious that Sekai and Motoko are banging on a regular basis now. Watching Koto through this entire episode was heart wrenching. Even though she is not my favorite girl in the series i still dont want to see her sadden like how she was. Itou ignored her at every turn the sad thing is i bet he was not even aware he was doing it, his mind is too focused on Sekai. Sekai was right when she said they have to tell Koto but she disappointed me by caving to Motoko chickening out.

I was waiting for things with Otome to blow up and it did. I wonder if we should go ahead and throw her in the mix, because if think this is over in her mind your crazy. That look in her eye was not sadness or depression it was a look of determination i think shes going to make her move on Itou anyway. Amazing that Katsura was finally able to stand up to Otome but only in the matter of Itou how ironic.

Now I dont want to jump to any conclusions about the roof scene but im pretty sure Katsura heard every the confessions of Motoko and Sekai. What other reason would she have to drop her things and say "it was a lie" at least i think that is what she said. If she were to open the door and see Sekai with her uniform half down shoulders and bare and them kissing i dont want to see that face. Next episode is a christmas episode i guess we will have to wait till next week to tell for sure if Katsura over heard them.